Is the Boys Club comic any good?

Also why does Cred Forums ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=1
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/
humblebundle.com/books/forbidden-books-book-bundle
youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cry more cuck

You could just read the storytime thread that's up right now and judge for yourself.

Read it for yourself.

Also fuck off, shill.

Personally I think /r9k/ is more to blame.
Instead of letting the stupid joke die they decided to ruin it so no one else could use it.

Cred Forums just sorta added unto that.

Actually who cares about that? Pepe belongs on here only anyway and here everyone knows his true meaning, who cares what people outside make out of memes? If you use Pepe outsie of here you can fuck off anyway.

Careful, OP, all they have to say is their 4 letter word and your entire argument falls apart.

>Is the Boys Club comic any good?

No, it's just fun to make fun of shitty things. Then again, I could be biased since I'm clearly not the target demographic. I've never smoked that wacky tabacy in my life.

>and here everyone knows his true meaning

To get high and do stupid shit?

Look catalog, go read it. First two issues are pretty shit, they are just disconnect panels of smoking, farting and puking. Then it gets more on the chill vibe of their everyday.

>ruin
>not take it to ridiculous new heights
You've gotta admire what they did. All Baneposting ever did was derail conversations that mentioned anything big. But Pepeposting started building a lore and the idiots got the Presidential Candidates to look at them and made a newsdyke very mad at a cartoon frog while missing the irony that she was feeding more into what they wanted than some autist shouting pepe at a Hildog rally did.

>Actually who cares about that?
people from /r9k/ and Cred Forums are probably going to come here and talk about how they made him famous
which is technically true in their own way

That he is just a harmless meme. Here people should not give the fact that someone posted just that character some meaning, it's just a frogposter

who the hell is ADL and who gave them the ability to label some random internet meme a symbol of hate?

fucking was an internet meme for like 10 years straight and then all of a sudden declared a symbol of hate and I really don't understand how

probably some sensitive pantywaist got trolled by a guy who posted a smug Pepe, and it got taken out of context and twisted around

Pepe is not racist. Pepe is not about hate. These people are so wrong

It actually makes a little sense when you look at the rest of the database. It's not a list of things that are always racist/bigoted/etc, (or even widely known for being so) but a historical collection of things that have been on a semi-wide scale used for racist/bigoted/etc purposes. The first few pages are literally just all numbers because they have been widely used by certain groups for hateful purposes.

The description accompanying the Pepe entry makes it very clear that the Pepe meme as a whole is not hateful, but only that is has been used by a number of people to be hateful in certain contexts.

The ADL is an organisation that fights antisemitism and racism. They label and categorise hate groups and the symbols they use.

I like that Pepe got more attention for being racist than when he was violently torturing Wojak with his feces

>blame /pol instead of overreacting idiots who can't into internet

When Pepe starting getting popular and used in other sites /r9k/ and Cred Forums decided to ruin him just cause.

>organisation that fights racism
>labels and categorizes groups of people

>sitting on a treasure trove of ultra-rare pepes
>pepe trading driven underground
>pepe values skyrocket on the black market

You wouldn't believe the big names that are getting in on this. I couldn't even name a price people won't pay. I've already quit my day job and put a down payment on a new house.

but this is not a hate symbol

that would be like saying that the penis is a hate symbol because a lot of the KKK guys have penis

this whole fucking thing is retarded. Whatever Anti-Defamation League is, clearly they have never spent more than 20 minutes on the internet in their entire life

>who the hell is ADL

Some angry Jews.

>who gave them the ability to label some random internet meme a symbol of hate?

The First Amendment. Anyone can label anything as anything they want.

More likey they are the original professional victims.

>antisemitism
oh so does that mean theyre proving Cred Forums to be right again?

are these morons aware that this move will only spawn more shit they hate because of the following it has?

>Pepe
Who?

The best part is I'm 100% sure none of them ever heard of Moonman.

fucking fedora-lords are always butthurt that somebody else is using their dank memes

once it catches on, it's not cool anymore

Get that shit out of here, user. No one's interested in your facts or reasonable discussion.

But it's stupid in the sense that it's a fucking Pepe meme. In certain contexts it's racist but in the hands of internet trolls and it's just a portion of the meme itself. Are they going to add the MacDonalds Moonman next?

