LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-28986843
imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if Randy ever takes a moment to recognize the irony that is his life

Equality isn't killing people who offend you.

Equality is having girls go "OMG a boy on the internet? Send dick pix plz!"

Boy this really triggers the Trumpkins, doesn't it?

Third thread this week.

>a man speaking for a woman
>the only female character in the comic doesn't speak and is only there to follow the orders of a man
This comic is offensive to everyone, tee bee aitch

LOL

YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS GUMBERGOOPS!

xkcd is known for being full on cancer. He's not defending anyone, he just wants to be a triggered sperg.

Really rare, unironical fedora self insert.

L
O
L

well the comic in general is stupid beyond belief but this one isn't wrong

Does she have a stroke in the third panel
>she

But that strawman didn't even contradict himself. Wishing someone would shut up is not the same as actively campaigning to take free speech away.
Fuck off Cred Forumsumblr

It's wrong because the writer thinks being ignored is the same as being told to shut up

Lancelot never fought for a princess. He fucked his king's wife.

Back you go, Tumblrite.

How? This is a tranny getting triggered for a thing that is not even happening. Also congrats Cred Forums is the only board on Cred Forums that agrees with the author. You should be proud on how utterly terrible you are.

I'm rational enough to excuse this guys blissful ignorance but part of me is still mad.

Would it kill these social justice artists to do even the slightest bit of research into islam?

Their lifestyle goes completely against everything Islam stands for.

The moral of this story: it's not wrong to notice bigoted cultural trends, but they don't necessarily have to get in the way of enjoying things. You can find enjoyment in something despite its sexist qualities (if they aren't too severe or overt) and still understand why sexism is problematic.

>you can't give away a woman like that. we're not objects!
>we're not
>we

facts don't matter silly cis

Galahad's mom was a princess

This dude is insane. Do not feel bad for him. I could go all day posting Asspained Male.

You can fuck off back to tumblr too.

What irony is that?

>getting THIS triggered because someone disagreed with you

>you can't give away a woman like that
but they literally did..........................

>liberals and trannies
>rational

>wants to appear smart but is dumb
>wants to appear anti-sexist but is just sexist in another way
>wants to appear deep but is trite
>wants to be an artist but only draws stick figures

>getting this bootyblasted that no one agrees with some oversensitive tranny

>bisexual muslim trans woman of colour
So a brown guy. Got it.

>mechanism in nature
>artificially produced
alright then

SWEDEN YES.

Counterpoint: "sexism" is correct.

>i dont want Cred Forums to be an echochamber but people who disagree with me should leave Cred Forums

I'm gonna guess that baby is the product of a gay man and a trans man

delete tumblr

Even Bum Tickley got a little bit better over time.

Nick Gurewitch started out drawing crappy stick figures and look where the fuck he went.

Or maybe there should be an option for people who don't want to play the "Is it Problematic" game. People who just want to enjoy shit and not have to hear ughs and groans from people who tell you you're wrong for enjoying that 90's movie you love so much.

Why isn't there an option to opt out?

i thought he's a boy?
Why is he not cheering at the sexism and talking about the breasts of women.
It seemed feminism lied to me

Wasn't Galahad the Jesus analog in the Round Table stories and he'd be the one to complete the quest for the Grail?

You could always leave.

Yes but he was still born in the usual way

> Females aren't allowed to be passive and submissive

The irony. I fucking can't stand anti female type feminists who think they know better.

What are you gonna do if I dont?

>Y-you Cred Forumsmblr!
>My children's cartoon board is now RUINED!
Stop getting your panties in such a twist at every opinion, crybabies. At least there was SOME vague attempt at making a coherent point in that strip.

Did I click on Cred Forums by mistake or something?

You end up getting triggered this this faggot leave if it hurts you so much.

>shit that never happened

*pulls out knife*
you don't want to find out, kid...

There is the option of plugging your ears, closing your eyes and screaming at anyone who criticizes things you like, assuming you don't care about reality.

Sadly, living in a world where bigotry doesn't exist is not an option.

>when the discrepency is clarified everybody lets it go without issue
>oh no it was so horrible when i didn't explain myself dragging out the situation

>this really triggers the Trumpkins
this should trigger anyone who's sane
Even the most stereotypical straw SJWs can agree that anyone who says "As someone who likes nerdy girls" probably is just some fedora tipping asshat

Like, he's right, but he's doing it in a way too "holier-than-thou" uppity pretentious manner
He's not going to personally beat you up but he's going to tell his totally real and not made up female companion to do it because she's strong and independent and following his orders because it's her decision

*grabs you by the throat*

Back the fuck off?!!

Worse, you clicked on tumblr instead.

>go against science
>question the existence of God
What is even going on here

So did this person get grilled to fuck and back because of all the problematic jewish stereotype images placed on the evil ticket collector?

That's funny.

Does anyone have the one bitching about that apparently lesbians don't like dating mtf trans but have no problem with ftm's? Like you're allowed to dictate what others are attracted to. Fucking hypocrites.

The only way this strip works is if the author thinks that an experimental IVF techniques that have only had a handful of animal trials never carried to term counts as "natural." Or that the baby is actually a frog and that the mechanism by which some animals can change sex somehow invalidates heterosexuality despite involving a literal sex change. Also that experimental IFV technique requires an ovum cell to carry the genetic information.

>oversensitive tranny faggot likes Steven Universe

This does not surprise me in the least.

desu if this happened to me I'd be a fucking mess. Not trans but I'm a fucking pussy with anxiety issues so I probably wouldn't be able to handle it. I get nervous whenever they ask to see my pass on the bus.

bruh

>Like, he's right
no

>overlooking the word "all"
If by "feminists" you mean people who think that women should be able to make their own decisions rather than being treated as objects by default, then I'd say they do indeed know better than people who call them sexist for it and bring up unrelated strawmen to create more false evidence.

Don't worry this scenario most likely never even happened.

It's like a parody. Even the art looks like it's a joke. If I didn't know it was being sincere I would think it was a thing someone made to make fun of SJWS by being as stereotypical as possible.

Okey is Cred Forums like tumblr or not?
Serious question

>muh hurt feelings
>lets go watch steven universe

like clockwork

It's whatever buzzword of the year is pertinent.

Yeah because MODS DON'T DO THEIR JOBS

You report tumblr a million times and they don't get banned. What's up with that?

Cred Forums IS tumblr.

Man, Steven Universe sounds better and better the more I hear about it. I don't know why I haven't tried it yet.

No. It's just an easy insult to anyone sounding particularly SJW. I've used it too. But the average Cred Forumsmmie actively tries NOT to sound sjw, and threads that are genuinely whiny get derailed easily

All of Cred Forums has been calling this place tumblr for years. It's not new or hip to call it that and I can agree. I have been here for six years and I can see the transition from then to now. 2011 was the last good year on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums somehow manages to be one of the normiest boards as well as being amongst the most prone to having knee-jerk reactions. So, pretty damn similar.

LOL

Why is the knee jerk reaction from the alt right always to put women in burkas when someone complains about sexism? Like there's zero middle ground between a bikini and being fully covered.

