LUKE CAGE

Official countdown thread

What are you doing while you wait? Planning to sleep first so you can binge it?

Going to play Fallout 4 myself and take a nap in a few hours and wake up around 2 AM or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Marvel/status/781614558670495744
youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYlCnCwi0
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/black-consumers-have-unprecedented-impact-in-2015/433725/
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=f2K5rNGO0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMCXGdoPM5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs
youtu.be/_ABk7TmjnVk
youtube.com/watch?v=hJwAkpfcEj4
avclub.com/review/black-skin-matters-electrifying-marvels-luke-cage-243336
youtu.be/QvyTmXZ3GhE?t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz41Utwg6Lo
youtu.be/rNlmRId2FVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fwvKOFNJvBs
netflix.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaming a bit maybe. Already took a nap earlier so I'm pretty rested. Wish I had some cash so I fuel up with snacks.

What are you gonna be playing?

Sorry about your situation on the snack front

Destiny, or grinding out SFV cash to buy a new character.

Keep it up man

Fallout 4 sucks and so do naps
Only stupids wake up at 2AM

Gonna go to sleep, wake up at 8 or 9, and binge it throughout the day.

The only time being European helps me out watching something "live".

I'm so confused.
How much longer is it?

listen to old school east coast hip hop, its the only way to get ready

In the UK, hope it comes out at midnight here if so gonna binge watch a few and then sleep. Reading a bit of Moon Knight while I wait

>30th September in Russia
>Still no Luke Cage
Real nigga hours they say.

>Fallout 4
Kill urself.

Come out at 8AM for GMT (+1, since it's summer)

I work until about 10:30 tonight and won't be home until about 11:30, that gives me enough time to prepare food drink and smoke before I settle in, and since I don't work tomarrow I can binge the whole damn thing!

Damn, seems I'll binge watch it tomorrow then

It only comes out at 00:00 PST, so that's 10AM or 11AM for you, Ivan.

Theme song up

twitter.com/Marvel/status/781614558670495744

So will we ever get the Serpent Society in the MCU? Or the Wrecking Crew?

I think any hope of Serpent Society died when Cap 3 was changed to Civil War, but the Wrecking Crew is still an option. Might make a decent mook fight for Defenders.

>I think any hope of Serpent Society died when Cap 3 was changed to Civil War
It was just a title joke. Nobody ever intended on doing it. How do some of you cunts not see this?

Won't win any awards like JJ, but it's a nice intro.

>Fallout 4

Well, at least it's not Fallout 3.

I'm going to stay up all night to watch it and not sleep at all until I finish, because my weekend is completely free.

doot

I'm going to sleep, right fucking now.

I've made the room as cold as possible and wrapped myself in my thinnest blanket.

If I can't sleep right, I've an exit bag standing by just because I honestly have been a in a slump for the past few months.

If I don't wake up still bummed out, I might watch the show, if I still do, I'm not sure.

yare-yare

At least it's a Weekend, I might finish it by Monday.

Working you NEETs, and then probably gonna read Watchmen and watch some tv. When I get off work tomorrow though I will be starting it.

>proceeds to get his ass handed to him over $200

>$200
man oh man, I could buy a MIDI with that!

What time is it out on the UK Netflix or should I just start to pirate it in a few hours?

When is it released Central? I'm not really familiar with netflix and when their shows drop. Going to try to get a free month trial of it tonight.

They come out at the same time world-wide at 00:00 PST.

UK gets it at the same tme at 8AM

Unfortunately I need to get up at 8 for class until 12 tomorrow. Probably watch a bit once I get back to my apt. But then going to be working all weekend,9 hour days, as well as studying for a test on Monday. The sad part is that I haven't even finished watching other shows that I haven't finished like DareDevil,Stranger Things and Narcos.

Oh yeah and i'll be drinking Mtn. Dew while watching it because i'm a degenerate.

Well I got fired so I'm going to cry and worry until it drops.

I'm not really that hyped, so not going to destroy my sleep cycle for an all-nighter like I did for Daredevil s1/2.

Oh shit it's coming out TOMORROW?

>Literally Black on Black Violence: The TV Series.

Why are people jizzing over how progressive this is again?

Taking a vacation day to binge this shit. Better not dissapoint.

Because liberal is a mental disorder.

3 am

No sorry I think it's 2 am

Also the head gangster has a picture of Notorious B.I.G. in his office, highlighting how black culture fosters a criminal mentality.

They arent, they're somewhat excited because whilst its not as hyped as Daredevil it's a new Netflix superhero show. Take your bullshot troll shit elsewhere.

>Literally "Pull Your Damn Pants Up: The Show"

Is Luke Cage the most low key redpilled superhero show?

>They arent

I didn't mean Cred Forums, I mean all the tumblrina tv bloggers.

I wont be able to watch it until next week so please if Danny appears, post it immediately.

Luke Cage is a black man who was falsely convicted and then made bullet proof. Look at him like a power fantasy or something, like Batman.

I have early work tomorrow, so going to marathon as much as I can once I get off. I'd watch on my phone but the thing is shit so I'm in no mood to try and struggle with buffering on it.

Might stay up and watch an episode.

Is it up midnight pacific time?

It's about a black man betraying his own race to help the white establishment. Literally all the bad guys are black, is he gonna create jobs so people don't turn to crime? No, he's just the white gun culture fantasy of rolling into the ghetto and showing the gangbangers justice. The protagonist being black himself is just a smokescreen for the white supremacy.

He's luke cage. He's been a popular superhero for decades. He's superstrong and has unbreakable skin. He's going to punch a guy who can bite really hard in the face and everyone will cheer for him

Can you please, please stop making capeshit into some grand social statement just because the protagonist is black?

Fuck you, Biggie was the shit and that painting is also the shit.

Pasty white spergo

I too get my opinions from bumper stickers.

How is he betraying his own race by stopping criminals? The criminals are the ones harming the community, and all the bad guys are black because it's a black community.
He doesn't have to create jobs so people don't turn to crime, that's not his responsibility. Before you say it's not his responsibility to stop the crime either, I know! He doesn't even wanna do it.

Do you think I just pulled this out of my ass? Do you think they made his origin story "imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit" by accident? He was created for blaxpoitation which, no shit, is gonna have black social issues embedded in it.
Besides, anything can be made into a grand social statement and anything can have a message that the creator didn't even intend.
But if you want to just watch the strong man beat some assholes up, that's fine I ain't judging, that's what I'm looking forward to as well.

>That one Cred Forums "friend" who lives in his basement and insists that Jessica Jones was bad (Because it had a woman in it) and Luke Cage will be bad because it will promote race mixing and "niggers can't be main characters"

That panel was back in 1973. Their $200 is like $1000 today.

because black crime is way more popular than white crime. Haven't you seen The Wire?

yet white people buy more hip hop albums than anyone else...

its not a black culture thing. Black people in china don't act like that. black people in the 20s didn't act like that. Its a black hiphop culture in america post 1980's culture

Has anyone posted the Opening Song already?

I like it but not as much as the other two (DD and JJ)

youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYlCnCwi0

JJ was bad because after the first few episodes it completely loses its plot thread and meanders about in confusion for a long while.