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL; formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith) is an international Jewish non-governmental organization based in the United States. Describing itself as "the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency," the ADL states that it "fights anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, defends democratic ideals and protects civil rights for all," doing so through "information, education, legislation, and advocacy."[1][2]

>Founded in October 1913 by The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith, a Jewish service organization in the United States, its original mission statement was "to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience and, if necessary, by appeals to law, the defamation of the Jewish people. Its ultimate purpose is to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike and to put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens."[1] The ADL has 29 offices in the United States and three offices in other countries, with its headquarters located in New York City. Abraham Foxman had been the national director since 1987. In November 2014, it was announced that Jonathan Greenblatt would succeed Foxman as national director in July 2015.[3] The national chair is Barry Curtiss-Lusher.[4]

The ADL also said that Pepe in his entirety was not a hate symbol, just the ones that where he's dressed as a nazi or hitting mexicans in the head with a hammer or whatever shit Cred Forums comes up with, but the people who get uppity about this kind of shit don't actually read the articles they get angry about

>Normies think Pepe is a symbol of racism
I'd love to see their reactions to Moonman, Christ-chan, and all the nazi lolis out there

Hitler borrowed the swastika from the Hindus and made it racist. Nazis ruin everything.

The thing is just a note that Cred Forums and stormfront have been using Pepe as a mascot . They note that its origins are innocent.

>implying /r9k/, Cred Forums and Cred Forums didn't ruin pepe years before Cred Forums got into him
wrong boogeyman

Didn't people stop using it here last year saying it was now "the facebook frog"

That was just /r9k/
whatever Cred Forums was doing didn't actually mean anything
PEE PEE POO POO was an /r9k/ gem

and I mean really, you'd do it too
Cred Forums hates it when people on tumblr or reddit start liking a character just because it's popular or memetic

What those calling Pepe a hate symbol don't get is that anyone can Pepe. All they needed to do when memed at was meme right back.

Instead they declared the meme a hate symbol, neglecting any previous context. I hate Cred Forums for taking it but not anywhere near as much as I hate those who just want to give it up to them forever when it was never theirs to give.

>inb4 Moon Man isn't Cred Forums related

>The ADL also said that Pepe in his entirety was not a hate symbol, just the ones that where he's dressed as a nazi or hitting mexicans in the head with a hammer or whatever shit Cred Forums comes up with

So it's not Pepe, it's the Nazi stuff, the ones Cred Forums spends 9000 hours in paint creating

OF COURSE Nazis and bashing Mexicans is racist, this is nothing new. Go after that shit, not fucking Pepe

these dumb motherfuckers, Jesus

its all according to plan
theyre trying to create an underground trade market of rare pepes
Cred Forums was right again about the jews

Matt Furie at least seems to be handling it ok

isn't it /ck/ and or Cred Forums related?

>Pepes only a hate symbol when he's wearing hate group shit or committing a hate crime
Isn't everything?

Cred Forums actually banned me for starting a Moon Man thread, which is bullshit.

But it's happening frequently enough with pepe that even the american presidential candidates are weighing in it, which sparked the response from them about it

>meme right back
>anyone can Pepe

Just say "Dumb frogposter!" and go away.
That#s the best way.

>ifunny frog
what even is ifunny?

maybe that's what this is really all about

maybe after this election garbage is finally fucking over with, the right wingers will calm down and stop shitposting and the liberals will stop pointing fingers and maybe then Pepe will be redeemed

9gag alike.
No idea which came first, but the old eBaums model, take shit from the web that is more or less funny and plaster your logo on it.

i think its just a aggregate site for the maymay pics

The site that the memefaggots on Cred Forums get all of their pictures from.

Woah, guess that whole jidf myth is actually true.

All moderators are global moderators. As much as I hate to use the phrase: they don't understand "board culture".

Have you considered it might be because neonazi organizations are using pepe in their recruiting material?

I dunno, they've been ruining Cred Forums for years now. Killing that unfunny meme is an accidental joy.

That doesn't make it racist

it's like you see a lot of neonazis wearing boots and shaving their head, but just because you shave your head doesn't make you a Nazi. Just because you post Pepe memes doesn't make you a Nazi. It doesn't matter what fucked up hate group decides they like to use something, that shouldn't make it off limits to the rest of the world. And they certainly don't get to claim it as their own

By how? How can a cartoon frog may involved in a recruitment tactic? Are these guys fucking 8?

Because Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums. History is repeating itself and it we just got to ride it out again until it ends.
>implying moonman stands a chance against boltman.

>global moderators
global moderators are the real problem on this site.

Chill out faggots. Even they stated that not every pepe image counts as racist, only the hand-made Cred Forums crap.

No they're not. You won't find proof for it because they aren't.

There's that altright guy who wants to appropriate the dank memes.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/pepe-the-frog-hate-symbol-trnd/

>The designation does not apply to all Pepe memes because most of them are not "bigoted" in nature, the ADL said. You'll likely know one when you see one.

