Really subtle, Marvel.

Bravo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't pretend she doesn't make a good point

>BLACK PEOPLE DO NOTHING WRONG

LOL DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY

>BLACK PEOPLE USUALLY BE COMMITTING CRIMES BUT THIS NIGGA IN A HOODIE ACTUALLY A HERO, WHO'D OF THOUGHT IT?

REAL SUBTLE MARVEL IT'S NOT LIKE WE THINK ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS LOL

Fuck off back to Cred Forums you faggot.

What's wrong? She's saying Luke Cage is an exception.

hey Cred Forums look. It's another racist american neoreactionary seething with resentment and anger over... something.

WE WUZ HOODIES N' SHEEIT

Grrrrrrrr! What kind of country do I live in where this is my biggest concern and complaint? I miss the good ol days when we complained about stuff other then race

The preceding line would've made more sense if a single superhuman in the setting actually wore spandex.

WE

i hate this board

Literally like 80% of the episodes i've seen so far have been denouncing black culture

Hell it even shows the black councilwoman using it as a platform even when she doesn't care about the people and it showed the white people and chinese people are part of harlem too

It's Marvel that's being racist, you idiot.

See the joke is, a black guy in a hoodie beat up a latino man and then the latino man shot the guy in the hoodie for trying to beat him to death and the guy with the hoodie had candy or something.

We need to build a wall around Cred Forums and make Cred Forums pay for it.

Guess they forgot this "Hooded Hero."

Autism: the post

>cyborg lives matter

I wish I could forget too.
Such a shitty Deathlok.

I mean, it actually seems like a modern update of the original premise.

Luke Cage was, and to many extents still is, a twist on the cliche of the african american prison thug. He fits the profile, poor youth who fell in with a gang and ended up in prison. Is gigantic in every dimension. But instead he was actually wrongfully accused, is a neighborhood superhero, and spends his time fighting against other criminals.

Him being a black guy in a hoodie is just the modern dressing on that idea. Luke was always the stereotypical black criminal who was actually a hero.

But Trayvon dindu nuffin, he's no criminal. It's da white Hispanic who's a criminal.

Did I get it?
Did I get the joke?

The joke is American society and Americans
>be American
>get shot
>no free healthcare

I hate black people

Can't blame them for SHIELD non-canocity.

I know this is a joke but I get goosebumps just thinking about it

Pretty sure it's just Cred Forums.

Well, he got shot because he was attacking someone, right? And they shot in self defense?
So that seems right.

What was the white man doing to the black man that made him do that?

I believe he may have been following him because he thought he was suspicious.

Which isn't a good or nice reason to try to kill someone.

Oh wait I was mistaken.
The black man was being followed, so he went home.
And then after he got home he went back outside.
And attacked the latino man.

Come to think of it this joke is kinda lengthy and boring. What was the punchline again?

Shut up you fucking cuck.

Something about the liberal media

Man I hate niggers so much. Also I bumped into a nigger while on a walk the other day. Am I going to get sick now?

Wasn't there a black guy in a hoodie in the first episode of Agent of SHIELD?

SHAKES
MA
FUCKING
HEAD

I guess it ain't as bad as Marvel forgetting Magneto is a jew and then saying he's a retard obsessed with Hitler while his species gets gassed to death.

>what is moneys for dem programs
Racist.

Oh yeah.
So I heard the entire story from the liberal media.
That was actually an interesting time in my life though.

In that episode he was a villian. Also SHIELD would have covered that up.

Was Luke Cage always supposed to be a Golden Age Superman clone?

Which is fine with me I like Golden Age Superman, fights corruption and doesn't afraid of anything.

Tackling problems within your own community is pretty virtuous, people in that community being stupid is fairly common, I'm not sure what the problem is here.

Now if you want to point out Jamie Kennedy in a hoodie in Spider-Man 2 to honor Trayvon that's fucking hilarious, y'know, with Electro being a villain and all.

You shut up you fucking retarded victim complex faggot. Fuck off back to Cred Forums and make excuses as to why people don't value your fedora tipping faggotry.

>not helping him beat the wife
This is why Superman is a faggot.

Jamie Fox*

every single time one of you Cred Forumstards gets called out on your faggotry, all you can say is KEK KEK LIBTARD KEK.

You type like a woman

they retconned Magneto into a Gypsy some time ago

How appropriate.
You reply like a pussy.

Careful nigger. Your autism is showing

If you get raped by a pack of wild niggers it'll be your fault.

Sick bants, miss.

>not sneaking "pig in heat" part somehow
Come on, it was the best part of that phone call.

