youtube.com/watch?v=uCQGBfy0f2U
yukkuri.shii.org/posts/65073?tags=rating:explicit
fanfiction.net/s/10374598/1/Bill-Snaps-The-Story-of-the-Hill-Family-Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=xobFBkT6RmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people draw shit like this?

Are her legs amputated?

please post more abuse

Imagine all the hospital sex bobby will give her.

Remember kids: no running with scissors

The weak should fear the strong.

>hospital sex
I don't think that is a thing. To get private hospital room you'd have to pay and arm and a leg.

this is my fetish

You don't need an arm and a leg to have sex

>tfw he was just using you for sex

did someone throw pie on her pie?

OP, I don't know what you're playing but you better stop this.

Leni, the warm pie thing only works down there with boys

is this the abuse thread?

Why

The sound of shattered dreams

Haha Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=1lgYDbTGW9I

This Thread

this is worse than diaper fetish

>this actually happened in-show

I can't... I can't decipher what is happening in this image. I really honest to god need help here because it is beyond what I can imagine in any given scenario.

reverse google search brought me an explanation
it's actually much tamer than what i expected to find
jfmstudios.deviantart.com/art/Used-and-Abused-629579732

deviantart.com/art/Used-and-Abused-629579732

chad asks leni out, so leni bakes him a pie, but when she goes to meet him it turns out chad was just using her to get back at stacy, he slaps the pie away because he's allergic and calls leni a retard.

I don't even understand what happened here.

See

Cred Forums is in/d/ulging in its newest fetish: deliberate abuse of qts.

First it was adultery, then it was smelling sweaty armpits, now this. I've lost my ability to feel disgust, and there's just numb acceptance that this will come and go the way of the decapitations and hanging fetishists eventually.

>the next day Lola gets exiled to the basement and Lana never speaks to her again

it's called ryona. There, go pollute your search history with that and be awakened.

>implying Cred Forums as a whole
85% of the posts in here are disgust and confusion.

the hits just keep on coming

thats why i return everyday :^)

I love when cartoonists draw little hairs on muck and garbage, it really adds the extra perfect touch of grossness.

i though she was crimpied

looks blueberry to me

SUFFER MORE

hue

OP, if you don't stop posting this shit this instant, I will blow this whole thread up. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Do it. Please. End the suffering.

For our entertainment I think.

OP does.

>THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU

fuck off manlet
also, I pirated your shitty game

But Todd if you blow the thread up no one will by able to buy Fallout 4 nor it's fantastic DLC.

>you see those sisters, you can abuse them

I feel like the artist needs to try again here.

From that link:

>EDIT: Due to some viewers thinking the pie was blood, I changed the color.

Nah, she'd probably heal back up like Cisse.

And even if she didn't, she'd just become a champion at some sport that doesn't require that leg.

STOP BULLYING THE LOUD HOUSE SISTERS!

Every day we stray further from God.

Fuck off, pedo

My sense of justice is too beyond this crap.

Remember kids: peer pressure is bad

>not enjoying the sight of a cute girl or woman twisted in agony
>not getting hard as her screams of pain echo through her body
>not wanting to taste her tears as they mingle with blood and drip down her cheek
>not reveling in the sensory pleasure of comparing her screams of pain from you making aggrevating her wounds with those of orgasmic pleasure as you roughly fuck her
You're missing out, user. It's a feast for the senses.

Go back to black guys that have been born on a new apprentice wizard stats and pics of your waifu bullshit characters and their families are not the best of the world and I will send you a few days to go with the fat thick hips and knees and elbows and knees

I think ryona is just physical abuse. This guy mainly just draws the girls having bad experiences. The story of this one is Lucy seeing a dead body and running home scared and traumatized. No violence, just an upsetting experience.

I don't really think this is a fetish thing, just a cathartic thing, like hurt/comfort fics.

MY BABY! STOP HURTING MY BABY!

ftfy

>CWC
>implying it doesn't involve a self insert coming into magically save the baby with bullshit plot device.

Remember kids: don't let younger siblings play with your stuff

What s this even supposed to show?

It's showing Lucy wet and trembling with tears flowing down her face.

NO TODD! If you blow everyone up, they won't be able to buy the new Fallout 4 season pass (tm)

This thread smell like /trash/,pls don't stop.

because people can be creative in the wrong ways as well.

go fuck yourself.

Normally I'd be be against abusefag tier shit but post away. It's piss ungodly off loud house fans so it ironically makes me happy.

Guro is fine too.

Thanks, Lori

>everyone is having probably their worst experience of their childhood/adolescense
>he just lost his plushie which doesn't to be adecuate for his age anyway

truly the work of a misogynist.

how about bugchasing?

What sick fuck is drawing these?

jfmstudios.deviantart.com/gallery/

more like Just Fuck My Shitdios UP

Never hear of it.

jfmstudios.deviantart.com/art/Shaken-628953740

>Lucy noticed the rock didn't hit the water. Could it be a bit of land? No way. The pond is six feet deep all around and twenty five feet across. There's no way it's starting to dry up. But whatever it is that the rock hit, it started floating towards Lucy. All she saw was a black shape. It didn't make a sound, but it smelled awful! As it floated closer she could tell it was a person. Mesmerized, Lucy leaned forward, but WHOOPS! She leaned too far and slipped off the edge into the murky water. Lucy panicked! And tried to get out quickly, but she took one good look at the smelly object only to discover that is a rotting human corpse with its face eaten off. To see such a disturbing sight in the dark really rattled Lucy to the core and screamed for help as she splashed her way out of the pond. She crawled out of the pond on her hands and knees and ran as fast as she can to the house, leaving behind her umbrella and book of poems!
>Lucy reached the house gasping for air and shivering. She opened the door and stuttered her way to her bedroom. It was late at night and most of her siblings were in their own rooms. She opened hers. Lynn was already asleep. Lucy slid on top of her own bed and curled up shivering and mumbling to herself. Lynn woke to the sounds of her younger sister sobbing. "Uh...Luce? What's up?" Lynn asked. But Lucy did not answer. She kept mumbling and sobbing, shaken from what she saw.