The only reason they got the actor on board is that they told him they were ignoring the blaxpoitation aspect of the character, which is on Jessica Jones he talks like a normal person

White people buy more things in general, it's a purchasing power thing

Just ignore him. He's probably one of those faggots who think anyone black as a main is SJW or something.

thats actually incorrect
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/black-consumers-have-unprecedented-impact-in-2015/433725/

Blacks on average have lower income but higher spending than white people.

I kind of liked that about it. I mean, sure, direction and defined plot threads are good, but meandering in confusion worked for JJ. In my opinion at least.

Yes

>meanders about in confusion for a long while.
Literally the point, its meant to put you in the same headspace as Jessica.

Literally begging you to go there

>Five hours to go
Waiting is rough.

This shit is so true. I had a 6 month shitty data entry temp contract job and got paired up with these two hoodish black guys. I saved most of my pay but these guys lived in shitholes while spending a weeks pay on a new pair of shoes or some headphones. I never understood it but they were cool dudes.

>Five Hours

I wish they just put it Netflix immediately midnight.

Fallout 4 is fine, not sure what your complaints are if you enjoyed 3/New Vegas

That's what I hate about that aspect of this whole "sneakerhead gotta have what's hot culture" My people are so busy trying to one up eachother we can't save money or progress towards loftier goals. I have friends that wait in line at Undefeated every month and drop $400+ on shoes but struggle wtih rent. Its this whole stupid competitiveness but we only compete with ourselves over trivial things.
I'd rather we compete to see who can grow their own business faster or who can own the most profitable rental properties. I'd rather we compete with other races than be locked in that petty shit.

"Oh you ain't got the new J's, You aint got the wireless beats? You ain't shit."
So damaging. I'm glad I never fell into that shit

>We made it bad purposely, as a joke!

we base our concept of masculinity on our spending power not our earning power which is ass backwards

Because it's a show about black people
Well Biggie was a criminal

Post Luke Cage waiting music

Starting with an easy one
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4

I liked this better than JJ. That felt pretty generic "this takes place in a city". This and DD had music that fit and the graphics that went along fit too. This actually sounds and looks like a show about an inner city black man who fights crime.

Illmatic is such a great album

did Nas ever confirm his rap name ment Niggas ain't shit?

I hated that that corny theme won an emmy

And it's the same thing for black women and their hair.
t. someone who watched good hair on HBO one night

desu that's one of the main reasons I wasn't attracted to black girls growing up. It was such a huge, trivial money suck. I'm lucky now to have a black girl that looks good with natural hair and doesn't give a shit about weaves and perms.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2K5rNGO0h8

Surprised they never used this in the marketing for Luke Cage

I feel you. I'm latino and I've only had crushes on a couple hispanic girls growing up I think because a majority in the states spend all their money to look trashy and it's off-putting. Not the same thing as spending hundreds to thousands on a weave but it's similar. Also crazy to me that the people making the most bank from back hair aren't black business people but the fucks in India who take hair that is cut in temples by the trashbag full for free and sell it at exorbitant prices. Like literally using other people's faith and goodwill to make a maximum profit by not paying a dime for it.

I think it's a bit too ballady for the tone they were going for

youtube.com/watch?v=JMCXGdoPM5Q

it comes out on my birthday! I'd like to stay up to watch but also I need to be awake so I can go outside and enjoy my birthday party

we will see what happens, but in the mean time I decided to find out how many reeses peanutbutter cups you can eat in one sitting before they stop tasting good
disappointingly the answer is 7

I did the same with oreos last year

true it's a bit more "clean" than what they've used so far

>youtube.com/watch?v=gKw5mBh4rYs
>yfw they use this for S2 Heroes for Hire

>twitter.com/Marvel/status/781614558670495744

Funky. I like it.

Happy early birthday, user

youtu.be/_ABk7TmjnVk

I think Wrecking Crew would honestly make a good season long villain for a Marvel show. Everyone so far has been these all powerful megalomaniacs or super intelligent guys. I like the Wrecking Crew because they're just some bastards that come upon power and use it to destroy shit without any big philosophical reasons. Some people really do want to see the world burn. If Danny and Luke are teaming u in S2 of Luke Cage it'd be awesome to have the Wrecking Crew as villains they team up to stop. Especially if JJ and DD are out of commission for some reason.

No, it's just short for his real name; Nasir.

I work weekends currently 6 AM to 6 PM so I probably won't be able to binge it until Tuesday. Hope you guys have fun.

So then it's the equivalent of stealing your friend's private jet and fly to Transylvania to get 1,000 bucks?

>2AM

Don't tell me they're still doing that west coast bullshit again? These shows take place in New York, why the fuck can't the east coast get it at 12AM?

Guys.. Danny will be in it right?? Perhaps maybe a Marc Spector appearance

A lot of people are saying he doesn't show up but I'm keeping my fingers crossed even if it's for a mini trailer at the end of the season like we got for Luke Cage.

Luke Cage has a 90% on RT. there's no way it will be better than S1 of DD, but I do think it will be better than JJ .

anyone have free giftcard codes for Netfix? I'm trying to get the free subscription but I can't proceed without entering something in.

Buy a subscription you faggot. It's not exactly expensive.

Aren't reviews for Netflix shows only based on the first few episodes?
I remember s1 of Bojack Horseman getting trashed by reviewers because of that.

So it's on Netflix in 2 hours?

Yeah, in the case of Luke Cage they only got to watch something like 3 eps.

Critics got to see first 7 if Luke Cage

Why is this show using Duke Nukrm font?

guess i'll have to wait till it comes out

imma broke college student senpai

Hail to the Cage, baby.

From what I've read about the show's depiction of Cage, it feels very politically correct. He's supposed to be a dude from the streets, but they're playing him more of a straight-laced guy who is already getting dubbed "Harlem's Captain America". Idk but it seems like they didn't want to go fully into the material in order not to piss off tumblr

>From what I've read about the show's depiction of Cage, it feels very politically correct. He's supposed to be a dude from the streets, but they're playing him more of a straight-laced guy who is already getting dubbed "Harlem's Captain America". Idk but it seems like they didn't want to go fully into the material in order not to piss off tumblr

And by politcally correct, I'm just talking about the show's version of Luke Cage, not the entire show

Hey, if it reaches a bigger audience.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJwAkpfcEj4

Fired from what? and Why? Are you ok man?

I was planning on staying up until....1 I guess since I'm on CST now. However I might just wait until tomorrow or something and just stay inside.

avclub.com/review/black-skin-matters-electrifying-marvels-luke-cage-243336

Has a positive review of a show ever made you not want to watch out of spite?

I guess whenever Moviebob praises something.

Wow, that was cheesy as fuck, still can't wait to watch it on Sunday though.

He's politically correct because he's not a jive talking blaxploitation character? Not all dudes from the streets are thugs, user. That's actually racist.

Why are you so upset about people being happy that a Marvel hero of color is getting a Netflix show that shows the diversity of his world. People here bitch all the time about the "Marvel Formula" and then they do something different and critics applaud them for it and those same people get so fucking pissy.

>jive talking blaxploitation character

I don't want him full on the full on 70s blaxploitation era comic version, but he's supposed to have a little-more "street-edge".

