Some reference or hint, however small, toward Moon Knight

More goddamn ninjas.

>Stick dies
>Elektra resurrection
>DD gets a new suit
>Fisk breaks out at the end of the season
>More Avengers references
>Spider-Man reference

Boy I sure hope they finally explain what that giant retarded hole in the earth was from Daredevil season 2.

That was probably black sky

To be longer than it needed to be.

Hey who isn't.

Nothing yet. Have to see how Cage and Fist's shows are.

If it ends with them finally getting rid of Elektra then I'll be happy.

Other then that I'm generally looking forward to it.

You're also black sky user

Monologues. Lots and lots of monologues.

It was literally the Plot Hole.

Blind lawyering.
Ninjas who are also blind
Fists of iron
Luke Cage being shot a bunch but being fine because Luke Cage
Jessica Jones being there, but not as cool as the others.

Foursome between the Defenders

It's only 8 episodes, so it might end up being shorter than you wanted it to be.

For Jessica to destroy the team dynamic and bring the quality of the season down with her uselessness.

what can the Defenders do that Quake/Ghost Rider duo couldn't?

I contest thing, and will say I think it will be the first properly paced MCU Netflix show.

With a cast of main heroes this size, what would normally feel a half dozen episodes too long may feel just right, once you give Matt, Luke, Danny and Jess enough screen time for some real development, interaction, and fight spot-light time, while also leaving room for the supporting cast.

>Born Again plotline for Daredevil when?

A black man immune to bullets? This sounds racist.

Give me capeshit where I care about at least two thirds of the cast, and in what basically amounts to a 10 hour movie. More than I can say for SHIELD, where I care about maybe three or four characters, those you mention being two of them, and drip feeds me their scenes across the year due to the nature of weekly TV episodes.

It sounds like evolution. We sure he isn't an X-Man?

Multiple villains
Not just Elektra
I want Elektra, Hand, Fisk, Nuke, someone from Luke Cage, Madam Gao, someone new

Cameos from other heroes but just helping on the sidelines or for one episode or two so that they don't take time from the 4 main heroes

It should feel like Strange Things (an 8 hour movie split into chapters)

look he doesnt have to be integral to the plot but spider-man has to show up somewhere somehow.

>Daredevil fighting Stilt-Man
>thwip
>Stilt-Man goes down
>my dick goes up

Going by Netflix's Marvel's track record, 3 more episodes then it needs to have.

COME AS YOU ARE AS YOU WERE

(you can't even shave your shelves)

AS I WANT YOU TO BE

It'll be very Daredevil-centric thanks to Elektra/The Hand/Black Sky being the main bad guys and also because Daredevil has the most build-up going in, so he'll probably be the face of the team.

I just want a cameo from Jennifer Walters

I expect some form of defense

Pretty much. We'll get some laywer/law stuff with Matt, Jeri and Foggy, Daredevil will be the face and passion/moral center of the team, while Jessica handles the more civilian stuff in the day, Luke is the heavy hitter and tank, with Danny likely being the money and extra Fist.

yes please

so they're just gonna punch a bunch of ninjas real hard
how exciting

That's the plot summary to Power Rangers too, and that's been on the air since the 90's.

Frank Castle reluctantly teaming up with the defenders to help fight the main villains.

Mandrake the magician.