>Context matters, though. Not all Pepes are sinister, the ADL said.

>"The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist," the group said.

>"However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes."

It was Cred Forums you dumbass
Why does Cred Forums is blamed every time Cred Forums does shit.

>Because Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums. History is repeating itself and it we just got to ride it out again until it ends.
Yes and no. Yes in that it's controversial and newfag central, but No in that you're not allowed to derail threads and have fun.

You get an ultra super-serial board that's unironically shitty.

inb4 the mods delete this thread again

Well it's true. Once you see people on snapchat posting Cred Forums memes stolen by reddit then reposted to Twitter, the luster has kinda gone away.

That's like saying every movie is a hate symbol because there were a handful of racist propaganda films

Pepe isn't the part that's wrong, so why are they slapping this label on Pepe? That's fucking dumb

That's like if somebody made a Hitler birthday cake and then this group came out and declared birthday cakes a hate symbol. It's fucking stupid. It's fucking stupid

You really are fucking stupid, you know that, right?

why is his hand becoming a larger

>who the hell is ADL and who gave them the ability to label some random internet meme a symbol of hate?
a bunch of very old and very angry jews that work day and night to put goyim in their place - and that is under jewish boot

They're not "slapping a label" on pepe. Before things came down to this extent, it was already embraced by racists and Cred Forums bigots.

They're called dumb frogposters for a reason.

>why does Cred Forums ruin everything
Blame old white democrats for seeing a bunch of lonely kids posting dumb shit and taking it as a serious issue in an attempt to appear progressive to the youngsters.

60% of people posting Pepe were black people using him to talk about relationship stuff and things white people do.

Remember when it was just Republicans that were batshit insane?

with that kind of logic then everything can be antijew or racist depending on context

so why the need for labels then?

cock sucker

Nuliberalism is just fascism with a different interest group.

Because both Clinton's and Trump's camps have talked about or used Pepe, and the ADL wants to stay relevant.

>Remember when it was just Republicans that were batshit insane?
Those were simpler days.

Don't put all you shekels into Pepe trading though, the market is highly unstable!

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Spread them evenly between the meme markets.

I didn't spend all that time laughing at Pepe memes just to wake up one day and have some IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER tell ME that I'm a Nazi

Fuck these people, THEY are the Nazi

They're both right
Some pepes are racist
Most pepes are not racist
Pepe was originally not racist and still largely isn't

So what is the brilliant logic used for pepe = racist hate symbol?

Why do Jews have a monopoly on anti-defamation anyway? Shouldn't it be the Jewish anti-defamation league? Where are other cultures supposed to go when they're being defamed?

This.

Read the fucking article, dumbass. They talk about how most of the Pepe people are innocuous.

>tfw I have a Pepe pin on my bag
>it's a hate symbol now
this is so dumb

>I have a Pepe pin on my bag

Yes, that makes it even more fucking stupid. They're not out-of-touch as it might be assumed, they're just irrational

if thats true and i hope you get bullied for it kid

>ultra super-serial board that's unironically shitty.
The board isn't very serious, it's retarded. It is shitty though.

You can't declare Pepe a hate symbol and then backtrack and say "okay, it's only some of them"

Arguably, before this ADL event happened, having a meme pin meant you were even more dumb

>hillary whines about a meme so hard the ADL believes her
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>Cred Forums bigots
Dumb.

They didn't backtrack, they made the statement at the same time, it's within the same article it was announced in

If this is true, I'm voting donald

Its use is innocent.
>Cred Forums and stormfront have been using pepe as a mascot

Fucking lol, what?
Guilt by association, fucking hilarious.

I don't even think that's true. The use as something innocent is way more prevalent.
You don't really buy this, do you user?

They take themselves seriously enough.

>Pepe is a hate symbol now
>the election is literally Donald Trump vs The Wicked Witch of the West
>people are actually considering voting for the Wicked With of the West
I can understand people not liking Trump but I have 0 understanding on how anyone could support Hilary at all.

But they made a fucking declaration saying that he is a hate symbol. The way they said it makes it sound like any use of Pepe is racist. If it's only something that happens sometimes, they should have kept their fucking mouth shut.

But let's not ignore the elephant in the room. This is a political stunt, no question about it. This is pessimistic little jab at Trump and his voters, and it's absolutely ridiculous

She's not Trump.
That's about it. That is the best thing each candidate has going for them right now, they're not the other guy.

No, they don't. Have you seen the board? It's like /s4s/ and Cred Forums leaked in and started to "discuss politics."