You'll never get a single answer.

It wasn't Tumblr back then, it was just "feminism" but it transition to Tumblr when SJWs got bigger. The same way Gaia used to be a boogeyman for Cred Forums, then it turned into Reddit and now it's NeoGaf and Reddit.

No. Literally no one says that but crossposting shitheads from Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

>"Lets talk about comics & cartoons instead of refugees, BLM, Trump, SJWSs, etc."
>"UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT Cred Forums IS LITERALLY TUMBLR"

Keep victimizing yourself like that and maybe you might score some progressive points for your hurt fee fees, sister.

Fatty's Lament.

DC: "we respect women"
Maybe a bit too much.

L
O
L

Because there is literally no state of dress which could not be described as sexist by someone, and I defy you to come up with it.

Laugh Out Loud

Except when you say something like "I don't think characters should be raceswapped" or "maybe superheroes shouldn't be homosexuals" they get mad and say "back to Cred Forums" as if it's a bad idea.

It's funny how feminists like to correct people who include them in sweeping statements, while they themselves continue using broad language about men.

Because most women don't even know what real sexism is and like to complain about nothing for progressive points.

That has never happened.

You get told to go back to Cred Forums four posts later when you start posting Cred Forums crime statistic infographs.

> Women aren't allowed to govern themselves I don't like what they do

Thanks for proving my point you hypocritical retard.

LOL

Not sure if genuine or strawman.

Dude just kill all gamers amirite? #gamingisdead or whatever

This is just stupid.

This parody comic is incorrect as Raine would never make a decent punchline.

>alt right

That's the language of broads.

He has hits and misses like anyone else, but man, that one is a stinker. He fucking shit the bed on that one. I don't know if it would qualify as "messily" but it's not pleasant smelling, that's for sure.

Nauseous and unfunny. I want to punch whoever drew that, or at least push their nose up against the comic and scream "DON'T DO THAT. THIS IS BAD. STOP DOING THIS".

They have an opinion, it's dumb by using Lancelot as a generic Knight, he back stabbed his Liege by stealing his wife, although his son was quite the Knight. One of the best. In any event you have to have perspective about narratives and historical realities in the past. We stand on the shoulders of giants. At one time women were either chattel, or after the Romantic troubador tradition got started, distant idols on pedestals, to be yearned for but never achieved.

This was normal for the time. Until relatively recently and even today we do similar things in our country or other parts of the world. You can pat yourself on the back for knowing better now, but it doesn't really do more than affirm your own values. It's not useful for analyzing or understanding how people then felt about and viewed things except for comparing the contrast in a detached way and making note of your bias in the matter.

>give me attention or I will get fag aids on grindr

What's the point of dating a gay guy if they are just gonna act like a woman anyway?

Cred Forums's got the most cross-siters, so maybe.

we seem to have a lot of people from Reddit and cbr.

Which rule does Tumblr violate?

Nature has a way of punishing all males in relationships, regardless of their orientation.

Being offtopic liberal shitposters.

I Liked RE6

It's genuine.

Ace Ventura hasn't really aged well to be fair.

petty

is the joke that the other muslims would stone it to death for breaking shariah law?

sorry for what?

I hear the multiplayer was actually pretty fun. Single player campaign eh, not so much. Speaking of RE I have mixed feelings on the RE2 remake. It's not gonna be done by the same team who did RE1. Or so I hear.

> Claim to be thing
> Happy to be thing
> too shamed to admit it
And that's why it's called a mental illness.

you have to go back

Insulting someone on the internet by asking for nudes? Unforgivable

Kicking in someone's door, calling them an asshole for something they did well over a year ago, and then using a machine to destroy all of their electronics? Understandable and reasonable

this
i saw this so many times here

To which I humbly oblige.

I like this one. It's funny.

I have nothing against trans people in general but the internet-famous trans people I know are horrible people.

>Your daughter died? Let me post on a page in her memory how you're idiots who don't have two brain cells to rub together.

It's funny how that happens alot with trannies.

>phobia
REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MISUSING FANCY WORDS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING COCKMONGLERS!!!

I can tell people to stop being attentionwhoring whiny cunts without being afraid of them.

Moral of the story: Everything in the 90s was sexist and racist and phobic because this one movie contained those things.

>LOL GOTTA BE TRUMP IF YOU DISLIKE MY ENLIGHTENED COMIC
I supported Sanders and I think XKCD is fucking autistic garbage

And just in general, "everyone who disagrees with me is a Trump supporter" is about the most retarded thing you can think. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance

Why do most of these have such horrible art?

"phobia" also means "hate" or "dislike" or "aversion"

Sometimes words have more than one meaning! Amazing!

Anyone have that parody version where she says her asshole is on fire?

This is even funnier when she admitted later she's never actually been to a con, and just assumed this is what happens.

Because shoulder-pad 80-90s suits are harder to Photoshop onto women

Go back to the 90s? I'm sure it'd be funny then.

Jim Carrey grabbing his ass and screaming isn't really that funny anymore. Probably because I'm not a teenager like I was when I saw it in theaters.

Ace Ventura 2 is still pretty fucking funny though

>Women can dress however they want
>Just don't show it if they're attractive
The pettiness is intense

I just hate how they say men can't possibly understand what's it's like to be a woman but tell us how easy we have it at every opportunity

>You were born from two daddies
How is that biologicaly possible ?

Munroe couldn't kick in the door to a pillow fort.

Because you are one of those faggots that prefers to follow the safe opinion of the group instead of experience thing first handed and forming your own opinion?

The 2nd half of this has no purpose but for artist to pat sklerself on the back.

but is she single tho

They truly suffer cognitive dissonance.

One of the "daddies" is a transman with a vagina and uterus.

The best part is that's Black Hat Guy, who otherwise spends all his time being demeaning and violent towards others.

i hate it when this happens

Is this supposed to be ironic?

So Cred Forums conversation is also a bannable offense. I personally don't give a shit what gets discussed around here, but if both Tumblr and Cred Forums were to get banned out, I wouldn't argue. But isn't it the nature of Cred Forums to unnecessarily complain about mundane shit? The only real difference between here and Tumblr is Tumblr thinks they're being nice.

not long ago a child that has been born has biological 3 parents
bbc.com/news/magazine-28986843
so science i guess

Get rid of the last panel, keep the dialogue but have it about him meeting him on the subway or something and the comic would be fine.

He's right about what he's saying. But the cringeworthy white-knight bullshit ruins it.

It seems once again my faith in humanity is unfounded.
I don't even know why I bother at this point, besides hoping that I can just live a quiet life with the people who aren't totally batshit insane.

>liberal shitposters
they want to identify as everything nowadays

I wonder why these degenerates just don't kill themselves if they hate their bodies so much.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh he's really being a preachy white knight here.

>you are the number one reason women are so rare on the internet
the internet is practically infinite in space, you can create new communities on a dime

if they want to be on the internet, making a space where they feel comfortable isn't really that difficult

It bugs me when people use "cognitive dissonance" incorrectly, which is all the time.

