I... I have to go now..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8VPOP7huew
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4
youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0
youtube.com/watch?v=EzbbVWfDKnI
youtube.com/watch?v=2SWtdWJkaBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think.. Grundy's soul.. Is waiting for him?

fuck, fuck me up

youtube.com/watch?v=n8VPOP7huew
>That look he gives his parents.

JLU was fantastic

god damn i miss this show

Out of those the, only grundy really got me. Fake krypton especially, didn't affect me at all.

Best Justice League episode, IMO.

there are many good ones, almost hard to spot an awful one. The Wonder Woman vs Vandal Savage two-parter probably being the absolute worst

My planet needs me

Superman is a good ol Kansas boy. Why would he care about never seeing Krypton?

I'm more amazed with the death count

> Superman's planet died on his way back

>no following

you know, thinking back to this episode makes me realize how much I would rather have had a "Last Days of Krypton" movie instead of Man Of Murder Vs Batfleck, Justice League, or Man of Murder 2.

I've said it before, but this would have been a much better JL episode than a JLU episode.
I two parter would have given the audience more time to get attached to Clark's fantasy.

Grundy your past life was one of the biggest pieces of shit, even by Gotham standards.

Etrigan has been assraping your soul for centuries.

>mfw he said "Burn!"

only adaptation of his work moore liked

He liked Saturday Morning Watchmen and V for Vendetta.

No way he liked V for Vendetta.

Do you have any links to what he said about the Saturday Morning Watchmen?

...brilliant.

Remember watching this as a kid and it didn't give me the feels like when I watched it a few months ago.
It was a doozy

I loved this bit, simply because of how pissed Aquaman was:
>Doctor Fate: "Solomon Grundy's grave is empty."
>Aquaman: "Tell me where to find those responsible — then dig more graves."

He hates V for Vendetta since it completely changed the political message.

He posted it on his twitter.

Mea culpa, it was Lloyd that liked V. Mixed two interviews up.

>"James, you're off your meds, aren't you."
>"'Mbetter off without 'em. Start takin' 'em if I'm feeling down."
>"You know that's not how the medicine works. Look, you're not well."
>"I'm /fine/...you wanna throw some darts?"
>"No...listen James, you're wearing the suit again."
>"I am? Well, waddaya know."
>"Here's the deal buddy, you tell me where those guys went, and I'll come see you in the hospital. We'll play darts...the soft kind."
>"Okay, they're gonna ambush you at the Flash museum."
>"See? That's all we needed...C'mon we'd better get over there."
>"What about your enemy?"
>"Oh right. Dude, soon as you finish your drink, turn yourself in."
>"Got me again Flash!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

>I didn't count on being... happy."

It's too real. Just too real.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0

And the follow up.

His version of Krypton was alien Kansas. He regretted never knowing his home planet, so it was part of his dream, the same way his wife was a mix of Lois and Lana.

Black Mercy plants are probably treated as highly illegal drugs in DC's (cosmic) verse. Some opportunistic guys probably recruits thugs to fetch them plants that they contain in some way and sell to rich and miserable people so they can end their lives in peace. Or maybe rich fucks use them for recreation and have to have them forcibly remove so they don't die, but they still do it because the high is just too good.

Some villians are just people that need help and a friend, unlike those goddam gothamites.

Considering you need literally superhuman strength or will to remove it, the fatality rate can't be anything but 100% among regular people. Anybody shitty and broken enough to use a Black Mercy willingly could never survive it.

I really hated the design of his son. He looked so stupid and goofy, like they were trying too hard to make him seem cute.

Alan Moore doesn't have a twitter

I've yet to see this claim sourced

>Saturday Morning Watchmen

I thought it was just a comment on the video itself that wasn't verified to actually be from him?

>Hawk Girl encounters magic on a regular basis
>Her mace was designed specifically to combat magical entities
>Had just fought an extra dimensional being her people used to worship as a god
>Doesn't believe in souls

Why is Hawkgirl retarded?

