What does Cred Forums think of Lars?

What does Cred Forums think of Lars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIAL7BlSjfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's okay as a drummer.

You mean Leremy?

You're lying if you say Lars isn't relatable.

Who's Leremy?

You are an asshole if you find Lars relatable.

Hasn't been above mediocre in more than a decade.

He seems like he's a genuinely miserable person.

It's perhaps the the only thing keeping him from being worst human.

Oh and gauges are the stupidest fucking shit ever.

Not even slightly.

Can't tell if referencing the episode or you actually don't know.

best tsun
i want to hug him and tell him to tell me how he REALLY feels

Cred Forums doesn't really care for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIAL7BlSjfw

"The new Lars" is literally about Steven shipping LarsXSadie and being a creep about it.

An absolute tool.

He would be a lot more endearing if he showed even the slightest bit of growth. Every episode we see him learn a lesson and forget it by the next. Shit like that gets pretty tiring.

Gleefully evil characters can be fun in a campy way. Lars is just offputting on every level.

What I don't get is, WHY is he an asshole?
His parents seem loving and supportive. There's the argument that he's trying to be "cool", but the cool kids shut him the fuck down every chance they get because they hate his bullshit.

Who the hell is he trying to impress?

Cretinous little gremlin.

He's an ugly monkey.

And yet oddly appealing.

Himself. He's insecure as fuck.

Everyone should be miserable
The live in a town that gets daily destroyed by momstr

himself. he comes across as a guy with crippling insecurity. he's not inherently bad guy, just fronting too hard to be, or at least look like something that he isn't. unfortunately for him, the show itself completely ignores it and instead of giving him a support, keeps reminding him how lame of a person he currently is, forcing him deeper to his shell

for some reason he always looked to me like what would happen if someone from cal arts tried to draw Anti-Mage

I want to fuck his earholes from behind his head so that I can cum on his cheek.

Of i was Lars I would beat Steven up
Honestly Steven is the most dislikeable character in his own show

>gauges

Lars is a pussy tho. Steven would kick his ass no problem.

I want Sadie to beat Lars up, watch him cry then have her peg him

I probably acted like lars 3 or 4 times in my life when I was 12~14 and then I realized how stupid I was being and never did it again

Absolute trash of a human being with no redeeming qualities and incredibly weak willed.
So this stealth /sug/ thread, are people actually going to have discussions and disagreement or typical general shitpost hivemind spamming?

He has no redeeming qualities. I'm a horrible person to be around and even I'm not that bad.

he is one of the best written characters and the fact that so many people misunderstand him is amazing.

He's an asshole, but it's good to have assholes around. Besides him and Ronaldo, everyone in Beach City seems unrealistically nice all the time

>misunderstand
There is nothing to misunderstand. He is a foil to Steven because he is a self centered asshole who cares so much about what others think of him that everyone hates him.

No. Just no. I was never like Lars. He's a dick who tries so hard to hang with cool kids that he acts like an ass to everyone. When I was in High school I just hung out with friends and it was an okay time. Lars should die.

>You're lying if you say Lars isn't relatable.

Well Lars is suppose to be that phase when you're an asshole tennager who give gives a fuck to much of what people think of him right?

Aside from that i can't relate to Lars just see him and think, how a lot of us were assholes to other people in our teen years

Awful person. Was better when Steven was an annoying twat, but now he just puts down the show without being interesting or entertaining at all. Id like to see him just written off.

Well, he probably didn't get it becuase it's spelt "Laramie", you pissant.

He's relatable, yes.
He's also a huge cunt and I don't want him in my cartoons reminding me what a terrible person I am.

He's a cunt, but a harmless cunt.

I was a pretty shit kid who visited the principple office multiple times in middle school and even i wasnt as much of an asshole/shithead as lars.

asshole