Does Spiderman interact with the rest of the Marvel universe anymore...

Does Spiderman interact with the rest of the Marvel universe anymore? Im currently reading through the relauch right after Superior, but I never hear about spider man doing anything in the main events in Marvel right now or anything other than Deadpool, all I ever see and hear about is Miles, is Peter getting pushed out?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-kill-character-civil-war-ii-article-1.2491020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hope so.

Yes, for a long time. They'll end up killing him and replacing with Miles. Bendis would've done it already if it wasn't for Slott.

>is Peter getting pushed out?

Yes, and Marvel is fucking retarded for trying to do it.

Hi Bendis.

>Marvels gets rid of Spider-Man
>All the spider fags leave.

Are they trying to fail at this point? It only makes sense I suppose. There only good three books were X-Men, FF, and Spidey. FF is gone, X-Men will get the ax, guess they wanna finish the job.

But, but, but..." Peter is just a rich white fuckboi!" Actually what someone said to me.... they bandwagon ed on post secret war and are judging parker off nothing but new shit....

I can't wait until it's not cool to read comics anymore.... we will get the ultimate reboot.

>" Peter is just a rich white fuckboi!" Actually what someone said to me.

Miles fan boys are absolute fucking cancer. I have one friend who's a fan of his, I asked why he liked him and the only thing he could come up with was "His costume looks really cool". Once the MCU dies the nightmare will end.

There are at least 16 Spider-books this month alone. At over half of those star Peter Parker. He has more monthly comics than literally any other Marvel character. Are you people serious?

The only Spider books staring Peter is ASM, Spidey/Deadpool, Spidey, and Clone Conspiracy. Two of those are only around because Slott willed it into existence.

Bendis wants to kill Peter to make way for Miles, but Slott has enough clout to keep him alive.

One rumor is that Bendis was going to have Miles "kill" Peter in the vision at the end of the latest issue of "Civil War II", but Slott put a stop to that.

>or anything other than Deadpool

Um, Venom: Space Knight?

they'll never be able to get rid of him because of how popular he is, but by their own admittance they tried to make Stark the new Spider-Man (as far as being the face/mascot of the company)
Marvel is being run into the ground right now, they don't know what the fuck they're supposed to do

Why does Cred Forums refuse to understand jokes

>joke.

That wasn't a joke.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-kill-character-civil-war-ii-article-1.2491020

>Though they also didn’t immediately settle on a big-name hero to turn into the culprit, Bendis kept referring to the doomed hero as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man.

>“Do you see me worried? I’m not worried,” whispers “Amazing Spider-Man” writer Dan Slott. “This is not my first rodeo. By the end of the afternoon, it won’t be Peter Parker.”

>And sure enough, Parker is saved a grim fate by the afternoon as mass opinion shifts attention to other characters.

In the context of the conversation/article, it would appear that Peter was meant to take Banner's place. Makes me wonder if the newest vision is either another attempt at killing Peter, as suggested before, or if it's a last-minute response to the negative reaction to the HydraCap reveal.

You guys really believe they're trying to phase out Peter? Really? Especially when he has a new movie coming out next year? Did you think they were going to permanently replace him with Ock too?

What's most likely happening is Bendis asked Slott to if he could have Peter leave New York and the Avengers for a year or so so that Miles could find his legs in 616, and keep the name of Spider-Man without it being too confusing.

..even though it totally is.

Or he was using Spider-Man as an example because it clearly wasn't gonna be a dead spider-man?

do you guys also think stan lee actually hates Dan Slott's superior spider-man too

They're not pushing their most popular character out

Spider Man comics are still good

If you cucks actually bought his books then maybe you wouldn't be worrying

No, they specifically said they wanted to kill off Peter during Civil War II.

Bendis' past attitudes towards Peter in relation to Miles shows that the article might be true.

you are crazy

>Spider Man comics are still good

I hope you mean they sell good.

Why does Bendis have such a hate boner for Peter?

He wants Miles to be the main Spider-Man, it's pretty obvious.

No they're actually good. Slott finally made Peter Superior and got him out of that stupid manchild limbo he's been stuck in for years.

He made Miles Morales.

>and got him out of that stupid manchild limbo he's been stuck in for years.

He's acting more immature than he's ever been. I don't know what the hell you're talking about unless you're implying that a high paying job somehow equals maturity.

I like how all of the people saying that would never happen are basing themselves on Peter's popularity, as if:
1 - Bendis has never fucked with famous heroes just because he had an idea or a fetish;
2 - Most of the normies care about Spider-Man's secret identity and not just a big eyed webbed suit jumping through the sky and shit, which Miles already fits.

I've seen tons of people thinking Miles was just Spider-man, both when he was introduced and in recent days. Their most popular character is Spider-man, not Peter Parker.
Just like normies never even knew Bucky was Cap for a long time.

