mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
pastebin.com/NPQUBuqP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want more outfits for star

Whose art?

Drawfag here. Looking to do some Star drawings or animations for a little while.

Whatcha guys want?

Star being chummy with Lori and Leni from The Loud House.

I assume that's a pre-existing picture, because if you drew that in two minutes and change I'm going to freak out.

Nasu drew it

Star looking like the doom guy screaming cute and perfect

But is Nasu?

I haven't been in a Star Vs thread in a while so I don't know if that should be self-evident.

Either way, I saved it.

Idk

do you want another pic of Lori and Star being chummy since that apparently already exists?
You want Star just as detailed and masculine looking?
I'm not not Nasu.

Sure a Lori pic would be great if you want to do it, drawfriend-who-is-not-Nasu.

Yes, muscles and all, please, if its not too much trouble.

You got it. Back in a few.

Requesting Marco Diaz dressed as William Foster from Falling Down, please.

D-Fens!
D-Fens!

Best fucking movie ever.

Queen butterfly in lingerie

Not going to say best, but it's fucking good. You would never see a remake of this nowadays.

Also, seconding this request.

Here ya go. Sorry for taking so long. Computer problems.

CUTE AND PERFECT
CUTE AND PERFECT

Thank you, based user.
This is absolutely perfect

Haha, that's pretty good user, nice job.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

That's actually so fucking good dude.

Thanks! Almost done with the Lori request btw

Probably gone by now but

This but with Mrs. Diez on Star while Marco yells at her

k e k
e
k

I look forward to mine.

thanks

Here ya go. Sorry for taking so long. Again. I'm not as fast I thought i was. Hope you like it.

Sorry to but i cant fulfill your request tonight. My hand's killing me and it's gets kinds late. next time.

Here's one with a different background. I think white looks a little better than gray...

Well thank you it's quite lovely, and I'm not at all bothered by the wait. However, I feel bad/stupid for my miscommunication that I wanted a picture of ONLY Lori, this being a Star Vs. thread, and there was another requester who had a cool Star Vs.-related idea (my apologies ).

Ah, OK. Oh, well haha. Glad you like it anyway. :)

Someone has watched dubs of the show?

The Latin American Spanish dub is quite average, but I love Agustina Priscila as Star.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TpUP_ZTnM0

Here's the VA of Marco:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHbpsV1crnE

youtube.com/watch?v=1mSEWOI8ZTk

My first proper Lori picture in my nascent Loud House folder, I'll have you know. I'll be putting it on display in the next TLH thread.

>Latin American Spanish dub is quite average,
It's fucking shit tbqhwf

Does anyone else think that Season 2 is weak as fuck? The only episodes that don't suck ass are the Ludo ones. Star NEEDS villains, preferably threatening ones. Star vs Modern Life only makes good B plots and OK episodes with lots of supporting characters when well spaced out.

I suspect that the real problem may be the slate of guest stars.

I think you need to find a new show. It's Shippingtown now.

Nah, season two starts off weak but I've loved the last few episodes. The ludo ones are interesting but I hope it's just for this season, I feel like it would get old.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

What?

They mentioned that once, and it's supposedly platonic.

It obviously moves towards Ludo making himself a powerful villain again and Star having to defeat him and re-unite her wand. The problem here is that it's probably a season finale culmination, which leaves the show boring and villainless to that point.

>which leaves the show boring and villainless to that point.
They have Miss Heinous.

Disney Lat Am dubs got shitty ever since they stopped all sorts of insults from the dialogue. It feels like the Australian edits of Adventure Time and Regular Show.

brazilian one have good voices in some momments.;

Is the Brazilian voice acting industry still good or did it die just like the Spanish's?

I used to think she was cute when she was naive about Earths ways, but in the new episodes she's just an obnoxious brat. She should know better for the most part, she's been on Earth for a while now.

The football episode is still the best episode. It perfectly encompasses the fish out of water story

more or less, we have some AWESOME professional voice actors, but for some strange reason many local studios but not enought money to pay them.

theres a thing how makes me MAD is that many times when a animated movie come here, insted of get good VA they get some stupid local celebrity like one of that teen bands to make the voices to promot the movie.

so you have that SHIT people how barely can sing making voices in disney movies.

at least many tv shows are getting the good VAs.

well she still naive about many of the earth things, but theres also the fact that because she wants to be rebel she try not think much and just do what come first in mind.

gekiamana.tumblr.com

Want to see a good badass movie?
Just watch a movie that features a man with a briefcase and a shotgun.

Sweet! Wake up to find this cool pic waiting for me. Thanks a whole lot user, this is great.

nice one

Star, Janna, and Ponygirl streaking together. If nudity isn't exactly your forte, you're welcome to conveniently censored them if you'd like.

what was his name again?

For a moment I thought it was Babs Seed.

Rusticore

Star as an old lady.

Cantstarthesaw

The perfect response to someone who requests Princess Marco lewds.

Have you seen the latest episodes?

Ludo is boring as fuck, I hope somebody else is the main villain

I won't argue he isn't, but his episodes are still comparatively more entertaining that Star's. I'm someone who really liked first part of Season 1, thought second part was OK, and now waiting for the show to pick up again after this really weak start to the season.

Indeed. I don't know why Disney likes to screw up their own Latin American Spanish dubs...

Disney does censor dialogues in their brazilian dubs?...

What makes Starco such a popular ship?

The GMCxBMC.

