Cred Forums, you're still on my side...Aren't you?

Cred Forums, you're still on my side...Aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warbird
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one takes sides against the waifu and lives, Carol.

No one.

I never really was on your side

>waifu
>not daughterfuing Kamala
>current year

I'll never leave you, Carol. Now come here and drink me like a good girl.

>90 proof

Jesus, user, she's tough but she's not Kryptonian.

> Those lips again

Carol, you'll always have friends here at the Aryan Brotherhood.
Speaking of which, those cookies you brought to the last meeting wear out of sight.

I always hated you, then when you turned into a super dyke and Marvel tried to shove you down my throat while stuff like Sif got cancelled, I REALLY hated you.

I was never on your side, Carl.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Carol.

I was never on your side, you dyke-haired fascist.

>Carol devolving into Dirk Anger-tier madness

God, I wish Marvel wasn't run by cowards.

New TF2 comic fucking WHEN?

All Carol really needs to do is deploy an army of Drop Bears.

I was, then you started wearing an even crappier costume, cut most of your hair off, and gave yourself an unnecessary promotion.

The carol I loved was fine with being her own person.

Does he know scout is his son?

I think it's funny that her aesthetic is so close to the Aryan ideal, but her dramatic role is bluntly progressive.

Don't... don't try to compare Civil War II to real modern politics. It's not clever enough for that.

I'm not. I'm just saying that sometimes she looks a lot like a handsome 13-year old Nazi boy.

I just realized where I recognize fantomex from...

Oh god. They made TF2 spy into marvel character. Accent, balaclava, and everything.

He's a ripoff of Diabolik, not the spy. And he had been retooled into a snarker before TF2 came out I think.

Damn, she looks beautiful here. Marvel still have good artists? Also, is Carol lesbian yet? Or just blacked?

The only side I'm on is Norman Osborn's

You put the one-piece back on and grown your hair out, I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth. Otherwise, you and the rest of your gestapo can burn.

Why don't you take a seat right over there?

user that's not how it works.

How much stronger is that compared to 80 proof?

I was on your side when you were using Ulysses with common sense. But you just HAD to go full-on Minority Report for no reason.
Tony Stark is still wrong of course.

let me be the first in the thread to say, I have no problem with the costume and I think it looks good.

I like the high-neck military thing. It looks space-opera as fuck.

I also think it's undergone some small revisions since it was introduced, and is probably drawn better now than when we first saw it.

It's like 50% pure alcohol. 80 proof is 30 something percent.

>bourbon
>making whiskey from corn

This is why no one takes americans seriously.

It's 45%, which puts it in the class of many vodkas, tequilas, and whiskeys.

>put the one-piece back
Yeah.
>grown your hair out
Nah. Am I the only one that likes a nice tomboyish pixie cut?
I mean some artists have trouble making it look good, but when it's done right it's an instant boner for me.

She doesn't have a tomboyish pixie cut, though...

Grow hair out and keep non-one-piece outfit desu familia.

Literally the OP of the thread.

Same thing with Steve Rodgers...Which I guess isn't as accurate since he's Hydra now.

They've been experimenting a lot with Carol's hair.
Seems like every artist puts their own spin on it.

Sometimes it's pixish.
Often they go for the slicked back look, which makes her seem like an 80s executive.

And sometimes I suspect they use 80s Brigitte Nielsen as a reference.

Yeah I guess I'm dumb because arresting criminals before they hurt or kill innocent lives seems like a good idea to me. The only thing wrong was Clint being trigger happy.

It's pretty much just a superhero version of the Peel policing system. Prevention of crime is preferable to be "hard" on crime, which does nothing to console or protect the victims.

I am with you, my Empress. You have my keyboard.

>Rossi
>Mar-vell
>Logan
>Simon

Still insisting she's lesbian.

Like if she had access to information and didn't act wouldn't she be basically a bad guy. It's like the JFK saying right?

Not so much a "bad guy," but is being the "good guy" worth the weight on your conscience of knowing you could have stopped it, should it occur?

"We didn't KNOW 100% that they would do it, so we let them go" is no consolation to the victims of that crime.

It's why we arrest people who post bomb threats online.

Shut up, Anakin.

She looks better in a suit.

Everyone look good in a uniform, check the preview for the new issue of uncanny inhuman where Auran, the yellow girl with bunny ears, wear it.