And seeing as Luke Cage was once a petty theif with Willis Stryker during his Carl Lucas days before he decided to give that lifestyle up, he should be a little more "hood". A mix of Nas and Common is what I'd like.

It just seems this version is written as a reaction to the 70s version that they've written him so safely. When reviews mention Luke Cage (especially in a first season where we should evolve from hood dude keeping on the downlow to hero and protector of community) already have comparisons to Christopher Reeves, maybe it's written a little PC.

>And seeing as Luke Cage was once a petty theif with Willis Stryker during his Carl Lucas days before he decided to give that lifestyle up, he should be a little more "hood". A mix of Nas and Common is what I'd like.
user there are flashbacks to when he's in prison and before. Pretty sure he's not going to be a complete boy scout

But I think you're making assumptions without having seen it. I can't think of a single Marvel character in the MCU that's 100 percent like the 616 versions.

>especially in a first season where we should evolve from hood dude keeping on the downlow to hero and protector of community
That's exactly what he's doing though.

>I can't think of a single Marvel character in the MCU that's 100 percent like the 616 versions

But for the most part, they're usually allowed to capture the spirit of the character they're adapting.

Luke Cage in the 70s was bombastic and angry. Modern Luke Cage is calm but street-smart and opinionated. All the reviews have mentioned Colter's Luke Cage as being quiet, reserved, trying to stay out of the spotlight, doubtful, ect.

That seems like a reaction to me. They're repurposing Cage's personality in order to make it more palatable to tumblr and SJWs, that his line of growth won't make sense.

Maybe I'm overreacting. We'll have to see. I'm still excited, but it just seems like a "safe" take on Luke.

>Marvel Formula
That complaint hasn't been valid since 2013.

You're saying a down-on-his-luck black ex-convict from the hood is SJW pandering because he isn't also bombastic and violent

a show set in harlem having black characters is clear evidence of the white genocide conspiracy

Fighting hyperbole with more hyperbole doesn't make you any better.

A Luke cage on in an hour? 2AM right?

>sjw boogeyman maymay

jfc this shit is getting so old. They have a black guy as more reserved and less angry and suddenly it's to appease sjws and tumblr. This is a show written by a man who is black and has had a front row seat to the lives of some of the most influential figures in black culture. Maybe, as a black man, he didn't see bombastic angry Luke Cage as someone he wanted to put on screen more than having some sort of sjw agenda.

No just because he doesn't seem outgoing or as flawed as his comic incarnations or Matt or even Jessica. I don't want it to be like Bendis and have him be played so safe he becomes bland. I don't want him to be the "straight man" of the Defenders, because that's not Luke.

Look, I'm a huge fan of Luke Cage/Iron Fist/Heroes for Hire and I just want to see them done right. It just slightly worries me (same with Misty being Luke's love interest and how they'll showcase the relationship between Cage and Stryker when they killed Reva off in JJ). As I said, I'm still looking forward to the show.

3am

Just because it isn't valid doesn't mean people don't keep making it.

>black man isn't outgoing
>"FUCkING TUMBLR SJWS!!!!"

wew lad

>They have a black guy as more reserved and less angry and suddenly it's to appease sjws and tumblr

I would be okay for any other character. Falcon, War Machine, Black Lightning (I know he's from DC) can all be written in this manner. But for Luke Cage, he should at least be portrayed with more of an edge than ehat we've seen so far.

I thought Jessica Jones did him no favors either, especially with the dogshit writing ("I was inside you"). No incarnation of Luke would ever say something like that.

What the fuck? Why? East coast right?

Yeah, hopefully they're not going to make Cage as bland as possible so they don't offend anybody. Both DD and Jones both have their flaws. it would be a shame if they just made Luke some altruistic stick in the mud.

whens look age

1 1/2 bongs

>Marvel formula
I googled that and I only got a bunch of clickbait and a reddit link ranting about essentially nothing

One was talking about how all of them had "a powerful item, a first battle, inner turmoil, a second battle and a final showdown". The other was talking about all of them having a likable protagonist and a villain with clear goals. The reddit link was about the protagonist having a internal struggle, a major character dying and sarcasm

So in short nobody knows what the fuck the "Marvel formula" is?

I think that's more of the actor's doing than how it's written. Mike Colter doesn't really have an 'edge' and is more of an outgoing, soft-spoken type of guy.

>Quippy character
>Lame villain
>Lame romatic interest
>Quips
>CGI battle
>No stakes/No consequences
>Stan Lee cameo

>>Quippy character
>Quips
literally any joke in a Marvel movie now is considered a "quip"

>CGI battle
They're fucking superhero movies

Characters have died and relationships have changed around every movie... But okay.

>Lame romatic interest
name a supporting romantic interest character from a film who is not lame

> lame villain
I don't think this is intentional per se, I think it's just that we keep having mirror-match starting villains, especially in origin story films

>name a supporting romantic interest character from a film who is not lame
Jane Foster is annoying.

>tfw gonna have to watch janky streams on slow internet

New Vegas is for Mad Max and classic Fallout fans

3 and 4 is for Walking Dead and Bayformers fans.

>Lame villain
Villains are nigh-universal on traditional forms of storytelling. Depending on what definition you're using it's either essentially "a prominent character who's less likeable than the hero" or "anyone who opposes the protagonist"
>Lame romatic interest
This is another incredibly common story element
>Quippy character
>Quips
There's seriously not that many quips outside of the avengers and the iron man sequels. People kept bitching about quips on Civil War, a movie with an amount of quips on the single digits, and with all of them coming from someone to whom quips have always been a character trait. It's a useless buzzword
>CGI battle
Almost universal on modern action movies
This is just plain wrong
>Stan Lee cameo
I'm sure stan lee is pulling billions

Its going to be weird watching this knowing Bendis is furiously wacking to it

>Villains are nigh-universal on traditional forms of storytelling. Depending on what definition you're using it's either essentially "a prominent character who's less likeable than the hero" or "anyone who opposes the protagonist"
That's a lot of words to sidestep a valid argument.

GODDAMNIT, IS IT OUT YET?

I keep refreshing netflix on my kindle fire, wondering if I'm just not seeing it yet

lame is subjective

cucks gonna cuck, pay them no mind

Theres still like an hour to go, right?

It isn't out for another hour calm your shit.

they do it's just that it's midnight pacific time when it goes up

"Lame villain" isn't a valid argument

We come up with a drinking game yet?

I stayed up so I could watch the LoL world championship. Then I switched over to Critical Role at midday. I am burnt out. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to watch, after a long sleep.

Midnight for us best coast folk

Good lord. How much in denial do you have to be to avoid acknowledging that Marvel can't into villains?

There are only 2 half decent villains in the entire MCU franchise, Fisk and MAYBE Loki. Every single character is cookie cutter TV monster of the week with no established motivation aside from "me bad".

'Miscast' is the word you're looking for.

Take a shot everytime they say "My City" or "Harlem" or "in my blood" (same for DD and Hell's Kitchen)

>New Vegas is for retards who only played FO2
>3 is for people who played FO1 and realize there is room for more than one tone and coast in the franchise

No.

Whether he's good or not is entirely subjective. He gets he job done in my book.