I stopped reading Spiderman comics after One More Day, jumped the shark way too hard.

He mostly makes small cameos here and there. The worst one was when they put him on the Uncannh Avengers cover then had him leave the team after the first issue because he hated Deadpool (which is ironic since he's now in a team-up book with Deadpool).

Slott himself doesn't really like him being in the Avengers (or interacting with the X-Men) and prefers him to stay away from the larger universe (with the exception of having the avengers and others job to his villains).

Because of this most writers have taken to having Miles, Spider-Gwen, and Gwenpool cameo in books.

>Peter getting pushed out
Bendis wants him to get pushed out so he can replace him with his OC Miles.
Slott doesn't and wants to keep writing Peter in ASM forever.
So no matter who wins, we lose.

I like Miles but Peter hasn't been good since Spider-Island. Slott has written himself into a corner and i'd rather Peter just be done for a while till they can write him back in effectively.

What if Kelly wins?

>1 - Bendis has never fucked with famous heroes just because he had an idea or a fetish;

who was the last hero of Spidey level Bendis fucked with?

Or, you know, not have the same person write the damn character for so long.

And if Bendis really DOESN'T want to kill Peter, then at the very least he wants Peter to take the background to Miles.

I mean, seriously, the fact that Miles is the sole survivor of a universe he doesn't even remember having existed anymore says everything you really need to know.

What if Bendis wrote Peter and Slott wrote Miles?

Imagine being the guy that has to clean up Slott's mess.

Yeah, he purposely sneaks out and dotches his responsibilities as a CEO, tries to hire evil Goblin henchmen, and almost killed Tony Stark because he hurt his feels.

Slott will never stop writing Peter as a retarded manchild.

If killing Peter and replacing him with Miles will stop Slott from raping him then I say let Miles take over.

Spider-Man is probably the biggest thing in comics, so no one. But he is fucking with Iron Man.

When Slott has Peter interact with the rest of the Marvel U it's usually to assert how he's the most important and best Marvel character and the Avengers should be grateful to have him because Spider-Man is best and the only thing better than Spider-Man is a Superior Spider-Man and midgets are totally hot and

I'd read the fuck out of a book staring Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man.

>Once the MCU dies the nightmare will end.
What are you talking about? The worst thing that are happening have nothing to do with MCU synergy. The very thing you were complaining about doesn't.

>What are we gonna do if these actors quit?!?

>I know! I'll make some fresh OCs to take their place.

Also, it introduced the normies who care about this PC push in comics. Because the MCU made it cool to like comics so everyone is jumping on board now and saying things should change so that they like it.

Guys, Spider-Man is going to be in the new Avengers book in November.

What are you talking about? Marvel pushing him out? What the fuck where do you guys get this shit?

Gee, I can't wait for Peter to show up in one issue again.

How much do you wanna bet, user, that Spidey will show up for one issue and cover then fuckin leave like he did in Uncanny Avengers?

So which bitch is Peter sticking his dick in this time?

shitposting finds a way

Since we don't have a transcript, we don't know the exact context. The article says he kept mentioning Peter as the guy getting the axe, but for all we know, it was a shitty running gag he kept making, and Slott just chimed it. The article probably ran with it to drum up views.

Miles's big arc in his book is how he's tired of being the BLACK Spider-Man and how he's wants to just be THE Spider-Man (even though Bendis and Miles hyped up the black aspect at the beginning). Bendis REALLY wants Miles to be accepted as the one true Spider-Man.

What will Peter's reason for leaving be this time?

There's a Spider-Man Civil War tie in as well.

Honestly, it's probably going to be great for whoever comes after loss. If they can even write Amazing even slightly better than Slott, they'll be hailed for saving the character.

Spiders don't get along with wasps.

Even if they have a gay orgy?

Only if Batman screams justice when he's finished.

You know he only screams "Muh parents" or "Joker" when he climaxes.

>Ugh! We have to do this again?!?
>You guys are so lame!
>I have much more important things to do!
>Muh responsibilities!
>Muh Uncle Ben
>I can't do this!
>*Find out what Peter meant by this in Clone Conspiracy #1*

>Miles is the sole survivor
No he isn't. The Maker is running around fucking shit up.

Its a blessing in disguise when the walking cancer that is Bendis can't ruin him any further.

Never going to happen, given how much emphasis they put on advertising that hes the Black Spiderman in the first place. You cant first make a big deal out of his skin color and then try to make others ignore it afterwards.

Miles, along with Whore and X-23 are all eventually going to be pushed to the side like all the other tried and failed "hip and cool new characters that will replace the old ones!" that we've seen before.

Disney itself doesnt trust these new heroes to sell, so you see standard Spider-Man, Hulk and Thor in pretty much all Marvel merchandise beyond the comics themselves.

Ended.