So will cartoon network announce more new shows to replace all the ones being cancelled soon...

So will cartoon network announce more new shows to replace all the ones being cancelled soon, or will it becone a network barren of programing?

Yeah.
Here's the first new series.

That seems like something that would be on adult swim on april fools day

Why does the black man look retarded? Im serious. Also, i dont have any problem with transcharacters in series, just dont portray them as boring unfunny people to avoid bejng offensive. Loud house did the controversial topic of gay characters while still making them funny and likable really well.

you don't have any problem with mentally ill victims of fucked up surgery in series? you wouldnt have a problem with michael jackson as a character?

Its not a mental illness you fucking retarded conservative bastard.

Remember the dark era where Cartoon Network was 90% reality shows? They're gonna try that again and die for good this time.

To be honest, it might be the thing the American cartoon industry needs.

Source, and why would you want this to happen?

It's going to be at least two years before Gumball and AT is over, so they still probably do not have any replacements for them yet.
RS and UG are pretty much already replaced with Magiswords and JLA.

Of course the first

Will this be the start of a new era of cartoon kino?

probably not but it looks like fun, it seems almost like pokemon in having a franchise based around the viewer having a favorite unique character

I try so hard not to bitch at cartoon styles, but I am really having a hard time trying to not bitch about this.

Why? Its great as a style.

You get more Steven Universe and you will like it

>That one chick that's just a recolor of Garnet on the right

Or MTV or comedy as a pilot or ve cancelled half way through the first season.

Did you really think that you could escape?

I love steven universe, but i still want more shows to watch
Fuck off calarts faggot

>born one sex
>believes they are another
>not a mental illness

BECAUSE THERE FUCKING INADEQUATE WITH THE GENDER NORMS THERE ASSIGNED WITH AND ITS FAGGOTS LIKE YOU WITH YOUR TRADITIONAL BELIEFS THAT MAKE THEM UNCOMFERTABLE YOU FUCKING GIGA RETARD

Ben 10 Reboot
OK K.O.!
Samurai Jack Reboot

And didn't that new show start airing on CN that sucks but people watch it because of the waifu.

They'll take over the Gumball, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Uncle Grandpa slots.

Can't tell if serious

I fucking hate MC's design. He look like an edgy Belson, other than that it looks cool!

>a character is smiling
>"fucking calarts style!!"

>And didn't that new show start airing on CN that sucks but people watch it because of the waifu
Slayers?

They'll just fill the time with more Teen Titans Go!

I thought Samurai Jack Reboot was going to be on adult swim.

Well that doesn't look atrocious like Clarence, atleast.

Cartoon smiles used to be cool

Of course it's a mental illness.

If you're a man and you want to fucking lop off your own dick, something has gone very wrong in your head.

I don't care if it's not p.c. to say: If you have a penis and Y chromosome, you're male. No amount of cosmetics, dresses and other female gender stereotypes will ever change that. Others wish they were taller, or more handsome/pretty, smarter, etc., but they don't demand the government list their height as 6'2'' on their driver's license when they're 5'2''. Life is not fair.

>tfw I'm starting to feel legit nostalgic for Flapjack and early Adventure Time

I don't know, I feel like a lot of shows follow in their wake, but leave out some of the best parts of both.

I shouldnt be forced into a fucking gender class and made to shape my personality around said gender class, just because the idea of wanting to be another gender confuses you tiny brains and challenges your own masculinity.

You aren't forced into anything, but that doesn't mean I'm going to acknowledge fifty fucking genders that some faggot made up because they can't stand the idea that they aren't special. Having more genders basically makes the term meaningless, anyway.

I think the multi gender thing is retarded. Not all liberals belive in extreme shit like that.

So what would you say to someone who has androgen insensitivity, resulting in DNA with a Y chromosome, and a body breasts, female secondary sexual characteristics, a vagina, and internal testes?

Human beings are a lot more complicated to build than you think.

And here come the SUfags getting all shittershattered

>One cartoon has ~12 different smiles in it
Nowadays you're lucky to get more than 2

Be Cool Scooby-Doo hasn't aired a new episode in like a year now, right? I'm pretty sure that got renewed for another season at least.

This is what "progressives" actually believe.

Me either.

>Meant to be the most progressive cartoon of them all

>Black guy is depicted as having relatively the smallest cranium out of entire gang, whereas his lips are by far the widest and most inflated
>Although apparently educated, he still speaks in disjointed gibberish
>Eyes convey an empty, absent-minded state.

Jesus Christ, did they have a covert Cred Forumstard on their team?

You're a dumbshit and I hope you die.

Faggot.

Toot! Toot!

Magiswords will single handedly deliver CN from its demise!

Or TV's Kyle will harass you on social media sites!