I dont know, Cross and Zemo were alright

Not trying to say you're wrong, but it's the case of why develop a villain if he's going to die in the same movie?

NO

>insists that Jessica Jones was bad (Because it had a woman in it)
Women can be shitty characters like men. It's 2016 user.

Loki is exactly what you're criticizing and you're counting him as good over Killgrave, Whiplash or Zemo

I thought Jess was fine, its just the plot sucked given that they needed to find reasons why Kilgrave eluded capture, among other things

Yeah big buff black guy.

He looks the part.

From what I've seen he either can't act it or someone isn't letting him.

What about Jessica made her a shitty character?

According to my woman hating friend its because she isn't a "ninja like daredevil, bitch can't fight"

50 minutes left boyos

The plot was definitely fucked, but Jess was just unlikable. And not even in the interesting way. A different actress could've made her material stick the landing a bit better, but even then I'm not so sure.

So is there going to be general or several threads again.

Too liberal. It made me want to turn it off. Instead I suffered through it hoping that it would get better.

probably's going to suck

>According to my woman hating friend
I'm already sensing that debating with you is going to be an exercise in pointless masochism so I'll pass.

shit really? I thought i still had time up my sleave; expected it hours from now... Well I guess I'm not sleeping for the third day in a row

>Too liberal
Silly me, replying like you were being serious.

Apparently it doesn't reinvent the wheel or escape the traditional genre cliches, but it should still be good

Im interested in watching Luke Cage but I find it difficult to care for another mob boss who probably answered to Kingpin anyway.

Rank all of the MCU villains so far from best to worst or you'll be stabbed by this crab

>He thinks people can't be turned off by different points of view

Back to Cred Forums with you.

I feel like instead of going for Cottonmouth (who does seem like a Kingpin repeat) they should've made Willis Stryker the main focus. Would've made it much more personal.

I don't like my big black baby having a shit personality.

Or MCU bullshit

Oh well. After JJ and DD season 2 my expectations are pretty low.

Nearly dropped JJ after that annoying chick knocked out JJ with a piece of wood allowing Kilgrave to escape for a 3rd time and I've yet to finish season 2 of Daredevil.

>not liking things for their political leanings
Can you not look at something for what it is? Can you not appreciate art for art's sake?
Criticize the show for being a shitty show production wise, but saying its shitty because they have a different point of view is near-neanderthal behaviour.

Im gonna see if I can just name them all
>Obadiah stayn
>abomination
>boid man
>loki
>red skull
>loki and aliums
>Trevor and that blonde guy
>space man elf
>winter soldier and hydra
>blue lee pace and thanos
>Ultron
>bald ant man
>that twink Russian man in civil war
How'd I do?

DD season 2 was still good, just nothing that overshadowed the first season. Most of that is thanks to Frank because I didnt give a fuck about the Hand. What really annoyed me about JJ was her friend Hellcat

It's not art. It's agenda pushing.

Loki
Zemo
Zola
Captain America

Everyone else is shit

Pray tell what specifically is "agenda pushing".

user you must be sensitive as fuck if you thought JJ was agenda pushy. Ive seen FAR worse pieces of shit try and be progressive. But hey, to each their own

>art has never pushed an agenda, ever

>Kingpin
>Nuke
>Zemo
>Killgrave
>Whoever that guy from the first iron man movie was
>Whoever the guy from the third iron man movie was but who thanks to a lot of Cred Forums memery I remember is NOT the mandarin
>Bucky
>Whiplash
>Red Skull
>Loki
>Ronan
>Malekith
>Abomination
>Ultron

30 minutes fuckos

>>Nuke
>villain
baka senpai

Actually, put whiplash above third-iron-man-movie guy

The Luke Cage I want to see can't be made anymore cause racism! I want one faithful to its loud 70's roots but I have no expectation to ever get it so meh let this exist for modern people I guess. I will just be happily reading Genndy's Cage next week instead.

>If its something I don't like, its agenda pushing
>If its something I like, its not afraid to say the truth
>Vote Trump
You're fooling nobody, go back to Cred Forums

>I want one faithful to its loud 70's roots
So you want it to be shit?

Filling shows with women and minorities not because you have good characters, but for the sole purpose of diversity, which in itself turns around and hurts the cause in the first place.

I thought JJ was a little weak in the fact that they seemingly felt it MUST be 13 episodes. They caught Purple Man like what, four times? The show would've done just as well with 8 or 10 episodes.

But otherwise it was still decent, definitely watchable.

It's almost time, lads.

I'm just going to drop it since I don't want to derail the thread any further.

Aw yeah. Going to get off work in 45.

Seriously, Jeb from iron man 1 and Mandarin from Iron man 3 are probably the only ones who's motivations actually make sense, and are justified by Tony being a massive dickhead

That and Abomination from Incredible Hulk, I thought him as a human commander going toe to toe with Hulk is still the best live action fight we've ever had.

Loki is shit
Winter Soldier is whatever
Guardians wasted theirs
dumb elf in thor 2
red skull looked cool but wasted
zemo was ok but i really wish he had his outfit so fuck you

How long till Luke Cage comes out boys

Have you read Hero for Hire/Power Man and Iron Fist? They are super fun and entertaining.

SO U BE SAYIN'

Thank you.

I kind of like the tone of this Luke Cage, but I get where you're coming from user.

Just do what I do, watch Black Dynamite and pretend it's Luke Cage

>Filling shows with women
You're laughable, go back to whatever pit you crawled out from. Nobody is out to get you, manchild, your basement is safe from the plague that is vile women.

>Filling shows with women and minorities not because you have good characters, but for the sole purpose of diversity
>literally characters that exist in the source material
You're a special kind of stupid, ain't ya.

Where will you be pirating from?

He wants it to be funky

I want another version of this show, only written and starring Dave Chappelle and his crew as supporting cast.

Soul and Funk is superior to gangsta rap by far.

>When you want to be funky but the white man won't let you

>not reading the entire post.
Sure is tumblr in here.
Stop being a pussy who gets offended by everything and watch luke cage because it's about to go live.

What about the hippity hop?

>Guardians wasted theirs
That's fair.

>Stop being a pussy who gets offended by everything
>Waaaah there are women and minorities in muh tv, they must have been added because of diversity, I wish they'd stop keeping the white man down

I was talking about new shows and adaptations where they changed get race for the hell of it. Not marvel you mong.

Yeah, this shit was pretty neat.

I whole series of soulful brothers slapping up some white people
Sign me up

I remember telling myself there'll be no way they'll mess up Ronan or Ultron.

Why were you talking about that when the subject was why you thought Jessica Jones was too liberal? You mong. Am I doing it right?

This was the first time we got a glimpse at a super soldier.

That wasn't me.
Believe it or not there's more than one person who thinks differently than you.

How much longer? I am in kangaroo land and cant into timezones

You're in the habit of answering questions not directed at you?

To be fair unlike Ultron, Ronan's only fault was being killed off at the end.

Ultron just felt like a mess in general

10 minutes

16 minutes

thanks m8

You know between this and Black Panther, I was hoping Stan's cameo would either be him in blackface, or just him standing in the middle of the street yelling nigger over and over

You know who was a great villain? Grant Ward from AOS.

