Why are kids in the DCU so cruel and mean to robots?

Why are kids in the DCU so cruel and mean to robots?

>Why are kids so cruel and mean?

because they dont understand

>Why are kids in the DCU so cruel and mean to robots
>so cruel and mean to robots
> to robots
>robots
>robot
>implying pic of a cyborg is somehow related

I seem to remember DC went through a phase of trying to make the Metal Men creepy and hated by the public. I didn't buy it for a second. Being adorable is kind of their thing.

Cyborg is currently in a serious existential crisis, unsure whether he's actually the original person, or just a copy of them his father created (and programmed) to assuage his guilt. It fits.

>sprinkles

Cyborg has shit taste

Damn, that's actually kind of depressing. Which makes me want to ask a question I've always been pondering: would Cred Forums support equal rights for androids that are, with the exception of their innards, every way human? And, if so, would Cred Forums support robosexual marriage?

Yes, assuming they can't multiply any faster than humans (factoring in the time it takes for humans to grow here) and can't casually hack into the nukes and kill us all and whatnot.

And, y'know, they aren't just Killer Androids, but have some form of morality, whether it be programmed or not.

Also: yes, but consent issues would have to be worked out.

Because they are normies

Kids are assholes. News at 11.

I-Is that one kid eating grape ice cream?

It's just as good as it is in drank form.

KIDS ARE CRUEL, JACK

If we can produce a robo/human hybrid then yes.

I'd plow a robot all day every day.

It's probably a raspberry flavor.

>not supporting robodoption
kys

I mean, I kinda get that Magnus has a reason to not fuck Platinum until she can't hold her form, but I don't understand what it is.
She's pretty, she's sweet, she's thirsty as fuck.

Assuming the androids were as sentient as a human? Of course.

I don't get how some people think a robot can never count as a person because it's artificial. All we are is an assemblage of parts operated by electrical patterns and chemicals. We ARE machines, just very complex ones made of gooey bits.

If the robot can prove sapience and become a citizen, sure, why the fuck not?

I would a Platinum.

Maybe he sees her as a daughter?

Serious-mode post, feel free to skip:

Look at how quick assholes online and extremists in the real world are to declare other people subhuman, defective, and/or insane over the most trivial bullshit, like race, religion, sexuality, or being trans. I can ABSOLUTELY see us as a species being utter cocks to androids.

How could you be cruel or mean to something that doesn't even have a soul?

Have you seen the way he looks at her?
I mean, he's not Dr. Thirteen.

She's pretty kinky.

Only straight robosexual marriage.

This is always the doomsday scenario with robots, but what reason would robots actually have for killing off humans like that?

They don't need food or water so we wouldn't be competing with us for resources. With how efficient robots would be they could strip mine an entire square mile in a week, the handful of human mines wouldn't even be a blip on their radar. They could selectively log as much wood in a day as a logging company could make clearing entire forests in a year.

We wouldn't even compete for space because robots can pack millions into a very small space, they can even live underground or underwater. They have no need for personal space or exercise.

By the time they needed to start taking out cities for more space, they'd probably already be sending robots en masse to the moon, Mars, and really anywhere since robots don't have to worry about how long it'll take.

I haven't seen much of them interacting, but what I have mostly comes off like a closeted gay dude getting hit on by... well, Platinum.

Aw yis.

They're niggers.

Sooner rather than later, we'd be parents-with-Alzheimers level compared to them. If they keep us around, it'll only be 'cause they like us.

Now what's wrong with gay robosexual marriage?