I just call him Big Boss Lizard/Punished Lizard

Bruce campbell

i dont know much, but sometimes we have some little jokes here and there

MC ships will always be most popular simply because they get the most exposure

anybody want to guess why Janna like Marco. I think its like Helga in Hey Arnold.

his safe kid image is her perfect foil

plus he's easily the best looking guy at his school

If you don't have any reason to bump, don't do it at all.

Some convoluted reason, I'm sure.

Something I've never got was how they blatantly show an ethnic male married to a white female, with a child, yet no bullshit has come of it.

I thought showbiz didn't allow that? Only white male to ethnic female

i've thought all of season 2 so far has been better than season 1

I want Marco to finally snap and roughly have his way with Janna

robert paulson

Both happens, although various camps of people will claim that ethnicmale+white female happens all the time, whitemale+ethnicfemale happens all the time, that both pairs happen too much, or not enough.

It's possible that Angie is a white Latina, which might count as being both ethnic and white.

LET STAR SCORE!

>I want Marco to finally snap and roughly have his way with Janna
All according to Janna's plan.

i still wan to believe but at this time is prefer that she just see marco as a easy target.
theres some strange mix of face reactions from janna in sleepover around marco, sometimes seems that she is just having fun or been tired from marco, other times is like she want is atention so much.

any new PROMO for monday episode?

would Starfan13 in a blonde wig be a good match for Tom

...no

Is Kelly still /sveg/'s flavor of the month?

Any plans for the weekend, /sveg/? I'll probably stay home and masturbate.

will you be thinking about Lizards?

Too bad she's fucking ugly

I want to fuck that bush...

>would Starfan13 in a blonde wig be a good match for Tom
Sure, but she already is.
>Is Kelly still /sveg/'s flavor of the month?
Kinda? We haven't seen any new stuff about her recently.
It seems like Jackie took the spot light.

naw. princess marco has been flavor of the month for several months now.

Nope, now the flavor is Tomco! Poor Marar robbed of its special week in the spotlight

I may draw some more kelly later, once Dragon Quest 7 isnt sucking all my free time away!

WHY HELLO THERE DOUGLAS

daily reminder

Reasons to live

Would like a few Kelly suggestions to prepare yourself beforehand? Promise not to offer any lewd ones if you aren't comfortable drawing them.

That's hawt.

Jackie regained fame after the last episodo and took the spotlight
(Janna too)

the date is almost here

Can't post the star nipple version

Is there any fanart of a possible Marar child/fusion ala Stevonnie?

can we get a version without Marco? I legit feel like masturbating to this

Does nefcy know about this

/r/ing this but with a smug janna getting pounded by marco

great art!

uncensored version
courier-delivers.tumblr.com/image/151100395439

>people still think Manna is dead
>literally zero arguments for why she couldn't just lie/ set of the cube

denial posters pls go

all this shipping is making me sick.

Stop whit this shipping crap, is killing the thread and the fanbase of star

She was the flavor of the week.

DQ7 is good? I outta save my pennies for a used DS so I can get the game and play it. I've done DQs 1 though 6.

Well what should we talk about then?

eat my shorts

>Tad

This meme needs to die.

>Tad
The hell is this Vegan Cuck doing next to our waifu?

cute little lolis and nothing gay like thisor thisyes, this is also gay

>he still has a dick
>Star leaves him that way

>and nothing gay
Time for cute pics of baby Star then? Or should we post all of /sveg/'s favorite waifus?

dayum..

what about a smug Star

Since October is around the corner, anybody dressing up as a SvtFOE character for Halloween?

Marco gets fed and with stars bullshit and drops her cold when?

I have no friends so no

A red hoodie and I'm automatically Marco.

I uhh was planning on being tom

I want a lewd Star

Well I could take some suggestions for later if I can get away from the game! and yeah I really dont do lewds

>DQ7 is good?

Yeah, the remake is really well done, solves a ton of issues the original had (looking for tablets no longer is a pain in the ass) and the visual improvements are very nice (the original DQ7 was always a very ugly game for its time)

If you enjoyed DQ1 thru 6 you should easily love it, you can get a 2DS for it even, they are very cheap even brand new.

Actually, they always have censored insults. Compare:

O.V.
>youtu.be/-NP-RsRGzVo?t=2m28s
>Get out, you idiot! I'll find her. I'll find her if I have to burn all of Paris!

Latin American Spanish:
>youtu.be/ZJXWiRKJ5kU?t=2m
>Largo, inepto. La hallaré.

In fact, in early Raúl Aldana years 2000-2005, they didn't censored insults. Proof of this is Dave, the Barbarian, Stuck in the Suburbs and Twiches.

What they began to censor is mentions to death and religious references, specially religious references.

why this bitch built like a fridge

yeah, but babs seed has not an unicorn. She is also not a bitch who always get in trouble, she was just a jerk.

You realize Hispanic isn't a race, right? There's nothing that says Angie isn't also Mexican.

noice.

I think it's high time we saw some art of Kelly interacting with some of the other girls in the show. I'd like to see Janna rubbing Kelly's leafy hair with Kelly blushing furiously.

The idea of the average /sveg/er being out and about where all the kids are freak me out

and you sure as shit won't be going to any parties

So River's stole Moon from Toffee and cucked him?

nope

Why are they changing out in the school hallway?

Yes!

Who knows

nice block bro

I love her more with each episode.

>Why are they changing out in the school hallway?
Cause that's how schools in Cali roll homeboy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yycBLXWPeac

>I told you Marco i'm getting the D one way or another

>>I told you Marco i'm getting the D one way or another
Janna gets violent in her pursuit for the Diaz.

Who's the artist

She even brought a condom that she totally didn't poke a hole in.