I'm white too you stupid backwater cuck. Yes bad blacks exist, but there are good blacks too just as there are good whites and bad whites.

Theres good and bad in all types, you're just too autistic to form your own opinions.

1.Our giant white cocks built this nation.
2. Being Mexican doesn't automatically make you white.
3.Not all niggers are bad people, but all bad people are niggers.

>BWC
this will never stop to make me laugh cause you know white people are being unironic about this shit

Not that user, not even white, but yeah pretty sure those exist m8

What are Cred Forums posters even complaining about in this thread? She's literally saying it's surprising that a black guy in a hoodie isn't a criminal.

big asian cocks exist, but no one goes around saying "you're just jealous of my huge BAC"

It just shows that white people are actually butthurt about comments about their penis. They can go around saying how great they are, how much more intelligent and civilized they are, but once someone goes around saying that black cocks are so much bigger they go "y-yeah well we have big cocks too you know! b-bigger than yours!"

>that poor editing
>that shitty text

Nu-males attempt at humor are hilarious for the wrong reasons.
Take example.

>big asian cocks exist, but no one goes around saying "you're just jealous of my huge BAC"
>doesn't know about r/asianmasculinity

Just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

>Was Luke Cage always supposed to be a Golden Age Superman clone?
Possibly, but how Cage got his powers is incredibly similar to how Captain America got his

As a Dominican man, you seriously have no idea how true that actually is

I really like the look on that dog's face. He's all like "Dude?"

I was always under the impression that he was supposed to represent what would happen if a black man underwent a similar process as Captain America, along with everything the difference in race entailed.

Wait what?

He really was put in a hoodie to honor Martin?

so what you are saying is that people who go around talking about BWC are the same as the guys at r/asianmasculinity?

that's even more hilarious

being white

The punchline is that the guy wasn't actually white. Get it?

Cage, probably. Electro, hell no. Even Fox isn't stupid enough to do that.

Do not forget that the black man had had a history of stealing from the houses in the neighborhood.

Anyone who goes bragging about their dick is like that.

Of topically, the episode of king of the hill where buckley dies and khan tells that joke at his funeral was on tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=45hM7iAkjk8

That's a funny ass joke.

Cage being an analog for Golden Age Supes would be far more interesting though. But then again, we already have John Henry Irons/Steel for that

Cred Forums was enjoying it

Yeah, anyone who does that is Reddit (or worse). Even blacks, who seem to do it more often, even in real life.

but Cred Forums is ALWAYS right

Yes, yes you will

you should heat a blade over a fire, and then use it to amputate the body part you touched them with

what a liberal cuck

finally a robot that is useful to society

>Taryvon Martin invented the public perception of black people in hoodies

You think you didnu nuffin, Cred Forums, but you did.

You did something extremely retarded.

yes, I mean EVERYONE knows that ALL white people have tiny, microscopic, nonfunctional dicks

no woman would ever want to have sex with that

#KillAllWhiteMen

>free

13% of the population responsible for 90% of their own murders

>Trayvon didn't become the poster child for black guy in a hoodie
C'mon Tumblr don't be stupid just to spite Cred Forums
That has to do with what exactly

What's the murder rate for white-on-white killings, again?

It's statistically more probable that a black person will be a criminal. Just the facts.

No, there never right you fuck

Tumblr

Superman or me?
Because beating women is the only way to keep them obedient and stop them from being whores.

NOT CANON LOL

>tfw black
>just want to shitpost about super hero shows
>see this thread

and

Hime cuts are a sign of a whore.
Just saying.

I bet you think Trump actually won the debate then.

>How does a guy with a legitimate diagnosed metal disorder prepare for this?
Now there's a scary thought. People ask me why do I sleep with a rifle under my bed it's because of this.

Feeling uncomfortable, OP?

For me its the guy talking about leaving his family if they wont listen to his bullshit

How fuckin far gone do you have to be to look at people that close to you and think "EH, FUCK EM"

People in Cred Forums love to cry about the "degrading fabric of society", yet usually they hate their families, their hate they jobs and they hate their lives.
They are honestly no better than the tumblrinas that can't be without complaining about something and crying about their made up isms.
God help us, because the way things look, in the future, it might not only be rogue jihadists the once we have to worry about.

How insightful user. Next thing you'll tell me that you're most likely to be killed by the people who live near you!

83%

>Next thing you'll tell me that you're most likely to be killed by the people who live near you!

But I'm white in a white neighborhood

Lucky.

>cherrypicking
>8/pol/

Nice proof
Too bad it sucks