Wally West:

Pitch a book for him

Wally West reunites with his best friends, The Titans, and they go about finding out what caused his disappearance while discovering some clues about what changed the timeline.

He goes around beating Africans in marathons

And it has nothing to do with Dr. Manhattan, perfect.

Wally finally decides to stop looking like Archie and get a haircut only to find out that all the barbers are dead thanks to a plague created by Lex Luthor.

I was gonna say this.

Wally West goes back to Keystone after the shit with Titans and starts a new life.

But now he has to cope with the fact that he's no longer an A list hero and no one gives a crap about him. Things get worse when he meets a Hunter Zolomon who is yet to be corrupted and old foes and lovers start to reappear with their own agenda.

Does he at least have his bat ready?

This. Wally already has a book, his storyline is clearly the main arc for this Titans run, at least till Rebirth resolves itself.

He dies on the second page of issue one and the book is about the rest of the Flash family.

this was literally how they introduced black wally in new 52.

Yeah. I thought it was interesting that the book reads like a Wally solo that just happens to have a supporting cast of Titans.

Nightwing/Flash book.

And the art is bad.

Years after defeat, Reverse-Flash rises out of the ocean with his head sown onto Barry's body. Wally West must master his true potential to defeat REVERSE-FLASH.

What if the time change was caused by Hunter Zolomon right at the end of Flash Rebhirt but right before Flashpoint and he has being trying to make the world "better" since.

First, he gets rid of that costume. Forever.

Wally West is The Flash, like he was for three decades.

First he goes fast, then, he goes faster than that

We Just need a better artist, the design is fine.

I'm more curious about Wally dealing with a "never been bad" Hunter. It would double the awkwardness if Hunter tries to befriend him this time.

Wally has to stop manchester black while batman and superman are fighting Etrigan

Well they were friends before Grodd broke Hunter's back.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't every issue of Titans so far started with the traditional "My name is Wally West..." intro?

The Rebirth costume is weird in that it works when it's drawn by literally anyone but Booth, the guy who designed it in the first place. Even fanart makes it look fine.

Booth's fetish for shiny/reflective costumes and inability to understand human anatomy make it look worse than it actually is.

Is Sinergy the Only reason, why he not wearing a traditional Flash suit, evs redesign.

The design is nice. Te problem is the current artist.

To be fair, Dick seems like he'll have a big role later.

Wasted redesign.

It's because DC still considers Barry THE Flash despite them both using the title. I'm actually surprised they didn't give Wally a different name.

Poor Jay.

Actually Booth has said that Jim Lee deserves the real credit in Wally's design.

Wally explores the timeline of the multiverse alongside Waverider, fight bros like Brainiac and the Gentry, try to discover the world where Linda remembers him

Exactly but everything fell apart. Now imagine Wally facing a good Hunter again, would he let himself fail again this time?