Are you ready for King to save Bat family yet Cred Forums?

Are you ready for King to save Bat family yet Cred Forums?
How does King insert muh War and PTSD into this?

You see people, you all hated Tim and now he's dead Duke gets to move up to the family table.

Seeing this picture makes me realize how weird is that Batman keeps hoarding these young boys in his house.

>jason actually got invited

This makes me happy.

Can't wait to see Damian BTFO Jason for stealing his Happy Meal toy

>Jason bullying Damian
Jason isn't getting out in one piece.

>Bawww why aren't the other bat family members in batman
>Because Batman is about batman. That is the title centered on him. All the other batfamily members each have a ti-
>Bawww why aren't the other bat family members in batman
I wonder what these "people" will bitch about next.

Wait is that a bat themed restaurant, complete with happy meal toy?

>Duke instead of Tim

Is Cred Forums triggered yet

Something about Jason being out of character, because Lobdell's not writing him

So I just finished sheriff of Babylon I get the sense that King saw and maybe did a lot of fucked up shit does that hold up?

tim's dead.

>Waaaaah Tim should have been there
>Waaaaah Duke doesn't belong there
>Waaaaah why did Jason get btfo by Damian again
>Waaaaah why isn't Damian being a tsundere about Duke
Loads of stuff.

Is that when Jason tells Damian how he fucked his mother?

Jason is such a mess, I wish someone would take the time and actually revamp him if DC still plans to use him instead of killing him off.

His whole shtick doesn't work, the guns are just...why? if you want to keep the secret monk training shit(which you shouldn't because it's stupid and >Lobdell) the guns simply make no sense. And even if you don't, it's just...boring. He's trained to fight hand to hand, give him another weapon, give him a pair of tonfa or something, or maybe a chain, just...the guns don't work. And stop making him so angsty, he can "the black sheep of the batfamily" by simply running off more often but you dont' always have to portray him so edgy and jerkish when interacting with the rest.

And stop drawing a mouth on the stupid fucking helmet, stop giving him expressions. Change his mask so his mouth is visible or let the helmet be a helmet.

Thank fucking God. King is amazing. 5 yrs of Snyder ignoring the Batfam pissed me off.

Was he ever alive?

Cred Forums hates them both equally, user.

Night of the Monster Men begins with Bruce not wanting to address his grief at losing Tim in his war on crime. Gotham Girl is still a mess after Psycho Pirate/her brother's death.

Not canon anymore. :^)
Also Implying he'd have balls to say shit like that in front of Bruce.

Does Batman get royalties from this fast food place? They're using his logo

Are you stuck in 2011, user? Because your post make no freaking sense.

It's okay, Damian has a new mother figure now in Starfire

Maybe now batfamilyfags will chill the fuck out about their favorites not appearing in every title in existence.

They won't of course but it's a nice thought.

>Bruce has adopted Duke but never Cass

Still relevant tho

>It's okay, Damian has a new mother figure now in Starfire
So far their relationship is him electrocuting her, then kidnapping and tying her up... Still healthier than his relationship with Tallia though.

Is Damifag here yet?

Oh boy, I'm sure looking forward to seeing super heroes sitting around talking and eating.

Nothing about your post is relevant and what wrong with his guns? It is his style and they shouldn't change it.

Its nearly 2am in the Middle-East. If the thread lasts till morning they'll come.

Would they check the crime scene and find that Tim bullet riddled corpse isn't their?

>Middle-East
What?

Bruce probably wouldn't care.

The place was burned down, they probably just thought his body was unrecoverable

Maybe Mr. Oz switched Tim with his Future's End counterpart from Batman Beyond

>Damian's kid's meal
>Jason stealing Damian's toy
>Dick noticed, Damian didn't

oh shit, this is adorable

>Also Implying he'd have balls to say shit like that in front of Bruce
Trust me, he does.

Dick's hair seems to be different every time he appears.

>5 yrs of Snyder ignoring the Batfam pissed me off.

Snyder always showed the Bat-Family in BATMAN during events.

>Goes on to CBR to check how Batfags are reacting to this
>It's Timfags shitposting about how he should be there
Never change Batards.

Are Batman/Batfamilyfags the most cancerous fanbase in all of comics? Only X-fags come close.

"his style"?