Don't you see? I'm not real...

She's less an atheist and more a militant anti-theist.

>we'll never have a superhero cartoon as good as JL again.

>feeling sorry for villains
the only good villain is a dead one

>Superman
>villain

hang on user, this ain't Snyderverse we're talking about.

>It's a "Vandal Savage is the last remaining human on the planet and supermen is sent to the future to meet him" episode

I expected a betrayal goddamnit

>superman
>not a villain in everything he is in

Get out of here, Lex.

fuck you jimmy

>Annie
>a villain
I don't even know what to say

They've learned from this incident, and Clayface has another daughter, in Gotham Academy.

I wonder if she'll get a mention in Detective Comics.

Perfectly captured the spirit of the Flash and what made him different from other heroes.

>part of a villain
>not a villain

Man, does Johns have some sort of weird obsession with Moore or something? In all the shit surrounding Watchmen being brought into DCU and blamed for New52, I completely forgot that he actually built his entire GL run around little throwaway bits and pieces that Moore wrote twenty years earlier.

>being this much of an absolutist
you must be great at parties

Johns is like Don Rosa, only shit.

Justice League/Unlimited is one of those shows where you want to forget ever watching it, if only so you can have another first time seeing all these incredible episodes.

Not quite as emotional as the above scenes, but the callback to their first teamup was a really nice touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=EzbbVWfDKnI

Requesting the cap with all the superman quotes with mario characters

>Baby mario I-I don't think you're real

>Fake krypton especially, didn't affect me at all.
I think this would have been a time where a two parter would have been more appropriate. They could have built up Fake Krypton so the reveal is both more of a twist and harder hitting.

It also would have made Bruce's alley flashback stand on its own and not take away from Superman's.

I'm still not sure if he looks like that because of the beating he took or if he just looks like that normally.

Okay, see you later tonight right Dad?

Alan Moore is a bilous old coot.

anyways V for Vendetta is one of the best comic book movies that exists.

>That jovial manner which Savage greets Supes cause he's half insane at that point
>Casually describes killing the League and the world right to his face
>Clark becoming a badass Viking that tames future-wolves

I loved that episode

As far as we know he never saw it. It's Gibbons who liked it. As for OP's pic Moore didn't like or dislike it he just doesn't mind as they asked him personally

I for one like the whole Watchmen idea going on, at least the concept. It was the comic that gave rise to the "adult" capes (even if that was contrary to the entire point) and thus the edgy comics we've seen since. It makes sense that Manhattan "made" the DCU as it is now because on a meta level he absolutely did.

>we will never get anything on the level of the DCAU again

Really fucking hits home how well basically never get something with jlu quality that won't immediately get cancelled

What's amazing is how good it was even with all the corporate meddling. Like who knew execs demanding teen batman would get us Batman Beyond

Well, here's (what I think) is Vic's actual face being used in Fearful Symmetry. So there's definitely serious damage done to his face by Lex.

That said, I don't think Vic's a hunk, at least compared to some of the other heroes. I hate to bring the name up, but...maybe Benedict Cumberbatch-esque? A young Ron Perlman?

That reminds me. "I've got some things to say..."

youtube.com/watch?v=2SWtdWJkaBg

CBR had article about how everyone says moore liked this. he didn't, he said people confused him saying he was okay with them doing it, and thinking that meant he liked it.

Article went on to say there is only ONE adaptation that he has ever endorsed and it was someone made an animated short of a doctor who story he wrote back in the 80's.

>alan moore
>twitter

Black Mercy is actually a kondly sentient being who sends out her spores to give comfort to creatures that are mortally wounded and dying. Mongul abducted her and harvests her babies and uses them to disable his enemies.

The reason Timm and co moved to CN instead of WB is because CN didn't give a shit and just let them do their thing. That's also how they got so many sexual innuendos in the show.

Go to bed, Frank.