Keeping blood-splattered clothes in your locker has to be some kind of health hazard.

Post top tier smug star vs the foe

>that she totally didn't poke a hole in.
Sure she didn't. Just like how she isn't gonna sneak into Marco's room late and night and make some witchy magic with him under the sheets.

You have to go back, Paco

does Anomalyah ship Starco?

Yeah, Star. I have reall gold-yellow hair, I wanna see if I can pull it off

She breathes Starco.

I don't think I've ever actually known a girl to like Starco.

>and you sure as shit won't be going to any parties

Eh, you're not wrong. I was planning on attending public Halloween festivities in my city though. Unsure if I'll dress up though.

Is water wet?

no

Legoman

A starco tease is the most dangerous lead

>she.... she actually has an ass...I cant believe it..thank god shes a dork who still wears dresses in school this day and age

what did he see?

they all want Marco for themselves

>Marco is that a wand or are you just happy to see me

fair enough. I want Star for myself ;_;

The only thing Star has sticking out are her horns.

Marco can see up Starfan13's jammies

whats your fav ship and why

Starco because I want a girl like Star

Starco because it's cute and perfect followed closely by Manna (I'm serious btw)

TadxTom because I think they would have really good chemistry

>whats your fav ship and why
Harem because there's a lot of really good ships and I'd like to see them all interact.
>TadxTom
They're both made for each other. The Cuck Bros.

Manna because I think it would be very fun and interesting, and even a bit cute. Janna and Marco have great interactios as it is.

Followed by Jarco because I would like to see Marco finally get close to someone he has admired for so long, and Jackie clearly has shown to be more and more interested in him across the series.

No because she's mine

Star is too hot for Marco

how is tad a cuck

Star×mina because reasons

He's a manlet and a vegan.

>how is tad a cuck
The Star vs. threads hated Tad the moment he showed up so they wrote stories about Marco stealing Kelly away from him.
Thus was the "Tom's a cuck" meme revived as Tad being called the new cuck.

I'm honestly shocked they let you out

He isn't, he is currently dating a girl that is waifu material so people would like Kelly to cheat on him or something.

I dont get it either, but it's how /sveg/ rolls!

Does Janna really have a crush on Marco or is that just her being weird and somewhat creepy as usual?

She definitely does, but she's not lying about that poet either. But he's dead, soooo

She has a baseline weird that spikes when she's around Marco. Like she can't even control herself when it happens. Doesn't necessarily mean she likes him, but it's pretty damning. At the very least she feels differently about Marco than everyone else.

she doesnt like Marco. just let it die.

nice try fly guy but a look of appreciation can't match lovestruck

>She has a baseline weird that spikes when she's around Marco

Okay, that makes some sense. Then again, everyone gets some weirdness being around Marco due to the fact that Marco is almost always around Star.

i was focusing on Star liking Marco not the other way around

On one hand, I wouldn't put it past her that she just messes with him for fun. On the other hand, that's ALOT of attention to give to just a single boy.

Note that in the couple of instances we've seen her with JUST Star she's fairly normal. And in moments when she's around just Marco she's still sperging out hard. Again, not necessarily a crush, but she does treat him differently.

Would anyone be interested in a disney board on eight chan?

>seething

never

the mods may be sveg's least of our problems now on 4

a bigger force of evil awaits

and they are aligned with SJWs who hate what starco represents

Anyone has the scans of the comic that was released yesterday? Someone posted one link to an imgur album, but it was horribly blurry.

what even
Im just inviting the disney related fandoms to my new board. Starco allowed.

Curiosity:

Which is the name of StarXStarfan13 ship?

Also
かわいいと完璧

>Janna like wrestling

Who would her favorite wrestler be? Maybe Edge.

skleero.tumblr.com/post/151111144233/headcanon-janna-knows-about-stars-crush-on

she just wants to help Star.

She looks cute in jammies

CM punk

ICANN...

we may be gone after midnight

Jarco because Marco highlighted it perfectly in the sleepover

I was rooting for him since the beginning and wanted to see him rise to the occasion of overcoming his own internal struggles realizing Jackie wasn't some huge obstacle but just a cool sweet girl that he'd enjoy spending time with while just as equally hoping for some more character development on her part

Not anymore.

>SJWs who hate what starco represents
SJWs hate a blue-eyed blonde getting chummy with a Pea O'Sea now?

You need something better than Jarco because it can apply to either Jackie and Janna.

Requesting a story about Star joining ISIS

huh, well that's something to read up on tonight

anyway if any of you guys want an alternative board the door's open at 8ch dot pl/disney/

I expect Jarco to end pretty quickly. It'll probably be an entire episode of them realizing they don't have a lot in common or their personalities don't mesh or something. They'll still be friends, Marco just won't have access to that bod, which is a shame. That bod is insane. Worth a little bit of incompatibility imo.

this sad janna made me notice something

Marco's never had a positive interaction with her, every time he talks to her it's with an annoyed or frustrated tone

while at the same time, she's never talked to him negatively, always with a flirty/teasting tone but there's never any ill will behind it

what's marco's problem

wrong. they will have a great relationship which is what will cause Star to leave for Mewni

She's coming on to him too strong.

I'm already satisfied I got some closure in a sense, everything else I'll count as a bonus

so many shows just have the crush stay the crush, that's not sending a good message

Or finally get together with Oskar

let's be real here....Oskar is shit.

Yeah, this. Such an intense thirst is offputting plus she does genuinely obnoxious shit like stealing his keys.

Daily reminder that Janna held on.