Inb4 Agents of SHIT or Agents of NonCanon

That's kinda what Cred Forums is about.
It's a little different than tumblr, but you'll get used to it, bud!

Yeah, he was amazing

Pretty glad someone agrees with me.

I also liked Ang Lee's Hulk and don't really understand why people thought the CGI was bad

12 minutes

>I want one faithful to its loud 70's roots
Dude, have you been paying attention? They've promoted the fuck out of this as a blackspoitation homage thing.

Anyone wanna bet that something's gonna 'cause a shitstorm?

OH SHIT SON IM READY

I really wanted him to become Grim Reaper

My issue with Ang Lee's Hulk was that it was really boring.

youtu.be/QvyTmXZ3GhE?t=1m16s

Why did you put an apostrophe before cause?

Accident.

Your whole life is an accident, friend.

This is your final (you).
You said you'd drop it but I kept replying. My mistake. You have fun fighting the good fight against them damn wimmins and them tumblr boogeyman.
Goodnight user.

>Hasn't seen Face/Off
What a faggot.

5 Minutes To Go

What makes you people think its coming out in 5 minutes? Because some user said so earlier in the thread? I trolled you all. It isn't out for another 2 hours.

>This is your final (you).
Different user here. Mind sending a (You) my ways while you're giving them out?

2 MINUTES GUYS

They announced it would come out 12:00 PT
Don't be a cunt my man.

Shimmy shimmy yahh

>Don't be a cunt my man.
I can't help it, I'm so lonely and depressed the only way I can feel anything is to attack strangers online.

baby i like it raw

GAME FACES PEOPLE

Same

it's up

Sweet Xmas.

I'm hype.

HERE WE GO

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO
>This Intro Music

Yes.

LETS DO THIS

ITS

HAPPENING

THE INTRO GUYS THE INTRO

It's time

netflix crash lol

Now to wait for rips.

Reminds me of a Bond intro

>not having Netflix
>not having a free trial

Fuck yes, it's time.

It's out
You boys ready for thuggery

Good bye bros
I'm out
>dat intro

Same.

I had netflix back in the day when it was new. They started to throttle my dvd's so I dropped them and never looked back.

Then just steal a subscription like the rest of us.

Lmao, he got punked out.

>They started to throttle my dvd's
I don't know what that means. They have a streaming service now, you know.

just use someone elses like everyone else in the world

I don't have a code

>You boys ready for thuggery
Naturally

Luke working that female magnetism without even trying.

>"You don't even cut hair, negro"
>negro

>Instagram
What?

POWER MAN
O
W
E
R

M
A
N

>Power Man
They said it, the absolute madman

Point: Blouses

we say that we also say ninja and nigga

>Power Man

it's still a word that gets used yes. I recall an interview where they said they would use nigga sparingly, because they didnt want it to be promoted?

>That black milf
MUH

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz41Utwg6Lo

I usually just use negro when I want piss off another negro.

That can't be just me

Chico confirmed for quiet

Oh that Avengers reference

How many bongs until it drops my Americlap friends?

>Old dude with the shield
Triggered

>selling bootlegs of The Avengers
Disney's gonna get that kid

>Tony Stank

it aint

>You will never live in black Harlem
Why live?

I thought only white guys got magical negroes

>Marvels Waller

>they never see you coming
Cotton is the real Mandarin confirmed

Let's hope so.

Have they made fun of STEEL yet?

>Nigga
TRIGGERED

>Dat titty monster

Cotton seems good. Was worried he'd come off as a King Pin clone.

Hammer, nice.

Oh shit madam gao is his landlord

Because Netflix's headquarters are in California.

HAMMER
A
M
M
E
R

>Hammer

Are we supposed to pity these kids?
Explain please

no chill bruh

Justin Hammer?

>Cottonmouth

They Actually said it, the madmen.

>Hammer
confirmed for Defenders villain?

>dumb men like little girls
all of Cred Forums BTFO

Luke got the moves
Thanks

fuck in the first episode

It's that he fights a hulk poodle user.
That's really dumb.
>inb4 "It's in the comics"
who cares most comics are dumb.

>you're a big one
fo shizzle

I thought it was gonna be black sky

Okay, sorry I'm a retard, but can someone explain to me what happened at the truck? Someone said it was an inside job? All I know is that Cotton seems to own the club, Dante is supposed to be the bartender but he called in sick to do be at that truck to get the money. What was the money doing there though? Who ordered Dante and friends to be there?

When was the last time he was in Marvel anything?

Wtf I like used goods now

I believe they took it upon themselves to go steal the money from Cottonmouth at the deal?

also WE DICKIN NOW

Misty goes for the jugular

Iron Man 2, I believe. That is, if you're referring only to the MCU.

All Hail the King

Luke is so corny lmao I love it

Iron Fist cucked

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Misty got the tiddie.

All Hail the King, and that Avengers cartoon. In All Hail the King, he was in Seagate Penitentary, where Luke Gets his powers in the comics

BLACKED

The little mini episode with the mandarin
So basically nothing.

Wouldn't mind seeing him come back in some way though

That was far a far better sex scene than any of JJs

dem titties tho

Honestly, though.

By the end she better toss his ass for Iron Fist

The first white people in the whole show are pigs.

For sure.

Damn, did they just let em have sex on set, Goddamn Mike!

good lord

Seagate, aw fuck

and racist

#BlackLivesMatter

>Diamondback
Mad men

Misty getting ready to ride the dragon.

Misty loves white meat

>tfw no cool barbershop to hang out in and get life lessons from pops

wtf i hate being white

Don't you guys have bars for that?

Literally thinking the same thing. No black church, no stoop, no Pops.

>For black lives to matter
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Diamondback ohh shit

BLACK

LIVES

MATTER

>Bad guy says Black Lives Matter
Luke Cage confirmed redpilled

So they're coming in season 2 right?

Look, I'm not gonna say that I want to take away the very few good things you guys have over us but those very few good things do exist and a black Harlem barbershop is leagues above a shitty bar of drunk douchebags.

Torrents when?

too much ass

Goddamn it at this rate we're gonna have full frontal in episode three.

Lifting a washing machine like that will fuck it up. Knock the whole thing off balance

I want the irish to leave

OH NO IT'S BIGGIE

>get money
>spend it on women
I won't miss them

why do black men lick their lips so much?

>That thick stripper on him
wtf I love strip clubs now

>agent carter is done
>misty comes to fill the titty monster void

LL cool j did it a lot and it got subliminally imprinted onto every black person alive during the 80s and 90s.

Shades emits a virus that makes you tell him the truth but Luke is immune to it

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

He clearly has his priorities in order.

You would too if yours were so plump and juicy.

thanks

Holy shit did they melted Kilgrave into shades?

Screencap that shit

jesus christ how stupid do you have to be to run around with a dufflebag full of money

Is that a comics thing or did you look ahead? Or just speculation?

Does Misty dump Luke?

He didn't pay his rent!
Wtf

F A T
A
T

Stamper is that you?

LL would've made a decent Luke

Hope so. Danny cant take this.

YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

Cottonmouth doesn't mess around

>those strippers

Good to know he still cares about his wife.

he look like Emmet Till desu

Mister Stokes, never Cottonmouth!

