It's like Gwenpool browses Cred Forums

It's like Gwenpool browses Cred Forums

It's like a writer has been fired

Why does no one ever post the full page, with more context? Is there anyone on the board aside from me who has actually read the issue instead of just repostings of this one image?

That IS full context for that joke from the final Rocket and Groot issue.

I thought every writer at marvel sucked Bendis' dick, or is it only the executives?

Just the editors

You're a real jerk, wasted 8 fuckin threads on this guy. Don't know what the hell's wrong wit you. I gotta toughen dis kid up.

Cred Forums doesn't actually read comics.

Cred Forums? You mean like on Cred Forums?

not corporate clickbait shit anyway

Yeah, like on Cred Forums. You know, that Cred Forums.

The panels before this have her talking about how there's no reason to try to save Carol because she can't be killed in a book written by a nobody. Kitty showing up changes that.

Not every writer. Waid is indifferent to him (although he plays his game as long as Bendis plays his too), the other two important writers (Aaron, Slott) hate his shit. Most of the rest do side with him. As well as all the editors and most importantly the EiC.

As for this page, the guy wasn't going to continue on Rocket and is, for all intents and purposses, out of Marvel after this so he probably said whatever. Bendis probably didn't vetoed because he most likely didn't read it. But I bet that if he did, he found it funny as he knows it's true. He never tries to hide the insane love he has for his waifu.

Made a decent reaction image out of it so that's a win.

There are maybe 10 regular Cred Forums-posters that read anything beyond corporate clickbait shit if they read anything at all.

Wait, so this page is from Gwenpoole or from Groot and Rocket? I haven't been reading the later, in that case, what's it referring to?

From Groot and Rocket

Oh fuck, a new issues out?
anybody wanna storytime that shit?

Groot and Rocket. It was a CWII tie-in and Gwenpool had a cameo.

Someone please spoilertext the context so I don't have to go read the entire series when it never held my attention in the first place.

>cameo
It was a three issue crossover. She got more attention than Groot.

Alien wants to kill Carol. Rocket and Groot want to save her. Gwen refuses to help because she thinks the book is written by a nobody so Carol isn't in real danger. OP's pic happens.

I made one too

Gwenpool is staying the hell out of New York because she realizes there's an event going on and she's afraid that as a D-lister, she'll get killed randomly. So she fucks off to Georgia to hunt a bounty, which Rocket and Groot are also after.

The bounty-giver-guy turns out to want this bounty because in this nobody's brain is knowledge on how to neutralize Captain Marvel's powers. He then tries to kill Gwenpool, Rocket, and Groot, then leaves to kill Carol.

They're all rushing to New York to save Carol, but Gwen knows that this book is being written by some nobody, so there's no way Carol is in any actual danger.

Kitty then shows up, making Gwen think Bendis must be writing this book, because why else would his waifu suddenly appear for no reason?

And Bendis would totally be allowed to kill Captain Marvel.