Explain to me Superboy, Cred Forums

Explain to me Superboy, Cred Forums.

which one?

None of them fakes in OP picture

From what I understand:
Superboy I is basically DC's Gwenpool that went nuts, He once punched time.
Superboy II is a clone made from Superman and Lex Luthor's DNA. In the New 52, he was a clone of the third Superboy. Currently M.I.A.
Superboy III is New52 Superman and Lois' son who was kidnapped and brainwashed by some dude and was the basis for Superboy II.
Superboy IV is Superboy III, except he wasn't kidnapped and came from pre-flashpoint Lois and Clark.

First Superboy would be Superman as a kid, right?

Unless you were just saying about Superboys from pic, in which case I made fool out of myself in public.

I was refering to the pic yeah.
That said, I totally forgot Clark!Superboy and probably would've mentioned him if I did, so thanks.

Funny to think Superman has had kids with both Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

I only remember Superboy because of pic related.
BASED JOHNS

>Superboy I is basically DC's Gwenpool that went nuts, He once punched time.
No, That's Superboy Prime.

Superboy 1 was just Superman having adventures as a kid in Smallville/in the future with the Legion.
He would eventually be replaced by a pocket dimension Superboy, because Crisis broke things.

See:

The original was superman as a teen

Superboy Prime is a version thatĀ“s the only metahuman on Earth Prime that then turned evil.

Supoerboy/Conner who,at least before, Nu52, was a clone of Superman and Lex.

And now Jon Kent, the post-crisis SupermanĀ“s son.

And probably many more in some elsewords or something.

Superboy is Superman as a teen. Superboy prime was superboy on prime earth. The rest are fan fiction characters

Prime pls go to bed

dumb nigposter

Get off /co Prime.

I think you shouldve spoilered superboy III

New 52 isn;t a clone ?????

Is it wrong to want to see Jon dick Damian?

>he's a two-finger hunt-and-peck typer
>not a touch typer

Just a little bit.

I think, but I didnt read his ongoing or n52 teen titans so I dont know if that was changed.

hahahahah he is a timfag.

Son of Superbro and Lois got cloned.
I think.

In hindsight, yeah I should've. Not sure if I should (or even could) do it now though.

New 52 is a clone of New 52 Jonathon with some DNA from Harvest (who I think was revealed to be future Lex Luthor? Lobdell was smoking some good shit when he continued to make his characters' origins more and more complicated).

Rebirth Jonathon is a separate person.

Who the one with the hat?
He seems cool.

>Superboy II is a clone made from Superman and Lex Luthor's DNA. In the New 52, he was a clone of the third Superboy. Currently M.I.A.
>Superboy III is New52 Superman and Lois' son who was kidnapped and brainwashed by some dude and was the basis for Superboy II.
>Superboy IV is Superboy III, except he wasn't kidnapped and came from pre-flashpoint Lois and Clark.

Jesus fucking Christ. How did it get this convoluted in just a few years?

The first Superboy is Clark as a teen, fucking shit up around Smallville and the Legion of Superheroes.

The Second Superboy was a clone made half with Superman, half someone else, during the 90s. His haircut is silly and he's an asshole, but that's what you love about him.
Johns fucked him up by making him half-Lex Luthor(which isn't too bad) and made him depressed about it.

New 52 Superboy is a mess made by a terrible writer and should just be glossed over until he gets a healthy dose of Rebirth.

Current Superboy is Jonathan Samuel Kent, the son of Post-Crisis Superman and Lois, born during Convergence.
He's adorable and going to get a series with Damian Wayne next year.

Not sure that Superboy III is accurate.
Since n52 Supes and Lois never got together, so if anything the clone would be only Supes DNA (because why would Harvest use Lois's DNA )

Unless you mean that 2nd Superboy who went back in time to pretend to be Superboy and eventually became good or something?
Idk the Superboy comics of n52 were fucking confusing near the end.

>Funny to think Superman has had kids with both Lois Lane and Lex Luthor.

Lois Lane
Lana Lang
Lori Lemaris
Lex Luthor

not so surprising really

Look put Lisa Lapinellie

It was an alternate universe. It apparently happened during Forever Evil/the later half of New 52 Superboy. Or something.

Earth 2?
So later N52 Superboy was brainwashed Earth2 Superboy?
Would be plausible I guess, I mean could be proper age.

Superboy before the Crisis on Infinite Earths was the Silver Age Superman as a teenager in Smallville.