Hypocrites "suffer" cognitive dissonance less than other people because they compartmentalize.

But they're entirely right. If you blame the surgeon for an anesthesia related death you're a fucking retard who needs a reality check. MUH GRIEVING is not a legitimate reason to ruin someone's career (and likely put them through a medical malpractice lawsuit where they use that MUH DEAD KID card to extort money from the Surgeon)
It's funny when Cred Forums does baneposting on a post about a dead kid but this shit is horrible?

Is tumblr some kind of nightmarish shithole where everybody is a humorless, sub-75 IQ pansy? Because if that's the case then yeah, Cred Forums is tumblr in imageboard form.

I love this

>she thinks Svergiedemokraterna will ever do something to her
It's the Young Liberals you need to watch for. went on one of their meetings once, swear to god it felt like a cesspool of violent motherfuckers.

also
>bisexual muslim trans woman of color
yeah, no. they don't exist, even here.

hoo boy

That's because most trans people want their transition to be over with as quickly as possible and not be identified as trans but rather as their new gender. Most trans people don't talk about being trans if they can help it.

About the only way you'd get that kind of treatment at a con is if you went out of your way to find drunk assholes.

fuck this is accurate

Somebody needs to make a short horror-styled film of some college liberal running for her life through a problematic area, while everyone just looks on in confusion.

>Claim to be woman
>everyone thinks you are
>have to admit you're a biological man when you've made every effort to appear otherwise for years
>somehow this is supposed to be easy and happily done
Are you dumb son? Or do you just like to twist things to feel smart on the internet?

actually got a genuine laugh out of me, well done.

>why didn't you have radical hormone therapy as a child?
>isn't that the perfect time to make a decision that will completely alter your physiology for an entire lifetime and you can never double back on without serious medical concerns?
>you know, at an age when you can't even make a meal for yourself and are only 6 years off from learning to tie your shoes?

Boobs are awesome, aren't they?

>boy
how dare you

>>>/tumblr/

>leave Cred Forums if you don't like Jim Carey

LOL

Why shouldn't homosexuals be superheroes?

>BOOBS
WHERE

The first one legitimately sucks. The second is far better.

with impunity

There are boobs here?!?!

Who has boobs?!?

Pssh nothin personnel, kid..

Promoting emotional fragility is bad.

The world is mostly indifferent. Even if people were judging you, and most of them are not and don't care, why do YOU care? Screaming in public is going to make your situation worse, not better.

And the solution is certainly not to try to make the entire rest of society as emotionally broken as you are and promoting the idea that everyone everywhere needs to feel deep shame and humiliation that they might have accidentally caused you discomfort.

>Yeah, because a white woman in a neighborhood that is 20.5% black is totally safe

I don't hate "the tumblr" like so many here do, but I can understand it. I hate any comic that tries to make a point by wielding a cudgel.

>payed

The most triggering thing about the ''''comic''''

>cognitive dissonance: the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change

Sounds like a tranny mindset to me. What else would you call it when they want to be a woman and when they fuck their bodies up, they still feel mad about themselves despite being "proud to be trans"?

oops!
>boobs gone

Last time this was posted someone claimed that Islam feels alright about trans because at least it's not gay

Shoulda been Etta Candy.
Just busting through and screaming WOO WOO
Been the toast of the town.

Right I think it's an alternative to jail time or worse if your caught being gay

Still the girl is guilty of being gay so she's still in danger

You must have missed the part where she posted it right on a page dedicated to the dead girl.

Tact is a thing.

Awww...I missed boobs...

I'm mostly just wondering why she never bothered to change her ID if she's that far along in the transition. Also the deep shame and humiliation is on her part. The comic reads more like it's about her having anxiety disorder than anything.

Cunt, bitches, spousal abuse. Rape
I bamln you you from this land evil wench
Masculinity, violence, meritocracy, family
May your evil spirit never return

I was in an art class with an Iranian guy, he said that Iran is fine with a biological male marrying a biological male as long as one of them has their genitals removed and replaced with a frankenpussy.

>That's because most trans people want their transition to be over with as quickly as possible and not be identified as trans but rather as their new gender. Most trans people don't talk about being trans if they can help it

Since when? They always seem to scream on the top of their lungs on how "special" and "proud" they are being trans despite being only less than 1% of the population.

>No logical argument
>t-tumblr
Hate trannies all you want but don't pretend you have this absolute understanding of them

>mental illness
Welp, that was pretty easy to understand.

because putting them in trousers and a shirt wouldn't be funny you autism lord

Except people use rationalizations or denial as coping mechanisms which REDUCES dissonance. The fact that you can see there's still clearly a conflict between their beliefs is irrelevant. Dissonance has gone down.

The entire premise of CD theory is that CD is something people can't and don't live with. They find ways to get rid of it. So saying that someone has "a lot of cognitive dissonance" is retarded.

this is true.
Also, if a man gets raped by another man, the raped man must either become trans or get the penalty for bring gay, as he Received the dick.

Apparently, Islam is fine with sodomy as long as you're not the Catamite.

I give up
How do I become a soldier of the state, I no longer want to fight back for freedom I want a gun and i want to be send to fight and kill the people who supported this corruption when they are the last people with rights standing and they too have to be taken down

they are sick

If he really cared he would have changed his ID already. Also if he likes playing pretend then everything he does should be as you call "happily done".

our daddy taught us

>Hey, let's dig up a comic that's almost a decade old so we can relentlessly mock it

Honestly Cred Forums, don't we have better things to shitpost about?

>Hate trannies all you want but don't pretend you have this absolute understanding of them

You can't either unless you are mentally ill yourself.

Judging by the size of this thread no.

How do we fix people who suffer for this and please let the answer be hearing the shit out of them

"Islam" is like Protestantism in that there's no central authority and they have a variety of opinions and political outlooks.

As to the specifics of that, I can't speak, but I do know that the "down low" is huge in the Arab world and pederasty especially popular in Central Asia.

Nowhere in my post did I promote emotional fragility, I just said it may be emotionally difficult in response to someone claiming it should have been second nature. I never supported breaking down over it. The person was intentionally misrepresenting what being a tranny is to feel better about themselves, which basically is a sure sign of emotional fragility.

>ps4 controller
>she's watching a movie

Thats the only part I found funny. Like poetry.

>The entire premise of CD theory is that CD is something people can't and don't live with. They find ways to get rid of it

They hate being a man and tries to remove any traces of it and they fail horribly. Leading to him sobbing on the floor like we see in the comic. How on earth do you not see this and go out of your way to defend the mentally ill?

It's about to become true you moronic two face traitor of human kind subhuman piece of shit I hope the 23 dicks you can stuff in your ass in public while picking up wife's son and hers boyfriends daughter from school is worth it when they knock your door and take you to prison for what you posted on your sickpuppet Twitter account

So, that can happen. But really Assigned Male just doesn't even that much sense. The author is just as likely asserting that gay, cis, males can have children somehow.

Explaining cognitive dissonance theory to a retard who knows nothing about it is not defending trannies.

You retard.

