Name one good idea that Karl actually had

Name one good idea that Karl actually had.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2776230/How-long-YOU-got-left-live-New-Death-Watch-claims-calculate-life-expectancy-based-lifestyle-counts-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iGxGgsGVbOs
youtu.be/4ysaLrXnYGs
youtu.be/xdT8nVOX_oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

backwards babies

see-through skin

the machine where a doctor can feel the same thing their patient feels

Not spending tax dollars on closets to put fat kids in.

I liked the giant ice cube that would freeze the world oceans.

the oven needed to be fixed

Gay Italian food

The virtual reality glasses that would change the world to how you wanted it to look

Knobs to eat.

Man moths?

We already have that, user. It's called religion.

Yeah, why was that stupid again?

Friendly animals with an armadillo shell, snail body and owl head.

Because it's not technically possible by today's technology, which in Ricky's mind means that it's wrong and should be ridiculed as if Karl was talking as if it was a real thing

his movie pitch was badly phrased but kinda clever. could be an interesting look at neuro science and sexuality.

A watch that tells you when you will die.
Funny thing is that it actually exists.

>funny thing is that it actually exists
i dont have google, you got a link for that my guy?

the entirety of rockbusters

There's one called Tikker.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2776230/How-long-YOU-got-left-live-New-Death-Watch-claims-calculate-life-expectancy-based-lifestyle-counts-death.html

thanks user, i apresciate it

Pocket ties

>Hating Rockbusters

It's not Karl's fault all the XFM listeners are plebs. It was no harder than a Cryptic crossword

That game show where you had to guess if he was reading an Indian or Chinese food menu

the materialist conception of history

#1 Karl idea, IMO. Would actually be incredibly valuable, and eliminate the need for imprecise "rate your pain" surveys, but it would probably be better if it just read what the patient was feeling rather than trying to set up a way for the doctor to feel it. With some advances in brain scanning technology, you could do it.

>the materialist conception of history
Come again?

i think you misunderstood the point of the thread

didn't karl predict augmented reality glasses like google glass in one of the episodes?

His movie ideas were pretty interesting.

I liked the mirror on the moon idea

Annually cycling charities.

Karl knew that focused investments along with health/resource education would actually make a difference. He rightfully pointed out that the reason charities barely work is because they're not real help, just a method of good publicity and tax write-offs for the corporations that fund them.

god, it's just like an orange.

he also predicted Benjamin button

You really don't understand how charities work, do you?

Pilko's Pump Pants

Fuck off, Ricky.

Do you?

Fuck, this pissed me off. Ricky said it wouldn't work, because the moon rotates and the mirror wouldn't always be facing earth, and acted like Karl was an idiot for not realizing that, but he's the idiot, the same side of the moon does always face the fucking earth.

What was it?

Wait, what the fuck would this accomplish?

Eating a knob at night
youtube.com/watch?v=iGxGgsGVbOs

Could be either of these
youtu.be/4ysaLrXnYGs
youtu.be/xdT8nVOX_oM

just get a nice view of earth

He pointed out sending food to africa was a waste of money since it doesn't solve the problem. They need to grow their own food & when he pointed that out ricky made him out to be an idiot.

The movie where Tom Cruise plays a failed actor who hates Tom Cruise but then gets a face transplant from the recently deceased Tom Cruise.

15 Taiwan

You know they've tried that before and the morons ended up eating the seeds they were given to plant.

Not marrying his girlfriend

Make the seeds inedible, problem solved. Save them plant some spiky ass sseds or something that literally cannot be sonsumed in seed for because it would kill you.

The list is small, but I'm sure there's produce like that. The leafy parts of potatoes kill you, so there must be a reverse of that where the roots are poison but the leafs are not.

They've also done it before with great success. If Ricky made fun of him, he's laughing at some core concepts of the green revolution.

The glasses that projected ideal environments onto places.

Imagine doing that, but with billboard ads. Or in front of restaurants. Could project personalized advertisement or the menu. It was basically augmented reality.

That one movie idea he had where the guy's subconcious is put into his wife. I think it already is a movie, but if Karl had no knowledge of it then it was a pretty neat idea.

the reason ricky didn't like it is he knows that pain and bodily signals aren't the best indicator of squat, and a doctor would have to do it for years before he learned what useful cues pain could give him in a way that helps more than just asking the patient
but it woul still be useful as hell
what it would be REALLY useful for is VETERINARY medicine

not exactly, but very similar
his idea was that the glasses would post-process theme's and locations over the top of what you are normally seeing
obviously he didn't phrase it like that, but Ricky was short sighted to poo-poo that idea, because it's entirely possible right now, in fact it seems to be the driving idea for the Microsoft Hololens

Karl had an idea so good, microsoft put billions into it

>Hang on, where's your brother?
>He died

not only that, we DO have mirrors on the moon. they're there so we can send signals to them and have them bounce back

good. poison the seeds next time.
the main problem being that your eyes can only focus on shit so close

I thought they kicked out all the white people making bread and then starved to death.

you're describing the end of the colonial era and the beginning of their independence

That really pissed me off

Benjamin Button was written in the 1920s

yea and Karl predicted it in 1919

Nobody does.

Putting on a disguise for testifying instead of the hassle of witnes protection. Even Ricky admitted it was brilliant

or to put it another way
>how charities work
they don't

I don't remember that one! link?

Which episode?

.... man moths?

Actually, this is rather brilliant.

There are so many different charities covering different problems that any and all help is too widely spread thin to be of any effectiveness. If we stick to focusing all our efforts onto tackling one problem before the next, we could actually make a difference.

In the meantime, I feel like the other issues wouldn't be totally ignored, I think that when it's not an issues turn, instead of solving the problem, they just make certain it stays under control and doesn't get any worse. Which is essentially all the world is doing for any issues now, anyways.

In theory yeah but in practice getting charities on a global or even national scale to sit down and say "this year we focus on THIS" would be difficult from a logistic standpoint then there's just the fact most charities might not give a fuck about THIS and want to focus on their intended cause which has personal meaning to most those involved. Then there's the problem that if it's one cause a year then that could mean decades before your cause gets its year. It's really good for the cause chosen but there are tons of downsides for those not chosen and the only positive is you'll get a significant boost if you're lucky enough to get chosen next year.

Carl (ATHF) and Karl TV show
Would you watch it?
And don't be a wanker.

They should make a thing

>They need to grow their own food & when he pointed that out

Because what he pointed out was THEY SHOULD JUST DO IT, THAN. Completely disregarding the fact that if they had the capability they would have done so long ago. You can't just tell the earth to grow shit and have it work like magic.

Karl seems to think that things are as simple as "well just do it than" and doesn't even consider the real world problems surrounding the issues

Ricky was wrong a lot, because he was just reacting to the jokes that Karl wrote. Karl often wrote jokes that sounded dumb but were actually real. Stephen was mostly just playing off of Ricky.

...wasn't that futurama?

His film idea about the guy who has a brain transplant into Tom Cruise's body

That only happend in zimbabwe and the problem there was that Mugabe threw out the established white farmers and replaced them with random natives that lacked knowhow

Helmet laws being shit.

BUT WHAT DOES IT DO????

>It don't matter.
>Waste of time, innit?

WTF

Maybe it's time to thin the herd back to sustainable level?

What good did feeding Africans to grow beyond do?

How autistic would it be making an animatic of 1:38~3:10 (from the first video) of my original characters with this dialogue?
I suppose I shouldn't care how silly it is, but I can just see it so perfectly in my head, I want to animate it.
Should I swap out my OCs for Karl Steve and Rick? Or keep it how I see it in my head?

Pocket Ties