I'm new in Cred Forums...(please...have mercy,dont bother me to much...)

i'm new in Cred Forums...(please...have mercy,dont bother me to much...)

He literally turns into Chloe Carmichael

Just be anonymous and everything will be fine.

Please lurk more before posting.

Do you want to compare karma?

Have a thick skin and don't take things to heart, being anonymous give you a mask to hide your shame.
Prepare for disgust, warm feelings, slight erections,pointless rage and witty banter.
Get reaction images, lingo, and beware of wild anons flipping their shit over pointless things, I suggest you stay away from Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Why the fuck would you make an attention-seeking thread like this about being a goddamn newfag you retard

it's like you're asking to get bullied, lurk more you dipshit and keep your mouth shut till you learn the ropes

Fucking newfags showing up, screaming about how they're a newfag and trying to get special treatment because IM NEW GUISE I DON'T KNOW SHIT I'M NEW HEY HEY

Don't be an attention whore (like what you're doing now) and you'll be fine.

Also, you're posting a Loud House pic, so I'll just say, good luck

Lurk for the love of god lurk

Don't actually post things for like a month so that way you understand how things work

Do not carry a name unless you actually provide content liking drawing, music, or greentext

Remember to call people fags and niggers

I don't get why the princess one turns into a prince. Princesses are supposed to represent hyper femininity, not literally just "I admire royal history." If we're going with the gender swap thing he should just be really feminine.

I haven't watched that many episodes, but wouldn't a "Businessman" make more sense for Male Lola? Alot of effort is needed, makes money. And it gives more room for underhandness, and suits always need to be fresh and clean.
I guess a "king" would just make him a pagent boy.

>Ten boys and one girl,
>Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Lola got improved in everyway possible
Lisa as well
Luan is downgrade
I'd a Leni any gender
Lori no pls
Luna a shit as a guy
Lana is good either way
Rest are meh

I've been thinking about this issue, and I've come to the conclusion that it actually fits.

Aside from being a pageant queen, she's also rather bossy and demands she gets her way. Dressing as a king perfectly compliments this attitude, inferring that he thinks he's better than everyone and rules the house.

unless you're an SU noob, then everyone will be lining up to suck your dick and asking what you thought about every episode

>The true face of Post-Season 9 Arthur

I only see seven.

>the girl is cringing
>wanna know why?
>her brothers pass her around at night
>Lynnson is the worst
>dude REALLY gets off dominating and controlling people

Arthur's got the JOY JOY JOY

you don't want to know where the other 3 are.

Princess are really feminine. What are you talking about?

>Princesses are supposed to represent hyper femininity
Man, I really don't want to be "that guy", but, really? It's 2016, have you missed literally every movie that defies the idea that princesses are "hyper femininity"

I'm assuming they're already added to someone's dish, garnished with a few toppings, and being eaten in quite a nice meal.

Or simply haven't been cooked yet.

Nice blog, faggot.

>that namefag
>the fricking latina...
>latina
>being a femanon

>user plays hard to get

>Lynnson
Son of Lynn... you didn't think that name through, that or you scrambled for the closest name to resemble the original one.

Either way, 0/10 would chuckle again.

If you want to renew a general, wait until the current one reaches page 10.