CHING CHONG YOU REAVE NOW

I NEED A NAME
Or similar porn star

Cottenmouth is a scary mother fucker, holy shit.

seconded

>I'm not for hire

>I'm not for hire

:^)

He slapped a guy so hard he was gushing blood

>I'm Not for Hire

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>i'm not for hire

Okay, the retard who didn't understand from earlier. What were those thugs doing in the Chinese place? They were getting money for Stokes but why? Did they owe him money or what?

The music is fucking amazing.

Those guys wanted the chinese people to support the mayors cause.

They wanted them to "donate" Money to that ladys project

>storin' dead niggas isn't my fuckin' business

They were trying to make them sell the shop to the black political lady who Stokes is in league with

Why isn't this a sticky?

and she works for Stoke, as far as we know? Her cause is to aid Stoke's empire?

SJWs are going to praise this show for reasons that aren't even in the show, I can already feel it. It's too good to deserve something like that

It's 4 in the morning and we have no mods. I don't even remember stickies for DDS2 and JJ, just generals

Pretty much.

>just woke up
my body is ready. How are the initial returns Cred Forumsmrades?

Misty is apparently now Willem Dafoe

>tfw No Wise Barbercut Black Pops to talk to.

Just Kill me now God Damnit.

It's always Chinese people that stand up to the local gangs

I thought that she was doing her own thing, but they're actually family

They were shaking down the restaurant owners for campaign contributions to Mariah Dillard. She funded her community center on campaign money, and planned to replenish her campaign funds with money from Cottonmouth's gun deal. With that money missing, she has these guys (the same "security" sent by Cottonmouth to shadow her at the park publicity event) do this to pad her campaign fund.

We're starting episode 2 now. First one was very well received.

Who's Kenyatta?

Get one of your black friends to take yourself to their barber for a cut one day, worm yourself in

>Thay flashback earlier
Did I miss his origin?

>I don't even like these niggas

Shit, that was good.

>I don't even like these niggas.

I'm actually black myself. I'm just making a joke because I really like his character.

Fuck work, staying up to watch more.

This dude looks like my grandfather and it's making me sad

Looks like we're gonna see more of it as the show progresses.

Nah, we just saw a bit of his time in jail. We'll get more of his stuff as time goes on

The 1st episode was a great step in the right direction.

Does this how make you want to work out and fight crime?

this shit's fire b

>I had one class today
>teacher feels sick, so we don't have class
TURK
U
R
K

loving pops so far

I already run but sure. I'm loving the series so far.

Tuuuuuurk

it's a mafia. it's their territory, so they're charging people for rent.

cool, Turk got his hands fixed

Dammit. Danny getting cucked already.

>Daredevil
>Jessica
>Luke
how long till he gets Iron Fisted?

Whoever did the music for this should get an award.

>kids playing 2K in the barbershop

kek

So is Remy not working at the White House anymore or what??

good times

DON'T HURT POP

That's cuz JJs a disgusting skinny bitch with nothing to show

wtf i like black people now

>Skipping a job interview to watch this
kek

TURK

Harlem living will do that to you.

fuck off with your spoilers faggot

torrents where famalamadingdongaroo

Episode 2 and villians already stepping into Lukes place

nigga no

netflix.com

That crimescene flashback replay was pretty slick.

LOL

NO SNITCHIN

Man this barbershop and basically every movie with a babrber plays up razor shaving so much. I have to try it one day.

>Job interview at 1am
What's the interview for? Selling your boypussy?

black people are fine it's niggers people hate

>your name will never be immortalized on a basketball court
I want to go back

yo pass me the rock cuz

>paying

>"you owe my man $25 dollar"
good shit luke

I don't even read comics user

wrong pic

fuck you, i had water in my mouth

brush and razor is the best

Had one before. Feels good. Missed having one.

does Netflix have a deal with Samsung or something? JJ had their phones constantly and now so does Luke Cage

>not just stealing a membership like everyone else

>free trial

anyone getc hard when Luke fucked that fine ass bitch at the beginning

feels fucking good m8. fresh/10

holy titties

This basketball scene is a little too catwoman for me

He used the 10 rings to kill those fitty men.

>wanted to watch
>couldn't stomach the ending to the first episode
Fuck I hate I haven't finished any of the netflick stuff cuz I'm a fucking pussy. Is Jessica just as violent?

Wait, where was Turk?

I'm fapping ebony tonight

Barbershop episode 2.

Playing chess with the nigga by the window.

good choice

second this

what couldn't you handle?

Nigga that one was way worse
youtu.be/rNlmRId2FVQ

jesus christ even that blue sweater can't contain the biggins

I posted and then he popped up.

>SNAP
>CRACKLE
>POP

They're fucking massive.

Yeah Jessica's actually worse cuz Kilgraves a sadistic piece of shit with the power to make people do what he wants.

It's cool man. Those scenes are supposed to disturb the fuck out of you. You're supposed to want to look away. But that's what makes a show good when they can show things like that and have it creep you out. Now you're just as invested in hoping that the bad guy gets what he deserves.

>See blind black guy

ZOMG, IT'S BLIND TOBY!

>His name is Ollie

Different character, or name change? For what purpose?

samsung phones are cheap, customizable trashable and reliable

Man, Mahershalalalaslialiealais's teeth were made for this part. They really look naturally sharp.

I guess mecha-Misty is out of the way, and that Luke iwll be the only one with actual powers.

Shades is also entertaining as fuck. Looks promissing.

>that hanging scene

Wait, the one who's playing chess. That the guy from Daredevil?

>they are going to expect me to believe Luke will go back to jessica after Misty's mega tittys

I knew I recognized the white cop.
youtube.com/watch?v=fwvKOFNJvBs

All I got is Alexis silver she is ugly but got nice tiddies like MK

First episode opinion?

I'm already digging this series way more than JJ.

yes

Turk, yeah.

Yeah

Pop's not going to make it to the end of the series is he

I just finished flapping too from the last episode

This is way better but I had catwoman flashbacks throughout the whole scene

2nd

Jessica Jones is a cunt

>old
>black
>friend of the hero
he's already dead

Literally died in the promos user

Those are Danny's tittys.

YOU BIG DUMMY!

Of course.

Torrent when and where?

>implying they won't hook dany up with sparrow

Sorry, bud, we're busy watching it on netflix.com

WHERE IS MOON KNIGHT

More Black Girls need to wear their hair naturally. My fucking God

>big black grandpa will never hold you close crying

he looked at her butt

LUKE DON'T GET WITH LIARS

NO DRAMA

Fred Sanford would be proud

>"Album?" Now I know you're an old head.
>You ain't no spring chicken neither, sucka.
>Touché.
bravo scriptwriter

>Didn't shake pops hand
This guy

>n-no u
nice one Luke

Record screentime for Turk in this series.

and he's not getting his ass kicked yet

IT'S TIME
FOR POPS TO GET POPPED

We're about synchronized.

It's coming.

He just got stiffed payment though

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY HIM!??!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
We can't have nice things

F

>Wise Old Black Man
>Netflix Show

I'm surprised it wasn't the opening shot.