Maybe you should do some research then.

>facts
>reasonable
Nothing he said was factually accurate, since pepe hasn't been used widely as a hate symbol. A fringe of a fringe has photoshopped it, maybe.

>Remember when it was just Republicans that were batshit insane?

Dems have been just a crazy for a long time. They just had to courtesy keep their shit contained in colleges.

>I have 0 understanding on how anyone could support Hilary at all.
look at the obama
hes the first black president
hillary could be the first female president
maybe its a meme to have firsts

isnt it just strange?

I guarantee you it's nothing like Cred Forums was.

Or maybe they should check the record.
:^)

>people getting this worked up over Clinton campaign propaganda
She's quite literally "Hello Fellow Kids" the candidate

She and her cronies are scrambling trying to find something to make Trump look worse. I seriously can't wait for her to make a campaign commercial that has Pepe's in it

>I have 0 understanding on how anyone could support Hilary at all

They feel like having a lying corrupt racist lady who drops bombs on children is a better choice than a loudmouth jackass who is rude to people

Both are human garbage, but like you said, I really just don't understand how you could support Hillary even if you don't like Donald

Look here's what I don't get.

Yeah we all know Clinton is a shit person.

But why are we pretending that the only thing keeping Trump from pulling half the shit Clinton did was that his position as a civilian didn't allow for it? And now you want him to jump straight to president?

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

It's all a conspiracy by a pro trump millionaire to undermine the american government with retarded memes

Though Palmer Luckey later went on to say that he was actually a Libertarian and was planning to vote for Gary Johnson, and while it's very easy to write that off as trying to save face for doing something incredibly embarrassing, I have my suspicions that he's actually working with an as of yet unidentified third party that's pulling the strings

Modern Cred Forums then.

She literally put it up on her website a few weeks before the ADL did.

She isn't a giant orange retard
I hate Hillary, and will not be voting for her (or anyone), but I don't understand how anyone could vote for either

takes a cuck to know a cuck

She's corrupt and lies too much , but she's not going to wreck the country like Trump.

Wow, what a bunch of ass kissers

What argument?

To be fair everything you said applies to Trump, except the Lady part. Well it WOULD apply to Trump if he had the power to do so.
Also when was Hildog racist? Or is this some weird Cryptoracism because she supported laws that fed into the War on Drugs which is one of the reasons for the disproportionate number of blacks in prison.

At most Hillary isn't going to doing anything during her stay as president, much like the criticism leveled against Obama, while not only is Trump a giant argumentative retarded that likes to start petty shit with people and act abrasive against other world leaders while praising outwardly corrupt ones like fucking putin or even saddam, he also actively endorses idiotic memes like pepe the frog, which is the greatest crime of them all

Do whatever you want.

I found nothing egregious about Clinton. Shady and suspect sure, but nothing heinous. I feel like people are buying into this bullshit image of her from a political smear campaign run twenty years ago.

My only gripe was that I saw all this coming and the Democrats still nominated her anyway.

>wreck the country
>talking about getting some change done
>all Hilary does is say the same Liberal promises every democrat has said for the last 15 years
A vote for Hilary is a vote for the same shit system we've had for the past 10 years.

All she wants is to do is keep her and her friends cushy government jobs. The reason they're so frantic to shut down Trump is he's motivated to actually change something
'
I'd compare Trump to the corporate manager who comes in to visit the chain store that's had people just laying around slacking off.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Kek

>bullshit
It's factual.
She's the most hawkish candidate we've had since even the bushes and would be more hawkish than trump.
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=1

>A vote for Hilary is a vote for the same shit system we've had for the past 10 years.
What exactly do you think was so special about the past ten years in particular that doesn't apply to most of US history because of the way its governance is constructed?

>would be more hawkish than trump.
Every single Trump supporter I met in real life seems to think otherwise: that Clinton would be too weak for war and that Trump will make sure the military does their thing.

So? I'm a warhawk. Fuck other countries.

That and the whole criminal thing.

>>>>>>>>wreck the country like Trump.
>securing our border and creating more manufacturing jobs in impoverished areas
>will wreck the country
>as opposed to giving citizenship to millions of criminals so that the democrats will be able to get the vote every election cycle, starting a war with russia because putin is a meanie, and fucking around even more in the middle east
>will not wreck the country

What a wonderful policy.

They're both criminals

What criminal acts?

civil =/= criminal

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

Using a private server for e-mails.

They have both committed criminal acts.

>because putin is a meanie
Are you really downplaying Putin just to shill for Trump? That's disgusting.