Oh no it's evil reality quick kill it

I got to this one, I'm leaving the thread now before it gets worse.

90s movies aren't that differnt than todays movies.

>post cringe comics
>Cred Forums actively defends trannies and liberal values

So I guess what everyone says about this board is true.

Shia Islam doesn't have a problem with being trans, as the Quran doesn't say anything about being trans nor does it give strict definitions of what counts as a woman or a man. It is widely believed that many gay people in Iran transition to avoid anti-homosexual penalties, including some forced transitions.

Also the Sweden Democrats are the Canada of nationalist right-wing parties. Their platform is immigration restriction, immigrant assimilation, government assistance for voluntary repatriation, increased government spending to a refugee's locally, cutting public funding to non-Swedish cultural events, and the protection of rights of sexual minorities.

I certainly have a better understanding than someone who thinks they are happy to admit they are biologically not how they present and use name they intentionally moved away from

For a time, the PS4 was the superior Netflix platform, but I don't think the author was referencing that.

What do they say?!?

>So I guess what everyone says about this board is true.
Yes, now get the fuck out

>theory

There's a literal definition for it and they are doing what the definition describes. How am I wrong?

>hot cosplay chicks
>not doing it because they're attention whores who love being stared at sexually

Also, the only people at a con who'd call hot cosplay girls slut is the Bible Thumper pastors who come to preach about how comic fans are going to hell.

>It's widely believed
By stupid people like you?
Go ahead and knock on your neighbors ahmeds door and ask him there are millions of Muslims coming from everywhere right now why especially on something you can just fucking ask your neighbors about?

It's just a classic thread where people post comics they don't like while they discuss political issues with the same amount of depth as a 1st year political science class.

Never assume the vocal are the majority.

this comic is not about trans problems. this is about anxiety problems.

it's the only way it makes sense.

>It is widely believed that many gay people in Iran transition to avoid anti-homosexual penalties, including some forced transitions.

Weird.

SHUT UP, BOCO!

>223 replies
And people say Cred Forums isn't terrible

Artist already admitted they've never been to a con.

So schizos are the same as bipolars are the same as downies are the same as psychotics?
Are you sure you both don't have a mental illness that makes you think "mental illness" is a blanket understanding of someone?

Yes sir...

What would Ahmed know about Iranian homosexuals? He's an Algerian homosexual.

That does not make you any better or even well informed.

>Assuming 15 trannies on tumblr are the norm
Retard. You probably think people on Cred Forums are a representation of normal society too.

Are you asking me on a date?
You better hide your pennis well sissyboy if I catch a glimpse of it I may beat you so bad your moma won't be able to recognize your estrogen riddled face

ironically, this attitude enforces the idea that being a girl means you have to be a certain way.

Other than /mlp/, Cred Forums has the most manchildren, so its naturally going to be very tumblr. Cred Forums users are soft and immature.

You're a faggot. Guess which definition I'm using.

>yfw you realize you can go on hormones from the age of 14 in sweden now/soon

There is nothing wrong with trannies or some liberal values. Only a complete moron would have problems with someone wanting to chop off their genitals, that's their problem.
Being offended by everything is a whole different thing, it's a progressive cancer that caters to irrationality. Not all fags, niggers and tranies are irrational.

Some places don't even let you change your ID if you're biologically male (which I'm sure you support, while requiring it as proof of "really car[ing]")
It's also expensive.

They are all the same retrograde Muslim shit, I swear you are on a race to see who can undo 2000 years of progress faster

Cred Forums doesn't exist anymore. It's just a place for Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums to shitpost now.

>Cred Forums users are soft and immature.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
We tried to creating a home here!

I actually still check xkcd for the What If blog and the occasionally interesting comics, like that fuckhuge historical climate change graph he did a while back and which I apparently can't post because it's too large imgs.xkcd.com/comics/earth_temperature_timeline.png or that time he did a graph on radiation doses that actually got handed out in Japan after the fukushima disaster

It's rarely got even a chuckle out of me but it's fun as a casual pop science thing

Difference being that Tumblr is more socially acceptable than Cred Forums.

The "I'm mad because somebody pointed out how stupid I am," defintion.

>it's a Cred Forums takes strips from years ago to prove a point
He stopped being that bad and all fedora for a long time imho, now all he does is graphs, unfunny puns and actual science jokes rather than LE SCIENCE.

If she can't handle the bantz she doesn't deserve ot wear the armor.

Trannies are a rare mental case, so yes. 15 is alot for them. Also Cred Forums is good representation of 15 year olds and sheltered 20 somethings.

Considering the penalties for homosexuality in Iran include lashings and execution, not really.

Yet here you are.

A lot of sjw attitudes tend to do that. Just like how two males who are best friends should be gay because Reasons.

he's still doing that. It's thee whole point, his excessive reaction.

Okay

...for Injustice and because I occasionally do Cred Forums comic book storytimes, dickweed.

>people replying to this post not realizing it's a joke
wew

You should tried to learn English while here too.

They fucking shouldn't, imagine having a medical accident and being unconsius and the doctors fuck your shit up because your I'd says woman and you are a man

I see neither in this thread.

>Also Cred Forums is good representation of 15 year olds and sheltered 20 somethings.
Thanks for confirming you're retarded

Every tranny ever:
>Dick erect when wearing women clothes
>Cut to dick to wear women clothes all day
>Dick no longer erect, because no dick
>Realize
>Kill self

Cred Forums is a weird bastion of oldfags, whether or not that's "tumblr" is up to you.

>G-D
((()))

>becomes woman
>buys restrictive and "patriarchy-approved" clothing because that's what women wear
>even though it doesn't look good on you

Good idea moron.

Judging by your response you just proved my theory. Which are you, faggot?

I will be waiting for you in jail to rape your tight man pussy hole every single day from sunrise to sunset until its big enough for me to hide inside and scape

>99% of thread reeeing tumblr get out
>1% acting like less autistic
>sure is tumblr in here
I thought summer was over

Now you know one of the reasons why trans and gays don't really get along.

It's mentioned in the post.

What the fuck are the doctors doing that would require that?

>dat delta
I forgot how much of a semen demon she was before she got fat

One of the daddies is a mentally ill mommy.

A lot of them do.

But user, if you're hiding in his man pussy doesn't that mean you'll have wait until he finishes his sentence and get released to escape?

>I forgot about all this transphobia
There wasn't even a definition for fucking "transphobia" in the 90s

because hitting gays is a hate crime, unfair advantage... the villain just wanted to rob a bank, he's not a monster~!

He will get out faster because I will rape him so hard it will become a medical emergency
I will rupture his asshole all the way to freedom baby
May control him ratatouille style and start a new life in Mexico who knows

they do. suicide and death-by-alcohol\drug abuse are the main reason behind transexual deaths

Wow, never knew Disney would be insensitive enough to mock 9/11. Triggered as fuck now.

What's so great about these stick figure comics always being posted?

Hm, this would go well in a "sum up your life with a Cred Forums image" thread.

1997 baby.

Personally I'd rather sexuality be absent entirely.

