What is Cred Forums's honest opinions on Legends of Chamberlain Heights?

What is Cred Forums's honest opinions on Legends of Chamberlain Heights?

The "shitty edgy cartoon that airs after the new season of South Park and lasts exactly that long" is a tradition at this point.

I think it's a shitty replacement for Moonbeam City.

I wasnt racist
But i learned how to be racist
From watching this show

>Animators from Moonbeam are working on this
Do you think it hurts going from Moonbeam to this? Say what you want about Moonbeam's comedy it was atleast a good looking show, this show is just an eyesore.
Or maybe they're just happy to be employed.

Uhhhh it's actually funny, moonbeam wasn't funny at all.

It was hard to focus on this show given the amount of fap material being presented

its not as terrible as others have said.

I haven't seen it but that screenshot looks like wet cold garbage covered in diarrhea.

The animation and art style is fucking dogshit, stories are alright though.

Dogshite.

I know people who tried to get on this show. I applied to work on this show. None of us ever had any illusions about what we were getting into if we got hired.

I didn't even bother to remember the name. I just called it, "That racist show" and everybody knew what I meant.

Maaaan who even wants to be in this industry?

I watched the first 15 minutes of the first episode. It made me feel like Cred Forums had good points.

It gives off a "early 00s shitty wigger cartoon" vibe, so I can't fully hate it.
Those are my guilty pleasure.

Dogshit.

And no you fuckin' didn't you liar.

>Maaaan who even wants to be in this industry?
So quit. I mean, your story is 100% true right?

>And no you fuckin' didn't you liar.

Didn't what? Apply for a job?

It's not actually hard to apply for a job. Normal people do it all the time.

Anyway, I saw the animatics before this show even came out. Everybody knew it was garbage. I hope it crashes and burns.

Nah. The industry sucks. But getting a real job sucks more.

I'm not going back to dealing with the public if I can avoid it.

>"Don't come back a hashtag!"

Not gonna lie, I chuckled at that.

Wait really?
That hurts. No. no, this kills the man

It was better than I expected but that's because I had no expectations for it to begin with. The art style, animation and voice acting are atrocious but I'll admit I got some chuckles out of it at times. I suppose it could somehow be worse. R.I.P. Moonbeam City.

If this show had Boondocks teir animation, I'd probably like it much more...Hell if Kennedy studios animated it....yesh, I shudder to think.

The line style reminds me of Good Vibes.

The characters are middle school tier racial stereotypes crudely animated in a way that makes those online flash math games you played in elementary school look like it came out of the Disney Animation studios. It seems like a half-hearted reach to black viewers by giving glorified doodles slang dialogue and pretending that black people are into this. The characters themselves are as uninteresting as the animation and the voice acting is below some content I've found on Youtube.

Just reminds me that "adult cartoons" won't be taken seriously as an entertainment medium for at least another few decades.

I would love to hear McGruder's opinion on this.

Enjoy it while you have it. We wanted video games to be taken seriously, now they have to be art and progressive with optional fun.