"We."

"We."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nojWJ6-XmeQ
vice.com/en_ca/read/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARE THE CRYSTAL

Man I'm really glad they're officially making Kate Hawkeye and giving her the solo title. Clint is such a lame old fuck-up.

"Wuz."

lol

KANG THE CONQUERER LORD OF TIME AND SPACE

Is that meant to have a question mark?

what did he mean by this?

Sometimes questions don't need to have question marks. You'd understand this if you were a writer.

Kate thread

Id rather see Clint and Kate together.
Fucking.

He meant that it was about time that his houseguest realized that she wasn't his room-mate.

No. He's not asking anything. He's simply making an observation regarding her choice of words.

Cute!

If all black people were time traveling warlords would racism be justified?

It must be hard having taste that shit.

If racist people stopped trying to justify racism would racism still exist?

Clint is like her big brother, I don't want to see them together.

Shacking people up is a lazy device.

this senpai

Disgusting

Delete your account.

>We

What the heck is up with her outfit? What's the point of those holes on the sides?

obviousy

Kate, your parents are literally millionaires or something.

It's time to stop mooching.

"Kangs."

ARE THE AQUA TEENS!

Some people know it's wrong, don't try to justify, and hate anyway.

It's so you know she doesn't wear underwear

I guess he's questioning her choice of words which implies they are together

That's sexy, but wouldn't that be kind of uncomfortable?

Cute

racism is confirmation bias -- the hate exists for inherently emotional and illogical reasons and any statistics/news stories/scientific studies are just molded and twisted to fit the conclusion that's already solidified in your head that "x people are subhuman"

I really miss Clint's asshole personality which probably would have better chemistry with Kate.

There's nothing special with Fraction's loser Hawkguy.

I agree.

I liked the Hawkguy run, but I hate that it has become the standard for Clint's personality to some people.

GEMS

Yes but what would this have to do with a hypothetical scenario wherein all of them are time traveling warlords. And I mean every last one of them, and none of that peaceful warlord bullshit. Full on armies from across the ages destroying the world in turf wars. Would it then be okay to hate them?

DELETE THIS

So is she keeping that shitty costume in her new book?

With pants, yes. The rubbing makes it uncomfortable especially with denim. Also, that part happens to have the area where the cloth material pieces are sewn together so you'll have a mini mountain range of cloth tickling you while you move.

Skirt/dress commandos are more comfy.

Hnnng

The problem with doing something great is that everyone tries to emulate it.

Hawkguy was supposed to be a transitory period for Clint while he sorts himself out, but nobody really knows how to get him out of it.

Lemire basically ruined Clint

>Lemire basically ruined Clint
Just ignore the run then, that's what everyone else is doing.

If we get more Detective Kate, I'm all for it.

>implying it isn't

I hope

Last I checked, Daddy wanted her dead because he's involved in Madame Masque's shady dealings, and Kate mucked things up for them in L.A even after knowing he was in on it all.

So, I don't think an allowance/inheritance is in the picture right now.

A-Are you a grill?

>racism always stems from irrational reasoning
>racial inferiority doesn't exist in any form
I bet you rooted for the orcs, cuck

Cutie

Dance

More of this

Racial inferiority doesn't exist in a form substantial enough to justify treating other races as second-class citizens. If it did, then all of Western civilization would be officially and unambiguously under the control of the Asians and Jews.

Their issue is numbers. In the west. Everywhere they're in good plurality they don't play.

Though, it worth noting that according to the foremost proponents of such beliefs, it is.

That's a very closed-minded way of thinking. #notallracists

asians and jews are autistic and lack all creative ability

Jews are all over the art scene.

Silly, user. There are no grills in the internet. I can be one if you want to though

quit arguing over race and post more kate

> post more kate

Sure. Here's Kate.

Thanks

omg, more

Clint, wat u dooooooo?!

youtu.be/nojWJ6-XmeQ

Ah, come on, Clint. You should know better

lol, where you found that one?

ARE THE FIEND CLUB
WE ARE THE FIEND CLUUUB
NOT YOU

If all black people were time traveling warlords we would all be dead. And not even because they're black. The more people you have on the same timeline with unchecked power to alter that timeline the more likely it becomes that that timeline will become irreversibly fucked. You only need about 24 people for that likelihood to hit 100%.

perfect

>If it did, then all of Western civilization would be officially and unambiguously under the control of the Asians and Jews.
>implying we're not

What if they were actual warlords? Like people with guns and treasure and killers working for them? No interdimensional rick and morty bullshit, just bad people shooting people and taking over city neighborhoods. Would it be okay to hate them then?

pinterest

>treating other races as second-class citizens
Good thing white countries treat other races as first-class citizens. It's only in non-white countries where other races besides the majority are treated as second-class.

"Modern Art"

What's with all the marks on her skin? Does she canonically have those and the other art doesn't show it? It actually looks a lot better.

In a oldman logan cover she have freckles

I want you to.

Uhh, sure, ok. So, what do we do now?

I hate the ship but this is cute.

Agreed is cute

That's hilarious. Is the run that good?

It's a mini, and yes, it's pretty fun.

It's a nod to the british The Avengers show, which also was the first idea Fraction and Aja worked around for their run.

For me, it was clear as day, but I also confirmed in a con, when I asked Aja about it.

Such a relief that Clint is still a great character and never did anything as dumb as killing Bruce Banner (to use a completely ludicrous unlikely example).

I wish I was a time traveling warlord.

How good is Young Avengers?

Pretty good

I think my expectations were way too high after JiM. I didn't like it that much. Too soapy, too much virtue signaling, too much relationship drama.

Cute

Very cute.

My gf used to do that all the time. at first I found it annoying as fuck since it implied her part in things she had no part in but once I started saying "Do you think we should make lasagna?" instead of "make me lasagna" I saw the appeal, especially since in both cases its clear that by we I mean you

Daily reminder:

vice.com/en_ca/read/dear-white-people-please-stop-pretending-reverse-racism-is-real

A nod? They just ripped off that design entirely.