Yep, we can still dream

Yep, we can still dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9WG-BqoKxA

id pay to watch a netflix Dredd Tv series with Urban and Thirlby

Don't you forget about Traue

Still pisses me off that the Darth Maul series was an April Fool's prank. Also, Meme Knight needs one in the worst way.

Hope springs eternal.

i'll get hype when i see actual stuff

Fuck yeah

Pretty good for a fan trailer

>Anderson will never give you the LAWWWWWWWW!

I like Hershey better anyway

DeMarcooooooooooo

She's great too

I would genuinly consider suicide if they didn't get Olivia back.

I mean... She's not doing much right? It wouldn't be hard to lock her in? Its Netflix money

Yes

They all good.

Last I checked she's 100% on board.

>Alex Garland

All goddesses, my fellow Judge

Would you settle for Urban and a black Walter the Wobot?

Neat, post more

Where's my Judge Anderson Psi Files HBO series?

The dream is dead.

Sadly I don't have as much as I'd like.

No HBO, but she is getting her own Dreddverse strip soon-ish.

>tfw movieverse Hershey is such an unstoppable badass she gets assigned to entire riots

Ah, that's fine.
I'd be happy with a simple Judge-dump though.

Like this one, beautiful.

Do we even deserve something this nice?

Dunno about deserve, but I'll tell you what I want.

>Dredd 2 by the visionary director Zack Snyder

I asked this in a thread a couple days ago, but you weren't there so I'll ask again.

Have you (or anyone else) successfully subscribed to 2000 AD and Megazine at a fairly affordable rate in the US (preferably via a LCS)?

Can you please felate Snyder in the companywars thread?

Sadly, I wouldn't know. I don't live in the US. The best course of action in this kind of situations is usually asking the LCSes in your area. If they're big enough or cool enough they should accomodate you.

Don't be a dick

Then don't shit up my Dredd thread.

My only fear is that they will have an astronomical upcharge for the mags (like maybe 8-10 or so dollars an issue) and I will be getting them at a month delay, or more. My experience with UK-US shipping logistics has not been pleasant.

Yeah, it's always a bit of a crapshoot. If all else fails, digital is working pretty well through the 2000AD app. But it's just not the same...

2 years for still being a dick

As I understand it the main problem with getting 2000ad outside the UK is that Diamond are dicks and refuse to reliably ship anything that doesn't conform to what ever the big two decide is a "proper comic"
You can subscribe direct from the 2000ad website currently the combi deal for both is £170+shipping.

Bump

>Diamond are dicks

Water is also wet.

>One day this will happen

Hope so, at least a sequel for gods sake