They will save Marvel

They will save Marvel.

Teen Titans will be the savior teenager book.

Who would have thought that Based Percy would make a better book than SJWaid in this day and age.

>save Marvel

Nothing but a full scale restructure and mass firing could save marvel.

Having faith in Waid is dumb

>Bajillion variants
>teens written by waid
>all new all legacy

Marvel's gonna cry digital sales and upcoming event synergy to keep this afloat.
I will be soft cancelled around 12 with a "re-imagining in the works" that we'll never see.

>old white guy tried to be hip and down with the youth

Feels like Waid going through a midlife crisis. Can't wait until the first storyline about Nazi frog Gamer Gater Trump supporters.

Why did they shave Beast and painted him green? And why is mongolid?

*giggling girls*

sure, their #1 is already confirmed for 400 copies (because retailers are retarded), but I doubt issue #2 will sell that good

>Cuck Waid writing teenagers
>worst artist in marvel history

NOPE

The very existence of Tyke has already doomed marvel

No. Marvel's Jewish variant gimmicks will guarantee a shit ton of sales for the first issue. But after that sales will plummet.

Someone needs to shoop in a panel where it shows Wolverine zooming in on the bladers ass in the background

Hope so. Scott looks retarded though.

Why isn't Kate on this team? They've got mutant, inhuman, hulk, space, robot, and spider, but no normie person

>Kamala will be traveling the world on a journey of self discovery in Ms. Marvel #12
>But she's also somehow in an american highschool
>???

I would be more interested if Waid wasn't writing it.

He's not even bad, he's just so bland.

Brava, Whedon.

awful, still too many white characters.

Has there been a recent successful Marvel teen cape book?

>because retailers are retarded
Its not even entirely that scholastic ordered a bunch.
Im not sure why though do they know something we dont could the book auctualy be good.

Would you consider Runaways recent?

Ms marvel
But she has not been good since civil war started.

>Runaways
>2003

Probably not.

That's clearly a subway.

EAT IT, GRANDPA!

Well I like the lineup.

I'm willing to give it a fair chance

New x-men vol 2

>Mount Chulk

>Ramos

>We want this book to be a new flagship title!
>Artist: Ramos
Are Marvel editors blind?

> implying she doesn't just go 2 miles out of town

>How do you do fellow kids? Would you like to read a story about teenagers confronting white privilege? Of course you do!

It will be the highest selling book of the year, but it will never make it to 18 issues.

Will it? I'd actually be surprised if Avengers #1 doesn't outsell it. Even then, there's no way it's going to be Black Panther #1. I'd be surprised if it even beat Civil War #1.

Anyone else notice the kid wearing the Deadpool shirt?

Marvel's gamed the retailers with variants to massively inflate the numbers on Champions, even more than they did with Black Panther #1 or Civil War #1. Avengers will be lucky to crack 200k.

Sounds like he called that person out pretty well. No problem here. Move along white people.