>Sense of justice
Posting the empire.

I like the IMPERIUM too user, but not because they are the good guys.

good user

be sure you aren't hanging with ultra-fruity homos out on the street

cause they want to give your "gifts"

Guys, I think this show is starting to get to me. I'm suddenly starting to want to have lots of children, specifically the same amount and gender ratio as this show.

I know that last part is basically impossible, but as for having 10 children, is it worth it if I could support them all? My grandfather had 7 so it's not entirely unprecedented for my bloodline.

it's possible to have as many chilren as you want, given you and your wife are fertile. what ind of question is that

How poor are you willing to become?

>The Imperium of Man
>NOT the good guys
I want xenos to GET PURGED.

I know, but my question was is it worth it? What are the positives and negatives?

Well, I would only really commit to it if I could support them all. Which, I think I can, my family hardly ever has any financial trouble.

'is it worth it' is only measured by how bad you want that. children take a lot of everything, time, money, effort, literally everything there is in life. some people love having children more than anything, i'm not one of them, so can't give you hindsight about positives. you're the one who want them after all

I could only image as to what the artist looks like

creampie?

You know what the weird part about this is?
People that have this sort of fetish could be anybody.
It could be the guy you work with, it could be a kid you sat next to in middle school or high school or now sitting next to you in college, hell, even a relative. Someone you'd never believe would be into something like amputation, scat or abuse until you heard them say it, or saw them masturbating to it with your own two eyes.
The most average Joe or Jane could have a twisted fetish, it doesn't have to be the school shooters-in-training, even though it most often is.
t. I used to be good friends with this seemingly average guy in high school, and he ended up showing me his guro collection the first and last time I went to his house.
Not just drawn gore, either, he had a general gore fetish.

Oh I see, that sound sick and gay as fuck.

No I can imagine who they are because I shared a class with them.

>Greasy hair, sunken cheeks, inch long finger nails he never clips
>Black trenchcoat, horrid breath, and constantly doodles their 'creations' in their notes next to theorems and math equations.

Same thing with another guy I knew that was huge into muscle furries. Same description, except they doodled muscle furries.

Let's just not be the weak in that case.

Guro and suffering is strangely appealing also fun to draw

Who has time for this? What type of person makes this stuff?

I'm going to find you... and kill you!

Life happens.

Much like how dark some old fairy tales are cartoons do teach our children on how to deal with the real world and the real world is not always happiness and sunshine.

Careful she dosen't get a yeast infection.

This isn't dealing with the real world. This is laughing/masturbating to another's pain.

This is as much an educational tool as the movie 'Black Love' is an educational video on African-American reproduction.

>Noooooooo
>They're all going to laugh at you!

I remember that comedy track...I don't remember who made it or where it's from but it also had french teachers being beat up and mexicans talking about their hairy balls.

make me laugh

Humiliation and corruption too.
This kind of threads always make me remember my edgy teen years.

>Lucy abuse

STOP

Censorship is bad.

Most of the artist on Hentai Foundry are normal looking women.

That's metal, millenial.

What kind of picture would the baby get?

If you kill me, you will not better that me.

I dont even want to know

Is this where you two unsheath katanas?

Remember, parents: Always change your baby's diaper when it's full.

Yes, pls relax and post more.

Wait what.

A mean boy used her... as target practice for his pie throwing skills?

I can't describe it in words very well, but these images "interest" me greatly

Reminds me of fluffy pony abuse

I'm assuming I'm not alone in this "feeling", right?

For some reason this reminds me of the Batman Beyond film where Terry beats the Joker by laughing at him and making him ass luminous.

>fluffy pony abuse

pls no, that shit was really retarded, like those touhou heads.

Was this written by Reager?

Is it taglined with 'die die die!' and 'mariachis gracefully into the night'?

You shouldn't depend on the rest of your family for financial support when planning your own family.

Getting scalded in the bathtub.

/trash/

user is too lazy to green text.

what the fuck is this shitpost of a thread doing still up

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I don't know if it's just a phase or what. I know it wouldn't be easy but I think at the end of the day it's something I would really appreciate and be responsible about desu

I would never do that. I just meant that finances were never that much of an issue for anyone else in my family when they raised children. Since I'm just as good as them or better I really doubt I would run into that much trouble with it myself.

mods either don't care, or a janitor is taking an 8 hour hot pocket break

Maybe they just like this thread.

What the fuck is going ON IN THIS THREAD?

No no no no no NO!

Luan is not for bully!

chill, we all love cartoons here.

Is that you Forever Virgin? Thought you were dead.

Humanity has been writing, reading, performing and watching tragedies for millenia, user. This is that instinct distilled to a very raw, primitive form. A part of us hurts when we experience empathic fictional suffering, but we also experience emotional suffering from it.

I used to go on guro boards not because it turned me on, but because I had the same sort of "interest" in them.

>braces popping out

Ouch

>8 hour hot pocket break
I wish I had the time for those again.

