So, do Earth-2 have a bigger sun or something?

So, do Earth-2 have a bigger sun or something?

Earth 2 puts special hormones in their food.

>Why is this teenage girl not as developed as her fully adult counterpart
Think user.

is frank cho still trolling?

He seems busy with actual work at the moment. I guess nobody is asking for Outrage-Gwen anymore.

Damn, those are some fine cartoon tiddies

>17 years old
There should at the veryleast be a hint of what 's to come.

Is there not? For the most part she's developing well, and there's a handful of girls who develop significantly late. I've seen it.
Also it's an alternate reality

Can anyone explain why the bitches from themarysue are so fucking puritanical?

They finger their flabby beef biscuits all night to all of their anime ships and simpson ships, and fuck themselves with a lightsaber in their Gwenpool cosplays while camming on mfc, but Frank Cho is not allowed to draw women from any position where it can be construed by "them" as a cheesecake angle.

And these are the same bitches that finger their taint and juice caves to the behind the scenes pic of teevee Supergirl's Superman's thick ass.

These bitches are almost more puritanical than any Muslim male that forces his wife to wear a burka.

Don't tease me with what I can't have Conner!

yes

she also evolved larger breasts to suck up more sunlight, they are slowly growing anons, little by little, bigger and bigger...

Ow, right in the fetish.

spontaneous breast growth or huge breast based comedy?

>Can anyone explain why the bitches from themarysue are so fucking puritanical?
They're called right-wing liberals. They wave flags in the name of progress, but scream bloody murder at bare female skin. No wonder they hold Muslims in such high regard.

No, one is 24+ and the other is 14 or so.

mamma mia

Both.

>PG gear in injustice 2
>doesn't come with tig ol bitties
BOOOOOOONNN

Powergirl is just older. Eventually Supergirl will grow up to look more like her.

if i was a better artist user

that is what i'd do

wish PG was taller

>Eventually Supergirl will grow up to look more like her.
My fetish is that she doesn't and spends the rest of her life jealous.

Supergirl will NEVER have the same rack as Power Girl. NEVER.

Well, yes, we're talking about eternally-stagnant corporate-owned capes, where characters are only allowed to age a couple of years per decade before the next reboot comes along and resets them back to an earlier status quo (I'd say DC will have another "not a Crisis" Crisis in 15 years or so).

But putting aside the business and editorial practices of the real world, there's nothing in-universe holding her chest back from growing some more.

>Western breast expansion.
>GOOD Western breast expansion used more for humor than for pleasure.

What strange alternate reality am I in?

you mean that you'd want to see it more often for humor then? because that won't happen, especially in mainstream. im surprised SJW didn't freak out about them ruining their harley or some shit.

She kind of looks like that one girl from Game of Thrones in this one.

i fucking love natalie dormer.

>huge breast based comedy
I'm glad I'm not the only person who has this fetish

I definitely see it, without the Goku jawline.

If it did, then human life on Earth-2 would've ceased to exist, OP.

Fun aunt Power Girl. My heart.

I haven't followed comics in a long while, is Powergirl still around or did she get canned and it's just Supergirl now?

PG returned to Earth-2 during the whole shitfest that destroyed their Earth and found a new one. She's now wearing the Superman crest on her chest. No boob hole. She really needs a reboot.

She's still around, but so far she is not in the main Earth in DC. She is in Earth-2, for now.

Was taht where the crest magically fuses over her boob hole?

Post pic.

I think it's time for you to go to bed, son.

Literally the only explanation. E2 Dick Grayson is like 6 inches taller than Nightwing.

Earth 2 needed more hopes and dreams, that's why she got the window.

Boobies don't keep on growing as you age user.

They do when you're a developing teenager.

they do, its called macromastia and its a wonderful gift that women just don't understand. like Cyke says about mutants, cept boobs.

Yes. It sew itself over ze hole.

>2000AD #2000
>those scantily clad women
>that subtle outrage sign in the back

NOTHING is slipping through this milestone issue unnoticed. Nothing.

I'm taking this as a subtle nod to the entire comics stance on lewd or "objectification" subject matter in their comic.

