Chuck's Choice

Another Canadian cartoon for the pile. I'm sure it'll fit right in with things like Sidekick that people only occasionally talk about because they find one of the girls cute.

distribution.dhxmedia.com/content/show/964193

Other urls found in this thread:

distribution.dhxmedia.com/content/show/964193
mega.nz/#!p0llAJZC!3LNooqjZ8JJy_R_RXPEZr44NirbQLhY5wVWEN5af1gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just glad calarts style never took over in Canada

>Another brown cutie

Why is Canada so based?

The artstyle looks like it's trying to ripoff Loud House

>Not Kid Buttowski

the girl looks like a hussy

No, not really.

Not much information for it yet.

it looks like someone took typical bad western art and at tweaked it so at least it makes sense in 3d

>distribution.dhxmedia.com/content/show/964193
Ok, it kind of sounds like Milo's Murphy's Law but with more input from the main character. I can only hope it's executed well

Other than that girl looking like twilight sparkle this is starting to look like one of those throwaway shows they air on a lesser channel

>Chucks Choice

What the hell is he choosing?

The clip shows how that mechanic works. At several points in an episode, time pauses and he gets to pick different outcomes.

Bascially Choose Your Own Adventure: The Animated Series? Might be okay.

Collecting shitty cartoons is my hobby and Canada is very reliable at contributing to this. When is this coming out?
Also, I wanna draw the brown girl. Any suggestions? Preferably suggestive/lewd ones.

>preferably lewd ones

Another brown girl

ITS KICK BUTTOWSKI YOU FUCKING PLEBIAN

We don't even know her name!

They have Sheridan style to worry about.

>cuck's choice

when will canada ever learn?

>Collecting shitty cartoons is my hobby
I'm thinking of doing that too

>inb4 the girl is a spaz of Star Butterfly proportions

>"For Chuck McFarlane life's all about making choices. Some choices turn out great. Others, not so much. After all, being given the power of flight sounds amazing, but what if it came with a larva sac attached to your abdomen? Suddenly everyone's looking at you like you're a weirdo. Of course Chuck’s choices are a bit more mind-blowingly awesome, since he is...the DECIDER! While most kids have very limited choices, this 10-year-old gets to control his destiny and choose his own adventure. And he gets to choose without any boring ol' adults telling him what to do, with his best friends coming along for the ride. How cool is that?"

This blurb doesn't even mean anything, Canada

you

For those of you who doesn't have the login (I don't have one either, but I've got magic hands), here is the trailer:

mega.nz/#!p0llAJZC!3LNooqjZ8JJy_R_RXPEZr44NirbQLhY5wVWEN5af1gA

Grill is delicious

>tfw I have friends who are working on this show.

That's some prime Simon/FDSeason bait.

Do they fuck?

That's fine, man. I've got a pal whose studio is forcing him to work on Right Now Kapow!

Are you stupid? It's a classic monkey's paw situation. He has the power to do anything but it comes with a catch. Probably going to lead to all sorts of fetish fuel.

Shantae, is that you?

Canadian shows have been playing it safe since the switch to computer tweening. The designs all look generically attractive, but improvements are incremental and they've yet to independently release an era-defining cartoon. Canada will remain followers creatively until they take some risks.

implying free will exists

Yes I will say that but I will say this is a big leap in the visual appeal in Canadian cartoon character designs. Before this show, the only Canadian animated shows that had an American level of visual appeal were all commissions from American studios (the first episodes of Star, WOY season 1, The Loud House) with actual Canadian productions ranging from tolerable (Looped, Total Drama) to downright horrible looking (Dr. Dimensionpants). This show however, actually looks as pleasing as if not more than an American cartoon. This might have to do something with the fact that this was made by the creator of the legit decent Kid vs Kat.

Canadian children's programming is so based
>BEING
>IAN

>they are yet to release an era defining cartoon

You know Total Drama being successful in CN is the major reason they felt like it was a good idea to greenlight shows that skew older like Regular Show and Adventure Time right? It helped define the era we're in right now

The creator of Kid vs. Kat is its director. Kid vs. Kat wasn't awful, but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.

I actually sort of liked Kid vs Kat. The ending however was pants on head retarded.

ERABE

in other words, they are EXACTLY what Cred Forums wants EVERY SINGLE cartoon to be like

I think Cred Forums only wants the style to be like Canadian shows (albeit much more polished) until a style that doesn't look horrible becomes prominent.

Bump.

First, it should be clear from the context of this thread I'm talking about visual design. Second, I don't think the reach of TDI is even close to Adventure Time.

>dark skin loli

oh my

but all styles look horrible

Generically appealing design is like generically appealing movies that don't push the envelope or challenge the status quo. They don't offend anyone, but they don't engender fierce loyalty or hatred either.

You're just picking up on the hate more. You ought to be glad it's there.

So, were you actually serious? I don't think anybody provided a single request.

As far as visual design is, yeah, you're right.

And Adventure Time made every channel open up to the idea completely, but Total Drama is what made CN open up to trying it more on a smaller scale in the first place

It's giving me Milo Murphey vibes and it's not like that show is good.

So Fairly Odd Parents ripoff?

What was the ending?

Funny thing is, you're exactly right in my case.
But I'm still going to be on the lookout to lurk the threads for obvious reasons.

Never thought I'd see this here. Where are you guys, Ortigas or Kapitolyo?

no, all the good sheridan graduates work in the us, they're all quite good

They had a great big adventure, went to the alien's homeworld and worked together to escape. Coop was no longer considered crazy, as all of his friends had tagged along. The alien was more-or-less going to stop trying to conquer the earth.

Then they all lost their memory and it replayed a very similar scene to the first episode, implying the whole thing started over again.