Abuse thread?

>this entire thread

TINY

keep posting

Found the artist

>getting triggered
and here I thought comblr was just a silly meme.

>APRIL FOOLS!

Cred Forums is showing is true color.

>le this is Cred Forums xD meme

Fuck off Cred Forumstard. No one but (You) is into that shit, can't you see we're trying to have a legitimate discussion about the show? Go back to a gore thread or something

where exactly is this legitimate discussion?
>le hotpocket break XD
might be legitimate discussion to a mouthbreather like you, but to the rest of us it detracts from the little merit this thread has.

Ryona fetish here, it gets me off a bit

t. Tumblr

calm down man these are just pictures

You're already 144 posts into an abuse thread

LINE CROSSED
FUCKING DELET THIS

You're mad because you know I am right. There is still hope, just work out some and regularly practice good hygiene.

I feel like I missed out on something good. ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=0zfUM2_w_MI

youtube.com/watch?v=N4GIAdlbtLY

I got a ryona fetish baaaaaad :(

Pic of the single purest character in modern animation.

Here's a hint the show is fucking dead

Wander had it coming tbqh

fluffybooru

ok, one last (you) but that's it for today

>emo is turned off by actual death
lol

So since I missed out im guessing Lord Dominator abused wander to death

was it sexual abuse?

Yes

Look it yourself
>archived.moe/co/thread/86615182/

>the bloodied nails

Good shit

Most of his other shit looks (debiantart tier) normal. The only weird fetish shit I can see is his hateboner for the Loud House girls.

Others fandoms do this shit too, just look at sonic or mlp, Cred Forums knows this right.

She was dating a guy who she thought really liked her, but it was just a ploy to make his old girlfriend jealous. When he got together with his old BF, he got really hostile with Leni who didn't understand the situation, and told her to fuck off.

jfmstudios.deviantart.com/art/Used-and-Abused-629579732

To be fair, she's still a little girl who plays with her food and likes NotMLP.

It's not a hateboner, he just likes drawing some tragic Louds. His other Loud art is pretty normal. This kind of stuff, like with lewds, it allows people to explore sides of, or situations with, a character we wouldn't normally see in the show.

Disturbingly plausible.

Also VERY plausible.

DON'T HURT MY LUAN!

>it's a "someone makes an Allah joke episode"

Well, just grab your wife and tell her:
>"Bend over bitch!"

There's nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you learn how to budget, and that you and your wife have them because you want them. The issue with big families is when they're unwanted or accidental kids. But people can and do jave big families on purpose too.

Ever see the movie trainspotting?

This would only happen in France.

I hear you. Though I have often not had much preference towards sexual abuse.

You should watch Burning Moon if you haven't seen it.

Or Germany.

Or Sweden.

Or London.

To accompany their fanfiction. Duh.

You have no idea how many emo/scene kids are as sheltered as regular people when it comes to violence, blood, death, etc.

Sure, some cut themselves, but that does not compare to seeing someone die right in front of you.

You'll never see an EMT, a mortician, a Soldier, or anyone else who is exposed to death on a frequent basis dress in black and shit.

>tfw you're a super genius but when you get hurt you still want your mommy

>Humiliation and corruption too
The only good thing Korra's good for...
archiveofourown.org/works/3566231

Well, she is fucking four.

Someone should post those baby smurf murder ones. Or do those cross over into banable as well?

Maybe
Not even remotely

>tfw you're a super genius but when you get hurt you still want your mommy
Would that your pathetic ilk all had but a single neck and I my hands about it.

This. When I was in my ~edgy teen phase~ or whatever you'd want to call it, I mistakingly assumed the emo/scene kids that kept talking about death and blood and gore would be properly desensitized or into it.

I've never seen someone go more pale than their makeup over a gored cat on the side of the road. I thought it was cool as shit.

I always figured it was nothing more than a phase some kids go through.

Then again I watched my older cousin go through it. That was before they had a name for it. But it was still the whole dark clothes, I'm upsetting Mommy, I love the Cure, woe is me bullshit.

>Not even remotely
I dunno. If Luan is heavily bullied at school, she might crack and actually go at the bullies. And if they're anything like the people at my school, she'd be lucky if they just stopped with her teeth. Bullies these days want to make damn sure that you know you're their little bitch until graduation and there's nothing you can do about it.

It definitely varies from person to person. My woe is me phase ended up being the coop myself up in my room and refuse to socialize with anyone but otherwise just look like some random asshole that everyone knows is into some freaky shit.

It took me so long to distinguish when someone's just going through a phase, trying to stand apart from others, and when they're actually into the fucked up shit the aesthetic is wrongly associated with.

>"Fuck you Mandark!"

After Mandark killed her family out of spite and split North America between himself, Evil Coop, Peridot, Chris, and Con Carne. She's now a burned out Bureaucrat running a border crossing, married to fucking Steven Universe (who cheats on her regularly with Connie, the scat loving Indian slut having too much good sense to marry him herself). She desperately wants Aku to cross the Pacific and finish his world conquest already.

It is a phase

I went through a "dont fuck with me I'm psycho" phase in high school after years of getting picked on in elementary and middle school. Lucky for me, not only where there a few school shootings (which made people actually perceive me as a potential risk to pick on) but no one reported me for any of the shit I talked about. Plus, unlike so many of the other edgelords, I went out and desensitized myself, making me the de facto king of edgy because I could rip a pig fetus to shreds in anatomy without even blinking

overall: 5/10

>this entire thread

Cute, cartoony stuff ellicits grimdark fanart.

