Mighty Magicswords Thread and Talk Back

This will premiere today. What is your prediction Cred Forums? Is it going to be good, or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IFcETBQB!aHrxsZ7KOXyrMT-5T9SzYA
mega.nz/#F!ZMVHjTKC!0yFLQE-_kzdRlRyHCScRyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me get this out of the way. It looks nothing like Slayers, the character designs are nothing alike. K? K.

Premiere? I thought it'd been airing as one of those early morning filler shows for months now.

It'll be serviceable for young audiences and might get a few chuckles here and there, but Cred Forums will sperg out about it as always and Cred Forums will insist it's a Slayers knock-off based on the character designs alone.

6.5~7/10

Someone is going to inevitably post that pic of the two pairs together. That pic just makes the differences between them MORE apparent.

>a cartoon network original

That was a mini series, this is now a thing. Full 11 minute episodes.

Mark my words, this will only last one season.

People are only gonna watch it for the girl anyways. The show is very very bland.

DUDE SLAYERS LMAO

>Mighty Magiswords game
>it would be just Kid Icarus: Uprising with Clubs and Ground missions only

1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES FROM NOW!

You know it already leaked like a week ago, right?
mega.nz/#F!IFcETBQB!aHrxsZ7KOXyrMT-5T9SzYA
mega.nz/#F!ZMVHjTKC!0yFLQE-_kzdRlRyHCScRyg

This show is hyper as fuck. Jesus christ slow the plot down

two new semen demons

They didn't just quote Arin, did they?

yet another potential semen demon and loli Vambre

Nearly every major cartoon on the network is guaranteed two seasons out of the gate. It's pretty rare for anything to be canned after one.

I noticed they don't really have any transition scenes that tell you where they are going, it just warps them places, and if there is one it last for like an attosecond. Too fast for me

Vambre's voice makes me feel things. Tingly, nice things.

>draw girl
>give her boy thighs

>smarty no pants
They are going to mention the no pants thing a lot aren't they?

So the series premier episode is leagues better then the minisodes. The animation isn't nearly as atrocious and the pacing is far better. It's still quick and snappy, but it's not worse then Gumball like it was. Overall I'm glad it's somewhat improving.