Not that I'm a prude, but rare is the relationship (straight or gay) that isn't shipping for the of sake of shipping or titillation. I really don't care to watch Batman or Spider-Man fuck everything that moves, much less when it's abundantly clear the writer is trying to live vicariously through his character.

ROSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me guess the real tranny doesn't like that at all?

>If someone disagrees with me I'm right
WEW

Yeah, but then you'll only make it to the infirmary. While I'm sure some kind of surprise attack from a ruptured man pussy might be initially effective, you're not going to make it far, assuming you don't drown in the ass blood while inside.

That's literally Cred Forums if you ignore the gender subtext.

>bisexual muslim trans woman of color
the fact that people have a biological radar to detect bisexuals, trans people and even religion is indeed a terrifying thought that follows me in every waking moment of my presence in /this/ world
I wish I lived in a world were humans couldn't magically detect such things

I don't recall any racism in Ace Ventura

Lol

Maybe I'm just here cause I like seeing trainwrecks?

Faggot

I feel like black elves in a obviously African setting would be pretty cool actually.

Like Wakanda in a fantasy setting.

me too

Thank G-D

prolly made fun of Cubans

Lol what there are like 3 million muslims in the US and like 1 million are just in name and know about as much about the Quran as I do.

Cred Forums is no better than Cred Forums

>calls others retarded
>thinks the laws and practices of Islam are the same everywhere

Did you... did you really not get that was a joke? I knew people on Cred Forums were retarded but not THIS retarded

To be fair they're wearing a headscarf, they're obviously muslim

Assumed the triggered part was a joke not sure about the confusion about chronology.

Eh, I think he was assuming whoever wrote the original post was as retarded as you think he is

The answer is always yes

I mean morally

For complaining about tumblr, Cred Forums sure likes to get triggered over anyone with slightly different worldview and tell them to go to reddit/tumblr.

CRISP

Please don't mention triggers user, they're my trigger
Oh god I'm triggering so hard right now and I can't stop it

>Triggered by BBQ
I can't imagine that ever working out, then again I live in Texas

Scott Adams is an absolute madman.

Now get as a mask for a classic "Problem?" Troll face stick figure.

No, we get triggered over tumblr and tell tumblr to fuck off
Other opinions are allowed, not tumblr because tumblr opinions contradict each other

bitch looks like a fucking alien, especially in the fourth panel

/Co used to be a place were you could argue with someone like just argue not enter a black and white world were you either love something or hate it and you have the enemy try to use every cheap trick in the book to get you pissed off instead of even addressing your points
Ever since obakanassumed presidency the world became a rotten hateful place and the more I see these justice warrior everywere the more unhappy people are

I don't think your libcuck buddies would appreciate you using A. Wyatt Man's source work.

There are too many layers and references to this

I cannot understand what the artist is trying to say

>Ever since obakanassumed presidency the world became a rotten hateful place and the more I see these justice warrior everywere the more unhappy people are

Huh, he's got a point there.

But I thought we hated safe space senpai

The SJWs came first as /c/ has always been the normie board copared to the rest of Cred Forums, then a reactionary insurgency followed after the GamerGate thing exploded.

Cred Forums has just become a minor casualty in the ongoing 2nd PC Wars.

That hipsters = SJWs, and that anyone who complains about the tumblr witch hunt is clearly an SJW in disguise.

And you can tell from the color and the texture that it's trans and bisexual as well. Clear identifying markers, I'm sure we're all agreed.

gotta admit she is pretty THICK

because being a black figurehead, he makes the Right crazy angry by his very existence, yet he's done fuck all for Progressives, he's pretty much a moderate Republican policy wise...

SJW's are well aware that they are complete pieces of shit. The best that they can possibly do to defend their insane bullshit is pretend to be a neutral "third party", and appeal to a middle ground fallacy by saying that anyone who disagrees with SJW bullshit is just as bad.

The fallacy is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle between the two viewpoints. If someone thinks you should eat nothing but shit, and another person thinks you should not eat shit, it's not logical to just eat shit half of the time.

>Anyone with a slightly different opinion must be a false flag.

Cred Forums is my safe place

Honestly, its not even just Obama. In the past few years everything has been changing to be more "safe" and "acceptable". And it always makes things worse.

Everything just sucks now.

/c/ is the best

He hasn't been able to pass any new legislation since 2010 due to the Republicans controlling Congress. If Bernie was elected and Congress stayed Republican, he'd achieve even less.

Who is this comedian? He sounds fun.

Because trying to ban people for pointing out how shit something is does nothing to make that "something" less shit. It does the opposite. Censorship has been on the rise everywhere, and consequently, people's trust in the (((media))) is at an all time low.

looks more like it's supposed to maximally trigger anti-SJWs.

Exactly.

And it sucks.

>what are executive orders
He wasted the first year doing FUCK ALL when he had majority in both houses and spent the rest of 7 years placating assholes who'd call him NIGGER to his face if they could, he is a beta faggot and won because of his non-offensive mulatto blackness in democratic in-fighting to cripple the Clinton machine.

Or maybe his idiotic gun grabbing ideas are shit, would not have prevented any of the mass shootings that have taken place, and Congress won't pass bills just because he shed some crocodile tears on camera.

"Safe Space" is a term that's become so unhinged from what it's supposed to mean at this point that it's fallen apart. "Safe Spaces" were originally a thing that women's help groups used to describe places where abuse victims didn't have to worry about their abusers. And it was eventually a term and a concept taken from them and perverted for use by idiots who don't have the mental endurance to deal with people who don't agree with them and who can't handle being outside an echo chamber for more than a couple seconds. As it's used now, Safe Space is more a buzzword than anything. A community made for a specific set o people where they can hang out and just exist solely with each other and no one else, isn't a safe space. It's a community. You could even take it further and call it a private community, that's fine. But it isn't a "safe space" even if it's a space what is safe.

This is 100% accurate tho? Having the hormones of a woman doesn't make you one

how did this thread turn politics from a comic with a joke about a horny dude

reminder in the large scheme it's been getting better under obama (less unemployment 4 example or no more great repression)

bush admin drove the place into a whole

>Having the hormones of a woman doesn't make you one
VAT?!

Cred Forums is many people with many different opinions you mongoloid

>tfw too big and ugly to be qt grill
I just want to be a cute trap and be loved.
Maybe make easy money camwhoring...

They still use the word and have safe spaces, you dork.
Just because ppl make fun of the word online it doesn't mean it disappears irl.

They do kill themselves enmass.

Even those who "transition" have a suicide rate several hundred times higher than the normal population.

Even the first public case of "successfully transitioning" (after a botched circumcision) turned out to not be successful, and the victim killed himself when he was in his 30s.

I'm not sure why libcucks keep pushing the "transition" meme. It doesn't work. It just leads to gender dysphoria victims killing themselves. Given that, it's clear they're not advocating it because they give a flying fuck about trannies. Maybe it's some form of elaborate trolling.

Poor Pepe. He never asked to be a symbol of white supremacy.

People with gender dysphoria kill themselves if they can't transition, too. It's a no-win condition.