Gritty, violent stuff ellicits cutesy fanart.

It is the nature of things.

Then Lana moves in with Lincoln and never speaks to Lola again.

>I went out and desensitized myself, making me the de facto king of edgy because I could rip a pig fetus to shreds in anatomy without even blinking

Bahaha that was me, too. Dissecting cats and made one of my classmates faint because I decapitated the cat and stuck my finger through its esophagus. It was an interesting experience. Those tongue barbs are sharper than you'd think they'd be after preservatives.

She also had two kids. The first, a immensely muscular and tall man, BJ, got tired of his shitty family life and joined the army at age 15. He really doesn't like his Dad for leaving him and Sarah at home alone, making Lisa do all the work while he indulged in his scat fetish with Conny. Would like nothing better than to just pick up Sarah and leave this God forsaken planet that's gone to the dogs.

Also really likes killing Nazis.

>Peridot
>evil

Anatomy was so much fun in high school.

I even got the teacher's permission to open the skull and remove the brain, then dissect the brain.
One of the muslim students had to leave the classroom after that.

I was thoroughly disappointed when the Anatomy class I took in college didn't have dissection

The younger of the two combines the worst of Lisa's siblings with her intellect. She's a mess. Unable to focus, lazy, spends more time playing video games, and is the target of fuckhead teachers at school, Sarah has massive problems fitting in. The teachers want nothing more than to just keep her doped up in special ed and forgotten about, a prompt that Steven supports heavily, but Lisa wants to give her at least a somewhat decent education.

Is really close to BJ and possesses a mechanical mind only a handful have noticed. Among them Steven, who wants to repress it with drugs as it intimidates his autistic ass.

Why everone moves with Lincoln

>15
So did he lie about his age or something? And let me guess: one night he came home from detention only to find Steven climaxing in Conny's raging leftovers from Taco Bell. It was the last straw for BJ who packed his bags, said goodbye to Sarah, and took off.

im ashamed i know what this is from

Did someone made the gf adaptation of that manga? Or you are referring to the original?

this sounds really fedora tier but this thread is making we realize how much we play god with this characters we love so much

like one moment were making them fuck and the next were making them experience physical and emotional pain

people like to be lost in the idea that these characters are like human beings, but in reality they're like little dolls which we can use to put in different situations

DELETE THIS TOO FAR

"Haha look at how clever I am. I bet nobody has EVER thought of doing things the opposite of how they were intended!" Is the sort of mentality they have.

I wish people wouldn't do this.

Humans enjoy watching things suffer. Look at our earliest works for instance: Gilgamesh was terrified of death so he went in search of immortality, the Trojan War was a pointless genocidal conflict that even Achilles got disgusted with, Odysseus spent a decade long voyage lost at sea. Losing his entire crew while his wife was practically besieged at home by jackasses abusing the law of hospitality.

And the old testament... Where do I even begin? Cain? Got jealous of everyone favoring his brother over him and committed the first murder. Abraham? God fucking tortured the poor man just to "prove his faith." And Jesus? He said "hey everybody, let's be nice to one another for a change." And you know what happened? He got fucking crucified.

We humans are not nice to our characters in stories, even in the comfy ones. Just look at Arnold in Magic School Bus, always going on dangerous adventures and having to put up with that fucking spic Carlos.

>tfw I used to draw shit like this when I was a kid

What the ever loving fuck was wrong with me?

They're fictional characters. By definition we can't not play God whenever we write them.

>And Jesus? He said "hey everybody, let's be nice to one another for a change."
Yeah but he also said "Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth. I came not to bring peace, but a sword"

Personally, I like seeing twisted renditions of comfy shows and watching the characters have to deal with dark shit. The Pink Pony as a serial killer? Interesting. Is she taking advantage of the insane passivity of Ponyland, with her potential either refusing to believe that people are getting murdered and marching like lambs to the slaughter, or risking social exclusion and making themselves a target?

Luan getting heavily bullied at school and developing a dangerous obsession on her brother? Cool. How are her siblings reacting to it? Have her parents noticed anything? Is she seeing a therapist? Is she on medication?

There's a lot you could do with darkening comfy shows, and it goes in the other direction as well. Displays of grim heroism displayed by the Space Marines, scavengers surviving in a post nuclear wasteland in spite of it all, a slave escaping from a spess empire of slavers...

I'm not sure what strikes the "twisted rendition" or "need to see torture/grit/etc" when getting into stuff. Some things tick it off immediately, like Danny Phantom, Pokemon, TLH, or WOY. But, other things I'd rather remain as they are and not imagine or run across situations where the characters are suffering, like Gravity Falls, FiM, SU, or hell even AT.

I used to do the same, all with young female characters around my age around the time.

>tfw I openly admitted to my cousin that I liked seeing girls cry when I was 8.

What the hell was my fucking problem?

This. I watch all those to get comfy and happy. Same with TLH.

Seeing people make the characters suffer for their own twisted satisfaction just makes me feel disgust and anger.

Nothing, there's bound to be plenty of women out there that want to be beaten up just as bad as you want to do the beating. Fulfill your destiny and find one, they'll thank you for every black eye and vomit-inducing gut punch.

IKTF user I don't like seeing people suffer unless they honestly deserve it

But I know that guys that get off to this need this

It helps them vent out their own feelings and keeps them from actually hurting others

SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

>this whole thread
I thought I had grown out of this phase.

any more Luan-Joker fanart? Asking for a friend

That's hyperbole which Jesus and many Jewish Rabbi liked to use to get their point across.

