Was Johnny someone to respect or pity?

Was Johnny someone to respect or pity?

Someone to laugh at

Both. Respect because he never gave up, pity because that confidence and determination was never rewarded.

What? Nono, it was rewarded, just not on camera. It's canon he's not a virgin, he just plays the number game is all.

Fit guy who loves his mom, takes care of himself and loves women.

pretty much the perfect man. Why do women seem to ignore him?

Respect his fitness and determination

Pity his lack of tact

because women only want spineless liberal cucks to be their slaves, and be disposed off whenever they are no longer needed

My wife had a crush on him as a kid.

Said his town was filled with dumb bitches who can't see a good thing when its right in front of them.

He's stupid but if he was real, i think he's actually pretty much bro tier and you are probably never bored with him.

I remeber watch A few clips on YouTube, and it was filled with comments from 10-13 year old girls saying the women in his town were stupid and would totally fuck him

Pity him for being desperate.
Respect him for not resorting to rape.

I mostly enjoyed the eps where he gets into wacky paranormal hijinks or try's his best in competitions

Someone to lift with.

ok dood.
back to Cred Forums

That episode with those horror homages was the best. Clown on the plane wing, corn field psychic kid, and the living doll.

The truth hurts?

I little bit of both. His confidence and never give in attitude is admirable but he's to stupid, vain and selfish to use it for good use.

He was the cartoon version of Zyzz

What do you think?

As many as he is.

becuase he's an annoying asshole and can be a douche to a lot of people

it seems like he flips between a cool guy and a huge faggot

Bravo may be many things
but he is DEFINITELY NOT a faggot
that would go against the entire premise

>becuase he's an annoying asshole and can be a douche to a lot of people
He was generally an alright guy. It's just that his approach was fucking horrible.

Because he's a douche. If he weren't so aggressive and shallow with the come-ons, he'd probably be drowning in pussy.

his pick up lines were utter shit. on top of being an idiot, that's not a good thing.

Because he skipped leg day.