Added in LEGO Avengers, Avengers Alliance, Future Fight and Tsum Tsum just in this year

>added in LEGO Avengers, Avengers Alliance, Future Fight and Tsum Tsum just in this year
>main character of the Thunderbolts redemption episode in Avengers Assemble
>former Avengers field leader
>brought back to Thunderbolts to try to save it from cancellation
>wasn't ruined by Bendis

Time for a Songbird push?

Other urls found in this thread:

marveltoynews.com/marvel-legends-songbird-fans-choice-2016-winner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, S/D.

Nothing will ever be as wonderful as her manipulative relationship with Helmut, not to mention the fucked up aspect of her being jewish and him being the son of a WWII war criminal and formerly apologist.

It's a shame, the original Thunderbolts are my favourite team and we can never really discuss them for fear of that guy.

They need to stop teasing a Songbird push. They've been doing it since Dark Reign

I'm not familiar, is she a better wingedfu than Warren?

She used to have a lot of guilt of not being good enough to be a proper hero/avenger since she started out as b/c-list villain called Screaming Mimi, don't know where that went.

She's jewish and her wings are supersonic constructs, as are her energy blasts. How does that rate for you?

That is because every songbird thread has always the same OP, is obviously only 1 guy making them.

>Dark Reign Thunderbolts had Norman shitting his pants because she was one of the few that could ruin his plans
>plot was never mentioned again due to creative team change and she did nothing to contribute to his downfall

I'm hoping she shows up in the MCU. We need more female villains.

What's her personality like?

I think he fucked off long ago. Last time I saw him was the Thunderbolts story where Melissa got her feet licked by a troll thing and that was ages ago.

>Debuted along a group of wrestling themed female supervillains
>Turned face
>Wrestling origins completely forgotten
>Not a single Tiger Driver to be seen
It's like Marvel hates fun or something.

I'm pretty sure he still lurks here. If someone randomly brings up how they loved Hope Summers or Transonic you pretty much know it's him.

Not true, I remember her once talking to her past self who was with girl wrestlers robbing a bank at the same time.

I completely forgot that she used to have a much weaker personality and with the death of her partner needed the chance on the TB team Zemo offered her.

I wasn't saying they forgot about Screaming Mimi, I'm saying they forgot she was a wrestler and it would be neat if she whipped out a wrestling move or two from time to time.

She hasn't needed to get close in a long time with her powers, but I get what you mean and I'd like to see it one day again as well.

>sad_misawa.png

Going by the Busiek origin, she joined the Grapplers after they went full time villains.

Considering Warren is shit when he's not Arch, yee, MG best grill

Note him, but I do like Hope a lot. I haven't been on Cred Forums that long though. The Lights were kinda meh tbqf

It'll definitely happen when they announce the Thunderbolts movie later.

And I can see her getting a solo in the next marvel relaunch desu

I hope they add Troll as a supporting character if she gets a solo.

They're obviously setting up a T-Bolts movie for Phase 4.

Yeah, a solo with a writer like who will do to her what Mockingbird's writer did to Bobby or what Hellcat's writer did to her

I liked Hope when she wasn't being the "mutant messiah". That whole thing annoyed me. The five lights sucked too, except for the crazy Jap and Transonic (who was at least eye candy).

>Melissa got her feet licked by a troll thing

I wish I would have read that thread.

>>added in LEGO Avengers, Avengers Alliance, Future Fight and Tsum Tsum just in this year
She's just so toyetic.

marveltoynews.com/marvel-legends-songbird-fans-choice-2016-winner/

MEME
E
M
E

Boo

>Kate Leth's Songbird

9 Years old and it's a meme?!

>brought back to Thunderbolts to try to save it from cancellation
Is the current Thunderbolts even good? I hate that I'm asking that, but it didn't pull me in on the first two issues. I wish she'd just stay with Ewing.

I wonder what happened that made them gave up on Mockingbird so soon. Hellcat sells like shit and is still ongoing.

Maybe the Songbird solo will indeed happen and they do not want two C-List books with close names.

>Is the current Thunderbolts even good?

No. It's the Bucky and Kobik shit-show with the actual Bolts getting the shaft. Quiet frankly this book deserves to be cancelled.

It's shit

just

At least the next issue will be focused on Abe/Erik

>Eriks left arm

Something about that doesn't look right.

It's the power of the 90's flowing through his body and twisting his anatomy.

Storytime

When is she going barefoot

They really need to bring Ghost back. He worked great as an anti-hero.

He was in Slott's ASM and appeared in the Avengers Assemble cartoon recently

I love this page.

Wow, what a fucking stupid page.

Songbird has been my waifu sice the original Thunderbolts run