I mean he also said to rip out your eye if it causes you to even think lustful thoughts. Do you think he was being literal?

Read the fucking verses that come after that one, Jesus is the sword that tears families apart due religious issues i.e. having to choose between him and the old religions

>What the hell was my fucking problem?
You're a cancerous shitstain who watches SU and probably grew up in a single parent household

new episodes when?

This thread is just fucking heretical

I had a similar infatuation when I was 13-14 years old. I adored Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Squee, read Dean Koontz and Steven King novels obsessively, to say nothing of a interest in the Occult. However I seemed to outgrow it when I discovered Lovecraft and the genre of Cosmic Horror. Leaving behind the vile games of dime a dozen serial killers who all seemed to live in Maine, my mind instead wandered to the alien gods and primordial civilizations of a bygone time.

However, as disgusted as I am to admit it, I still positively adore seeing weird shit like this. I don't know why, and to tell you the truth, I don't want to know. There's just something undeniably fascinating with seeing these cheery characters getting reduced down to depressed victims, pitiful lunatics, or utterly broken wrecks. It's fascinating and jointly depressing at the same time, seeing the dark side of human imagination at work.

But at the same time, the opposite holds true. As much as I'm amused by the madness of Luan, I'm far more entertained by the stoic defenders of Sigmar's Empire viciously holding the line against the tides of chaos. Or the noble Space Marines going into battle against monstrous horrors from beyond the void seemingly without fear, sometimes even winning against all odds. Hell, I'm even a big proponent for the best ending possible in Delta Green.

didn't she get offed in Preacher?

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=the_joker

About a couple of weeks.

ITT triggered people are role-playing as psychology experts, projecting and discussing Bible. This is a good thread

Bruh, look at this dude

This one is just hilarious

>single parent households are bad
I want reddit to leave.

believe it or not, you're NOT alone on that one.
to me is the curiosity that always get me to search that kind of stuff, same with ya isn't it?.
you got curious about the "what if...", right?.
and that curiosity drives you to want and see more regardless of what it is, you just want to see it, no matter how horrible it is...is that kind of curiosity that leads and drives you to search for more and without even noticing it, you want for more and cannot get enough of it.
their personalities got your attention and you know want to "test" their personalities and see their "reactions", that kind of curiosity leads to so many scenarios and you just habe to see it, like "what if they find by accident a dead body?" or "what if they start to develop feelings for certain character?" or "what if this certain character unexpectedly suffer a accident?", "how would they react by being exposed to certain elements?", if you had the chance you would experiment with them and they wouldn't be aware of it, you would LOVE to have the chance to experiment or even toy with those characters, just to get a reaction from them or for just shits and giggles.
they would mantain you amused for a long time, like forcing one of them to kill another or even going as far as to let them find out about you and try to stop you.

do you taste their tears?
youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY

black eyes are cute

I stand with you brothers

>Jesus defence force
The guy was a dick and everyone knows it.

>this thread

>specifically the same amount and gender ratio as this show.
good luck with that shit

>Cute, cartoony stuff ellicits grimdark fanart.
>Gritty, violent stuff ellicits cutesy fanart.

I like the latter more than the former

What kind of shitshow hospital is this? They didn't even clean her face off. Do you know how quickly this stuff would get irritated and infected?

Anyone have link to the original image? im also curious.

I was wondering the same, but meh.

>This board is nothing but shitposts and shipping.
>Cred Forums in general is just shitposts and the occasional 'MASTURBATE NOW' moment
>Can't figure out the novelty of shitposting, but something something 4channers in general are delusional manchildren who seize any tiny opportunity to make themselves feel better than others

Enougha this shit, I'm going outside.

See

fuck off pagan scum

Good, don't forget to closed the door, I don't want more of you normies here.

I want to bully Rita

I'd wager a combination of schadenfreude and enjoy seeing women in vulnerable positions for primal reasons

So which sister is most likely to turn to prostitutions?

Lori

Luna if she doesn't nail her music career once she leaves her home town

She'd try porn videos first

>Lola gets discovered by hollywood producer
>cuts ties with her family for holding her back
>becomes a child-actress super star
>her cuteness starts to fade as she grows older
>starts exchanging sexual favors for career opportunities
>develops a drug habit
>becomes a washed up has-been by the age of 13
>sells her body in exchange for drugs, because that's all she has left
It has happened before. It will happen again.

or...she can become a cute VA for animated movies, especially that one of dinosaurs!
but sadly...her father got really jealous of her success so he decided to blow her head with a shotgun when she was sleeping, killed his wife and proceeded to wander the house for alone for 2 days until he decided to kill himself.
that's quite the dark ending for lola isn't it?

It's as if Luan being molested by a sleazy kidcom producer didn't teach them anything.

Why user?

do you still have the pictures?

I sure don't. I drew them back when I was probably around 10. I just know I drew a lot of characters getting hit by cars or severely crippled them in some way so the other characters would feel bad for them.

Thinking back on it is cringy as fuck. I have no idea what was going on back then.

>My butt's taken so much dick I can't keep my poop in anymore. You might say I had a really HARD TIME.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Get it?

What the hell is this, why do I like these images? I'm not turned on by them or anything but they're pleasing to my eye, and I don't know why.

literally schadenfreude

hahahahaha!
that was a good one!
hey lady, do you know who's my favourite band?
Link-in Park
HaHaHa get it?

It is human to be intrigued by stuff like this, is just curiosity.

