Could they be Disney's first canon lesbian couple?

Could they be Disney's first canon lesbian couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7W8g4WkeU
youtube.com/watch?v=-RPmkq4jKGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elsa and Anna weren't enough?

Nope

These two aren't related and they have some odd dialogue with one another.

It's good to be the king.

Alpha as FUCK.

That isn't Fuli and Jasiri.

They're not gay.

In that very scene Tiifu is whining about how Fuli is spending more time with Kiara than her.

>In that very scene Tiifu is whining about how Fuli is spending more time with Kiara than her.
Confirmed for never having sisters. Women are really salty about interpersonal relationships, and take many variables into consideration that most men wouldn't have an inkling about. Anything can be taken as an affront to their status in a clique. It's byzantine in complexity and ridiculousness.

I'm not insulting women, it's just a different system from what men have.

We women are very sensitive creatures that read into everything & surmise any shit from "subtext". How else can we explain that the neighbor has roses beyond "she likes them, okay?" & interpret the rose as a metaphor as her blossoming sexuality that is painful to the touch?

>We women are very sensitive creatures that read into everything & surmise any shit from "subtext". How else can we explain that the neighbor has roses beyond "she likes them, okay?" & interpret the rose as a metaphor as her blossoming sexuality that is painful to the touch?
Are you fucking autistic? Are we just gonna assume there are not different systems in typical male groups and female groups?

I don't watch this show. What makes them seem like lesbians?

Dykes, shippers, waifufags, all the above

Tiifu is just overly energetic and eager to please Kiara, whom she practically worships. Zuri is just an aloof, stuck-up bitch.

Apparently, that makes you gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7W8g4WkeU

Wow this clip shows why American cartoons suck.....let's show a series starring predators and no they cannot eat meat.

Reminds me of Zootopia. What's the point of it being rated PG but they REFUSE to answer what carnivores in Zootopia eat. Fuck this "Meat is bad" propaganda themes in media. Or to put it another way, media doesn't bad mouth eating meat, they bad mouth and censor the ACT of hunting and getting the meat that will be eaten.

Fuli wants to. That's the whole point of the episode. Kiara is nobility so she doesn't have to hunt to eat. Her hunts are just practice. Fuli, however, was hungry and wanted a meal.

They don't shoe Fuli killing things, but she obviously does.

It is heavily implied and assumed that predator characters in the show eat meat, they just don't show the act of getting meat because ZOMG violence in a children's feature. It's also subtly reinforced that the Lion Guard doesn't prevent ALL hunting, but instead is against over-hunting, though I agree that message can get lost sometimes. It isn't that the show is actively against eating meat, it's more that it's restricted by the need to present animals in a "kid friendly," cartoon way.

Also in Zootopia there are a lot of little references to the fact that predators eat insects, fish, etc. for protein, which is the most logical thing in a society where all mammals are equally sentient.

I'm here for this.

Hail to the king, baby

Who is that?

Kion I would think.

Correct.

Is the concept of a platonic friendship between two people of the same sex so absurd to you that you have to dissolve it solely to their sexual orientation?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE FRIENDS ANYMORE.

You shipping fags are almost as bad as SUfags.

>kion
i mean....
doesn't he die at some point between the series and Lion King II?

Sure, Disney is very progressive lately. After that gay fox,lesbian cubs are the next logical step.
And there's that strong independent princess movie coming...

Gay fox?

The furrybait is strong in this one.

>It's byzantine in complexity and ridiculousness.
Damn, son.

Nick Wilde

I'm kind of confused about when this show takes place in the Lion King timeline.

Hey, what was described is the norm for girls.

Shipping is one of the most retarded things, I swear.

He won't be king, though.

Why does disney draw such hot lionesses

Let's add a human to make the first canon zoosexual couple.

We need to break down the species barrier

I just don't know.

It's an art they perfected many years ago.

>but they REFUSE to answer what carnivores in Zootopia eat

Popsicles, nimrod. They eat popsicles.

Also presumably birds, fish, lizards, amphibians, and arthropods, given that the only sapient animals we saw in Zootopia were mammals.

>let's show a series starring predators and no they cannot eat meat.

I think the issue is less that and more that Disney has little desire to show a gruesome death scene in a show aimed at little kids.

>These two aren't related
I don't think you know where baby lions come from.

Elsa and Anna are not a couple.
First of all, gay sibling incest, and secondly Anna is extremely man-crazy and officially with Kristoff.

You know that, user.

Lionesses are hot by default because they live in the savanna

Since this is the closest thing to a Lion Guard thread, here's the episode that was skipped due to that boy being eaten by an alligator. It's about crocodiles, so I guess they felt that the timing wasn't right to air it. Australia ended up airing it first.

Garbage episode, in my opinion. Nala should be able to take care of herself and shouldn't be put in danger by a bunch of juvenile hyenas. Her getting trapped by the crocodiles is more understandable. But, in general, the show is shit whenever it invokes magical roars and Mufasa's ghost.

Whoever recorded this went full retard and just recorded the TV with their phone, so it's one of those types of recordings.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RPmkq4jKGY

why the fuck they float instead of walking?

i;m no Hardcore TLK fan but this and the CGI remake are both complete mistakes.

>Whoever recorded this went full retard and just recorded the TV with their phone

This is the sort of thing that's the bane of my existence,

>be a freelance graphic artist
>hired to layout a program, flier, obituary or brochure
>client emails me a photograph of their computer screen with the image or photo that they want me to use in the layout.

Like seriously, wtf is up with that?

They expect you to use The Google to get the picture they want, of course.

Just as bad is when you make an ad that's simple, straight to the point and has a nice colour pallette, then your client insists on using 17 different fonts and explaining everything in walls of text.