Anyone else been on Cred Forums long enough to know where pepe originated? I think it's time I finally left this place.

Except she's not, and millions of my tax dollars went into proving it over White Water, Benghazi, and now these stupid emails.

The GOP would love to lock her up, but for some reason they can't. Probably because she's not guilty of anything.

Trump is as much apart of the system as she. He's admitted to bribing politicians and screwing us over during the housing crises before so why would he help anyone as president?

Criticizing Hillary does not have to mean supporting Trump.
Using Trump as a reference for comparison does not mean supporting him.

"She is more hawkish than her opponent" does not mean supporting her opponent or her.

>I'd compare Trump to the corporate manager who comes in to visit the chain store that's had people just laying around slacking off.
So what you're telling me is that everyone will pretend to do something when he's around and then everyone will go back to slacking off?

>Actually trying to argue politics on the internet

I've been on the internet for 2 decades and people still haven't learned

good job not actually addressing any of my points you mouthbreather

>Also when was Hildog racist?

Okay but I'm talking about how everyone seems to believe Trump is more hawkish than Hillary and are actually using that as a basis to vote FOR him. Where do you think they got that impression? Because there's a lot of people who believe that and passionately so.

not real and if it were, not racist on Hildog's part

But people have learned.
The internet is a very good tool for convincing people, as it kills old media.

Holy shit Cred Forumsmblr is real

fuck you

>lies too much
Dude, politics is the fucking ART of lying. It's all about shaking hands with a smile while you hate the other's guts. Trump can't even fucking do that, he'll just piss off all the other country leaders and America will just sit there with a bunch of sanctions and cancelled business deals.

Are you retarded?

Most Cred Forumsedditors are.

>this many numale cucks on Cred Forums supporting Hilary

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This place regularly has Carol threads. Cred Forumsmblr is real.

>Also when was Hildog racist?
>>I'm proud to have been a Goldwater girl

This right here

>America will just sit there with a bunch of sanctions and cancelled business deals.
>people really believe this
trump's not going to be talking shit about everyone just for the sake of it, and even if he was, no country is going to pass up the chance to make good trades with us because our leader said some #triggering words.

Except the FBI said that if she was someone else, they would have probably gone forward and could have.

>good job not actually addressing any of my points you mouthbreather
Wasn't even the person you were talking to, but fuck you if you're sucking Putin's dick.

>Trump can't even fucking do that, he'll just piss off all the other country leaders and America will just sit there with a bunch of sanctions and cancelled business deals.

Checkmate. And that's why Clinton is going to win this election.

>thinking that angry white losers that blame the Jews for their small penis are ever right

i don't give a shit about putin, i just don't want to prod him with a stick like shillary does because i don't want to go to war with russia. trump wants to get close to russia to prevent this.

Most carol threads are bait/shitting on her though
Do you literally just look at the pictures?

The FBI doesn't prosecute people.

>Hillary's massively corrupt friends in high places """"""""investigate""""""" and find she dindu nuffin
>guess she must be innocent then

>projecting

>but for some reason they can't

That reason is called paying people off.

Appeasement rarely works well with dictators.

But you think they have no idea what usually constitutes a prosecution or how the process works for federal cases? Fuck off.

>that's literally me

>i don't give a shit about putin
Then why are you acting like people are just "whining" about Putin being a "meanie"? Are you legitimately unaware of what it is he does? Fuck off and don't talk about politics again until you know what the fuck you're bringing into the discussino.

If it was literally any other candidate, trump would have been crushed by now. She has too much baggage and a shitty reputation. She's getting by because she's been in the business so long that she practically is the establishment and her opponent is Donald fucking Trump.

Both of these chucklefucks would be losing if the opposition had run ANYONE ELSE. Honestly, both campaigns are a mess and doing some absolutely mind boggling shit

Reminder that the creator of Pepe is a confirmed Hillary supporter

Reminder that he posted pic related on his tumblr

>But why are we pretending that the only thing keeping Trump from pulling half the shit Clinton did was that his position as a civilian didn't allow for it?

the supreme court, the senate, the EXTREME level of resistance to him from every part of the corrupt establishment, the fact that he's mostly bluffing, and

Hillary can do anything she wants and get away with it. Trump won't, Trump is hated by everyone in the system and they will keep his leash short.

prepare for weapon bans, privacy invasion, unfair trials and cultural marxism under the guise of tolerance and progress.

>Gary Johnson
>Crazy black doctor guy
>Bernie
>Rubio
>Cruz
>Christie
>Bush

>any of these
>winning

Good for him.