During the COIE there was a one shot with Silver Age Superman and a Superboy from a universe with no superheroes and where the DC Universe only existed in comics (implied to be our universe, on occasion). The Earth in question was named Earth-Prime, and so this Superboy was Superboy Prime. He went into the paradise dimension with the Golden Age Superman, GA Lois Lane, and Alexander Luthor after the defeat of the Anti-Monitor.

After the modern Superman (Superdad to you younguns) died, Lex Luthor II (Lex Luthor's brain inside a young clone) funded a secret Project Cadmus experiment to create a clone of Superman from his DNA and Kal-El's DNA. This clone was released from Cadmus by the Newspaper Boy Legion and called himself "Superman" until Superdad returned from the dead with a dope mullet and reclaimed his rightful title. This "Superboy" eventually was given a Kryptonian name by Kal-El: Kon-El.

Kon-El had adventures and was adopted by the Kents and adopted the human identity of Conner Kent. Kon-El was killed in Infinite Crisis by Superboy Prime, who was manipulated into becoming a killing machine by Alexander Luthor.

Superboy Prime eventually escaped death and imprisonment and was flung into the far future, assuming the identity of the Time Trapper. He was defeated by the Legion of Superheroes from three worlds and ended up back on a restored Earth-Prime, where it was revealed that his parents and friends had read of his mass murdering in the DC Comics being published there, and they were terrified of him. He became an Internet troll on the Earth-Prime DC message boards, defending Superboy-Prime. He was ultimately offered a redemption of sorts to wrap up his arc.

After Flashpoint, Kon-El's origin was updated and the character brought back to life in the New 52 but the New 52 sucked so Kon is out

Superdad's son Jon is now Superboy.

Fun fact: the real reason Kon-El and SP were taken out of the stories after IC was a high profile lawsuit from one of the families suing for control of the Superman and Superboy IP from Warner Bros. Warners ending up settling and hey presto, Superboy is back.

You forgot to mention Conner's resurrection during Legion of Three Worlds.

I don't know if it was Earth 2. I only know about this from the wikipedia article since I only started reading comics recently. It apparently went:
Alternate timeline Superbro and Lois have a kid.
Kid becomes ill and dies
Harvest shows up, realizes the kid's not actually dead, revives him and raises him as his own son. And so on.

Top left: son of OG superman.

Bot left: clone of OG superman.

Top right: didn't really read much of this one

Bot right: clone of the new (and now dead) superman. This clone is also dead.

What about Lisa Laselle from Earth One?

That's because I ran out of characters to use. It hardly mattered tho, he didn't really have an impact after IC. He was just reboot fodder

Didn't forget, just ran out room. It hardly mattered, the character occupied a background position up to and after the Flashpoint reboot.

cool pic

>Superboy IV is Superboy III, except he wasn't kidnapped and came from pre-flashpoint Lois and Clark.
You can ignore any association with Superboy III and just say he's pre new 52 Superman and Lois' son

SHIRTLESS JON WHEN

Start asking after a few issues of Super Sons.

Sent shota

I want to see Prime again.

>younger version of Superman
>younger clone of Superman
>younger version of Superman that is a Cred Forumsmrade and is fucking insane
>younger version of Superman that wants to holocaust other Superboys
>Son of Superman

I'll tell you about New52 Superboy as best as I can.
Superboy(Jon) was the son of Superman and Lois who was kidnapped by a guy who called himself Harvester who used Superboy to kill practically every metahuman on the planet because metahumans killed his family or some shit.
He and Superboy went back in time to fuck some shit up, it was implies harvester was the reason Superman and Wonder Woman started to fug.
Superboy being a Human-Kryptonian hybrid was unstable and needed replacement parts and so was cloned i.e. Superboy(Kon)
A thing about Kryptonians in New52 is that they have a genetic defect that activates if they are clones, slowing turning them into Bazarros more or less.
Regardless Superboy(Kon) himself goes back in time and to Krypton with Superman and Supergirl managing to self sacrifices himself to make sure the young version of Kara made it off Krypton I think.
Then the evil future Superboy(Jon) replaced him and nobody was really the wiser and he was just one of many secret assholes in the Teen Titans.
Then I stopped reading New 52 because Convergence but I assume at some point Kon comes back because comic books.
I liked the way Kon died though.

Until he became Silver Surfer

>tfw casuals don't realize One Punch Meme is literally Japanese Superman, right down to copying stories.

>Superboy
>Supergirl
>Superwoman

whatisthefuckingpoint

That anyone can be super.