F

F
Nows not the time CARLOS

R I P P O P S
I
P
P
O
P
S

that's a lot of blood... but he'll be okay, right?

Shades is unsettleing as fuck. I'm loving him.

That's 2 body's worth of PG-blood. He gone.

Guess I'm a little behind.
Not a shock.
TUUUUUUURK!

i-its just kool-aid

Shit, Mike Colter is selling these cheesy "NOOO"s pretty well.

I love it when actors act trying not to cry, rather than act crying. It always makes a difference.

F

F

Cinematography has been pretty cool for a TV show.

Somebody should tell the movie division, desu.

>MY NAME IS NOT COTTENMOUTH
the new" YOU EMBASSASED ME IN FRONT OF HER"

these Netflix shows kick the shit out of the movies imo

>I'm not for hire
It's cheeky, but I love that shit.

>cotton said he would meet him himself
>bitch nigga goes behind his back anyway
This nigga get better get offed

They perfectly serve different purposes.

Better cinematography wouldn't hurt the movies, tough. Guardians and Thor2 were the only good ones.

>I'm goin back to Hells Kitchen where its safe
Turk you scamp

Dammit, Turk.

Fucking Turk, is everyone but Cage going to ask where there money is?

>Sees a Drug Lord toss his dumbass lackey to his death
>Not fazed at all and fucks off back to Hell's Kitchen

Turk you absolute man man.

>abc studios
hmmm

All marvel shows are.

Only Agent Carter S1 was Marvel Studios proper.

Are fight scenes fast edit bullshit or did they improve in comparison to Jessica Jones?

Halway fight incoming?

>PULL THE TRIGGA, NIGGA
Luke yes

WE

>y'all Harlem niggas are off the hook
Turk!

oh shit Luke said it

NIGGA FUCK YO COUCH!

Haven't really been any heavily choreographed scenes yet in the first two episodes. Most of the action has been in quick kills and gunfights.

>You will never drink on the job with your titty monster partner
Why breathe?

who's /ep3/ here?

seems like a good time for a halway fight.

i don't, but death won't accept me

You'll get your titty monster someday user, we all will

Based Turk Barret.

That couch flew alright

>threw the nigga off the roof
He deserved it

MY NIGGA TURK

I'll take a cellblock fight as an alternative.

I'm TURK BARRETT. The door that can hold me ain't been invented yet!
I love Turk man, he just shows up like it's nothing on the rooftop for his money, nothing can stop him. I hope Luke takes a page out of his book.

I forgot how comfy early morning Netflix threads were.

Thanos pls

I think most of us are. We all started as soon as it came up.

Well, we oughta do a snack pause at some time.

Where you cunts from? Portugal here.

This is my first and this is one of the comfiest Cred Forums threads I've ever been in.

Most kids are at school/sleeping depending on where they are from.

I'm really not good with irl violence, mainly broken bones sticking out of skin... I couldn't handle the scene when Frisk crushed that dude 38th the door of the car.
Yeah you're not wrong, im still watching it and it's been phenomical.

>not prepping your desk with snacks before your 10-hour luke cage binge
New York.

Atlanta, I've been waiting for this chocolaty goodness all day.

It started at 8AM for me. I'm bound to go have lunch at some point.

>tfw I'm gonna have to eat and shower
I should have showered beforehand, and now I'm gonna starve

wait we get all the episodes in one night? Dang I gotta sleep soon

>Chico isnt dead
fuck

henchmen fuck everything up

man just grab some bread and turkey while the theme song's going

Gotta run for food during those intros

Better be some fryin chickin, given the context.

They had an O2 mask on him when they rolled him out, so it isn't surprising.

>I'm the victim here
he really needs to die

So, how is Claire going to luck into Defender #3

>You will never die in black Harlem
Feels good man

You skippin' the intros or something?

Wait, is this before or after Jessica Jones? Because she already met Luke
maybe

anyone got a torrent tracker yet? my normal sites are failing me today

After. They already mentioned the shotgun blast.

But she lost track of him, she'll luck into him independently.

Oregon, swung by the grocery store and stocked up on shit. I learned from DD

You're gonna wind up pissing a lot of people off if you spoil something three minutes ahead of time. I don't personally care but maybe you oughta pause for a couple minutes and join your Cred Forumsmrades.

Yeah she met Luke and Jessica at the same time if I remember right

You think I would have learned my lesson with JJ

Episode 3 hallway fight happens
Nigga tossed a couch outta window

That's because ten hours of content have been available for two hours. Just go on Netflix man.

So, you are going to watch it then.

I'll spoiler my shit, even though I'm just a few minutes ahead. It appears there are people ahead of me though

Ok, Chico is pissing me off.

>nothing humbles a man like gravity
+A

Where all the free streams at?

I didn't think so but maybe. Either way, hope everyone is enjoying this shit as much as I am and are having a good night.

it wasn't his fault man

I certainly am

>Chico descibing a hallway fight setup
those cheeky bastards

If you're in this thread, you run the risk of spoilers.
No bitching allowed.
I'm surprised nobody's come in spoiling the last episode, to be honest.

They really do bicker like family, I like it

Misty will never interrogate you with those massive titties
>feels bad man

Netflix stuff takes time to get ripped. Don't expect stuff for at least another 7/8 hours.

Man, these guys are really clever about editing the expensive stuff away from the camera with the cuts, whilst keeping the action feeling going.

>Keep Harlem black
is something happening up there that I don't know about?

I feel like Cottonmouth looks like a combination between Eddie Murphy and Don Cheadle.

Who?

Cottonmouth and the counsler

>Diamondback mentioned
>Shades
>Black Mariah
>Cottonmouth

Does Luke Cage have that many villains that they can spend 4 on one season? Seems like Black Mariah could just as easily be OC here so far.

Is Chemistro a Cage villains? The dude with the alchemy gun I mean

I dunno. I know nothing about Cage, I'm even surprised he has 4 at all.

>Domingo the manlet

Misty's partner is going to die, I just feel it

He's too cool to live anyway

I'm gonna need the soundtrack once this is over.

Maybe. I like his and her dynamic, actually.

Of course. In the same explosion that costs her that arm.

Cisco has gotten very cold and fat.

He was a Bronze Age superhero. They used to go through a villain an issue.

>Pops dead
>Cool White Detective probably dead
>Chico still alive

No justice

Here we go.

BRING DA MOTHAFUCKIN RUCKUS

Aw man, they killed Rafe?

When?

>Cool white detective is in favor of what Luke is doing
>Misty isnt
I did not see that coming

>wasting milky ways
Booo

Oh yeah, this was in medias res.

I like the crocodile line

That was the first usage of the f word in the shows right?

>cool white detective going to pick up Chico

>censored version
Why? They say nigger in this, but not motherfucker?

Malcolm scoffed it in JJ and Frank also scoffed it in DD2

Dat civil war-esque conversation tho

Not really. But its likely Cage, JJ, and Fist are gonna me merged into Heroes for Hire, post JJ S2.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT what I was expecting

We civil war now.

shieeet.

I was not expecting white cop to be the good cop to Misty's bad cop. I'm really surprised.

What the fuck?!

I know right?

>Censored wu-tang

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! white cop killed Chico!