>it's another Cred Forums thread

Reminder that Trump supporters are absolute retards

rubio would have certainly won

Good on him, fuck Cred Forums and their stupid bullshit.

Meme magic is a fucking lie.

The containment strategy has failed

If Hillary was anyone else, she would be serving life in prison. Not because of the emails or benghazi or any of that shit, but for the several murders she as bought.

>hating Trump=Supporting Hillary
Does your IQ touch double digits?

I'm saying it doesn't matter because Congress has been trying to hang her for twenty-four years and they can't.

>GOP
>friends
Let me guess, this is your first election?

Trump is a fucking mongoloid

ok, if i am so retarded then explain to me what it is that he "does", and why electing someone who wants to fuck with him is a good idea.

Disliking Cred Forums doesn't mean you gotta buy into hillary.

Rubio would have been fine. He would have won the Latino vote by being Latino, which is basically how Hillary will win Florida, the most important swing state

Rubio, Jeb, and Bernie were all strong contenders

You can't tell me any of those couldn't slam dunk the two jokes we have now. Hillary wouldn't even be up there if she didn't control the DNC and the media

So they legitimize all these "hate groups" by giving them names and categorizations.

Trump is an angry baby

>Meme magic is a fucking lie.

you know how this ends user, don't do it

what are you even doing

They're all part of the ruling class, user. They may play fight, but they need the gridlock and the status quo to stay on top

Hahahah, holy shit.
Someone's gonna get a nice fat paycheck.

Trump is dumb lmao

Maybe this thread will attract all the people who come to Cred Forums to argue politics like flies to flypaper?

Post yfw Trump loses in November and all the Cred Forums babies commit mass suicide.

>Jeb
jeb, come on now
it's time to stop posting

He's correcting the record.

Trump is a stupid lier

>I'm voting for Hillary for sure.

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

Do your research, dumbshit

It's honestly baffling how the entire country kind of just decided this guy, a career politician with a strong legacy, was a joke. I think it may been all those years of making fun of Dubya

>His war with Ukraine made his own people poor as shit and the people from the ukrain are now refugees.
>He rigs elections in russia to stay in power
Is that enough for you?

Trump can't take jokes

why would you take a side in this two party shitshow?

You want ANOTHER Democrat after Barack Obama has been sucking shit and America has sucked ass under his two terms? You think you'll make America a better place by maintaining the status quo?

In case you didn't knew

humblebundle.com/books/forbidden-books-book-bundle

Hillary's folks needed anything to throw at trump so they fabricated this bullshit and the media bought it despite the only source being a news site that chelsae clinton has authority over.

Trump can't control himself

You're forgetting all the "suicides"

He was weak. You could see it in his face and in the debates, how he carried himself. "Please clap" is all you need to know. He was only ever in power because he's part of a neo dynasty.
Also career politician is such a disgusting idea that needs to go away.

>a career politician with a strong legacy
jeb, come on, seriously. go make some guac and go to bed, it's time to stop posting. you can try again in 2020, but donald got the nomination for 2016.

>They're all part of the ruling class, user.
Oh fuck right off

>The current status quo sucks
>Therefore we should go out of our way to make things even worse

This is your brain on Cred Forums.

Trump is a flailing clown boy

That shit is never going away so long as the Clintons are around

...but looking at the both of them, it likely won't be much longer. The Bush family has fallen, the Kennedy family is dead, and the Clintons are having their final hurrah. What family will step up next

Nobody said anything about making things worse, shit head

>it's a "Cred Forums faggots argue about the debate ONCE again and accomplish nothing through their pointless arguments, because it's the fucking internet" episode

man

the sheer amount of support for Hillary is going to backfire so horribly bad

-every troubled world leader supports her because vagina and progress
-every shady government official supports her VOCALLY
-every second rate braindead hollywood celebrity pushes her hard
-every mass media source supports her or speaks against trump even when they are sworn to be neutral in the subject

it's almost creepy how coordinated it is but also a pathetic whimper of the faceless political elite to call every fucking phone to rescue them from this.

>old Cred Forums pic I've never seen before

So all three of them are there to attempt to fuck that chick right? And she's there to fuck one of them but they can't see it?

I don't care about any of that because I'm not American, I just want to drink Cred Forumstard tears.

Do you honestly think these people actually hate each other and want to see the others gone? Do you legitimately think they're where they are because they believe in what they're fighting for?

They only benefit from this two party shitflinging. They get to keep their jobs by sheer virtue of taking on an "enemy".

>I'll stick a bumbling, impulsive retard in the position of "most powerful person in the world"
>There is absolutely nothing that could go wrong with this decision

Cred Forums, not even once.