He was either trained by Batman or by mystic monks to be a great hand to hand combatant, guns are the opposite of this. You also bring in the problem that you either make Jason a murderer or make him always shoot kneecaps and lame shit like that. Guns are boring anyway, give him something a bit more unique.

And the mouth thing is as relevant as ever.

They are the most bitchy because they are spoiled like the X-fans were back in the day.

No, he would briefly acknowledge them in a throw away panel avoided them at all cost in favor of his OC. He designed an entire arc around making sure he wouldnt have to use them anymore and said in multiple interviews that he didn't like or understand anyone else beside Dick.

1. spideyfags
2. x-fags
3. batfamily(not Batman) fans.

Yes.

I am willing to give X fags a break since Marvel keeps shitting on them.

I'd say the Carol corps is up there but most of them seemed to have been the Kelly Corps so they barely matter anymore.

which issue

You can sort of see why Timfags would be pissed though, the Batfamily thinks he's dead, don't visibly care, his brothers are joking around like nothings changed, already replaced by Duke.
Funny when you think about how cruel it all is to them.

No, anti Batfamily fags are worse. The retards that think a man that devoted his entire life to his crusade and being prepared wouldn't train successors are pants on head retards.

Do you get triggered when wade and slade use guns

They have given him a "magic ninja" ability and magic swords, but fans (mostly haters) still bitch about them (I personally don't mind them).

I don't see anything wrong with his guns and he is willing to not kill for Bruce and answered the batfamily everytime they call for his help (and he never called for their help. Not even once). So, why it's so wrong for the batfamily to accept his style and why he should changed it for their sakes?

>And the mouth thing is as relevant as ever
No, it's not because DC already get rid of it and I don't think we will ever see it again.

Oh wow...even Duke is starting to look like the rest of them...

Weren't they happy that he's "dead" because that it will make him an "important rebirth figure"?

Heck, I already said in the Detective Comics #940 storytime that Tim will be forgotten and all his fans cared about that he is important and that I don't understand how comics work.

>for their sakes
Not for their sake, it just looks stupid. Just like him still going by "Red Hood" is stupid. And it's not really "his style" because for the majority of his life he didn't use guns. He started using them when he came back and to spite Bruce. And like I said, using guns but not killing is fucking stupid.

Wait, is Damian's toy Red Hood figure?

This. Retards that don't understand the Batfamily fundamentally misunderstand Bruce.

Harper hardly showed during Night of the Owls, Death of the Family and Endgame.

Shut up.

For majority of his life he was dead (well, comic life) and people change when they grow up.

He still goes by Red Hood because that what fans wanted and the identity gained a reputation after his attack on Gotham's gangs in UTRH which I think the reason why Jason kept it.

And what are you arguing about here exactly? Because you really are reaching very hard.

batman fags are worse
and GL fags

He's a shitty character and he needs fixing, is what I'm reaching at. He's not horrible at the core and he IS fixable. And to fix him you need to revamp him, you need to scrap a lot of shit.

>the Batfamily thinks he's dead, don't visibly care, his brothers are joking around like nothings changed, already replaced by Duke.
how is that different from before Tec 940?

>batman fags are worse
No
>and GL fags
Maybe... The way they're treating Humphries like he's a fantastic writer is amusing. Still, I think they're top 5 at best.

The biggest problem about Red Hood use of guns is that when he's not in Gotham he's constantly killing people left and right. He's a murderer.

Batman knows this. Batman knows that Jason is constantly out there killing people.

Batman being OK with this and even calling him to help in Gotham but without outright popping niggas, is just fucking wrong. NOT MUH BATMAN.

Batman would never accept Jason knowing full well that Jason hasn't changed his ways and is still out there murdering people. Batman being OK with this is just wrong.

But whatever, DC has no idea what to do with Jason and characterfags want to see all the Batfamily together, including Jason, so the big elephant in the room is ignored.

Well that lineup is lame, but at least the Batfamily has risen again after Snyder buried it as best he could. Scenes like this in the main batbook are definitely welcome + we have Detective Comics. Feels good, man.

no, batman fags are definitely the worst. they self-insert pretty hard.

supermanfags are also bad, with their "not muh superman" taken to extremes. also the bruce/diana vs clark/diana shipping wars

GL fags get really pissy over their favorite pet GL.

I don't think people are saying Humphries is the best writer ever, the general consensus is more like "thank god the book is at least fun after being complete shit for the past few years."

>they self-insert pretty hard.
You're thinking spideyfags or batfamilyfags.