A toss up between:

>Lori
>Luna
>Lola

All three were probably massive hos in College (assuming Luna even makes it in) and in the adult world as well.

What is Link's favourite music?
Octo-rok

of course it is.
it is too mainstream to not be it.

Too much fanart is nice and happy, it's nice to flip to the other side of the spectrum and see characters be miserable for once. It makes the happy pictures that much more enjoyable, after all. Can't have joy without pain and all that.

I love senseless violence and abuse.

>Wanna see blood, whether it's period blood
>Or bustin your fuckin face, some blood

Whori

>My grandfather had 7 so it's not entirely unprecedented for my bloodline.

Your grandfather lived in VERY different times, user.

What's the difference ?

Pimps and publicity. Also, prostitutes don't need to be pretty

She offered a pie to a guy and he rejected it and threw it back at her

reeeeeetards

I wonder if I'll get banned for this

Symbolism my dude

it's fascinating to see how Cred Forums can't decide if it hates or secretly likes this topic

Not if I do it first!

Nothing can be worse than diaper fetish...

Women are overwhelmingly more likely to suicide by OD

Why?

It happened, true story brah.

Reality is worse than any hell we can imagine.

Here we are bitching about cartoons and in the middle east, ISIS is raping torturing and killing people like it's going out of style.

Did you let the demons out?

Then it's a good thing...if the demons didn't come out...then...oh boy, this is going to be entertaining.

Well, she decided on just getting it done.

This sure drove home the message

She's probably trying to emulate Kurt Cobain.

I need a citation on that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi

If you stick to your guns, if you actually LIVE by the beliefs you claim to espouse, you will always have friction with other people. It is inevitable.

Nice people rarely offend anyone or upset other people, but nice does not mean good.

To be good, you must be willing (but not eager) to hurt other people's feelings. This is the price of living in a rotten world.

FUCK~!

I am NOT amused!

Whats this from?

ITS AAAAWRRIIIIIIGHT!!!

REMOVE THIS!!

what's going on in this thread?

This is literally Cred Forums. Does this confuse and frighten you?

everything is fine. now move along. there's nothing to see there

It's a parody of the hentai manga Geiger Counter. Basically a young girl who's home alone is tricked into letting a stranger into her house after he says the place needs to be scanned for radioactivity. The stranger then rapes her and pic related is the ptsd she suffers from in the sequel.

>Cute, cartoony stuff ellicits grimdark fanart.
>Gritty, violent stuff ellicits cutesy fanart.
this explains why there's so much 40k/pony crossover shit I guess

FUCK YOU

Less chance to die and miss out on that attempted suicide attention.

>but not because they are the good guys.
Citizen you wouldn't happen to be a dirty fucking xeno loving traitor now would you?

because women are less likely to own guns, especially outside of USA

people have a need to fill the void.
cutesy stuff like MLP leaves a huge void in their world where the pain, fear and death should be, creative minds work more around whats not there than what they show, same thing with W40k and cute stuff.

this thread needs more Star.

How I just feel uncomfortable

You see Turks haver layers

God dammit

Gara did this one, partially.

>That pic was based on GC
Fuck why I never noticed this

Who is that, senpai?

Yup yup yup

the ride never ends

Garabatoz.

Nigga did some shit like that for TLH? How is he still alive man

Just to be clear, I was not talking about the blendening

>Lincoln said the Middle East would be better if these two were still in power
He's got my vote

I see a pattern here, are you 40k or fa/tg/uys fags into this kinky stuff? You want to abuse an elf?

>purple bruise over the eye itself

I don't think that's how that works.

It's not abuse if it's an elf.

it's actually possible to bruise the eyeball itself

moreso if your eyes are taking half of your face

we can say she ended it all with a BANG!

Except if anyone even touches Luan, they'll have to deal with all the Loud siblings coming at them with a vengeance. Remember when Lincoln's sisters thought he was being picked on by a boy?

Didn't Adventure Time have an episode about this?

If a Luna shoots herself with no loved one to hear, does she make a sound?

They're...
They're all by the same guy...

>Nothing can be worse than diaper fetish
Do you not know where you are right now?

Thats pretty damn hilarious.

>loved one
>imply anyone can love Luna

YOU BASTARD! TAKE THAT BACK! I LOVE HER! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER! I WOULD SELL MY LEFT KIDNEY FOR HER TO BE REAL!

Would you kill yourself?

That's going too far... I would sell my kidney, but that's about it.

YES! NOW GIVE ME THAT GUN! THAT PUSSY ASS WOULDN'T NEED IT!

Sacrificing yourself for the greater good. An True Hero.

Why is Clark freaking out?

>Luigi shave his moustache

He grew it back

he just remembered that time when he accidentally fucked the invisible man thinking he was fucking wonder woman.

I always wondered what would it be to watch a episode where the loud family is black, clyde is white, bobby and ronnie are asian.

I don't get it.

>Loud House thread that didn't have this autism in it gets deleted as soon as it's made

Fucking manchildren

Fusion

Yeah...I know...

Actually, it did as a matter of fact.

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/All_the_Little_People

This is actually the first thing that came to my mind as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=blpK9VxNK4o

Ehh... She was more emotionally abused than anything

That remember me a retarded pic of Double D where he cut himself and cry reading a suicide letter of Eddy, the motivation of his suicide was because.... Kevin was mean with him.

this kind of edgy is really fucking retarded.
pics like that are the real definition of edgy unlike just violence or racist jokes on cartoons.