>It's a Cred Forums pretends to know jack shit about politics thread

Trump would be a vengeful tyrant

>Do you honestly think these people actually hate each other
Yes, people are apes and little more.

Is there a single demographic on the Internet, hardcore tumblr SJWs included, more easily triggered than Cred Forums?

>ruin
they turned an unknown character from a no-name webcomic into a topic of national importance

better a bumbling retard than an evil mastermind.

Presidents aren't emperors you fucking idiots, they don't have that much power

The painful part is how the media isn't hiding it anymore

The obnoxious part is people on either side totally convinced half the country is dumb for not liking their favorite leather bag of wind

The sad part is that an organization like Correct the Record fucking exists and no one is saying shit about a canidate running an actual, unabashed propaganda machine

Tumblr SJWs. You named them right there.

I would rather have the bumbling moron than the woman who is an experienced politician and knows all the ways of getting away with crooked shit. She's gonna fuck us over, it's only a matter of time. And she's going to get away with it because the whole world is kissing her ass simply for the fact that she "isn't Trump"

Trump would fuck it up, but at least he wouldn't go into it with intent to fuck everyone over and lie about it with a smile on his face. He would be too fucking retarded to get away with it. He has a child's intelligence level. He could never pull the shit Clinton does

They have enough power to ruin everything

>better a bumbling retard than an evil mastermind.
That's a very cute, naive thought, but no.

Bumbling retards in positions of power just means they will be easily manipulated by evil masterminds who don't have to worry about accountability because the bumbling retard will take all the blame.

Have you forgotten the Bush years already?

You're right, the president is weak and useless

He only manages foreign relations, heads the executive branch of the US government (its most powerful), has veto power over legislation, commands the military, has unilateral authority to order nuclear strikes...

Why do we even have a president? It's not like he does much of anything.

I once derailed an entire trump thread by posting the most obvious form of shitposter bait.

>Have you forgotten the Bush years already?

i remember them being better than these Obama years for sure.

Trump is heavily opposed by the conservatives themselves, his presidency is gonna be a 4 year long fight against everyone, which is much better than a single party winning in everything with no resistance.

do you seriously think Presidents can chuck nukes at will? there's an entire chain of people who oversee and advice on that.

And Tumblr SJWs almost killed a girl for drawing a character too skinny.

As easily triggered as Cred Forums is, hardcore SJWs get triggered by people not tagging gore on pictures of fruit because they somehow see a vague similarity

>He only manages foreign relations,
So let's elect a hawk with a record of fucking other nations when possible and going to war at the drop of a hat.

>the most obvious form of shitposter bait.

Was it Bane?

but she said the children and families! CHILDREN AND FAMILIES!

Congress can override presidential vetoes. I'm not even american and I know it because it happened literally yesterday, and it was on the news fucking everywhere

>Meme magic is a fucking lie.

>t. someone who didn't realize you can't be a kekfag and a christfag at the same time

Trump supporters are dumber and/or are more spineless than him
This is how he gets them

This

Trump can't just do whatever the fuck he wants. Part of the reason Obama seemed so worthless was that he was constantly cockblocked on everything he tried to pass

I just filled it with shillary buzzwords about drumpf. The funniest part about it was that I never expected it to trigger them

Wow, you derailed a whole thread? I mean it's not like you could do that on any other board with blatant shitposting. Certainty not on Cred Forums certainly.

I didn't know about Hillary's weirder shit until Cred Forums's memes stepped it up into high gear. Well done.

I don't even know how gif related happened though. What human makes this face?

>Part of the reason Obama seemed so worthless was that he was constantly cockblocked on everything he tried to pass

which is a good sign because a lot of what Obama tried to do was every bit as unconstitutional and poorly thought-through as Trumps' chest beating except people didn't flip their shit about it

besides that, Trump's ideas aren't so crazy when he doesn't say them himself.

meme is too good -> normies start posting meme -> angerlords decide to make meme unpalatable to the masses -> shocking rares become incredibly palatable to actual racists -> meme becomes even more prevalent than usual but now only racists and edgelords can truly enjoy it

truly time is flat circle

>do you seriously think Presidents can chuck nukes at will? there's an entire chain of people who oversee and advice on that.

Pretty much, yeah. The only person who has to verify is the Secretary of Defense, who the President gets to appoint.

There is no "entire chain". The systems of nuclear launch are designed to be quick, mostly so that they can get missiles in the air for a retaliatory strike before enemy missiles arrive. But that also means that if the president and the SecDef (who, again, is appointed by the President) decide to nuke shit, nobody's in a position to say no.