Night of the Owls? You mean Court of the Owls? And those other 2 arcs you named are hot fucking garbage. You don't know what you are talking about. Eternal was the only arc they were used properly and Snyder didn't even write most of that.

> Finch
God I miss Capullo. At least JRJR is killing it on All Star

>supermanfags are also bad, with their "not muh superman" taken to extremes. also the bruce/diana vs clark/diana shipping wars

I find that shit hilarious. You've Supermanfags fighting among themselves about their favorite Superman and then someone goes "Wonder Woman gave up on Superbro, what a whore" and this start a snowball where you've Batfags asking for BM/WW, since Superman fucked her and that isn't fair, and Supermanfags asking for SM/WW, since some of them think Superman deserve Wonder Woman and because she shouldn't be with Batman.

It's a huge shitsling.

I said that Snyder would also have the Batfamily in the BATMAN book during events.

Which is what happened during Night of the Owls, Death of the Family and Endgame. They were there on panel, for a couple of pages, issues even.

>He's a shitty character and he needs fixing
He is fine and doing pretty well right now actually.

The problem lay pretty much with you, not the character. You just simply don't like him and already made up your mind about him.

That was editorial mandate mate. He explicitly stated in interviews he hated the Batfamily. If you enjoyed his run you have awful taste.

shut up, scott, you hack.

>He explicitly stated in interviews he hated the Batfamily.

Proof. Post the goddamn interviews.

>NOT MUH BATMAN
Stopped here.

>He is fine and doing pretty well right now actually.

He isn't, user. He really isn't.

Classic answer.

Now go to sleep child.

Google them faggot I'm not your search engine. He said he hated the thought of child soldiers then turned around and made a bunch of OCs. Hes like every other hack writer, refusing to use what came before them and trying to leave their imprint on comics. Duke and Black Mirror were the only good things to come out of those terrible 5 years.

> he hated the Batfamily
Good

See You casual faggot

To you, he isn't. To me, he is.

Because like I said here: You already made up your mind about him.

Batman has been consistently against working with murderous, specially when said murderous are his allies or family.

He tried to stop Huntress revenge spree, he was paranoid about Cass killing a man, he was against Damian killing people and he was against Jason's plan of becoming a kingpin.

But as with everything else in The New 52 nothing works anymore. So you still have Jason going as Red Hood, despite having no reason or excuse for this, while wearing a bat insignia on his chest, against with no reason or excuse, and popping niggas left and right with guns before dinning with the Bat-Family and being suuuper cute with his daddy and brothers.

Kek why don't you read the comic you are bitching about. Damian hasn't killed criminals for years. He uses nonlethal ammo or shoots them in the legs and arms. I swear so many of you faggots watch a movie or cartoon and think you know what you are talking about.

I liked Pre-52 Jason Todd. There was actually some thought put into his character.

Nu52 Jason Todd has no rhyme and reason. He's a walking conflicting mess that only exist because Tumblr girls and fags want to lust after his pretty bad boy persona and squee about his interactions with the Bat-Family.

The best era of Batman is post Death in the Family, especially any of the Grant/Wagner/Breyforgle stuff. Tim Drake shows up at the very end but he's largely running solo unless he has a weird team up like with Dreamer from the Outsiders to fight The Mudpack

Meant Jason* not Damian. Was reading TT while posting.

Kek holy shit you are an idiot. ONeil is the best era of Batman followed by Morrison, followed by Dixon.

>Kek why don't you read the comic you are bitching about. Damian hasn't killed criminals for years.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? I know that Damian has killed in years BECAUSE BATMAN PUT A STOP TO THAT.

>He uses nonlethal ammo or shoots them in the legs and arms.

Only when in Gotham, when in every else he still kill people and Batman is aware of this and condone his shitty murderous behavior, which is really out of character for Batman and the entire extended Bat-Family.

Jason Todd should be regarded as a villain and hunted by them, but then that would rob his fans of the "cute Bat-Family interactions". I mean, how else we would have Jason stealing Damian's toys?

>fundamentally misunderstand Bruce.
He dresses up like a Bat, solves crimes, and punches Dick Tracy reject villains

No. again read the comics you are bitching about. Jason never kills anymore.

