Remember when Mark Hamill said he'd stop voicing the Joker?

Remember when Mark Hamill said he'd stop voicing the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Jz4xCONAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not the joker, its the jester

Which time?

poopoo in spaghetti, everyone upsetti

I wish he had stopped there, if only to discourage Rocksteady from shoehorning Joker one last time, and he wouldn't be associated with the trainwreck that was The Killing Joke.

He is about to make some crazy money off of episode 8 so I doubt Justice League Action will be able to afford him after season one.

>trainwreck
The only bad thing about it was the first half.

Apparently a 15 second non-speaking cameo doesn't pay the bills

Whenever someone says something like that, always remember the implicit caveat:

>Unless they pay me a lot of money.

The second half botched Alan Moore's work, and it wasn't even Moore's best work.

It was a complete waste of money overall.

That's okay. The less Bat-shit, the better.

You forgot
>I'll probably do it I fuck up my finances.

He enjoys the character too much.

He really gets to flex his verbal muscle with the character.

He'll keep coming back.

His performance in The Killing Joker was very dull. He did The Killing Joke monologue better when he winged it at a comic convention panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Jz4xCONAE

I remember!

Ironically, Arkham Knight had Joker's best stuff. He was actually funny.

Seriously though, making Joker a hallucination that jokes and quips about everything was a good idea. And the M rating helped since they could get away with some pretty black comedy.

>remember
Ya blew it.

Remember when every time he came back after he said he would no longer be doing the Joker his performances got progressively worse and worse? Remember how Arkham City had the perfect send-off for him but they still brought him back for Arkham Knight? Remember when the Killing Joke adaption ended up being bland as dry toast and had some of the shittiest voice direction?

There was numerous things wrong with the movie
>Shitty Barbara additions that take up half the movie
>That fucking Batman and Barbara romance
>Shitty animation that spits in the face of Bolland's art
>Shitty voice direction that has completely different tones for some scenes compared to the comics
>Shitty hamfisted action with the circus freaks because there needs to be an action scene
>Conroy and Hamill bringing their B game
>Shitty ending that manages to ruin one of the most iconic endings in comics
The only stuff good about the movie was the source material, it was just a terrible adaption.

motherfucker got second billing for that role

god damn he is the best joker.

They were aiming for T-Rating and got given an M at the last minute, meaning they work around the explicit violence for absolutely nothing

GG Rocksteady

No the whole thing sucked

I know people will shit on me if I point to CinemaSins but he was stop on with his video.