F is For Family

Watch Bojack.

this.

>F is for Family

Couldn't even make it 15 minutes into the first ep

Your loss

Bojack
Voltron

Most of the other Dreamworks is hit-or-miss. I really liked King Julien, Puss in Boots, and Mr. Peabody and Sherman are OK, the rest is just kinda meh.

>Voltron
how is that by the way? There are plenty of threads I see for it but that doesn't necessarily mean it's good

Its good. Yes the fandom is heavily just shipping bs. Its still a good show though

It attracted the Korra crowd. So, take that as you will.

Besides the obvious choices, the Croods series is pretty good. Amber is my waifu

I really enjoyed F is For Family, but its not for everyone. If I had to compare it to any of the popular Cred Forums shows I'd say its more like King of the Hill than Rick and Morty or whatever.

Voltron is pretty much the only decent action cartoon out at the moment.

I know it's not a netflix original series but has anyone else watched the long long holiday?
I loved that shit

Bojack needed some jokes
Poor will arnett needs to do more gob bluth or hot rod

I'll stop you right there before this threads gets gayer than a pride parade

The spin-off show of Home is actually really good. Fucking Thurop Van Orman developed it, so you know it's ace.

As someone who works on HOME. Thanks!

Puffin Rock. I don't care that it's for toddlers, it is comfy as fuck and very pretty looking. If I need to kill 10 or 15 minutes and not a whole half hour, I'll watch a segment of one of the episodes.

It's no ATLA, but it's good.

That show was fucking amazing. I wanted to make it last, but I couldn't resist watching the whole thing in a couple days.

It gets good 16 minutes in.

What's your role? Cool if you're not lying

I've done a few things on the show. But currently I'm drawing Backgrounds.

Yeah me and my friends kinda watched it as a joke and we were shocked how much better it was than the original. You did good fuckin work.

if you're willing to stick with it, it gets a lot better later.
There are some solid episodes in the next batch to be released (Whenever that is). Especially some good episodes with Donny (the landlord and best character on the show)

This is too cute

How many episodes are you guys doing? Is it the usual 78 episode order?

any waifu bait

I don't know what I can say about things that aren't announced. But everyone is very happy with the show and I don't see it slowing down soon.

Ahhahaha, thanks for the heads up yo! Did you work on the other Dreamworks series, or just this one?

I am a brand new animation baby. But for all it's trouble and long hours, animation pays 10x what most other art jobs do. So I think I will stay.

Noice! Keep living the dream~

How did I not see this sooner? Just watched the first episode and I love it already!

I had no idea it was on Netflix until somebody posted about it on Cred Forums. Then I went to Netflix and looked for it being suggested to me in some form, like it does many animated shows, but I had to actually search for it to find it. Never would have known it was up there if I hadn't explicitly been told. And I'd been wanting to see it too since I got pretty interested when it first came out in France and somebody here was making a fansub, but I never found out if they finished subbing it so I only saw the first eps. Not sure why Netflix isn't pushing it harder.

>take that as you will
How about I just not take it at all

guess I have to watch this now