It requires a 2/3rds majority in both houses, which is actually pretty rare. Yesterday's veto override was the first successful one in Obama's entire almost-8 years as president, and he's spent most of that time with a Congress that fucking hates his guts.

>Part of the reason Obama seemed so worthless was that he was constantly cockblocked on everything he tried to pass
No he wasn't.

Its never enough for them user, Trump could literally show up on stage covered in the gore of children and commemorate the event to Vladimir Putin and they would only fabricate no reasons why its the best thing he could have done.

They're robots.

I'm hoping for PooPooPeePee to make a comeback.

People on Cred Forums are usually much harder to trigger so I never shitpost here.

You shitpost, but the Dems are actually winning the election by name calling so much it becomes fact. Kind of like how old Dubya got called retarded so many times people believe it

Is that a joke? Cred Forums is one of the most easily baited boards ever.

>Presidents aren't emperors you fucking idiots, they don't have that much power

>human

>People on Cred Forums are usually much harder to trigger so I never shitpost here.
You can't be serious, nigger.

Actually when I was still in school this weird kid complimented it so I took it off. It's on my art bag now.
It's dumb but I like it.

We are too scared to not do it at this point
None of you take this seriously

>Dredged the country out of a recession caused by republican ignorance and wild debt rates.
>Lowest unemployment rates in decades
>Still getting shit done despite numerous republican government shutdowns because they can't have their way.

No for real man, keep promoting Trump so America can have a new George W Bush who pretty much hands the reigns over to his VP and lets the right run the country right back into another recession while they fearmonger about brown people and WMDs.

People here usually ignore bad bait. I've only ever been able to derail a single korra thread before.

>brown people
Not all brown people are illegal immigrants, "user"

You must not be very active here.

faggot

Those threads are usually pruned or deleted before they ever get that big.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

There was a big boom when they dropped the balloons.

>so America can have a new George W Bush

You say that as if that isn't exactly what Clinton aims to be

I guess it's convenient for you that you hang around in the threads the mods/janitors actually mind, then.

>>Dredged the country out of a recession caused by republican ignorance and wild debt rates.
False. The housing bubble created by Clinton and the Dems is what caused the recession. And our economy is still shit and getting shittier.

>>Lowest unemployment rates in decades
Also false. He simply changed the definition of 'unemployed'. More Americans are out of work now than before he became president.

>>Still getting shit done despite numerous republican government shutdowns because they can't have their way.
Like Obamacare that no one likes? Cash for clunkers? Endless wars in the Middle East?

Well Bush actively fucked everything up the Clintons set up in the 90s, so no.

Hillary is cute! CUTE!!

You're gonna need reputable proofs.

Faggot

>keep promoting Trump so America can have a new George W Bush
I guess that's why Bush is supporting Hillary instead of Trump, right?

>He simply changed the definition of 'unemployed'
?????

but silly billy was the beginning of everything getting fucked up

You first.

Not how this works

You may as well go here to find out yourself.

>The housing bubble created by Clinton and the Dems is what caused the recession.

Uh, no. People stashed their money in real estate after the tech bubble burst and you can't blame that on government.

Fuck off Obamapologist. You were the same person yelling about how Obama didn't really have control of the economy and unemployment rate when he couldn't do anything about it in his first term. The economy bounced back, as it does.
He bailed out big banks and corporations that needed to die for our economy to not become the third world tier one it is now (in terms of wealth gap and wealth concentration, which is very bad historically). He never ended federal drug raids. He helped create the boondoggle in the middle east with his mishandling of American troops and continues to fan the flames. He created the most terrifying military weapons program since nukes.
He is a shit president.

>He simply changed the definition of 'unemployed'.
Holy shit Trump supporters really are retarded

Because tea party bullshit has pulled power away from the moderate republicans like bush, trump becoming their avatar wasn't good either. Actual republicans want men like Bush not Trump.
Lowest national debt in decades is the opposite of fucking up user. Putting more preventive measures on the housing bubble exploding would have been nice but at the time there were no clear indicators that would happen. The actual burst was visibly happening while Bush was in office not that I blame him entirely or at all mind you.

Why do children actually attempt to argue politics on a party basis, its the most ignorant fucking thing on the planet. Look at both parties and the big picture. A combatant like Trump will never get anything done because Democrats AND Republicans fucking hate him.

That's true though.

Instead of screaming "retarded", you should look into it

Then why don't you post a fucking source,

>Also false. He simply changed the definition of 'unemployed'. More Americans are out of work now than before he became president.
You fucking mongo

bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.htm

rubio won a single goddamn state and couldn't even win his home state