How do Spidermon's hands and feet stick to the walls through his costume?

How do Spidermon's hands and feet stick to the walls through his costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/22769/20141224/gecko-gloves-by-stanford-students-will-let-you-scale-glass-walls-want-to-be-spider-man.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man's_powers_and_equipment#Wall-crawling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Through the cloth. He technically shouldn't have soles in there. When he needs to wall crawl without the suit he takes the shoes off and goes by sock.

he keeps a plastic baggie full of glue that he dips his hands and feet into to get all sticky

this. anytime they gave him soles that's a mistake
though obviously it's a lot easier to film with soles, but they should make them out of a matte material that could pass for cloth when filmed, and shaped subtly like there's foot underneath them

gumption

In the comics his hands and feet have thinner fabric over them, I believe.

friction gloves and friction footies.

Parker is a science genius, and his "superpowers" are 100% technology based. He developed the webbing chemicals, that shoot from the wrist bands that you see in OP's pic. The spider-bite was just his thematic inspiration, like batman being inspired by bats. Just like Batman doesn't have bat-powers, Spiderman doesn't have spider-powers.

Mental Bio-magnetism. He can control the atomic bonds on his body which allow him to stick to anything by focusing on it.

van der waals force

What about his spider strength tho?

Spiderforce

What teh actual fuck kind of post is this?

This

>Spidermon
I said that in a jamacain accent

Someone needs to do a
>proprotional spider
or
>electrons
or
>totems
or some other
>ain't gotta explain shit

Which... seriously there's no Spidey-themed "ain't gotta explain shit"?

techtimes.com/articles/22769/20141224/gecko-gloves-by-stanford-students-will-let-you-scale-glass-walls-want-to-be-spider-man.htm

It has four letters and starts with "S".

"Radioactive spider blood, I ain't gonna explain shit"

fresh off the photoshop

It's a banepost of some sort, I'm pretty sure. It's cryptic, but it's there.

Curry is a science genius, and his "superpowers" are 100% technology based. He developed the trident that you see in the OP's pic. The ocean was just his thematic inspiration, like batman being inspired by bats. Just like Batman doesn't have bat-powers, Aquaman doesn't have aqua-powers.

What does he do when he needs to take a shit? Seems like a pain in the ass to get his underoos off.

Try better

It's an "attractive force". It works through clothes and even his shoes, although thinner is better. Kind of like magnetism, except with anything. He usually takes off his loafers when forced to wall crawl in civvies, although not always.
There's not much more to it than that. Don't listen to the weird spazzes who insist he ought to wear fingerless gloves or go barefoot.

He secretes jizz through his palms and soles.

He doesn't stick to walls, walls stick to him

That's kind of true, though, except he does have superpowers. The spider bite didn't give him any spider related powers, but the radiation from it did give him strength, agility, mild precognition, and the ability to stick to surfaces (this would make more since if it had been a gecko. Spider's aren't actually that good at sticking to surfaces.) The only thing that's actually "spidery" about Spider-Man is the webbing, which is tech based.

All jokes aside I really like how this suit looks

He masturbates with all his clothes on and doesn't clean up.

It's spider-mon dumbass.

His costume is actually separate pieces, boots, pants, shirt, gloves and mask.

He has the ability to control the electrostatic force between his body and pretty much any surface.

The static force thing covers his entire body (so he can stick to a wall by his back or chest or whatever) but it's more heavily concentrated in his hands and feet. The suit is thin enough not to interfere with the interaction.

Electro can and has fucked with this interaction and messed up his ability to stick to stuff.

>The Spider-Man entry in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe states that Spider-Man is able to enhance the flux of inter-atomic attractive forces on surfaces he touches, increasing the coefficient of friction between that surface and himself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man's_powers_and_equipment#Wall-crawling

>Spiderforce
preposterous, we all know it's spiders from the spider dimension.

because he touches himself at night.

>"Hi, I'm a casual and my only knowledge of the character is from Raimi's movies."

>Spidermon
Hey mon tree shots to ya bombaclock head. Everybody knows that the rudeboy Spider crawls up walls using the mojo from the spider's flowjo.

Could be bio-static

End yourself

These, basically.

And I started thinking he was a digimon.

Is that why Miles can stun people with electricity, or is it just because he's black?

Underrated post.

Kill yourself

Take your shit fanfiction somewhere else faggot.

I'm pretty sure it's stated he has the proportional strength of a spider, but Spiders have Exo-skeletons, and there is no official explanation (As far as I know) on how the Spider-bite altered his biology so he'd have super human strength and agility.

Now that's terrifying.

Either a mad clone, or some alien monster, but that'd be a great horror book villain for Pete.

Raimi's spider-man literally had the 2099 barbed skin.

Shoeless spidey is literally from the Ditko era.

Shut up, faggot.

>literally
I can't wait for this shit to fade in popularity.

I want to fuck Tom Holland.

2099 doesn't have barbed skin, he has retractable claws at his fingertips.

t. Mechanical webshooter fag

Maybe he just really wants to.

The fact that you literally think things people have always said in the modern era are new and will fade is like so problematic.

It's probably more like how Gecko's feet work, aka nanofibers that work off Van Der Waal bonding.

t. /sci/

>I've never ever read a comic book but I'm going to say people only know him form the Raimi movies cause I'm a supreme faggot that can't avoid making a fool of myself

I never say this, but kill yourself.

Are you trolling? It's literally in the theme song of one of the many shows. Radiation + Spider = Spider powers, though his gripping of surfaces has been explored multiple times, best explanation is from Spider-Girl where Mayday explains it's a bit like a Van-Der Wal's force they can control.

I meant that there's no "In-detail" explanation of how his strength and agility works in the same way the explanation for how Spider-man's wall crawling ability work. I'm wondering how it alters his muscle or skeletal system for him to be able to perform such feats.

He got strong and now fast? What are you looking for details of how the muscles work. It's comic books mang.

This is the kind of thing that ruins heroes. If they try and explain scientifically how it works, then there will be thousands of autists finding loopholes and stretching his powers until he can do everything.

You can see it with Aquaman when fans started thinking "wait a minute, for him to survive at the bottom of the ocean, he has to be able to lift thousands of tons and have skin and bone as hard as diamonds!" And it's why they gave up doing anything except speed force for the Flash.

That would've been a interesting costume if the artist didn't decide to combine two costumes together.