And then die on her way back to her home planet.

I think hes great

Daily reminder that Janna screws herself over by being annoying

He looks like a fucking faggot

He's adorable

Nah

jackie is so fucking stacked

she is ready to receive seed from a male of her species

star and janna are still immature

jackie is ready

I think Jackie will realize Star and Marco belong together and then break up with Marco

or Marco will spend time with Jackie and learn that he prefers her as a friend

We need an episode that revolves more around Jackie. So far we can't really tell anything about her personality besides she's laid back and nice. She could surprisingly have some unlikeable qualities.

Jackie will bring them together; to see her OTP

>they end up staying together for the rest of the series

the butthurt would be incalculable

where are the fucking MEGAs for this show

cringe

if this show goes on long enough so cliched bullshit like that will happen

I'll suck my own dismembered penis if jackie/marco happens

I think she'll just take the Diaz for herself

I have a feeling her unlikable qualities are going to be being TOO laid back and nice. Like, Marco will date her for a bit and realize that she's actually pretty boring, if nice. He'll realize he's attracted to chaos, and that will narrow his options down to Janna and Star. Then later he dates Janna and blah blah blah Starco is endgame.

what?

as nice as Jackie seems; Star is clearly a better girl for Marco. they spend all their time together. complement each other, and Star looked so heartbroken when Marco didn't want to spend time with her after the sleepover

I can literally tell you that unless this show lasts for 20 seasons they arent going to have Star and Marco have more than 1 love interest apart from each other.

some*

>Star looked so heartbroken when Marco didn't want to spend time with her
I hope we get more of this

They couldn't milk any drama that way. That's why it's inevitable Marco and Jackie won't last. It's too early and they still have at least another season of ship teasing to do.

Do you want the thread to stay up or get deleted?

Ron Stoppable had a few in a couple of seasons. I mean, they were barely background characters, but they fit them in there. Gave them little arcs and whatnot that didn't really go anywhere.

More heartbroken Star?

Why do fans want who want Jackie and Marco together also want Star to be miserable without?

yes

*who want
*without him
Lol

yea. but those are background characters. they cant just pair Marco or Star up with everyone at this point. its Oskar/Jackie to Starco plain and simple.

>I hope we get more of this

Star is such a sweet girl...she has been treated like shit by her parents and had crappy friends like ponyhead her whole life. Marco is the best thing to have ever happened to her...

>kevin 11

well some of us want Star to be heartbroken but win Marco in the end
>Star is such a sweet girl...she has been treated like shit by her parents and had crappy friends like ponyhead her whole life. Marco is the best thing to have ever happened to her...
which is why it would make for some good drama

Does anyone have a link to monday's episodes?

I'd rather have Star heartbroken. then Marco dumps her in the 2nd to last episode for a different girl. then Star goes back to Mewni in tears. her parents try to comfort her and then the series finale is Star reading her Journal which has stories of all the things her and Marco did together and photos of them hugging and being close. then the episod ehas a ton of flashbacks of everytime they hugged and touched. then Star hangs herself from the window in her castle. end

The lack of love/fanart for Oskar is heartbreaking :')

Sweet! Glad you like it! Thanks!

Lol it was nice until I read the last sentence

replace killing herself with burning the book and then we have an answer

nice? why would you want any of the stuff there to happen?

then again

perhaps it would be better she runs away and becomes a wandering hermit

forever alone

I meant nice drama. Assuming SVTFOE would even add romantic drama like that.

These are great.

o as in. having a heartbroken Star on Mewni reading her journal etc. I can't really see that going any other way than Star suiciding.

Star can't live without her Marco...

Kill u are self my dude

Can you imagine what puberty will bring her?
Once Jackie hits puberty she will surpass humanity and become a fertility godess. Then once the ancient Aztec blood in Marco awakens he too will ascend to godhood and the two gods will proceed to make love as the modern world below them ends, ushering in the new world that Jackie will birth.
A fittng end to bring about the glory of Jarco being endgame.

She's 14. Without a doubt she already hit puberty.

you are an edgy man. But it's true. Star needs to kill herself for a good ending

And how.

why is she is not barefoot? I want to see her and Jackie's feet.

You're welcome m8, you did all the work.

yes

Why is Star a cuck?

because she hasn't sung to Marco at a school assembly yet to win his heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLHe9WOI9XQ

I don't understand why

:^)

because Jackie is thicc

>because she hasn't sung to Marco at a school assembly yet to win his heart
I wanna see a comic of Marco singing "Stand Out" to Jackie during a school announcement..

>Daily reminder that Janna screws herself over by being annoying
I'd love to have a Janna in my life. Marco is just a faggot.

Roxanne even has a Mole just like Marco

BRUTAL (didn't Star like Marco in the original story idea?)

although I don't think Eden Sher has a singing voice to pull off a thing like this to actually make Star look cool

Shipping aside (I'm for starco, but them being friend until the end) I love SVTFOE It shows you can still have a cartoon that's funny without having to force stupid morals, or sjw agenda ,or a complex story into everything. The shwo manages to blend the absurd with realism to keep it cohesive and add to the humor, like the police realistically arresting them. Also I think the decision to make Star's powers not have to be hidden removed so much unnecessary tension from the show.

she can probably get any boy at school

>because she hasn't sung to Marco at a school assembly yet to win his heart.
Is there a part where Principal Skeeves introduces the idea of "Science Slumber Parties"?

this show is nothing but shipping Starco. don't kid yourself

Science Slumber Parties sounds lewd coming from this face

f r i e n d z o n e

>Science Slumber Parties sounds lewd coming from this face
I know, that's what made the scene so funny. Dude looks like a total creeper.