Lobdell

What about the Superboy who used to hang out with the Legion?

Harvest was a human freedom fighter from the 31 century who hated meta-humans and aliens. He couldn't change things in his time, so he decided to travel back to the past to when Nu52 Superman and Nu52 Lois had just made a baby, named Jon Kent. Nu52 Superman and Nu52 Lois thought that their baby had died at childbirth, due their incompatible DNA. Guilt stricken they left the "dead" baby and the planet Earth for "reasons".

So Harvest kidnapped their dead baby, knowing that the baby wasn't dead, but in a deep sick and in a deep coma. Using his new powers, that he gained by traveling through time, he saved the baby's life and raised him as his own. The kid grew up to be a huge villain loyal to Harvest and together they killed almost all of the meta-human heroes and villains there was.

Why Nu52 Superman never came back from his self-imposed exile at any time to save or confront his son? Because. Scott Lobdell is a terrible writer.

Nu52 Superman's son then fell into a coma again and this time for good. Harvest, having grown attached to the kid, decided to save him. So he went back further into the past to the time Nu52 Superman had just debuted.

He then took somehow Nu52 Superman's DNA, then Nu52 Lois' DNA and using their DNAs he mixed them with his own, creating a new creature with their mixed DNAs. This new creature was Nu52 Superboy. Nu52 Superboy was created just so he could study the creature to find some way to save Nu52 Superman's son.

While he couldn't find a cure, he decided to take advantage that he was in the past when the heroes were just starting to appear to create an organization named Men from NOWHERE and use the organization to kidnap new meta-humans to serve him as his new army. Later Nu52 Superboy woke up and Harvest's organization started to train him as a soldier and use him to hunt the Teen Titans.

And that's the mess Scott Lobdell created.

No no. Harvest is like a 30th Century version of Captain Atom as Monarch.

New 52 Superman is Supermans son?
New 52 Superman is dead?

WHAT?

How are batman and wonder woman and everyone just cool with a new Superman?

Superboy was Clark as a kid
then when Superman died (fighting doomsday) they tried to clone him. But it was half kryptonian /half human or something to do with his energy field around his body...called Kon-El (I guess for Clone). Despite being the most 90s character from DC his comics were pretty fun (Karl Kessel??? I forgot the writer)

but it wasn't really a clone I guess...anyway. He then joined Young Justice...which was a pretty good series early on

but then it turned out it wasn't some regular evil scientist but Lex Luthor who used his DNA and Superman's DNA to make the new Superboy...though it wasn't really Superman's DNA anyway...it was confusing to begin with. anyway then Superboy dressed like jersey shore grease ball.

Superman had him live with his old parents. Called himself Conner Kent

also Superboy Prime...was from the "real" universe (where we live). Then he gained superpowers because his name was Clark Kent and everyone made fun of him for having the same name as a fictional character.
a meteor gave him super powers but he had to go fight in Crisis of Infinite Earths.
he went crazy trapped in paradise

also Post-Crisis Superman married Lois and eventually had a kid. Who is also called Superboy I suppose.

Also This Superman was never called "Superboy" as he wasn't a costumed Hero as a kid and was never in Legion of Superheroes...except for the times he was...maybe because of time trapper

Pfft. Those are even the wackier Supers.
Like Superdog, Supercat, Superhorse, and Supermonkey.

They aren't that cool with it, especially Batman and Super Lex. It's even worse since there is a guy named Clark Kent running around because in the New52 everyone know that Superman was Clark Kent before he died thanks to New52 Lois Lane outting him.

Now we have:
Pre FP Superman and his son
Lex trying to be the new Superman
New52 Lois Lane as Superwoman
New52 Lana Lang as Electric Superwoman and her boyfriend Steel
New52 Supergirl
and Super-man of China, Kong Kenan

Why is he punching the Destroyer?

And Kon-El is still alive, he's just chilling at a monastery or something.

Why does Prime do anything?
Because he's a little bitch.

And WW

i really want a superboy team up now.

jonathan meets connor, and they travel in time to meet up with teen clark and they are stalked by superboy prime.

Crisis of Infinite Superboys

Why hasn't there been a story where the super families go after each other.

id be like game of thrones with super heroes.

I WANT TO DICK JON

But why would they?

Alan Moore had that idea a bazillion years ago. "Twilight of the Superheroes" or something.

I still want Chis Kent to be back so he and Jon can have super shota incest adventures

>this thread

That story would've been fucking bonkers. D.C. still owns the story outline for it, too. They've been stealing ideas from it for years