Morning Cred Forums, I'm for breakfast!

Morning Cred Forums, I'm for breakfast!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HWaZr17BLBQ?t=1632
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You will never bury your face in her omelette.
>She will never squirt maple syrup into your mouth.

>bacon

Is there a more disgusting meme food?

>he hates something good just because it's a meme

Is there a faster way to identify an autist?

>VA for Finn said that he'd totally go out with Breakfast PRincess

You think after you cum on her pancake dress or her toast shirt she just eats the whole thing happily?
Like, whatever, I'll just make another one

[eats you alive]

Surely they could just cook another one up

[glass her]

>Syrup and eggs

What other meme foods are there?
I'd say Sriracha (which I love) and to some extent coffee/caffeine. Oh, maybe Soylent.

Waffles. Waffles are a hardcore meme food.

To some extent, pancakes are also memes.

Cheese is the king meme food, though. Every 12 year old thinks the concept of cheese existing is the funniest thing ever.

Finn is a little slut

>Cheese
Oh shit, you're right.

Potatoes and Bananas used to be, but not so much anymore

Also Muffins, Cookies and all most sweets are to some extend. Probably because of the "SUGAR MAKES ME HYPER XD" crowd.

Does lasagna count as a meme food? Garfield wouldn't shut up about it.

Huh. I pictured a bacon labia, desu.

What good taste

I want the toast to watch us.

>"Jeremy which AT character would you date?"
>"Breakfast Princess"
>"breakfast is the most important meal of the day"
>mfw

Nah, lasagna is only a joke in relation to Garfield. Meanwhile you've got assholes with bacon scented perfume and plush muffins and t-shirts about cheese. They stand on their own.

>Not in the mood for cheese? That excuse has more holes than this fine slice of Gorgombert!

Got a source? I agree, anyway.

Florida Super Con, the Q&A is on youtube.

>you will never spray your syrup on her face

Thanks.

I'm more of a sausage kinda guy, if you catch my drift

>meme food
What does this even mean?

Well my definition is "flavors used for everything". So "bacon shampoo" or "sriracha eyedrops" (I'm sure they exist).

That said: pumpkin spice

Less talk, more breakfast.

Pumpkin spice.

Yes you are, but first let me put a little syrup on you.

But pumpkin spice is actually delicious, though

Especially when you realize you can get it all year long if you just ask.

>But pumpkin spice is actually delicious, though
So is bacon and sriracha

But...you can't, user. I used to work at Starbucks in a Target and we ran out of that shit in February. People would line up for it from September until we ran out early the next year.
Now, I used to work at another coffeeshop chain called Joe Muggs and they had this really cheap knockoff syrup called Pumpkin Pie, and they kept that year round because nobody wanted it because it wasn't Starbucksand it tasted like shit
Maybe it was just because we were a Target though that we ran out. Maybe real ones keep it in stock all the time.

Now that's odd, because I had a craving for it once in my hometown (which is a fairly large town, mind you) so I went over and asked for it. And the girl basically told me

>"Yeah we keep the ingredients stocked all year, we just tell people the season is over when it's over to keep the hype."

Eh, it may have just been my shitty store manager, or maybe Starbucks stops sending it to target stores to cut down cost.

youtu.be/HWaZr17BLBQ?t=1632

>mfw

Olivia Olson must be tired of answering romance-related questions.

She's been dodging and giving vague answers to Bubbline shippers for a while now.

Ranch anything

Would that kill her?

Dose she re grow her muffins if I biye them off.

Alcoholic beverages.

I bet the pork industry was behind this!

Well sometimes when you pour syrup on the pancakes it runs off and gets on the sausage and eggs a bit.

It would be quite painful

avocados

She's a big meal

But is dose she grow back and is immortal so long as I don't eat every last bite of her?

>Le happy merchant has her tied up in a basement and "harvests" breakfast from her body every day for customers at hos tiny little bed and breakfast.

>He starts the day by stabbing her in the liver and "bleeds" her for syrup, next he...

Is that beans on her plate? What are those round things?

Wouldn't her Omelette be too hot to stick your dick in though?

I'll take her rear entrance instead and risk getting corned beef hash slathered on me.

Beans are a staple of an English breakfast

Hash browns, ya dingus.

hog slop

Tacos for god's sake.

Aside from the beans that looks like a solid breakfast.

if you enjoy beige

>Judging an entire meal by its general color scheme alone

Are you seven?

Disgusting. This is a REAL breakfast

Where's your fat English cousin?

Their new Chile mocha BTFO's pumpkin spice though

What about a cute French cousin?

>there are other breakfast waifus

>Including some random sugar cereal.
...Well played.

no, it's purely monochromatic; beige, no variety. homogeneous, salt and grease.
it's garbage.
grow up if you think this is an acceptable meal at any time of the day.

Barista here, basically pumpkin spice lasts from September - January/February, generally until we run out of syrup and corporate stops letting us order it/it goes bad.

Peppermint Mocha though is totally a thing we have forever.

Nutella

>Peppermint Mocha though is totally a thing we have forever.

Fucking why

Are you telling me you wouldn't eat perfectly good food because too much of it is the same color?

Nutella
Coffee that wasn't made from a drip machine or a percolator
Anything with the word "craft" before it
Flavored lattes
Kale
Arugula
Gravy
Sea Salt
Bottled water
Any meat or produce that wasn't raised on a factory farm or agribusiness
Bison burgers
Any "street food" or anything bought from a food truck

All reddit-tier foodstuffs

No fucking clue, but peppermint is a year round thing.

Eh, you'd better tell her ahead of time to "prepare" and drink her fiber or else you dick might get covered in nutella.

Imagine if she was a virgin and you get cherry jelly all over the sheets...the dark cherry kettle cauldron batch stuff from France. You'd be licking up the sheets while she wondrs wtf are you doin.

i would avoid it, yes. these are all side-dishes mashed together to create an entree.
after a few mouthfuls it all starts tasting the same; bite after bite, grease and salt. i don't find that enjoyable.

meant to reply

Just an OC. Fetish OC

So, her girl grool is surup, but what is her saliva made out of, if I dep throat her, seeing how her head is egg product, would she gag and spill yolk pouring out the corners of her mouth, or is it still syrup?

Maybe her saliva should be syrup and her pussy nector should be honey?

I thought Breakfast Princess was confirmed a bitch in Princess Day.

Imagine Finn getting her to moan in bed with that voice.

You were initially judging it by its color scheme though, not for the actual food itself

Jesus christ. This thread made me run out to fucking Denny's.

>Especially when you realize you can get it all year long if you just ask.
No, you can't, and there's a reason for that. It's a meme. No one actually likes that shit.

IT'S HERE

You too? I a fucking hunger for pancakes, ehgs and bacon...should I go to Denny's or IHOP?

Hot

Caramel and pumpkin spice are god-tier, prove me wrong.

because colour can be a good indicator of taste. when it comes to a meal, having it look the same means one thing. the colour beige, specifically, usually means greasy, salty, or fatty shit.
which is fine, but not an entire plate of it, with one smattering of red.

Here's your (You)

What a terrible fengshui post.

On a side note, is breakfast princess primarily "egg" and her toast dress, bacon strips and butter is just clothing and not actually a part of her or would she scream in pain if I took a bite out of her dress or took a piece of bacon off her head?

So then if you had sex and penetrated her, would you not get your penus covered in hot runny yolk?

All that shit is, is all spice, shit is over used as fuck during the hollidays.

>breakfast princess primarily "egg" and her toast dress, bacon strips and butter

Yes, she has a closet full of pancake dresses in one of the episodes.

I Hop is more expensive.