Really mates, what the fuck is happening with The Loud House?

Really mates, what the fuck is happening with The Loud House?

[ Don't read this thread if you are politically sensitive ]

First the show started with a wonderful homy show about a big family that makes you have fun with the characters that have rich personalities, funny stories and important lessons about life. Now, the shows is about a boy acting like a idiot teenager and his life out of his house. The stories turned superficial, the loud sisters (best draw in show) became secondary characters, Loud House is no more the main scenario, Family is no more the main topic, Lincoln became a premature teenager and the show is now pure politically correct propaganda.
First they put Bobby, after came "Clyde's interracial gay parents", after cames "Ronnie Anne", now, a bunch of useless characters becames recurring characters.
It's only the first season! It's too early to kill the show.
What will come next? All the Louds will date with mexicans? Mr. Loud will become a Cuck?They will make a Loud sister be a lesbian? Other be feminist? Other have a 'tumblred' gender? What the fuck is going on?

>horny

>the show is now pure politically correct propaganda
Did you expect anything else from a western show that's about a boy surrounded by women?

This is weak bait but I love "wonderful horny show" as a descriptor.

couldnt even spell homely

This is now a nutshack thread.

Who is the best nutshack and why is it Tito "Dick" Dickman?

It was hoMy, though

buncha sickos

I'm guessing that you are too stupid to spoiler?

>First the show started with a wonderful horny show

I think it's all because (((Nickelondeon))) is forcing Savino to bring "diversity" to the show or it's because of the others storyboarders.
Episodes storyboarded by Savino are funny, directed for family and secondary characters acting like secondary character. Now, the others storyboarders don't make the episodes like this. It's really sad that a perfect show like these will die so early.

Shit my bad, I registered that non-word as horny, which describes this board's feelings on the show anyway.

Fuck. On one hand Nutshack blows all moeshit animu out of the water but on the other hand I don't want to miss out on hanging with Dick.

You're really politically sensitive.

>Nutshack blows all moeshit animu out of the water
Some of them are decent though.

>[ Don't read this thread if you are politically sensitive ]

Don't you think it's kinda hypocritical to call other people sensitive while making a thread about how a cartoon offended you?

>Don't read this thread if you are politically sensitive
>makes a politically sensitive post about a fucking cartoon

I guess. I mean I do love Milky Holmes and Dokuro-Chan if they count.

Would still gladly pick Nutshack over shit like Lucky Star though.

Okay Kazikuck, you can put your trip back on now.

>that episode where tito is a blind samurai in feudal japan
>it's the sixth fucking episode

They had some real nuts to do some weird fucking alternate setting episode as the SIXTH episode.

Fuck off Cred Forums, clydes dad are great characters you fucking uptight conservative.

It's not offended me, it's just a sad thing

The answer is that the thread is bait.

I think is weird to classify a guy with beliefs like me be a politically sensitive

I'm liberal and I fucking hate fags

Great characters? i don't think great characters are designed because of liberal teenagers wants "diversity" in cartoons

So people should avoid making gay characters so your feelings dont get hurt?

high five m8
pretty crummy bait too. this is one of the straightest shows on tv. there's boy-girl shit constantly. there's just one fag couple, easily ignored.

anyway, i imagined that this would happen to a show of today, it's happening with all the shows

Im a nazi but i just can't fucking stand Aryans.

No, people should avoid to force cartoon show directors to put shits like this

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Trust me

How do you know it was forced? What if the character just felt like giving clyde 2 dads?

You know i like SU, but i absolutely despise the fanbase here, not because of political or cancer reasons, but because they're a bunch apologetic cucks. Seriously, if you gonna like something then like it, if you hate something hate it, just don't

>hey g-guys, i-i kinda enjoy steven universe, pls no bully

I just really dislike that attitude on people.