Batman

>Batman
>Never really looks like a bat
Why aren't we talking about this?

His original design had a wing-like cape and its ears looks pretty similar to a bats.

Problem is the costume changed slightly over the years to something that's recognisably similar to the original, but has lost the importaint traits the costume actually had.

It's another batman hate thread by the same retard. We don't need batman threads, go away casual

It's just amazing that so few Batman variants have played with the idea of people assuming him being some sort of inhuman bat-creature that preys on criminals.
For someone who seems to relish in the urban myth philosophy of it, Bats never seems to really do anything with it.
He just runs around in a very normal superhero costume with pointy head-bits.
It's a shame.

There was going to be an Azzarello and Chiang Batman series published under Vertigo at one point, which would have used this design. It got postponed and eventually dropped when they began working on New 52 Wonder Woman instead.

>Who is Batman One Million

You can't be this ignorant.
Nats are diabolical satanic symbols. That's why he was fighting. The mad monk and monsters in his early years, that's the whole deal with Doc hurt, barbattos, or Gotham itself.

Batman as been so successful and relevant to Western culture that people like you forgot that during 600 years they were diabolic omens. That's why they were used in Halloween, not just cut spooky, that's why batman looks like a demon, In universe bats are still a symbol of Satan even if in the real world that has been forgotten.

that's a cool as fuck design tbqh

I'm talking about the costume, guy.
The aesthetics.
The way he looks.
Not the symbolism behind bats.
That, I get. But he doesn't LOOK like what he says he is.

He's not supposed to look like a bat. He's supposed to look like a batman.

REEEEEEEE

Superior.

>Black Canary
>isn't black
>doesn't even look like a canary

>pockets to carry stuff
ya dont say?

Why does he have a gun?

This guy is a complete idiot, who ironically doesn't know much about folklore.

OG Batman had handguns.

Die Fladermaus definitely looks like a bat.

>Batman
>Doesn't hit people with a bat

bravo snyder

Batmanuel, however...

Oh shit I came here to post this. I love that.

Hey, that costume's kinda ne--
>those feet

stan lee's batman

You are an absolute idiot if you think any of that is wrong

>Moon Knight
>looks neither like a Moon nor a Knight
It's bullshit I tell you.

him and Sailor Moon is what I fukken ship.