Sadly i dont have the pic.

Isn't Blue Spy his father?

Nope, at your core you're a psycho who wants to see destruction and will make excuses so others find it acceptable when you participate.

He was made to be the way by Simon and Kirby. An Aryan Ideal ubermensch that doesn't believe in any of Hitler's whoreshit.

Muh dik

Who would be the worthless piece of shit that would care about this worthless piece of shit of a character? And the worthless piece fo shit that is this event?

Sometimes I am surprised on how patethic Cred Forums is.

I do. I follow my Empress through this shitfest of an event. I still wish she kept her pre KSD Carolness

How could you! I thought you were on Toni's side.

Yeah.

When it comes to Civil Wars, Tony Stark is always wrong, even if they write you awfully.

Don't worry, if people don't agree with the writers, they'll just make you disappear for a few years like Cyclops.

>I will it shit if it has my Waifu's name on it.

You are literally the reason for why Marvel doesn't pretend to care about qualitty writting anymore.

Characterfags are the worst.

>it
I meant eat*

Who says I give them money for this event much more on her own book? I stopped after KSD's first issue.

Did Wade get that pen with a chain on its butt?

Not him, but the fact that you give them attention, exposure and even read this shit just because of characterfaging, even if you know thats its shit, isnt that much more inteligent.

Of course! Let's show that dirty nigger.

I...I just missed old Carol. I dunno should I fully stay away then? Hate reading still gives me entertaibment though. But if it makes any difference, the cash I should be giving Marvel for Carol, I spend over at DC for titles I both like and enjoy.

Nope. No one wants to follow a female neo-Nazi, who looks like she come out from Americal History X.

He knows, the Heavy knows, I think Scout knows but he's in denial about it.

God, she's beautiful. Marquez art is the boss. He actually knows how to draw women, unlike that other guy.

Stay away. She's with me.

Captain, I heard of your ordeal. I am here as a friend.

LOL

I'm always on your side, baby

rofl

KEK
They should get some partnership deal with Captain Morgan for future Captain Marvel runs when Carol finally falls of the wagon.

NOW TAKING BETS: when will Carol fall off the wagon?

Soon

It would be the best thing to happen to the character story wise

How could anyone be, now?

They've turned Carol into a bigger cunt than she's ever been. She's always had faults, but her worst incidents were always when she drank.

Now she's just a smug megabitch who ignores what everyone tells her, even if it's blatantly obvious there's a problem.

>Old Forrester,. Captain Morgan, and Jim Beam

>Together, they are the Crunk Force.

>Fighting their ancient foe, the Lilly Liver.

They made whiskey from corn.

Doesn't that mean they're determined?

Humans will find a way to make alcohol from anything, if they're desperate enough.

Fucking underage

No. It's a shame too, because I basically liked your idea, but you handled it extremely poorly.

Carol, did you just watch the first 10 minutes of Minority Report and then turn it off?

This is an important question.

she ain't smug anymore. Jess and Kamala wiped that smile right off her face.

Nope.

lol, probably

Sorry, Carol... Not even Cred Forums's desire to be contrarian with Tumblr and Twitter can save you here

That's really a question for Bendis, considering he based the narrative thrust of this event after watching Captain America: Civil War's trailer and misreading the context

DICK SUCKING LIPS

I'm so confused

Logan would know that.

I'd say she's already slipping some sips of em booze. Little ones she'll excuse and tell herself it's just to relax and unwind.

This can't be real.

Grow your hair back and we'll see.

Also, replace the star of Hala with your lightning bolt and make the blue parts of your costume black. And take back the superior Ms. Marvel name.

Basically, stop pretending to be your dead boyfriend and be your own character again and you'll get me back.

>replace the star of Hala with your lightning bolt and make the blue parts of your costume black. And take back the superior Warbird name.
FTFY
And she can keep the qt short hair.

>grow your hair back

Short haired girls are greatest girls.

Nope. Bought my Team Iron Man shirt the second you condoned killing Bruce and haven't looked back since. Now what's that I hear about you imprisoning innocent people indefinitely under the accusation of being Hydra?

I've never been able to get behind the Warbird name. It sounds so 90's to me. Up there with Bloodhawk, Skullfire, Warblade, Bloodwynd, and Ripclaw.