Are you making a joke or are you saying I'm retarded for pointing out that they're obviously muslim

I actually really like that Jessica U girl's art. Shame about the writing

>he unironically believes that unemployment has gone down

Everybody just quit looking for jobs, since the economy has been shit for so long. Real unemployment is somewhere from 20-30%, depending on the source.

>luckily I fell for the STEM meme, and have had constant employment for the last two years

>trannies didn't exist before 2000
How stupid are you?

Classifying it as a mental disorder and finding a proper way to treat it besides messing with hormones and genital mutilations.

They push it because they believe it works

They believe that literally the only reason they commit suicide is because they're not accepted in society

calm down, faggot.

That's also true. The key idea is that we should be looking for a cure/solution. "Transitioning" is as effective as "do nothing".

this one's actually ok

I'm sorry, I just piggybacked off your post to point out that how the fuck is anyone supposed to know some random person walking in the dark is both trans and bisexual without said person screaming it out loud

there is some truth in this comic but it totally goes overboard with its whole "all the cards are stacked against me" schtick

the problem isn't unemployment it's stagnating wages and no reliability (and other things)

Here's the thing: women are so coddled in the west that every imperfection in their lives is seen as a great injustice.

I mean, modern living has made livestock of us all, but women are like pampered little lapdogs that whine and bark when they're set on the floor.

That's not what he said, or implied.
"Islamophobia" was not a thing back then either, even though the religion of peace was still blowing everyone up left and right.

they were just as equally called faggots back then, silly boi, just like pedos and homos were considered the same light in the 50's

>if someone is tired of the retarded radicalization and rabid "us vs them" compartmentalization of ideals by idiot shitposters on this board they are in fact part of that compartmentalized group I hate
Cannot make this shit up

What's it like supporting someone even more retarded than Trump?

pedo liberation when??

lmao

Why shouldn't dysphoria be treated as a mental illness, similar to body dysmorphia?

For some individuals, just giving them hormones and surgery and other irreversible shit does nothing to alleviate that dysphoria. Also, modern science atm is only capable of turning trans individuals into crude approximations of the opposite gender. For every passing trans person, there are like 30 others who don't, and the only politically correct solution is "well just treat them like men/woman lol"

They do.
Usually at their midlife crisis

Cred Forums is pretty central so Cred Forums calls it tumblr and tumblr calls it Cred Forums

>>he's right
No. He is in complete denial about females and seems to truly believe that if most nerds are male is because of sexism.

>Cred Forums is a weird bastion of oldfags
Good one.

I gotchu senpai

does it really matter, just treat them like the FUGLY bitches they become, most woman over ~30 become that way anyway are only acknowledged as their jobs/family ties, mothers and aunts...

If science did make fully transitioning to the opposite sex possible (as in full, indistinguishable body morphing), would you approve of it as a treatment? Would you acknowledge completely transitioned individuals as their new sex?

I had a great source that compiled all the studies ever done on this subject and basically every surgery done after 2000 did not have this result (due to some medical advance) but now I can't find this. Fuck.

>central
You literally have a mudslime infestation here. Cred Forums is the SWEDEN YES of Cred Forums.

When you try to say that it's a mental illness, assblasted trannies say that "Homosexuality used to be a mental illness too!"

Their line of thinking, at least some of them, is that their entire body is wrong but their brain is ok.

Of course

>if magic existed
kek.
Can science turn me into a hot attractive woman?
If so, yes.

Tho I'd think a large portion of guys would still reject anyone born as a dude, even aside from the baby issue.

Cred Forums- Video Games

I don't think his opinion matters on "acceptance".

Either the treatment stops trannies from genociding themselves, or it does not.

spics aren't mudslimes, senpai.

Hello, Cred Forums.
Nice trips.

I think thats the point. That character was falling apart and seeing everything through paranoid eyes.

People like you are fucking retarded, how would the space shuttle not be magic to a civil war era American?

>Is it even possible to look like that?
...yes?

Does she think all models are robots or something?

UNREALISTIC BODIES

THE ONLY ACHIEVEABLE BODY TYPE IS BLOB

I like to think of the passengers point of view.

>"Identification please".
>Landwale gets uncomfortable and starts sweating. "H-H-Here."
>"This is a guy's ID"
>"I'M TRANSEXUAL!"
>Everyone starts staring.
>"O-Oh weeelll....have a nice day...."

Are you just selecting random words to put into a sentence?

Yer retarded, this isn't science fiction, you're hypothetical scenario is just that, hypothetical.

At best you're trying to apply "more advanced" societal norms to our "primitive" stare based on nothing but bullshit.

>After the singularity we'll all be be codes and thus sexism racism will be eliminated!!
This is you

>you're
>stare
t-triggered!

>being triggered by dissenting opinions
Sounds familiar...

>he's not fluent in advanced memes
lol

>After the singularity we'll all be be codes and thus sexism racism will be eliminated!!

lol no, those code with more 0s are obviously inferior to the codes with more 1s.

Why does it seem like everyone on Cred Forums is oversensitive and easily offended? It's like people can't handle someone having a different viewpoint, so their feelings get hurt and they start freaking out.

The new Resident Evil looks like shit.

Sure senpai. I don't see why not, assuming this can also be reversed as well, as it sounds less harmless than what we have now. If dysphoria can be completely alleviated by treating trans peeps by their preferred gender, this would be an alternative solution, second only to magic (and possibly unethical) pills that poof away dysphoria

Am filthy degenerate, was on hormones for about a year and change but later "detransitioned". Not that I have the money for it, but I'm thankful that I didn't do anything drastic like cut off my dick. Hate the fact that leftist ideology pushes fucking up your body as the only cure for dysphoria

It's good for porn and nothing else.

No, I just think that in 100 years or so it's entirely possible we could turn a biological man into a totally convincing woman using surgery. Where did I talk about anything related to society in my post?
Hypothetical my fucking ass, we're on the way already.

he's probably a meme connoisseur who does trifle with lesser memes
you can't expect a rich person to know what a combo meal is because why would they ever eat fast food

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101

>WAAAAA WAAAA HATRED IS BAD
>UNLESS IT'S AIMED AT HETEROSEXUAL MEN, FUCK THOSE ASSHOLES
...Jesus fucking Christ this makes me sick.

If science could ever make me a new legit body of my choosing? Sure.

I always wanted to be a Chinese midget.

My brother.

>I love geeky stuff.

Nah, you like to be part of what's cool now. Or else you would have said "I love comics". Unless you've absorbed literally every form of media.

>everyone who doesnt like us is a dirty liberal
Must be real easy to live life when everything is us vs them.

Then in hundred years I won't puke when I see a tyranny trying top pass.

plastic surgery and they could probably take a foot off of your height if you really wanted to live like that

It obviously does go against Islam, but you do know there are plenty of muslim lesbians IRL, right?

Can science make my 126 year old body look like a 12 year old girl???

Serious question.
This is important.

> my side is Right and Just, their side is Evil and Stupid
Must make thinking really easy. How old are you?