I actually think they could pull a stunt like this if they can get 2 stupid friends to help Star; although I think the show might be too colorful (literally the color scheme) to make it work. plus Eden Sher always sounds like a dork.

>I actually think they could pull a stunt like this if they can get 2 stupid friends to help
Well if it's Marco doing it then those two stupid friends would be Ferguson and Alphonzo. Plus it also depends on how well Adam can sing. Unless they just use the "Stand Out" song.

Starfan13 and Ponyhead or Janna

ponyhead hates Marco too much
well I originally thought Marco would fall for Star first. but this week killed that theory

>ponyhead hates Marco too much
Well it looks like she's coming around on hating him. Seems like she tolerates him now.
>well I originally thought Marco would fall for Star first. but this week killed that theory
Indeed.

you think Ponyhead will confront Marco and tell him how Star feels about him?

all this starco... sigh

>you think Ponyhead will confront Marco and tell him how Star feels about him?
Maybe, seems like it might be possible if she comes to no longer hate Marco.

Why does that say crisps on it?

would you like somecucked Star instead

but does ponyhead even know? I assumed that's why she accused marco of playing the field. maybe she thinks marco likes star already!?!?!

>but does ponyhead even know? I assumed that's why she accused marco of playing the field.
I doubt so, she seemed to just know about Marco's advances on Jackie.

It's unlikely she knows, she doesn't seem particularly perceptive or intelligent. There was no clear agreement on what her motives were in the Sleepover episode, but a common consensus seemed to be that she was doing it more out of petty spite for Marco more than anything given the girls interest towards him and his attempts to try and act cool in front of them.

ponyhead is awful ;_; how could she not want Starco

meep

I'm watching this show for the first time on Disney Channel right now. It's pretty bad guys. Is there something I'm missing? It's just quiet and bland. It's not funny either, almost obnoxious. The episode with Mina something berry had me cringing .

Because she views Star as her best friend and only hers, it's some pretty clear stuff.

maybe it just aint your thing you don't have to like it

Imagine if the upcoming Marco and Ponyhead-centric episode has PH dropping hints of Star''s crush on Marco and Marco acting stupid and PH delivering one of those "Wait so you really don't know?" speeches and it ends with Marco realizing he doesn't know who he has a crush on anymore and him just being there like "...woah". I mean it's obvious it won't happen but can you imagine all the Starco teasing? I get giddy just thinking about it tbqh

Are you still here?

>It's just quiet and bland. It's not funny either, almost obnoxious. The episode with Mina something berry had me cringing .

that one sucked

Beautiful

Starcest

at the rate we're going in the TV show I expect Starco to be canon before the comic is even done. but if there will be Starco teasing it will be when Star and Marco go to the planes of time again and see their future selves and kids.

Can a demon even be yandere? That's probably their idea of basic love.

What?

Where's the starfan13 love?

The reason I still don't support it is that I see no romantic chemistry between them at all. I know it’s arbitrary, but they feel like brother and sister to me (probably because they live together platonically) which in my mind makes it a non-starter.

Here are three links for Monday episode
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9xWlFlhq2VFdnJHMGhxWERPbTg
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3aWQdidOuhVaE1CUU5PYldJeVk/view
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ

> I see no romantic chemistry between them at all.

I think ti could work between them. however Star's apparent crush on Marco seems like it came out of nowhere.

If Janna doesn't show up in the Halloween episode dressed up as the most stereotypical vampire possible I will be deeply disappointed.

The only solution is for them to keep kissing until it's not horrible.

this is a redraw of something but i can't remember what

I love the fangs on this one.

Well, if you look at "Freeze Day", you can see a shot of middle school aged Marco nodding at middle school aged Jackie, and she's not as stacked as she is in current form.

This hurt me...I've been on both sides of this before

is star a human? or some sort of near-human alien race?

Just caught up on season 2
I've missed some good stuff

Star is still best girl

Mewnian.

your oscar is adorable
good stuff user

Knives and Scott's regretful make-out in Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour

Mewman is the species. Mewnian refers to the empire of Mewni.

scott pilgrim

she's a dumb bitch

leave

whats with all the Star and Starco hate on this thread

you can tell she likes him now...how long until she starts drooling over him like Oscar?

Star is a dumb whore. the only reason people like her is because she's a humanoid looking alien and thus can be shipped with Marco. if she was like a quadruped or something nobody would care.

soon

get out

I don't want that. I want Star to try too hard to get Marco to like her. then she confesses and then everything is forever awkward

Pairing the main female and male character is incredibly cliche and some people would like to see something for a change. Myself included

Star is dumb you can't deny it. she also sucks as a character. Steven Universe is better than she is. and he's a massive fat fuck loser

trollolololo

Get this hothead outta here

> to see something for a change

it sounds like you're just trying to be different to be different. the show already has it looking like they'll end up together and it's doing it well and fun. if you want a story where the main guy and girl dont end up together go write your own and get it made into a cartoon.

so gorgeous

how can Marco resist?

>Star is a dumb whore
She's insecure as all fuck and acts like a fool to cover it, but she's not an idiot.

>how long until she starts drooling over him like Oscar?
It'll be interesting to see what the writers actually do with Star and Oskar now.

by focusing on the hotter girl

i could see after jarco end, Marco enter in a ''girl crush of the week''' phase, wheres marco have a different crush every week, It would eventually revealed that he is desperately trying to fill a void left by the failure with jackie because she was not the girl he was expecting.

them in a series finale starco happen and no more void.