>frogposter saying this
The irony is lost on you

Talk about HI-TECHNICAAAAAAAAAL, NERR!

I'd rather be a frogposter than some neckbeard posting disgusting fetish art

I wish lincoln could pull this shit in a episode.
it will be hilarious as fuck seeing this little boy adventuring on the world and winning in the casino some money and live in those cheap motel rooms with those water beds for some time as his family freaks out.

>it's actually possible to bruise the eyeball itself
Eyeballs do not bruise like regular flesh. When they get fucked up, the blood vessels burst and bleed out between the membranes. The eyeball it's self turns fully red.

i know, but it still can look in the same fashion as skin bruises from certain distance

you're not wrong that artist fucked up, but it still's somewhat plausible

>this thread

> this thread
I've never been happier. I don't like guro or abuse, but if it makes the loud house fans mad, I'm glad.

I'm not really that mad by all this.
Seeing characters I like sad is fine if it's tied together with a good story, much like the pictures drawn by the artist in OP. You can't have happiness without sadness, and sadness has a way of making you empathize and care for the character more.

Having them beat up senseless for zero reason at all, like in , isn't okay though. However, it doesn't really make me mad, it's just something I particularly don't care for is all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and interests, so I'm certainly not going to reprimand someone else for having different tastes than me.

shut up pearl this thread is beautiful

these characters incredibly enough are kinda abusive with the poor white haired boy and they're obsessive and psychotic in some cases, I don't know the characters on this show are messed up.
it wouldn't surprise me if they take medications off-screen.

Fuck you Loud House is great

Are you seriously trying to have polite discourse over a bunch of autistic people posting inappropriate and distasteful images?

FUCK YOU STOP RUINING LUAN AND ALL THE OTHER GIRLS

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD ALREADY REEE

OVER THE LINE!

>BUT I'M HERE IN MY MOULD, I AM HERE IN MY MOULD

no, he was a footfag that liked you for your gigantic feet holy shit

>Fuck you Loud House is great
This meme needs to die, the show isn't even funny

I don't understand why this thread is still alive, maybe the mods have a shit taste

baby smurf torture

it's not fun but is interesting to watch a messed up family with messed up sisters who are messing with their cute little brother...the same one they touch when he asleep.

>Are you seriously trying to have polite discourse over a bunch of autistic people posting inappropriate and distasteful images?

So?

lady, it's not like you don't have a spare

Little would change

...'cept the audience, maybe.

>stop ruining luan and all the other girls.
user...I have bad news, they are taking medication offscreen, is obvious by now that the louds sisters are psychotic or neurotic or plainly insane in the good way.

> NOW i'm thinking sexually about them

…I really needed to bone some black girls back when I had the chance, didn't I

>the show isn't even funny
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. The show is too mean spirited to be funny

post more

Where does the Yandere Luan idea come from, anyway?

borra esto

Mean spirited? Honestly just sounds like a typical Nicktoon to me.

NOPE
THIS THREAD ISN'T GOING ON ANYMORE
I SUMMON THE ONE TRUE ATTACK
KILL THEM ALL
MILLION
PEPE
ASSAULT

Counterattack: single serious bump

How has bump limit not been reached yet anyway?
For the love of god just let it die already

We've got 123 more posts to go

this thread is not even half way to image limit, and still 200+ posts from bump limit. Stop complaining and let us have our containment thread

NO $HXT, $HERLOCK

>ballbusting
I hate liking this

Counter Art: She Got Well

lel

>this thread

What happened after April Fool's Rules.

Requesting more psyco Luan.

kek but also sad

>Browsing Cred Forums for years, you feel like you've lost your humanity
>Some retard comes in with a weird fucking thread to give you that which you've lost
You autists are the real heroes.

I really want to like it, but the writing, and some of the jokes are so fucking atrocious sometimes.

>tfw janitors don't like koth fanfiction

das cool, too bad about her face

Abuse thread? Sure

KOTH fanfic? TOO FAR, SON

Abuse thread?

catharsis? i can imagine someone watching an overly peaceful cartoon like loudhouse and wanting to make something polarizingly edgy just for the heck of it

>I thought it was dangerous, so I didn't ride it

But user, her voice actor's already dead. Yes she is, yes she is.

dont forget: dont play pokemon go and drive

I was just scared shitless of other people; didn't have the heart to be an edgelord. I mean, I got in to metal and had a thing for goth girls for while, during high school, but I don't think that counts.

It doesn't turn me on, I just get that feel to help y'know? Give hugs and whatnot.

Same. I haven't felt this way in a while so I guess it's good to know I can still feel like this after years of being on this shitty site

Thats vrry good advice

This one gets me a lot worse then any of the others and i dont even care about sport much.

I think the show heavily implies Claire is an actual abuse victim

bullies, the universal voice of reason

It's her own fault. She should have her own law firm by now.

it came simply by this comic.
m.imgur.com/a/nmQVw
m.imgur.com/a/IIHMr
and also the inspiration of others user, saying that her personality was created by bullying on the school or she needs medication to be stable or she developed a obsession of his brother since the moment he was born or she was simply born with insanity.

here ye go

For some reason, I thought it said "don't drive and exist".

DELET THIS

you should have seen the other guys

>KOTH fanfic? TOO FAR, SON
You haven't read Bill's home invasion

also, shame on you scruffy

sounds more realistic tbhfsempai

You wanna see something fucked up?
yukkuri.shii.org/posts?utf8=✓&tags=rating:explicit

The artist even included the piss filter.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCQGBfy0f2U

yukkuri.shii.org/posts/65073?tags=rating:explicit
that sure is explicit mate

>mfw I would always mention this story to people and I just recently found out her last role was the fucking orphan girl in All Dogs Go To Heaven

I do no get it

Shrek is love Shrek is life crossover.
I dont have any idea why there is a fes on Shrek' s head though

some shitty edit

How much of this picture actually happened on the show?