I like to use it for Dwarf Fortress stories and Porn.

It's not an flawed system like Twitter, it's just filled with shithead SJWs.

Hey retard, your drool cup's full.

100% of shit doctors would need to do to save your life, they can do for either sex.

It is the natural and right state of being.

>SJW's are well aware that they are complete pieces of shit.
BULL

SHIT

I doubt we'll be able to fight the ravages of old age in 100 years, sorry

There are like a dozen manag series with this premise, from normal comedy to awesome porn.

So you agree it's not magic?

>01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101

01101110 01101111 00100000 01110101

look like it, yeah
not in the way you're thinking
but we could use parts from your body to make a homunculi-type doll that looks like a girl

Just going to leave this here.

The weird thing with this comic is when I was a kid I hated Ace Ventura and thought he was being dumb about the girl with the penis. Like, it took this long for anyone else to notice?

We dont activel guzzle your semen and worship the alt right which means we must be neo libs right?

What procedures are those exactly? Shit related to pregnancy?

I doubt they would be able to reduce my height (Let alone to midget height, that'd take about half of me chopping off) without removing half of my bones, and I love having bones.

Go away, Farnsworth, nobody likes you.

o-okay

>he believes the "Alt Right" exists
laughingwhores.mov

>I love having bones
more than you love being a midget?

it's possible you could get implants

i like this because it's something randall would write about himself from the if he were someone else

01110011 01110101 01100011 01100011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01100101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101110 01101001 01110011

>once hillary pointed it out it no longer exists because reasons

Not an argument.

sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from ... yadda yadda

There's a list of things I want and they are ordered in order of importance.
1. Have bones
2. Become Asian midget
3. Rule over all mankind and make them fight to death for my amusement until no survivors remain

Theyre not one person but tumblr and sjw are.

>they could probably take a foot off of your height

Wait, for realsies? Where do they take the height from, your legs or something?

This is the definite counter-argument and close of this issue.

Epic racism, bros.

>wayne tools

anything related to abdomen, actually.
Whether there is an uterus or a prostate can actually be important.

That's a fictional principle dumbass. I bet you think all AI is governed by 3 laws too.

>tranny hate, with a side of Muslim baiting
>racism
wut?

>old woman yells at frogs

So about 5% of medical issues and less than 1% of life threatening ones?

Shhh, I'm baiting too.

t. mollymemebucks

Am I being memed on, or do you legit wish to be an Asian midget? I need to know why

Is no one going to point out Snape and harry?

>abdomen injuries
>not important

That said, I wasn't justifying anything, just explaining where knowing beforehand whether a ER patient is male or female can be important.

It's was supposed to be a comical exaggeration of future miracles of science.

It's hard to disagree. "Free speech activists"my ass.

His book is pretty good.
His """comics""" are just shit, as is his fanbase.

What's it like supporting the biggest sellout of the century?

pretty much

That's not a "principle," just a famous observation made by a science fiction writer, because that's what you are talking about, science fiction, speculative technology that doesn't and might not exist at all.

I know trannies aren't the best at logic, but c'mon...

>the dumb bitch redhead has to have her friend explain how Netflix works

>"Free speech activists"my ass.

What did he mean by this, Cred Forumsmbler?

"""freeze peach"""

let me guess

ace ventura?

that fly is a bro

This has to be ironic, there's no way it isn't.

Or maybe you should stop judging yesterday for not being today.

Pretty impressive file name reading there

how did you figure it out

>it's the daily literal mental illness thread

I'm pretty sure that was b8. friend.

Pointing out and ridiculing people who are oversensitive is not being oversensitive.

I... LIKE ... JUDGING ... STUFF!!

>everything has to be an arguement because the internet is super serious you guys

Reminds me of a tranny I met at a con once. She was hanging with our group and so we made idle chatter. She was all pissy that the NSA was giving her shit was not putting her actual fucking name on the ticket. So when she presented her ID which did not match the ticket, it created a whole laundry list of issues for them.

wow someone actually took my bait picture seriously

Who into traps & boipucc here?

No homo.

>tfw I live with the dysphoria bug all the time
Feels nothing. I'm already dead inside.

Become dead on the outside too if you can

Why don't trannies change their IDs?
I did that when I used my American name vs my Chinese name, it took a few hours at the DMV.

is it a legal thing?

>all this ignorance
People who transition successfully have a suicide rate almost as the one of the general population.
The ones who have "hundred of times" more chances of killing themselves are the ones that have gender dysphoria and haven't started transition.

are you cute in a dress?

To be perfectly honest, I don't know how easy/hard it is to change the M to and F or F to an M, but it is very legal and doable to legally change the name on your ID/SS/Passport, etc.

>being a transAmerican
kys

Can someone give me a hand? I can't find the off button for humanity.

Isn't that a type of railroad?

>"IF YOU'RE A GIRL, WHY IS YOUR NAME JOHANNES?"
>Fuck off dude.

Either this exact scenario or literally didn't happen

I have a fever.

>being a railroad
Don't kill yourself.

trannies are like .00005 of the population or something, kys for your own failures, not because of a few cray cray snowflakes.

Honestly aside from meme-raging, I seriously doubt anybody here actually give a shit.
I like hawt sexy trannies, the rest can go fuck off, I'm pretty sure this is the actual opinion of Cred Forums at large.

>is it a legal thing?
Yes, there's a whole process involved.

I'll be honest, it sounds like you get most of your information off what you glean from skimming internet arguments on the subject. Why even bring up the John Money case when it didn't involve a person with gender dysphoria in the first place? It's pure sensationalism on your part.

>an ignorant farmer became the symbol of white supremacy
It really makes you think.

it's a shame that testosterone hits as hard as it does

Please go deeper

>I like hawt sexy trannies, the rest can go fuck off, I'm pretty sure this is the actual opinion of Cred Forums at large.
That's most of Cred Forums's opinion on women in general.

theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

Why do you hate trannies so much?

>it's a Cred Forums tries to justify its sexism, transphobia, and ableism episode

>That's most of planet's opinion on women in general.
fiddy

Almost got me until "ableism".

>justify

>think all speculation is fiction
>someone disagrees with you
>MUST BE A TRANNY

>getting angry and telling people to leave when they disagree with you is not being oversensitive

>Its "user uses homphobic slurs because he thinks their the only things user respects, but ultimately ends up coming off as a huge hypocrite" post

she would be infinitely hotter than the sun if she had a penis, jus saying

/r/ing the one where the fat gay guy tells his boyfriend he has 40 minutes to put his cock into his ass before he shits all over the place because his mother put too much cheese in the lasagna. This is important.

>IN HUNDRED YEARS WE'LL ALL BE PRETTY GIRLS
>this is a logical argument to a tranny

choo choo motherfucker

Saying things like "go back to tumblr" or "you need to go back" is safespacing bullshit

>show ID
>look nothing like ID
>get upset attendant gets inquisitive
>dodge her questions for a bit
>get left alone immediately after saying you're trans
Next time, start with that. Or at least update your ID

wut

>Only a tranny would ever disagree with me, the bastion of logic, intelligence and masculinity in the free world

Bill Burr

it's just low level BANTZ, like shitposting hors d'oeuvres

What is Snape doing on the train?