It's super fucking real.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warbird
It's a fitting name that actually comes from somewhere instead of being two edgy words thrown together at random. That separates it from the generic 90s names like you listed.

But long hair looks good in flight.

What? It's a black lady having a beer with a bunch of ghosts.

>Liking short hair over superior long hair.

>guy who has attempted multiple genocides attempts to gain the moral highground by invoking one genocide that affected him

Magneto can fuck off.

CIVIL WAR III
THE BATTLE FOR CAROL'S LIVER

Of course Magneto can fuck off. But it's fucking retarded for Carol to go "stop comparing to Hitler" when an actual holocaust survivor points out similarities to what's happening and what he's experienced in the past. Arguing against his conclusion and showing him how it's not the same is fine. Bringing up how he's tried to wipe out flatscans is great. But just going "lol Godwin's law guy!" as a retort is goddamn stupid.

Also, Magneto had a better reason for his attempts. The jews didn't build giant killer robots to hunt down non-jews.

She has the belt-scarf for that.
It does have some weight when Mags compares 70% of people who he doesn't like to Hitler. And that's a conservative estimate.

Magneto needs to be called out from his ww2 hangover and penchant for yelling "Hitler!" at every instance, no matter how far related, that he associate something or someone to his past. Being a survivor is not a multipass.

Which claims are unfounded, though? The guy's stuck in a cycle of people who do shit the way the Nazis did. Hard not to see it if that's what people are going to do.

(S)he passed out while watching it.

Marvel isn't trying to make everyone hate Carol
Marvel thinks Carol and everything she's doing is right!

The way they show Magneto not reacting to that remark at all shows how fucking out of touch the writer is

It's been almost 80 years, he's had enough time to not take bait from idiots like Carol and he's got bigger fish to fry. If anything, Magneto's doing a really good job here showing that Carol's got her head up her ass if that's how she's going to respond to the kind of justified allegation. It wasn't a big reply and it wasn't worth his time.

Mags doesn't like most of the X-Men, but I don't remember him calling them Hitler. He keeps likening people to Hitler because Marvel people keep doing shit that he's afraid will escalate into Hitler-territory. Except for the times where it actually has escalated to it, with killer robots and attempts at segregating mutants etc.

I like my Magneto hotheaded.

He also helps that cycle to keep on going. He became what he hate. As much as he has the right to justify his hypocritical actions, what makes his survivor history so special that others who speaks against or criticize him shut up and be respectful/sympathetic cause "muh past is tragic"

That because everytime when he tries to be a hero something happen that make him go back be a villain.

First it was the of Cypher, then Genosha and now the mist

>Danvers is supposed to be super tough soldier girl with superpowers
>Chair Force

She was integrated with a Kree warrior. The accident left her with a battle friendzied persona. The extreme of this personality have her black out every time she becomes Ms. Marvel.

It's not really muh of her being part of the AF. She already has one heck of a devil may care personality that got spiced up when she got mixed and mashed with a Kree soldier.

>sometimes anons leave Cred Forums and get disoriented. It's ok, he'll find his way home soon.

To be fair, she doesn't really seem to think she has the reason to even entertain him. She probably doesn't think it's even worth trying to talk to him.

I mean it would be better for everyone involved if she did, that way we actually could have the whole "deep moral dilemma" rather than two idiots shouting at each other each thinking that they have a moral high ground, while both being cartoonishly wrong.

But I assume that's the reasoning desu.

>Magneto not reacting to that remark

>It's been almost 80 years, he's had enough time to not take bait from idiots like Carol and he's got bigger fish to fry.

When Mags just brushed it off but Tumblr went into a tantrum.

>Danvers is supposed to be super tough soldier girl with superpowers
>Chair Force
and CIA. and she's been fused with a genetically engineered killing machine.

and you are now aware that the Air Force has people who fight on the ground, too. Look up USAF special tactics.

Wasn't she able to kick that Kree persona out. It's the reason why she adopted the lightning bolt costume so she could differentiate herself from the Kree warrior that overtook her.

She's still gonna be one hell of a hardcase outside of the air force association.

Take note that she's been mind wiped twice - thrice if you count the post Kree accident where she had regular blackouts. She always returns back to a preset personality.

Why is she so beautiful here? I never like her short hair but this pic makes me hnnnng

Marquez. And because short haired Carol is superior.