Batgirl

How much time until they make Barb a dyke?

Didnt they literally put a trans wedding in her book

When Harley and Poison Ivy kidnap her and turn her into their fucktoy.

She's never had a meaningful, interesting relationship and I'd rather see her be gay than continually shipped with Bruce or Dick.

They're too busy throwing her at every male Batfamily member that ever existed.

This.

Supergirl could totally bone her

/thread

She should. They need to be more open with each other, and by open I mean their legs.

Nothing left to say here.

Based Dixon

She's such a slut it wouldn't be hard to imagine her having an experimental phase, but I'm pretty sure she loves cock too much to make it takeover her sexuality the way it has for Poison Ivy for instance.

Why is sex and sexuality so prominent in comic books

But which girl could bang her
Reminder that Batgirl book is literally for teenage girls, so..

Because it's cool

She's a big whore so maybe If Harley brainwashes her enough

Soon

Harley could condition her to be a good little lesbian bitch, but BATGIRL is stubborn.

I'd like to see this in a story, something like Dini's "The Bet" short story. Ivy and Harley bets who turns Batgirl into a lesbian first

You all are a bunch of faggots with your harley nonsense, honestly they should just re-cripple babs because its the only thing that made her interesting, Hell, I enjoyed Cass way more as Batgirl to be honnest

Because many comic book writers live through their comics?

Well, actually, Dixon explicitly wrote in the script that it was supposed to be NOT gay.

artist must have skimmed over that bit

Im gonna draw something about that.

Plot Twist!

Babs and Starfire start a relationship, Dick is left out.

Dick's girls are magically safe from this. Helena hung around Renee for a long time and didn't end up dyking out. Barbara hung around Dinah and got close and never dyked out. Starfire is promiscuous with men only so far. Honestly if they're a Dick Grayson love interest chances are they will stay heterosexual.

Americans are prudes who have a very immature outlook on sex and sexuality and it shows.

Yeah, I just see Babs as straight.

Ivy doesn't need dick when she can get sentient-ish plants to fuck her as she fucks Harley. Wasn't there a comic where it showed Ivy does get intimate with her plants? No need for a man or even a vibrator at that point.

Just wait till the next issue where she smashes 6 cruisers and some molly, then goes down on Black Canary

not gonna happen tho i like the idea of supergirl x batgirl or ivy x harl x batgirl

>knowing dick makes them stay with the dick

samefag but if not you people are shills and need to go back to tumblr

DickxBabs is shit, dude. That pairing ruined Dick relationship with Kory, which was his best ship

BabsxBruce is just Timm ship and no one elses

only me and bruce ships bruce and barbara. we don't care if it's widely hated by fans and feminists