Adapt to this

Adapt to this

Why couldn't him adapt tho?

What is this? What's going on here?

No clue, he should have been able too. So bad writing I guess

Based Shaw showing that even power of superevolution can't trump the Black Dude Dies First trope.

>movie using X-Men as minority allegories, as always
>all the non-white or female team members are either killed off or betray them

Bravo, Vaughn!

>>all the non-white or female team members are either killed off or betray them
Just like in real life.

>Black guy is only X-man that dies
>SLAVES -- zoom in on black guy

Bad writing? In the movie where Xavier gets crippled because Mags wants to look sassy when stopping bullets? No way!

He couldn't handle his baconator

Jew mom dies first

The slaves thing made perfect sense. He was recruiting these people by appealing to their emotions.

>what are powerlevels?

he wasnt adaptable enough, so he died. Its not a hard concept.
When a superhero has superspeed it doesnt mean he runs at C speed.
So having superadaptability doesnt make you invulnerable

jolly rancher.

I assumed at the time they were going to do a thing with him like in the comics, where it seemed like he was dead, but actually his mutation caused him to adapt by turning into a non-physical form.

I don't know if that was ever actually the plan, but even assuming that it was, with the sequel to the movie having new writers and a new director, it didn't matter if that was ever a plan because the new guys didn't know about it/ignored it.

It's cherry!

They sort of wrote themselves into a corner using darwin. If i remember right the dude literally turned himself into a death god into order to survive an encounter with death in some run or another.

It was the 60s and Kevin Bacon was trying to recruit those kids by appealing to them

The slaves remark was directed AT Darwin, which is why the shot changed to him. It wasn't subtext

He did, he adapted into a styalized teleport that made it look like he died while GTFO and whiping his memory of all of that shit so he wouldn't go back and get killed again.

>not watermelon flavored
ONE
FUCKING
JOB

This looks gay.

The problem is it is incredibly difficult to adapt to an internally located explosion.

His mistake was trying to contain the explosion, instead of neutralizing the energy within it. Or better yet, becoming energy himself.

Everyone loves watermelon. I don't get this meme.

Wait what. But the mutation is a physical thing, it's part of his genetics. How did he become not physical?