/sug/ - Steven Universe General

No /sug/? These threads are the only thing that get me through the hiatuses (haiati?).

the hiatus is exactly WHY there's no /sug/

Son, there IS no /sug/ during hiatus, they all get deleted
>there's always one on /trash/ though!

/sug/ is a blight during hiatuses though

Why they get deleted? Do shows need to be currently running to be allowed on Cred Forums?

Can anyone give me a clear summary of what we actually know with this hiatus? There are a whole lot of conflicting reports and rumors going around, and I just want a clear picture.

Mods are terrified children afraid that any sufficiently popular show will summon colorful horses into their bedroom to rape them if not kept in check.

They need to be currently running to have generals

Show probably canceled because us faggots don't buy the little kiddy merchandise.

Isn't this show running, though? It has such an irregular airing schedule that it can't really be held to the standards of more consistent shows.

Did you skip the uncle granpa episode?

Wasn't it the first episode to show the lol so random SU world map?

I think the trip to the moon base shows the real world map... complete with fucking glassed Russia.

Unless you're Star Vs. or The Loud House. Then you don't get generals at all.

Until there's a date of when the episodes return then generals aren't allowed. That's just how it is.

And pretty much all cartoons have irregular airing schedules.

Also apparently South America stole part of Africa

Can we just pretend, for a little while, that there is still a promise of gems in our lives?

Into the /trash/ you go

So there is a new episode today?

Well if they would JUST make gem action figures!

how bad is bad pearl?

Russia barred from Siberia makes sense because Japan appears so culturally and economically significant in SU. Though I wonder how they figured out to industrialize when there was at least one less industrialized nation at their footstep to show it's worth it.

Come to the /trash/

All is safe, all is beautiful.
Don't you trust me, user?
Come to the /trash/

she's so bad she's illegal in russia AND north korea