South Park

So the person meeting Gerald under the bridge is Cartman right? Am I the only one who thinks this, or are people to busy poppin boners over heidi.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1475/18/1475187196854.jpg
tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but they broke his electronics

It's that athlete. She faked her death to troll him back.

I'm thinking it's Kyle. Gerald was worried about receiving a message on his own network through Ike's computer but he didn't consider Kyle's.

It's definitely chef

I think it's going to be Ike. A Cats in the Cradle situation. Gerald kept boasting about trolling to Ike, and Ike is supposed to be some kind of genius, right? Makes sense that he'd figure it out. And Ike expressed how much he wants to know more about his dad.

The letter was scrawled in a way that looks like a young child may have written it, but the email is even more suspect. Gerald even exclaimed that Ike could be the only one who'd know about it.

it's the ad people from last season wanting to use his powers to take down the ads

Ike would be too obvious.

Could be any of the following:

1. Kenny as Mysterion. We haven't seen much ot Kenney and this would be a good way to tie things into TFBW

2. The Athlete. Seems odd that her character was introduced was made to seem like she'd be prominent and then just killed off. Very easily could have been a faked death

3. Mr. Garrison. This would lead to a take on the "alt right", where Mr Garrison asks him to make it look like his supporters are shitty and offensive people to try to get them to vote for hillary

He could just, beg his mom for more like usual?
Cartman will be the mastermind like always in the end

The person(s) under the bridge are trolls that admire Gerald's work.

It's like you guys don't know how South Park's humor works.

>vaderchef will never appear anywhere

It's Kenny

>somehow Cartman becomes president at the end of the season

And by "trolls", I mean literal Trolls.

Is there a real Trump in the South Park universe?

Last season he was the prime minister of Canada. Mr. Garrison fucked him to death

For once I hope it isn't a ruse.
Cartman and Heidi are cute.

Last season he was president of Canada.

No it's a Homestuck Troll

Probably a fellow troll

I mean they are meeting under a fucking bridge

It's Kenny/Mysterion.

You say like always as if it were true. Cartman's been on the losing end of other shit plenty of times, and i like it that way. I hated how people thought he was just this meme character who could get away with everything.

You got issues. Not only is it fucking Cartman but this shit is clearly being deliberately manufactured to ruse you.

it could be an ad!

Mysterion bru

i swear to god if its fucking randy

>Implying he wasn't

I doubt it

Well yeah, which is why i'm glad to see it change.

Could be that Cartman just rushes over to tell the other guys about this and Heidi starts showing off her vagina to all the other boys for attention.

This makes the most sense, the under bridge thing nails it.

who could the trolls be though? Maybe the entire town is trolling and they just dont know everyone else is also doing it...

@ where would he tell the others idiot
@ where?

I expected it to be an instant fakeout to gain a false sense of security (make the troll think he has won) then they spend time showing us how her country is preparing a troll hunt.

No they mean literal storybook type trolls. Hideous creatures that see their own vile nature in Gerald's posts and admire him for it.

I thought not all trolls in folklore were evil?

Oh shit what if its PC Principal?

Most are and I'm pretty sure in all versions they eat humans to an extent.

Heidi has been an ad this whole time

She does sound like one in that episode. All pleasantly monotone and nice about everything.

An ad for what?

PC Principal would have just reported him to the authorities.

Well, Trolls in fiction are just like Ogres, Goblins, Orcs, and Imps. They're just generic names that can be slapped onto any ugly bulky humanoid that appears in the story

>@ where?!?!
had me laughing early on in the episode

an ad for vagina!
>or at least the taint area below it

Just a generic one.

SOMEONE POST HEIDIS PUSSY THATS THE ONLY REASON I CAME TO THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Fuck off.

no u

Nah i'm good.

then don't fucking talk to me unless you got some SP cheesecake you little shit

Make me you sick card board cutout fetishizing troglodyte.

Where the fuck do you think you are you cum guzzling faggot? gtfo if you don't like it, am I triggering you too hard bby? go fucking tell your blog about it I'm sure they'll help.

You're the one sperging out about it paper-fucker.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1475/18/1475187196854.jpg

again where do you think you are? here maybe this will be more your style:
>>tumblr.com/

s'all I wanted, I'll take my leave now.

Again, you're still the one sperging out about someone simply telling you to fuck off. I know you people have low IQ but jeez.

This makes the most sense.

Next episode we'll get something from Kyle point of view with "THE SIGNAL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE" or something.

See, I think it's going to ruse that Cartman is behind finding Gerald the same was they switched it by making it seem like Cartman was skankhunt. My money is on Cartman staying totally innocent this season but being a constant red herring, just because people expect it to be him

>god wills it

Seriously has no one here noticed that the bridge Gerald is meeting someone at is the Fremont Bridge

And there is a REAL Fremont Bridge in Seattle and under that bridge there is a REAL FUCKING TROLL!!!!

Look it up

No I thought the same thing, but I chalked it up to more of an inside joke/reference than a plot point.

That being said I am kind of betting on actual trolls right now.

Mr garrison would be hilarious

So far this season feels like a Death Note Parody...Anyone?

Dammit, if she had humongus tits, I'd probably save and fap to this.
Theres hope for me yet.

You'd probably call Crime and Punishment a Death Note parody.

Ahhh, good guess. That's classic South Park. The sort of thing they used to do.

Obviously him because he's fed up with all the whining and wants to join in.

No I'd call that a piece of shit commentary on the faith of humanity.

Is that female athlete supposed to be based on a real person or something?

Considering how closely Southpark follow current events... what if it's palmer lucky.

I'd call YOU a piece of shit commentary on the faith of humanity.