>spider gwen circa 2099

i see cho is still making those covers in the far future, eh?

Maybe she had a kid no one knows about

They should.

I'm sure there are plenty of women who are happy this is not the case.

Kryptonians are actually fundamentally different on Earth-Two.

On Earth-Two, Superman in his early 20's still could not fly and struggled to lift a car. It's not until he's much older that he has the full Superman level powers and even then he's significantly less powerful despite being older. Though this may or may not have been introduced to the New 52 by Morrison, Superman was pretty quickly back to his usual power levels.

So it stands to reason that there could be other developmental differences.

Powergirl is bigger than Supergirl because of all the junk food she eats.

I feel bad for Kara. Karen got thicker and bustier,while Kara got taller.

>PG for when I want to fap to tits
>SG for when I want to fap to petites
And the problem is?

i wish more girls had that condition that sends fat straight to their boobs

only knew 1 girl during HS like that and she had a kid in the last few years, fucking already huge tits tripled in size. damn glorious.

This is shopped right

Thank you for explaining the joke. Without your explanation, too many Cred Forumsmrades might have no idea what's going on.

Ironic since Karen is still taller than she is in the comics.

And there are others who resent that it is not.

The grass is always greener, user.

You sound troubled, my son.

I love original shortstack PG, who's with me?

she is so fucking angry about being woman, hear me roar, that she doesn't see its NOT a superman symbol. its not the same fucking shape you stupid bitch!

Most girls are short. Your tastes are average, generic. You might as well be proud of eating at McDonald's.

SHE'S SPUNKY DAMN YOU

>Arkham crush-brakes
Why would anyone name any sort of safety gear after Arkham?

This only makes me wonder how much PG breasts weight

Convention season has also pretty much wrapped up. The majority of Outrage-Gwen were from sketches he did for people at cons.

>Posting that garbage.
Why.
I thought I was free from that hell.

So I've never read much of Power Girl so I might be wrong about this but...

>Aggressively wants to be her own woman
>Sees being offered an emblem somewhat similar to her more popular male cousin's as a chauvinist affront
>Calls the one who made the emblem for her out of cosmic rays a "little chauvinist piglet"
>At some point proceeds to remove the part of her costume that would have held the emblem, revealing her cleavage

Is this how the sequence of events went?

PG's breasts are not heavy, Harley is just weak.

Exterminatus now was one of the few good webcomics out there
But how weak is she so that the weight of PG breasts knocks her down?

>Harley wished for breasts just like Power Girls
>"The golden=haired, tall one blessed with the bountiful shammams"..."Yeah, that one. Well, I want shammams JUST LIKE HERS!"
Could it be that Harley had flesh imbued with Power Girl's power, just in her boobs? Bulletproof, solar energy-infused Super Boobs?

If Harley was strong she could carry the weight.

Fun fact of the day

During New52 Supergirl run, Powergirl and Supergirl once met.
During this Sanctuary (the kryptonian AI run home where Supergirl lived) got confused by the fact that there were two Kara Zor-Els and came to the conclusion that one of them must be a clone and should be banned forever from Sanctuary.
Despite being Supergirl's home and growing close to the AI, Sanctuary still chose Powergirl to be the one that is considered the real Kara.

Long story short, Kryptonian AI is programmed to be a Titty Man.

She showed up with the cleavage window, editorial removed it in later issues

So how strong does she have to be to carry said weight, a weight which is still unknown to us
Fun fact

This page

mai nigga

>Cho making his own multiverse
INFINITE ASSES

It was never good.
You were just young. Or stupid. Possibly both.

>I wish for no more sand in my vagina

I loved how she was in JSA-- tall, muscular, bitch-faced.

It set her apart from other super girls. Especially Supergirl who's rail thin.

I don't like my Wonder Woman to be that way, but Power Girl I'm all for.

I don't understand why the Harley Quinn ongoing is so reviled here, it's pretty funny most of the time, which is what Harley should be.

I hold that the ones that get so upset about it must just want edgy juggaho Harley with "relationship goals" trash with the Joker.

It an Edsel.

Whyyyyyyyy

>girl humor

>Not liking titty humor.