And it sounds like you're a faggot who doesn't like people not sharing his preferences.

is she actually insecure though? how do we know that?

>It'll be interesting to see what the writers actually do with Star and Oskar now.

maybe they'll actually get together? or she'll see Oskar's girlfriend we don't know about yet. BTFO

thats the GREAt about star vs, in a age wheres every cartoon is trying to make some political AGENDA, we have something that is just CUTE and funny

well yea; your ideas suck shit from an asshole. I was just trying to be civil about it

not that user but you were kinda being a dick about it

Go be civil in a busy road, faggot.

tomco because i hate myself

>is she actually insecure though? how do we know that?
I don't know it for sure, but it's the best explanation I can think of. Whenever anyone pushes on her fool mask, she freaks out (and sometimes becomes hostile). But when she's in a situation she's in control of, she drops the act and becomes a lot more confident.

Thank you for the fanart. It's great to see Oskar getting so notification.

Same here

well you're in luck...Star and Marco can never be together; they're from...2 different worlds.. society will never accept them

Oskar/Star bc their personalities are compatible and they're both adorable.

I want a call back to season 1 where Star and Marco go back to Pixtopia and see Alphonso being a Stalin-like fascist dictator.

Lol

>their personalities are compatible

delusional princess and retard?

can Star join in too

coincidence

The more the merrier

Star is not for sex...and neither are any of the girls or boys in the show because they are unmarried and 14 years old

hopping to see this with Marco on bottom and Star, Jackie, or Janna on top.

tom too?!

in some countries the age of consent is 14
also Utah

marriage is what actually matters.

>can Star join in too
Sure she can, Brittney will join in as well.

Everybody

>even me?

breastforce.tumblr.com/post/147822521955/marco-is-a-trans-girl-theory

>marco-is-a-trans-girl-theory

The squid lady dies at the end

so because Star loves Marco all she ever wants to do is hang out and have fun with him...is that what has been hindering her progress from getting better at magic and will thus cause Glossaryck to tell her parents to send her back to mewni so she can concenctrate without distractions?

Especially you

I:^)

oh shit

Star will sacrifice her life to save Marco. then he will live the rest of his Life without Star but with Jackie.

It's okay

Just wait for Janna

Lol

Oh look, she "totally" forgot to mention the Sleep Over episode where Marco confessed his crush to Jackie.

hed never do that to his boyfriend

I doubt that Janna and Tom would be a couple. He might be put off by her and his short temper wouldn't help the situation.

how does that debunk a trans theory?

Still can't believe they put that subtle tongue flick in there. Like god damn that can't be anything BUT lewd, even in context.

>hed never do that
He'd do pic related.
>how does that debunk a trans theory?
I'm just saying she forgot it. If I sounded like I was trying to debunk it then I apologize.

Tomco vs Starco
lets add Mooffee into the mix or is it Toffoon

not this shit again just let me ship tomco

Hopefully we see more lewd Star/Wand moments

Why not just make it a three way relationship? Tom's a changed man.

Like most cartoonists and consumers thereof, Nefcy is a giant pervert.

How do you do your sketches?

>MMF
Don't be a numale, user.

I open firealpaca and scream

>not this shit again just let me ship tomco
Sorry dude, but it's tradition. Everyting Tomco related has to be ridiculed.
Pass through the fires and you'll have earned our respect.
>Why not just make it a three way relationship?
Cause Tom must be cucked. and because I not sure most residents of Star vs. threads would like that ship.

I'm sorry, let's be friends.

fffffffine but I wont go down easy

Friends :3

>fffffffine but I wont go down easy
That's the spirit, you earned a Tom Baby.

sweet

Requesting a version of the screencap on the left that has Marco pantsless and wearing the boxers on the right

Is anyone else seeing a purple and blue party hat on the threads?

Yea. Is it Cred Forums's birthday?

Yes, user.

We all are.

It's Cred Forums's birthday son

hope this is ok

The really depressing part is that they're not totally crazy. They show has some pretty good hints that Marco's not really as okay as he claims to be, and they did a good job of picking out some of those moments and identifying what's going on in them. 80% of that article is an interesting read.
And then they jumped to "lol he's trans".

i'm a fan

So if Starfan13 is into girls ( or just Star ), do you think any future characters are gonna confess their attraction to the same gender? Even though it doesn't seem that her feelings for star are romantic, she could have a tiiiny crush.

Nice, thanks :)

pretty sure she is just obsessed with Star

Yea you're right.

Alright, so I'm not crazy. Good to know

Do you think the girls would have tried to molest Marco, if the sleep over night had gone on normally?

yes

Janna would have.

God her voice actor didn't fit her. I understand they wanted her to sound older but it just didn't work.

She didn't even look older either

Teenage girls get sexually aggressive if it's a group of them with just one boy and no supervision.

might do some sad starco next

Yeah. That happened to me at camp twice.

sad Starco is best

:^(

That's just selfcest. Mina is obviously protoStar with a pinch of Savage Sailor Moon.

I can't wait for transitioned marco to be double penetreted by tom and oscar

the grief is so good

>yfw they had a "rainbow party"

REJECTED

I wonder how Star feels about Earth when she's stuck in the friend zone

I can see Star being mildly insecure or at least feeling lonely. I mean, we only know she has only one confirmed friend before meeting Marco, and two before the second season.

i think it would be funny for us and not for them but definitely interesting for the show if they kiss before saying their feelings or being a couple.
like they kissed in BF, they still friends in that comic, not gonna sujest they should make out in the show, no ,i'm talking about what they gonna become after they kiss.

