Batgirl
Red Hood
Robin
Red Robin
Spoiler
Batwoman
Orphan
....etc

Is Tim fit part of Bruce's family or just the Batfamily?

Remove Jason from your first list.

Tim used to be part of Bruce's family pre-52, but not anymore.

Jason is the only Robin (beside his biological son of course) Bruce sees as a son. So, no.

Why Batfamily males are all whites with black hair?

Jason should have died again after his Red Hood story arc
Babs should have stayed as Oracle/crippled
Damian and Batwoman should have been next gen after Bruce retires
Harper, Duke, and Batwing should be forgotten entirely

No,

the batfamily is Alfred, bruce, the boys and Cass.

The rest are just allies.

I really like the dynamic Bruce has with most of the Bat family. He has Batwoman and Alfred to be the ones to call him out on his shit with minimal repurcussion.

He constantly shits on Dick for two reasons. One he's the "oldest" and two because he realizes that when Dick finally grows into his own as a hero he's going to be fucking legend. Also he gushes about him whenevers he in the room.

He has a distanced relationship with Jason because he feels personally responsible for his death and the subsequent path Jason has chosen. He also realizes that Jason serves as the necessary evil in the family willing to do things most others (Dick excluded) would be capable of pulling off.

Haven't read enough of his attachment to Tim to really say anything on the subject.

His relationship with Damien is easily one of the most inconsistent relations in comics. First it starts off as the begrudging father learning he has a son. Then it transitions to something closer to a father son relation. Then is turns into something ugly when Bruce begins attacking all of those closest to him when he dies, and then he gets reborn only for Bruce to lose his memories and then get shut out again. I feel like a large amount of Damien's character is just people consistently misjudging him and letting him down. Probably why Dick was such a good influence on him.

Bruce has a type. And Morrison tried to bring back Jason's original ginger hair, but it was dropped in the New 52.

How about the greatest Bat character?

>And Morrison tried to bring back Jason's original ginger hair
Jason was never ginger.

Who cares about Tim when you have Duke?

Sure he wasn't.

Jean-Paul had blonde hair

That was blonde, not ginger.

who is that form ?

Jason Todd is Sterling Archer... That's weird.

Damian's kid's meal!!! Oh my god lol I love i

Duke. Everyone wants him to go away but, he's still here.

Wait, did Jason just steal Damian's toy? Freaking love it!!

Is this how their mourning Tim? Bruce takes them to McDonald's , and he's the only one to wear a suit.

me to :)

He was Pre-Crisis, in fact Pre-Crisis Jason Todd was a totally different character from Post-Crisis Jason.

he stole the toy hahahah I'm always do it with my brother. Jason is really fast, a good thief

You're sure Jason? The backup Robin?
And not Dick Motherfucking Grayson?

Black Tim.

Yes, Jason. Bruce doesn't see Dick as a son.

Is anyone else annoyed at how big the "bat family" has gotten?? so many random edge lord bitches just jump right in, it ruins muh immersion.

Nope, because only Alfred, Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl, Robin and Batwoman (and kind of Stephanie and Cassandra too) are important while the others just there.

Yes. And it keeps expanding.

It should be only Batman, at most two Robins and Babs (and Batwoman as an associate).

Does anyone else absolutely loathe the idea of the "batfamily"?

Nightwing can be a thing and the red hood existing is alright, but literally the only instance of a robin I actually like is probably the one in the dark knight returns and MAYBE Tim in the arkham games

babsgirl, even if hot is complete dogshit even if oracle is a decent character, but they should never include babsgirl and an active robin in the same universe at the same time

Tim was actually adopted by Bruce Wayne. Dick and Jason were just living with him.

It's about the same size as it was pre-Flashpoint just replace Tim with Duke, hell with Cass and Steph having such reduced roles and Batman INC no longer existing you can argue it's shrunk.

Jason was the first kid Bruce has adopted actually.

Cass has a reduced role.. FOR NOW.

Morrison wanted every country to have its own Batman.

Really? I've always seen him listed as Bruce's ward, like Dick.

He was.

In N52, both Dick and Tim aren't adopted and it was hinted that Jason was.

Is this just a New 52 thing, or was he adopted in the pre-Flashpoint continuity as well?

that sounds much cooler than an orgy of bat homos that are all in gotham

I would read the fuck out of an orgy of bat homos in Gotham series.

>or was he adopted in the pre-Flashpoint continuity as well
He was adopted in pre-Flashpoint and Dick was actually upset about it.

Dick did get adopted later though, in the early 2000s, then Tim and Cass in whatever order later on.

>.Batfamily
>Batwoman

Shouldn't she technically be Bruce's family since she's related by blood? They're 1st cousins and while Bruce might not have that special connection with her like Alfred and the boys, she's still literally family.

>Does anyone else absolutely loathe the idea of the "batfamily"?

Sure, there are a lot of other stupid shit-taste faggots who don't like it.

Dick adoption was never mentioned again and it was confirmed in Batman and the Outsiders that he wasn't.

He never cared about her until now.

Batwoman is member of the Batfamily I hate the most.

>lesbian Jew military brat
>what?

By weird you mean awesome, right?

I can't wait for Rebirth to fix Cass five or six years from now.

>Batgirl
>Batwoman
>????
>????

Who are these other hoes?
And where's redhead Robin?

From left to right:
>Kate Kane (Batwoman
>Stephanie Brown (Batgirl)
>Cassandra Cain (Batgirl)
>Barbara Gordon (Batgirl)
>Bruce Wayne (Batman)
>Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
>Damian Wayne (Robin)
>Jason Todd (Red Hood)
>Tim Drake (Red Robin)

She's just Bruce with a vagina.

This is the correct answer.

Post-death Jason has no place in the Bat Family. He can work with the members, but Bruce would never bring in a murderer.

Sure he doesn't

To be fair, neither did Cassandra's after that issue. If we're going with Gates of Gotham they all are Bruce's kids. Just we don't mention the "a" word.

So you would read Batman?

Keep telling yourself that Jason, it won't change anything.

>Does anyone else absolutely loathe the idea of the "batfamily"?
Yes, anyone who has never read a Batman comic, but read about the concept of the Batfamily online.