No, it's just pointing out that you should probably go back to tumblr and/or Mexico.

Nobody is banning your posts, nor are they having mental breakdowns which require supervised confinement over your shitposting.

>hehe w-we're just banting, we don't actually want this site to be a place with no dissenting opinion

>in the free world
>after Shillary become Madame Proconsul for Life
kek

Never Forget.

we don't know, that's why Harry is trailing him...

Even posting that is tantamount to a mental breakdown. "GET AWAY FROM ME REEEEEEE". You just can use the internet to filter your anxiety and rage
FYI almost no mexicans use Cred Forums, so that's another tumblr trait, random boogeymanning.

>MFW I get on the train to Hogwarts with an unstable tranny.

>to be a place with no dissenting opinion
that actually would be horribly boring

a large portion of Americans are Mexicans (legal or not) too, laddie

ALLAH ACKBAR

I don't think you understand what a "mental breakdown" is.

You can keep shitposting your tumblr-tier opinions, and complain about people correctly identifying you as a tumblrina, but it's not going to stop.

("you need to go back" refers to Trump's comment about illegal immigrants, mostly from Mexico. You would have known this if you weren't from tumblr.)

And then they wonder why people call Stephen Universe a tumblr show.

I still dont really know what ableism is.

I think it was a guest comic for Oh Joy Sex Toy.

The Mask is the best.

We doin' this again? We doing it again? We're doing it.

It means you're not disabled, which makes you a racist, or something.

>actively want to get rid of safe spacing behavior
>tumblr
See just like tumblr, you have an "us vs them" mentality that keeps you acting just like them. You may have different things in the blanks, but you're playing the same shitty mad lib.

>I don't think you understand what a "mental breakdown" is.
Thinking everyone who disagrees with you is either mexican or from a website you don't like certainly goes on the board.

>("you need to go back" refers to Trump's comment about illegal immigrants, mostly from Mexico. You would have known this if you weren't from tumblr.)
I knew what it meant literally but since that doesn't make sense (since mexicans can use Cred Forums) in context it means go to another website. But once again, Mexicans don't really use Cred Forums, so it goes back to being a boogeyman thing, just like people from tumblr do.
Please stop trying to make this site right wing tumblr.

Not Allahu Quackbar?

>'It's a something something something episode' actually being used as an argument.

Swede?

Friend, I'm so sorry.

Watching the damage that's been done to your nation and its cultural identity to satiate the progressives rivals the work of Mao's destruction of China.

>See just like tumblr
See
>Thinking everyone who disagrees with you is either mexican or from a website you don't like certainly goes on the board.
>implying you're not a mexican from Tumblr
If you weren't, you wouldn't use "you have to go back" as your example.

>(since mexicans can use Cred Forums)
>But once again, Mexicans don't really use Cred Forums
>FYI almost no mexicans use Cred Forums

There's no such thing as an Ethnic Swede, user

Is that Windbreaker?

You're an okay dude, Boko.

I like having you around.

Sweden is so bizarre.

You can see, both through statistics and personal experience, the apocolyptic affect that Muslim immigration has had on their country. They went from being a decent yet quirky northern European country to a literal caliphate on the brink of economic collapse in another decade.

But... there are people, both in Sweden and abroad, who see that they've turned themselves into the rape capital of the world, and go, "We should be more like Sweden. Muslim immigration is great!"

It almost makes me believe that there does exist some sort of "rape culture" in non-Muslim countries, since advocating for Islam is literally advocating for rape.

Denmark recently ruled that migrants could keep their child brides even if they were at an age being married to them should be illegal by Denmark's own laws

So not only do you admit to having an tumblr level "us vs them" mentality but think that this mentality makes you immune from criticism. Ramping up the mental breakdown thing a bit there mate.

What are you having trouble with understanding that Mexicans are allowed to use Cred Forums, but usually don't, therefore telling people to go back to mexico is not only a useless command, but one derived from a terrified boogeyman?

In theory:
It's discrimination against handicapped people.

In reality sjw mean:
You used words like "retarded" or "lame" in a derogative way.

What the actual fuck? Fuck this shit. I agree with Trump on the refugee thing, but will never vote for him because of his stance on increasing the power of the DEA

Boko!

Stop feeling sorry for yourself!

You have a lot to offer the world!

You keep saying "us vs them".

In the real world, there's "people who frequent tumblr", and there's "well adjusted human beings".

Man, now I want some MacDonald's.

There was a world before tumblr that still had conflict user.

(I also used "affect" instead of "effect". I'll suicide by sudoku later, may my ancestors pardon me through puzzles)

>I'm not voting for trump
>States a reason that isn't "Because He's mean"

Good on you user. You keep on doing your thing.

I thought Denmark was still reasonable.

I'll cross that one off the list of "habitable areas".

Have a Big Mick

Yes, but was there a world where it was politically incorrect to state that being crippled is different from being not cripples, and also that being crippled is a bad thing?

Well it would call into question other nations' sovereignty. I'm not saying I agree with it, but there are generally good reasons for why things are the way they are.

I want to tie her up and make her beg for orgasms.

Don't worry, I'm voting for him three times.

I WANT THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAPES OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN.

>worrying about the sovereignty of a nation run by head choppers, just drugs instead instead of Islam

Why? Mexico can barely be called a "country" at this point, which is why they all leave for the U.S.

And yet they STILL value their country enough to secure their southern border

I'm a Trump supporter too, but I'm happy to see someone disagreeing in a manner that doesn't fall into logical fallacy.

You know exactly what I meant.

That was a tad refreshing.

I mean, I'm voting for him, but there's 3.00 Metric Fuck-Tons worth of stuff he could be called out for... and is not.

It's just "you're racist for not gargling negro semen, and you hate all women for calling certain fat women fat, which is wrong, for some reason. Also Islam is great, and these constant Islamic terrorist attacks are proof that we should teach everybody about how great Islam is."

>(You)

God, it feels so GOOD.

I'm gonna have two.

>world where it was politically incorrect to state that being crippled is different from being not cripples, and also that being crippled is a bad thing?
Replace 'crippled' with 'white' and 'not crippled' with black and you have the 70s

Because it's not one country, it's all countries. Either you respect their laws or you don't, and in turn the rest of the world does the same to you.

Only when they're unambiguously global pariahs can you get away with that shit. That's just how it works.

>being black is a physical and/or mental disability

>implying anyone's laws besides America's mean anything.

Tell me more about your military budget.

Shut up you retard, we can't just bully everyone around the world. I mean we could, but it's not fucking worth it over a handful of people.

There are bigger problems in the world than a handful of pervert arabs.

Here since you seem to have short term memory loss, let me apply it to your post

>Was there a world where it was politically incorrect to state that being white is different from being black, and also that being black is a bad thing?

Hell, you can also have

>Was there a world where it was politically incorrect to state that being a woman is different from being man, and also that being a man is a bad thing?

Both are equally usable.