>I ain't seen shit â„¢

>still running with "The Incident"

What the shit!?

right after I posted , too

AND HE'S WORKING FOR COTTONMOUTH! I didn't see that coming

NOOOOOO, Not cool white cop

I went from liking the dude, to hating the dude, to loving the dude in like, 5 minutes. Goddamn.

I know right?
>not calling it Avengers 1

That's a strong tie.
I also need to be more careful with looking under spoilers.

Who's the skinny black dude?

He was in the get down as well.

>A FUCKING BAZOOKA
I LOVE Cottonmouth

White Cop is an even more based villain than good guy

>Mm, these are some tasty fries!

new thread when?

DID DIS NIGGA JUST

FIRE A GOD DAMN BAZOOKA WHILE SMILING?

GOD DAMN THEY AIN'T FUCKING AROUND.

Love the music here. Soundtracks bitching.

On Page 10.

Is everyone in this show gonna be based?

Someone once talked up JoJo's Bizarre Adventure to me over the course of like.. 2-3 years. When I finally watched it, I hated it, and I'm not sure if it was just bad or if I was just poisoned to it.

Better wait until 9 only. Sometimes a bunch of people spam new threads, and you want a clear indicator to the successor.

WE SEAGATE NOW
Justin Hammer when?

>I made an executive decision
Literally everytime someone says this you just waiting for them to die

Well, you people are too far ahead of me, and I've got to take a 15 minute break.

I don't want to be spoiled too much, so I'm gonna leave.

It's been a cool thread, people. Keep it up.

t. That Portuguese guy.

You don't gotta wait long
enjoy your day user

Prison episode here we go

Hopefully so. That shit was only episodes in.

Because you used to be a cop?
Was he one on the comics too?

Necktie'd!

millitary too
so he can fight

Need some breakfast, I'm tapping out thread.
See y'all after episode 13.

just about to start ep 4

loving the show so far, i didnt think i'd like the soundtrack, seeing as rap isn't really my thing, but goddamn the score is amazing.

who up?

No wonder Shades doesn't recognize Luke. He looks so different during his stint in Seagate.

Goddamn I love Luke too much. he really has a different touch from Matt and Jessica

Too bad shit went and blew up in his face

6:00AM, the realest hour

this show makes me hyped for Mafia 3 which is almost the same premise

Especially since the script they had before it was retrofitted into Civil War was based on Madbomb and it shows.

ausfag here, show came out at 5pm here so going to pull and all nighter

I still got that "Ain't it a sin" song stuck in my head. Hell even this intro has me hype as fuck

i got that Mike Snow song Heart is Full stuck in my head since that trailer last month.

Barely holding on, thinking about passing out for a few hours.

4 AM here. I got 1 or 2 episodes left before clocking out.

3AM episode and a half before I clock out

didn't know that was his wife at first

>Hammer
>Seagate

Is it happening? Is he actually going to show up?

SQUABBLES PUT DOWN THAT CHIV

Oh shit, it's crooked lawyer man from The Wire

>referring to SHU as solitairy

Triggered, mostly because I've been watching too much OITNB and Prison Break.

>choosing Jet over Bruce

>streaming prison fights

Would you watch it?

Doc Connors?

I saw Doc Connors in the subtitles and got way too excited. Then disappointed when I realized what it was

>Nicki Minaj
Good taste luke

Yes. I was just talking with a friend the other day about putting death row inmates in the pit
OH NO

When does Misty get a robot arm

It gets crushed when she fists Luke in episode 23

squabbles is gonna die too isn't he :(

He's right though
Jet > Bruce

I have the urge to watch undisputed

>older black mentor
>manlet

Did they just take the entire cast of The Wire or something?

I was expecting to get Luke meeting his wife

That or betray him

I mean shit the Wire was on point, I ain't complaining

Prison Luke is Best Luke

WE EXPERIMENT NOW

Goddammit I love Squabbles, What is with this show and creating endearing characters
Just so they can tear it away

He looks like he has a lion's mane with this bear/afro combo.

SWEET CHRISTMAS

Frank Whaley plays a corrupt cop so well, i just love how shitty and kinda cowardly he is

What is up with Doctors that ends with Ein and creating supersoldiers?

nice tiara there Cage

prison Reva looks way hotter than she did in JJ

you look like a damn fool

At your own risk people that are behind, seriously

>Tiara
>Yellow shirt
>sweet Christmas

Fuck yeah

>Long live the Chief
I'm gonna need this song

Reva knew what was going on and straight up lied to Luke wow didn't see that coming

that's what you get for reading nigga

Hello Claire

Dude that so strange, I have a three day weekend and I was planning on play destiny on the Xbone because I'm all burned out after playing Borderlands 2 on steam for hours and hours.

>tfw an acid trip and lectures means you have to miss Luke Cage Cred Forumsmrade viewing
Yall niggas make noise if Danny shows up

Got 3 eps in and I'm really feeling the need to clock out, loving the show a good bit, pace is a bit weird though, interested in how things escalate after the ending to ep 3.
I'm real curious about the description for episode 11 and Luke's old friend, wonder who that might end up being.

or both i guess

Just finished ep 4.

What a corny fucking episode. Everything was so over dramatic and dream-like.

I loved it.

I almost forgot how attractive rosario is

>"check these fools"

I'm so into this right now

>kites around Luke until he trips over a stage montitor

PULL THE TRIGGA NIGGA I AIN'T GOT ALL NIGHT

Chitari bullets?

>Hey guys remember DDS2?

Also Night Nurse inbound

Claire accepting her fate.

Posted that after they died actually, I was surprised it took so long

>Russian?
>Ukrainian I think
>[Speaking Polish]

Hey, it's lesbian cop from The Wire, Are we going to get the whole cast throughout these series?

Oh so this is happening during Daredevil season 2?

new thread?

Anybody spot this seris Power Ranger actor

new thread time

This feels like a saturday mourning cartoon with more tits and strong language. also why do i like the ham and cheese that is cottonmouth.

I've been up since 2PM CST, Texas, drove 3 hours, worked 8, and STILL watching this. Ya'll niggas is weak.

what is it about black people and chess analogies

It's been real but I'm tapping out

I speak for myself when I say this:
Chess is seen as the patricians board game, played by super geniuses and robots. Understanding the game puts you on another level

Didn't expect Patty to make a cameo.

There's another one?

1st scene of episode 1.

Did they say the basketball player was Latvian? Like Dr Doom Land?

Latvia is a real country user

TRISH?
TRISH THAT YOU?

Dr. Doom is Latveria.

You're thinking of Latveria user, not Latvia, which is a real country

>I ain't no hero, pay me!

genius

Post your face when in the next thread "Diamonback" is really the Kingpin.
>Diamond, as in the jewel in his cane
>Back, as in Fisk is back

New thread now?

But we've already seen Diamondback in promo pictures, Fisk is still in jail (If this this is happening during DDS2),Cottonmouth and Shades know Diamondback from way back, and Fisk has been mentioned already, by Cottonmouth

Claire has a big fucking head

Claire is a cape chaser. Danny beware.

Danny is getting Jerry and Foggy. Lucky him

NEW: I tried edition
but she hasnt fucked any of them yet