> followed by Morrison
Most of that is garbage. Quietly, Burnham, Stewart, and a few others did great work, but he mostly worked with mediocre to awful artists

At least Snyder got a good artist all the way through

>dinning with the Bat-Family and being suuuper cute with his daddy and brothers
Is that why are you angery, user? Because he is sharing a nice moment with the batfamily?

And why are acting like Jason is super villain who is killing innocent people? Is he outlaw? Yes, he is and all vigilants are outlaws too if we are being honest here.

Bruce giving a free pass to Jason because he died and he still feels guilty about it (and forever will be).

No all of it looks great. Capullo is decent but not anywhere near good enough to make Snyder's writing seem great. The fact that you are even bringing up Snyder as an example of what's good shows how plebian and new to comics you are.

>Pre-52 Jason Todd
Is the one with no rhyme or reason. He was a freaking mess.

>Batman introduces his black son to his other sons

>Jason Todd should be regarded as a villain and hunted by them
Because he kills criminals? How about they hunt down Green Arrow and Wonder Woman too. What about Midnighter? Dick is buddy with him and keep calling for his help.

I'm not angry. I'm just making my point.

The Red Hood thing wasn't supposed to be permanent before the reboot. It was something Jason used merely to draw both Batman and the Joker's attention toward him because of the notorious history the Red Hood gang has in Gotham.

Grant Morrison wanted to have Jason Todd rehabilitated. He'd try to find redemption after his crazy and murderous stint and show Bruce that he could still be a hero by adopting the Wingman persona.

But then THE NEW 52 happened and since the Batman: Under the Red Hood animated movie had been a success DC decided to give Jason Todd to Scott Lobdell, who is a hack.

So now you've Jason still going as Red Hood while out of Gotham, making the Red Hood Gang connection moot, and wearing a bat-insignia on his chest while proclaiming to not want anything to do with Batman or Gotham, all of this while popping niggas left and right with his guns. Despite all of this he still comes to Gotham to help the Bat-Family and is accepted back by Bruce and the rest of his brothers. You'd think that he'd stop doing things that way after being accepted back, but nope, right after the "Death of the Family" tie-in arc he kept going using the Red Hood persona and killing niggas in his comic. He's still doing this and nobody want to address how wrong it is given all the previous material and characterization of the Bat-Family and how their view vigilante justice. It is something that is simply not addressed.

The reason for this is obvious: they've no idea what to do with Jason Todd and decided to keep him as Punisher-lite, but they also want to have their cake and eat it too and so you've these weird moments where he has cute moments with the Bat-Family despite being an unrepentant murderer.

So yeah, the other user was write, Jason is currently a shitty character that makes no sense in the greater context of the Bat-Family and needs to be fixed, but i doubt he will.

The Justice League and specially Batman turned their backs to both Green Arrow and Wonder Woman the few times they murdered people.

Read some comics.

>Is the one with no rhyme or reason. He was a freaking mess.

You've no idea what you're talking about. He made plenty of sense, specially the way he was treated by the rest of the Bat-Family. The Bat-Family don't accept murderous.

Or are you still mad about Grant Morrison's arc in Batman and Robin? There was more thought put into it than everything that has been done with the character since.

>implying Damian can even beat Jason if Jason wasn't holding back
Not even a Jasonfag, but Damian shouldn't be able to beat any adult member of the Batfamily except maybe some of the Batgirls.

>why Jason is this and why is that
That all I got from you post.

>they've no idea what to do with Jason Todd
Of course they didn't because they weren't expecting him to become that popular and were planning to use him only for one story which is why Jason was a big mess in pre-Flashpoint.

They already made up their mind about him in N52 and decided to make him an antihero because that what his fans wanted and their opinion matters to them than more yours because they are the one who buying his stuff.

You think he is bad character? That's your problem. I think he is good character with a lot of potential and doing well.

You are the one who have no idea what are you talking about. Pre-Flashpoint Jason was a mess and they had no idea what to do with him. Him randomly attacking the batfamily in TT and Bftc (two horribly storylined) was done because DC didn't want the fans to sympathize with him, not because it made sense to his character.

>Grant Morrison's arc in Batman and Robin
You mean the arc where Jason suddenly had a red hair and become obsessed with social media? Yeah, Morrison put a lot of thoughts in it which is why it was ignored by DC and even Morrison himself.

Yes, and they still worked with them after that.

>and even Morrison himself.

Not really, he tied up that character arc with his use of Jason in Inc

and redheaded Jason was a good look anyway tbqh