Jackie's probably insecure tbqhfam

Could see her getting with a bunch of random earth guys to try and make Marco jealous. Which doesn't work.

Then she throws in the towel and gets back with Tom (while still living at the Diaz's) out of defeat. Who promptly starts being controlling and abusive, which DOES get a response out of Marco.

possibly the wildest misconception in this fandom is that friendship and romance are somehow mutually exclusive, we must work to dismantle this false dichotomy

Reminds me of the Banagic episode.

Explain?

Good romance usually blossoms out of friendship. Not always. But it makes a great foundation.

S-story time?

friendship and romance are not mutually exclusive

>tom
>abusive
not in my fucking house

How tho?

That'd make for an interesting few episodes

I never once thought this. In my own life friends ended up marrying other friends because they realized they are already the perfect companion for one another. Sure if a romance goes awry it can end the friendship but when it doesn't it's seriously magical, like finding your true soul mate.

Only person who thinks like you say here is Amarillo. Guess some guy bestie (girl?) dumped her whiny ass. So now shes jaded in regards to Static.

I'm amazed at how the quality of this show went up since the first episode

Makes me glad that i stuck with it when i had a chance.
Post more marco.

Starco* Damn it.

have some butt

Heart broken Star would probably let Tom manipulate her and treat her like shit. Which, if he learned that she is only with him because Marco rejected her, he'd probably be willing to do: he does have anger issues, after all. If she could see that him being abusive was getting a rise out of Marco, she might even end up feeding into it just to spite him.

anger issues does not equal abusive :^/

i'm sure the occasional slap or punch was out of love

The only thing left of that in modern culture is that, now completely untrue, "more than friends" line. Lovers are more like acquaintances nowadays. It used to be that you first became good friends with the person before taking the relationship to sex because chances were you were going to spend at least the majority of your life with the person. Now it's almost non-existent, in fact, it usually hampers romance because sex is seen as something that ruins friendships.

The brief time I dated my best friend was probably the best time I had with a person. Unfortunately things weren't meant to be, but I'd do it again if I could.

The upside of it is probably that you already gel with the person pretty well and you already like the person for who they are. The downside is that the break up can effect the friendship permanently.

>Someone has watched dubs of the show?

I have watched a Japanese dub (the Star VA was really trying, but could not hold up to Eden) and a Polish dub. The Star VA in the Polish dub was really pretty damn amazing, easily the best Star after Eden.

>you'll never use your magic wand to conjure-up a thick veiny dick to destroy your bestie's latino bubble butt with
Why even live?

Marco's fine with being in touch with his feminine side while still having plenty of manly and desirable qualities. Which is why he already has a harem in the works. Dude has confidence and knows how to work it, when he isn't busy tripping over the one girl he is crushing hard on (who he even admits his feelings to in a mature and introspective manner).

Tumblr girl just be reachin hard. Especially since all the stuff she tries to pin down as evidence of Marco's "dysphoria" is literally just him being an indecisive teenager going through puberty. Like god damn.

maybe but that doesn't mean all friends should fuck tho if youre really good friends you'll consider dating but more often than not you get friend love confused with romantic love this happened with me and my friend whe even questioned her sexuality(shes a lesbian) but it was just really strong friend love

No, but it can easily lead into abuse.

perhaps old world mewnian culture would be a better fit for Marco

and he wont feel afraid or ashamed to be manly

a la dipper vs manhood

How do you date as friends? Isn't that just considered hanging out?

let ppl headcanon tho

you don't date as friends dude

"Modern culture" is a collection of ridiculously variable standards and norms. The "lovers as acquaintances" practice is usually viewed as an experimental college-age phase meant for gathering experience, that most people grow out of: and if they don't, it's often portrayed as leading into loveless marriages.

>It used to be that you first became good friends with the person before taking the relationship to sex because chances were you were going to spend at least the majority of your life with the person.
Plenty of people still do that. They're just not the ones trawling clubs for hookups. Fuck a club slut, get treated like a club slut. There's a reason "we met at a bar", when said by a couple in a healthy relationship. is usually said with a laugh and an implication that it's cliche.

stop making me feel bad for Tom he had his chance and he fucked up now it's marco's turn

why did they have to give him actual emotions, he should have stayed as a typical bad guy

But then how do you go from friends to date to friends again? Doesn't the friends dynamic change?

I don't know we didn't date I think you miss read

Marco also seems to be sheltered from hypermasculine culture by having two very loving and conservativish parents, a rare thing in modern society which the show has an intentional backdrop to

compare to Ludo being forces to become super many by being thrown into nature, Rivers attitute to being in nature and being a man, and Marcos endless examples of willful naivity about putting other people before himself and being a "nice guy" (goblin dogs)

Marcos true charecter growth shows when the hoodie comes off and he is only in the grey t shirt exposing his arms but slim frame. same when the vest came off in sleepover, and in the dream, an when captured by Toffee

The friend dynamic does change. The romance possibly not working out and potentially throwing a bone into the friendship cogs is part of the natural order of things. Risk is an aphrodisiac though, so it balances out.

bunnybread is that you?

>stop making me feel bad for Tom
Not my intentions, fuck Tom, bitch ass nigga can eat a dick.
NOT Marco's dick! I know you Tomco shippers are watching...
Tad's bush dick is ok though, go crazy with that.

Hair looks like Oskar...

I guess I've always been pretty risk averse when it comes to human relationships because of my self-esteem. To me, I'd probably not take a chance on even the most blatant or hint dropping. In a way, I'd almost rather be unhappy than lose people I care about.

do you guys think...that somewhere out there...there are kids who go to school and actually talk about this show IRL?

