Is she feminist?

is she feminist?

Yes.

She was more a holdover of 80s power women stupidity. Even though she was overbearing she obviously loved and respected her husband and didn't try to force her infant children to do weird shit. She was a "feminist" before the term meant screeching, horrid cunt.

feminists had the same reputation they do now in the 90's

Beavis and Butthead did an entire episode where they both wander into an extreme feminist meeting.

She's an early 90s feminist, which is a lot different from a present day feminist.

you realize feminists have always been called screeching harpies, right?

but there have always been extreme feminists even back then. the only thing that changed was the internet giving everyone a voice.even the stupid

paranoid insecure men have always called feminists screeching horrid cunts as far back as the 190Xs

>paranoid insecure

They generally are screeching horrid cunts though.

HM.

I WONDER.

I MEAN, I GET THE FEELING THAT SHE GOULD BE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY.

GUESS IT'LL BE A MYSTERY.

How would a rugrats episode today be?

When I back to it, they did episodes about Judaism and Kwanza

Yeah but she was cool about it

Yes, but she's the good type.

>Kwanza episodes
I'm so glad this isn't a thing anymore.

Tommy was half-Jewish on Didi's side, so the episodes about Jewish holidays made sense. I don't remember ever seeing a Kwanzaa episode, and Suzy's family didn't seem like the type to celebrate it.

didn't they divorce tho?

you are correct
the sane, secure men call them that, too

It was always strongly implied that she was a poorly closeted dyke and Howard(?) was her "beard" (or whatever it's called for lesbians).

Rugrats was set in the late 80s/early 90s after all.

Is Kwanza even a real thing?

>half-Jewish

That's not how that works. Since he has Jewish ancestry from his mother's side, he's a Jew.

>Heh heh
>Ughhhh somebody spelled your sign wrong

White man + white woman = white baby
Jew Man + Jew Woman = Jew baby
White Man + Jew Woman = Jew Baby
Jew Man + White Woman = Jew Baby

wrong, Jewishness does not pass from the father, only the mother
this user is correct

>Jew Man + White Woman = Jew Baby

Jews would disagree.

To clue you in on it, the people explaining Kwanzaa in the special episode didn't really know what it meant and the best they could muster is that Kwanzaa = family

Yes. She's also best girl in the show.

>tfw I thought kwanza was some ancient tradition as a kid
>is just a 'fuck you white man' alternative to Christmas

Maybe in a thousand years it'll be a viable alternative.

Nope. Jews are matrilineal. If you're born from a Jewish father but a non-Jewish mother, you won't be accepted by the Jewish community as "one of them" unless you officially convert. Conversely, if your mother is Jewish, you're automatically considered an "official" Jew yourself.

In the Futurama episode Kwaanza-bot sings "I'm confused about its meaning but I know it when they diss it"

so nobody knows

If made today they would probably give the girls a bigger focus, and they would almost always be in the right and be flawless.

One of the boys would be implied to be Queer.

So just as it already is.

Fun fact: Extremist feminists existed before you were old enough to notice them.

Nah she was just a plant from the national alliance to try to make communists fash

They also did Christmas once, which seemed odd to be after the jew episodes.

The true way to be a jew is to exit a jewish vagina.

It is, but not particularly popular. I'm black and the only person I've ever known to celebrate it is my coworker (who reminds me of Willie Nelson) who is married to a black woman, and they still do Christmas.

Any woman who believes in equality between the sexes is a feminist

Christmas is so omnipresent in the US and other western (and strongly western influenced places) that even non-Christians celebrate it. At least the decorations/vacation/parties/Santa/gift giving aspects.

You can always go to Cred Forums for that.

the internet was a mistake

she's a dyke, ho
she's a dyke, ho
she's a dyke, ho
now get the fuck off of my porch

that's right, i caught her eating someone's pussy
last night, creepin' thru the bushes
that's right, she's a motherfuckin dyke
i caught her creepin' eating pussy in the night

i said it

No. Jewishness is passed through the mother. A Jew Man + A White Woman= White Baby.

Yes, but a different era of femminist and I'd gladly have her over today gen z feminist pretend gamer tumblerinas.

The Pickles family celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah. Didi is Jewish, Stu is a Christian.

I heard somewhere that it was invented by a greeting card company to prey on the black population that would buy shit just because it sounded African

I love how her brother had the male symbol on his shirt. It's nice that they poked fun at it like that.

It was made up in the late 60s as a black man's alternative to Christmas.
From Wiki:
>Maulana Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966, as the first specifically African-American holiday

He was probably MRA

Did MRA's even exist back in then?

Well, it's no more made up than Christmas, it's just more recent.

Or just a homosexual.

Christmas is at least the amalgamation of multiple traditions from various cultures that date to antiquity.

Kwanza was literally made out of spite by some guy.

>jews
>not white
It's a fucking religion
>Inb4 " but muh semites"
Most jews are not semites.

In the 90's?
yes

>Jew Man + White Woman
This is my case and i don't consider myself a jew and my dad pretty much don't really care about it, but i'm pretty sure you have to convert and i never officially convert

So is Tay Diggs Jewish now?

There would probably be a token mooslim today to have an Eid episode.

That's why I said in a thousand years. Also

Her and Angelica's mother were both feminist, but they were less loud and noticeable in the 90's so it was accepted and not shit talked. (at least from my perspective when the show was still around) This is one of the times I do appreciate classics because they always did things we can't do in today's society because how pussified it became. Shows like that should stay dead and not rebooted if they're still thinking of doing so.