That a real fanfic?

fanfiction.net/s/10374598/1/Bill-Snaps-The-Story-of-the-Hill-Family-Massacre

...I suppose I should say thank you.

>people unironically think it's not true

Now I understand why young teens used to like Happy Tree Friends allot....

Bump

Happy Tree Friends was definitely as edgy as edge could get

I would have liked it more if the guro aspect of it were more realistic. Those motherfuckers were dying from being impaled by bendy straws and shit

>dat party hat

Why is abuse porn so hot?

because we like to see fragile get broken

Dang that's hardcore, have something even more metal.

>dogded
Nah it's not wearing a neck collar it's fine.

dont do it life isn't worth it

>He didn't listen to me
>He said that I was a man of few words
Why did I laught at that

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=xobFBkT6RmI

>I thought it was dangerous so I didn't ride it.

So do Black Goths just not exist?

they are a minority, it seems black lucy is more inner-goth or simply depressive and it seems she wears white in a desperate attempt to fill the nothingness she have become.
perhaps black lucy is more deep that we have initially though.

senpai you don't know

did he rip that off

Usually the leash is attached by a little hook to the collar/harness, he probably fumbled a bit with the hook before getting it off.

That have me thinking...what would the loud house be if there was no dad? and not only that but that ALL the sisters belong to different ethnics, like lori being black, leni being latina, luna being spaniard, luan being itailian, lynn being irish, lucy being rumanian, the twins are russian, lisa being japanese and lily being german.
lincoln is the only one that is normal and have his shit together in a way no one his age has.
Rita is a single mother but is filthy rich and she's a good mother incredibly enough despite whoring herself out like this.

what I mean to say is that I want to see a loud house with half-siblings of different ethnics living together as siblings despite being so different from each other, like a multiracial loving family.

Would things change all that much if none of the dads stuck around long enough to have any sort of influence on their kid?Its not like their mother would intentionally raise them based around where their dad grew up.

She deserves more than that.

Can you forgive Leni for burning dinner again?

Hurting undeads don't count, they enjoy that.

I visualised that all of their dads are sperm donors or died by X reason, being the later the most prominent reason of why they don't appear.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1983769#search=Star_Butterfly

The father of lori was a successful attorney like a black phoenix wright but... he died in a crash accident.
The father of leni was a immigrant of latin america and a mysterious and hardworking man but...he got shot and died in the way of the hospital.
The father of luna was a one of the best guitarist and renowned artist in spain and every single country that have spanish as their main language, he died by a sudden heart attack in the middle of his concert.
The father of luan was a legend in a popular circus on europe, he could do everything and managed to make the people love him, he was an amazing comedian, he could do tricks, charismatic, etc...the perfect man, but, he died saving a group of kids in a fire.
The father of lynn was a olympic champion and winned a lot of gold medals, a living legend and practically one of the best in the world, but...he got killed when a crazy bitch stabbed him in front of everyone, he was a sperm donor.
The father of lincoln is the only one alive but he is unaware of lincoln existance and work overseas.
The father of lucy is a rumanian/hungarian poet and philosopher, he was one of the brightest minds you could ever meet and he was depressive, he wrote a lot of books that where on the same level as alan poe and franz kafka with a lot of existentialism but...he died thanks to a rare disease that ended up killing him, he was a sperm donor.
the twins father was like a russian tyler durden/narrator, his whereabouts are unknown.
the father of lisa was a japanese young man who comes from a family of geniuses and prodigies, he was the only one that wasn't gifted with talent...but he was given a heart of gold, despite that his family banned him and since then he resent them, he decided that he would be great in his own way and did it, thanks to his golden heart he became like the next dali and rinpoche, he helped a LOT of people...but...he tragically died in a accident on his way to america.

the father of lily incredibly enough come from the family of hitler himself, he's was the descendant of the cousin of hitler who moved to america before the start of the second world war and changed his name and the only one who knew his origins was the president and the generals of USA, this descendant was a soldier who died fighting in the middle east, he's a sperm donor.

She can burn my shake and I'd still forgive her.

Fluffy pony started exactly that way.
Other fandumbs didn't caught up on this though, so it's just fandom specific cancer.

If Luan is the Joker, Lola is Vaas Montenegro

Piss off back to /leftypol/, you SJW piece of shit
This is our turf

Of course Q is going to be Quentin and X Xerxes

Last bump

Yes

>"Yup, I'm the king of the hill now."

Kek

The whole story was just a long, brutal build up to that punchline. Amazing.

It's art, really

I'm still into this kind of shit, but with men instead(femanon). When I zone out I always begin imagining various male characters crying and being in distress. I wonder how and why these kind of 'interests/fetishes' come to be.

I like both, but with the males is usually rape.

I began watching these with friends as a ten year old, I just liked watching them, nothing sexual. Now I have a guro fetish. I think there might be a connection....

Go lick a stanky, sweaty pit Dogma.

A certain tripfag who is no longer with us would have loved this thread.

>The father of luna was a one of the best guitarist and renowned artist in spain and every single country that have spanish as their main language, he died by a sudden heart attack in the middle of his concert.

This sounds a lot like Gustavo Cerati but he was from Whitetina.