ITT we discuss ways on improving the unbelievable gwenpool

ITT we discuss ways on improving the unbelievable gwenpool
-give her regen like Deadpool
-give her use her new abilities by forcing her to get brutally messed up and butchered only to spring back
-introduce portal back to her universe that is constantly evading her grasp ala samurai jack

put her on the avengers

>improving gwenpool
literally impossible

you're right
gwenpool is great as it is now

That's dumb.

Gwenpool's whole schtick is that she's a genuinely ordinary person who only has an edge in this Universe because she understand's its rules and gimmicks.

Her "superpower" is literally plot armor.

-Make her have sex with all the ladies she fangirls.

>Her "superpower" is literally plot armor.

This what Gwenpool fags say, as if that explains all the shortcomings of the book ''she has plot armor!!! Comic book knowledge made her do that! I mean the book didn't say so but its gotta be the case!''

in the grimdark future of 2099, Gwenpool IS a rockstar!

you're dumb

Wow, they took a female character and turned her into a rock star, I have never seen that shit before.

Not even Spider Gwen! wait...

God, I didn't even notice that

>-give her regen like Deadpool
>-give her use her new abilities by forcing her to get brutally messed up and butchered only to spring back
Go away.

speaking of,

The fuck are you talking about? The first fucking issue is *literally* Gwen waking up in the Marvel universe and realizing she needs to find a way to acquire plot armor so she doesn't get offed like a random civvie.

what are you gay
>not wanting to see Gwen's guts explode from her abdomen from taking buckshot at point blank range only to have them grow back almost immediately while she we quips
Its such a good fucking idea I got a clue in my pants hnnngggoooooooooohhhhhh

Give her pants

Gwen Punke a cute!

op said improve not ruin beyond repair

make her truly unbelievable
like, have her eat handfuls of her own shit
have her naked stealing a baby carriage and pushing it through traffic in an interstate

Do not try to fix what isnt broken

This.

BIG BOOTS
NO PANTS

Why does she need powers when she's got her own classic adventuring party?

It's even expanded to have a hacker ghost

>mage
>thief
>assassin with 99 luck and familiar
what's the fat guy suppose to be

healer dude
says so in the panel

>reading

She said it, he's the healer. Also he can work together with the mage to make dr. Doom style shit
Also Gwen isn't the thief, she's the tank

why is she blushing when she mentions Batroc

I really hope you're trolling.

barricades is the thief. I thought Gwen would be an assassin but with insane amounts of luck

*batroc

She's going to get them all killed horribly. Even Hacker-ghost.
Bartoc will return however.

Damn it, Batroc.

Cred Forums discussions about comics make a lot more sense when you realize 99% of those discussing it don't read comics, like, ever. The other 1% have read three issues of an unrelated run.

I think for her to get any REAL character development, she must suffer some kind of loss. She's entirely too happy!

I think if she were to become paralyzed, or raped for example, it would show the strength of her character, so that she could grow and become something more than comedy relief

She lost her only friend in like issue 2.

>paralyzed or raped, or paralyzed then raped
Stop being edgy.

>edgy

oh come on

it's a character that carries guns around

the edge is already there

>guns are as bad as rape and parylization
What kind of freedomless hell hole do you hail from?

You think rape is worse than death?

Guns don't kill. People kill. Guns protect life and liberty.

>Guns protect life and liberty.

Protect life... by shooting at people?

Sorry guy, that doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense. Freedom hating countries like your own have just brainwashed you.

>Samurai Jack portal story
This could work... if she actually wanted to go back home.

I mean she has to miss her friends and family right? and living in such a crazy world has to get tiring sooner or later

It's implied she thinks her family is better off without her in their lives. No idea if she has friends.

Switzerland is the fourth country with the most guns per capita, it's much more peaceful than America in almost every way, and you don't have the swiss rambling about muh guns at the extent of americans when they could substantiate their claims far better

Her only friends were the anons of Cred Forums.
And given that she likes Miles and current Thor, they probably didn't like her that much.

bring back gurihiru

They're back next issue. It was just a brief fill-in for the arc.

>Despite Swiss being all guns they have less gun related issues

Swiss is small compared to America. More people more deaths

Pretty much everyone in her line of work has regen and immortality. It comes from wearing a costume.

For a second there I thought you meant "Give her Reigen" and got strangely excited.

Reigen should be added to the Marvel universe.

Look, the main problem is that guns are a neutral factor. Their number alone doesn't tip the scale of security in either direction, just like sex toys don't actually produce more intercourse.

she can feel that way but I find it hard to believe she isn't even a little bit homesick

Oh Jesus, it's you again.

>Gwenpool: escape from superjail

It's called winging the enemy instead of going for killshots.

If we're talking comics, sure. If we're talking real life, do you know how fucking hard it is to aim for a limb AND not have it be fatal? It's a one in a thousand shot that will get you killed if you attempt it.

Making her the same as Deadpool is a mistake.

Giving her powers would be awful.

What I would like to see though is things getting a little heavier with her attitude. Realizing that the only way to minimize suffering is to keep being happy-go-lucky, forcing herself to always smile and laugh because she knows that every time she takes even a moment to think about what she's left behind, or to reflect on any bad situation, the tone of her comic becomes much darker and allows her to suffer more. And deep down she knows that her inevitable fate is either to lose popularity and be killed off and forgotten, or to stay popular and have more dramatic conflict and suffering added to her life for the sake of a more interesting story.