What a nice discussion is happening here lads

Probably. It's a big world

>Marco also seems to be sheltered from hypermasculine culture by having two very loving and conservativish parents
Have you seen his Dad? Have you seen the episodes where he goes apeshit trying to be a Karate badass? Have you seen his interactions with Star's Dad? Dude has plenty of exposure to traditionally masculine culture.

>Marcos endless examples of willful naivity about putting other people before himself and being a "nice guy"
Kindness is one of his traits, not the defining aspect of his character. Even in Goblin Dogs, he's shown as being tired of the bullshit, calling Pony Head on her shit, and only sticking it out out of loyalty to his friends/tenacity.

>Marcos true charecter growth shows when the hoodie comes off and he is only in the grey t shirt exposing his arms but slim frame. same when the vest came off in sleepover, and in the dream, an when captured by Toffee
Yeah. Those moments turned him into even more of a badass than he already was. Honestly, he was a refreshingly competent male lead, and that was before the character development.

I want to fuck a teenage girl cosplaying as Star..can someone help me find one?

head to the police station

rest in fucking pieces

Lmao

no pedophiles allowed

I think the golden grail here is that moment where you have that "I'd totally let you guys fuck me if I was a girl" talk as young teens. Except now you're adults of different genders and you can totally provide sex for each other. The friendship is still the focus, but you also fuck.

>To me, I'd probably not take a chance on even the most blatant or hint dropping. In a way, I'd almost rather be unhappy than lose people I care about.
That's your choice, bro. If you can honestly be at peace with it, there's nothing wrong with it, either: the majority of the people saying "hurr durr kys pussy beta faggot" are just teasing/poking at people in a Cred Forums-friendly manner. The same way you'd talk shit to someone to try and get them to stand up for themselves.

But rest assured, if the choice was simple and easy, the possible reward wouldn't be nearly as good. And even if it doesn't work out, the experience is legitimately invaluable.

Spinning wheels until someone scans the comic.

Anyone got dl links for the last couple episodes? tpb only has 480p

I miss kat

But not everyone is gay.

Here bro
S02E08mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ

S02E01 mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
S02E02 mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
S02E03 mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
S02E04 mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
S02E05 mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
S02E06 mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
S02E07 mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
S02E08 mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09 mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ

Nah, I agree with you. I definitely have been trying to take more risks and be more assertive in life. It's more of a thing I've become more self aware about in recent years.

I appreciate the advice, though.

Thanks!

With the amount of juvenile crime nowadays, that's probably a good idea. Chances are, you'll find someone who's in for prostitution, and even if not, I doubt they have the high moral standards to refuse money for sex.

On second thought, you'll probably end up there eventually anyways.

Star doesnt love Marco anymore...she left him in the dust

Nope. Marco didn't follow Star.

Marco said he would stay by her...he's a horrible boyfriend

so what do you guys like about this show? i watched an episode and thought the voice acting, writing and animation were pretty terrible but thats just like, my opinion man.

I posted in the other thread, but its probably more appropriate here

>Marco is perfectly fine, he just didn't feel like wearing his hoodie that day.
(good art)

might need to watch a couple more episodes to get it user, this show was really inconsistent (in the beginning at least) see

Male lead that isn't an ineffective pussy.
Fun episodes that build plot continuity through minor background details without getting too full of themselves.
Solid animation when it comes to fight scenes.
An antagonist that goes through actual character development that makes him more relatable and threatening to the main characters, paired with another antagonist that is actually threatening from the get go.
Cute characters.

If it completely turns you off from the start though, it may just not be your show.

Hahaha, oh man this is gold.

thnx I wanted to follow up the pic with something like this but I was lazy

how will Star be able to win Marco from Jackie?

wait.... MALE lead? i thought star was the prot?

I take sweet pleasure in knowing this person will eventually be proven completely wrong.

She is, but they're both main characters.

what would Star be without her Marco?

>implying she doesn't just hotdog his bubblebutt to save penetration for when they're married to make it all the more sweeter

I think technically she is the lead, even if she's just the focal character. Though they pull about the same weight, I'd say Marco is the deuteragonist. So not necessarily a Sidekick who follows the main character around, but the second person the show revolves around.

Star and Marco are dual protags.
Star is the often stupid heavy hitter with a penchant for wanton destruction.
Marco is the responsible, sometimes-suave martial artist that keeps Star in check and champions non-retarded gameplans, which Star usually follows.

They play off each increasingly well a the series progresses. Star is kinda stupid and disconnected, but it's acknowledged in the show: usually by Marco, who is portrayed as the sensible one.

GUYS I JUST REALIZED STAR WASN'T LYING IN THE SLEEPOVER EPISODE!!!!

the box made everyone pinky swear to bind them to an oath of honesty; but ponyhead doesn't have pinkies so she could lie. SHE ACTUALLY LIKES MARCO WHICH IS WHY SHE IS MEAN TO HIM IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

Here's a short, alt ending greentext I wrote for Sleepover.

pastebin.com/NPQUBuqP

Not my best work, then again I'm fairly drunk. It's sfw btw but I know that one pedo user/possible mod will deleted it anyway cuz every green is automatically pedophilia. Although something tells me he's just angry because no one will actually cater to his sick fetishes.

Hahaha, nice as always, IG!

you once again flipped the canvas once too many!

page 10, i guess its time to migrate

Haha, curses!

Starco because cute and perfect

Oh I totally screwed up editing that

Here's the fix