Cartoons you wish they had more episodes

Generator Rex

Idk OP the episodes after the tv movie had a huge drop in quality.

Tron Uprising (like 2 more seasons at least)

Young Justice (like, just 1 more season to see Darkseid)

Spectacular Spiderman

Avengers EMH (idk second season kind of shit the bed)

top tier taste

Kick Buttowski
> inb4 Invader Zim

I would have preferred another season to the last movie, desu

>(idk second season kind of shit the bed)
That's what happens when you stop Kyle and Yost from writing and hand the reigns over to the fucking moron that is Man of Action

I agree with all of your list and at the very least add WatXM for a mini series about AoA

One more season, atleast

Rex went down in quality VERY fast

Weren't they bringing this back, or was it just a rumor after they drew their adult versions?

Starting from which season/episode?

I just wanted to see the Outsiders get a decent adaptation for once.

RIP

This. Seriously, ice breath? The wail as a recurring thing? Just why?

How OP are Ghost Powers?
-
Flight: The power to defy gravity, and propel themselves through the air. Flight is one of the most basic powers. Most ghosts (if not all) can fly or float.

-Intangibility: The power to phase through all forms of matter, but not always energy.

-Invisibility: The power that causes the ghost to become completely transparent to all forms of vision.
Overshadowing: The power to take over another living (or sometimes not living things) body. Can be resisted by strong will power to an extent.

-Ghost Ray: The power allows the ghost to shoot a blast of ectoplasmic energy that usually comes out of the palm of it's hand. The color seems to determine its maximum power.

-Supernatural Physical Abilities: Many ghosts posses superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility, dexterity and reflexes.

-Teleportation: The power to move from place to place by thought.

Even though it had 4 seasons and 52 episodes I wish Static Shock had more episodes . I feel like there was mores things they could do later.

I'm looking at the monster in the face and I can clearly see the word 'forced modern nick humor' written on his retarded smile.

I wanted a Halloween special and for Pizzaz to dress up as either a witch or a vampire in it.

I remember that show