Harley Quinn Most Popular Women's Halloween Costume Two Years In A Row

time.com/4510616/most-popular-halloween-costume-superhero-princess/

>According to the survey, Batman characters (including the Caped Crusader, Harley Quinn and the Joker) were the most popular costume among adults this year, thanks to popularity of movies like Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad.

>Halloween stores are already seeing an uptick in superhero costume sales over last year. “There’s definitely been an increase in superhero costumes in general,” says Riley Walsh, a sales associate at New York Costumers in New York City’s East Village neighborhood. “The thing that’s making it go up for women is Harley Quinn. At least once a day we’re selling Harley Quinn costumes, and it’s not even October yet.”

>Other costume purveyors say they cannot keep up with the demand for Harley Quinn’s iconic pigtails and mallet. “Harley Quinn is in such big demand, they can’t make enough,” says Ursula Boschet, owner of Ursula’s Costumes in Santa Monica, California.

>Most Harley Quinn costumer buyers are adult women—Suicide Squad was rated PG-13, and Harley Quinn has a not-so-PG backstory—though some young girls are seeking out extra-small sizes in the adult outfit.

Other urls found in this thread:

frightgeist.withgoogle.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7sUh-DX7I0
archive.ec/AVUwJ
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gee I wonder why.

I love how sites like AV Club were basically begging people not to watch DC movies because they say it's racist and misogynist yet minorities and women really turned out for both BvS and SS. True empowerment is being able to do what you want, where you want and when you want. Women like dressing sexy if they like and having fun, which is why Harley is popular with them and why Wonder Woman is an icon despite wearing basically a one piece swimsuit. Women don't want to be told to cover up and look like a butch dyke.

So, walking half naked in the streets makes women feel empowered? What a sick mentality.

Yeah women are retarded. What did you expect?

The worst part is men being cucks by letting their mates wear such stuff.

Being a slave to vice isn't real freedom.

Damn the patriarchy for making women but things

It's hilarious that slut shaming and cries of misogyny comes primarily from men like you.

Guy wanna fuck her

Woman wanna be her since they all have that childish bitch in them.

Its not that hard to understand.

Come October 31st, we will be awash in a sea of slutty clown girls.

Some people deserve to be shamed. That's the whole point of shaming.

I'm actually a woman who feels sorry for girls like you who think that exposing your body will make you empowered and thing anyone who dares to criticize women's behaviors is misogynist.

Where do I get one of these?

>awash in a sea of slutty clown girls

>me and the wife were planning on going as Dayman and Nightman
>I get all the stuff to be dayman
>She now wants to change everything and go as harley and the joker a month before Halloween
>mfw

only two? suprising

>Dayman and Nightman
Who?

>I'm actually a woman who feels sorry for girls like you who think that exposing your body will make you empowered
Noted. I don't care of course, because you're talking about empowerment while simultaneously trying to repress and shame me from doing what I want. But noted.

Its almost like more women wear Halloween costumes then men

not sure if your being sarcastic or not

So is it safe to say Harley Quinn is now bigger than Disney Princesses

only on Halloween where its okay to dress like a slag whore for one night

I'm not, just relatively new.

whore want to dress like whore

enjoy those fake tattoos user

It's an Always Sunny reference

>all this butthurt
Too many permavirgins in this board.

Calling little kids whores because they like a character
man Cred Forums has gotten dumb
pro tip Harley wouldn't be the number 1 costume choice if only adult women wanted to wear her costume.

Little kids are pushing this since you know they are the main demo who go out on Halloween

>So, walking half naked in the streets makes women feel empowered?

Doing what they want to do make anyone feel empowered.

Thanks. I'll watch that someday.

I'm impressed she's been this popular for the last 6 years
People have sustained interest in clown girl

Next we'll have the group costumes like gang of harleys

don't you know
Cred Forums HATES
Harley Quinn
probably the most hated female character on this board over captain marvel

Come back to me, when its the Jester outfit and not the Juggalo one.

Which is funny since Cred Forums used to love it at least like Harley

I know, I used to troll Cred Forums by calling them butthurt waypoolfags.

>I love Martha

Fucking kek

This is great.. I will be able to spot the ones that I can approach that much easier. I know which girls I'll be talking to

Not really, she was always a crap character.

We are approaching full Harley saturation
Soon she'll surpass Batman

My grill is going as Harley too, the jacket and the shorts are on the mail.

I'm going as one of the Village people. Grupal costumes can be fun, but only with other men.

Don't give me that, Cred Forums used to have threads where one could discuss Harley in-depth, it wasn't until her solo came out that Cred Forums started hating on the character

I agree. She should be stoned to death for walking around without her burqa in the name of Allah and Anita Sarkeesian.

It's the Liberal way.

*wink*

>Calling little kids whores because they like a character
More like because they act like whores.

Those shoes are rad.

Empowerment is an excuse to act like a whore or a piece of shit.
People's don't even dare to assume how shitty they are.

>I'm not a whore who loves to fuck every man I meet, I'm just empowered.

Not especially criticizing the costumes, just the whole movement plaguing this world.
Nowadays it's cool to blame men for everything, but as least most pieces of shit know that they are pieces of shit.

A bitchy whore doesn't even begin to think that she may be a whore.

cuck

Virgin

There's a WHOLE lot of gray area between stockholm rape rag and butch dyke.

fuck off nigger

Are you going to walk around Oct 31 in assless chaps then? It's already cold.

>Not wanting to party in assless chaps.
Fag.

>Harley is DC's most popular character

Is this an all time low for DC?

You AND your girl are both the fags here. I would never parade my man around like mr slave.

lol

Yeah let your gf dress like a whore. And I should be envying you? Funny beta cuck.

I am of the though line that without Harley selling like today we wouldn't have books like Midnighter, The whole HB line, Omega Men, etc. I don't know if I'm wrong but that's what I think

>in assless chaps then?

Actually i kinda want to do the assless thing, after watching pic related. But i don't know if the never nude thing it's too obscure for the people in the party.

Don't ask me, I have a bad habit of donning myself obscure costumes.

Thank god, I'm going as the Joker.

>wife
Your first mistake

enabling, better yet encouraging being a slut
based

bottom feeder

user, if women weren't retarded, they wouldn't have been forced to play second fiddle in mankind's development

Neat, OP!

Oh so you're fat.

>Mommy's Little Monster

Noice

>Too many permavirgins in this board.
Yep.

Not them but I don't think showing off is inherently bad. But Harley's character is shit in so many other ways. Don't tell me you wouldn't feel the same way about going to a Halloween party and seeing 10 Deadpools.

t. cucks

>Exposing your body

Are you retarded? Had you ever been to the beach? You are probably a fat cow.

Yoga pants are no different than Harley's costume

t. landwhale

Not every woman likes wearing tons of fabric and looking like a man, user.

Two years in a row?

>But Harley's character is shit in so many other ways.

Good thing they think the character is fun and would make a nice costume, instead of writing essays about her or defending the validity of the character.

Pro Tip: people that dress as Zombies don't think the zombie has a nice backstory. And people that dress as a generic vampire didnt read Dracula either.

>calling someone a virgin when they don't agree with your morals or aesthetics
how does it feel to bleed once a month for no reason?

You are telling me that women actually like dressing like fun slutty characters? WHAT A SURPRISE.

Yes, it was the number one last year. (DC also destroyed Marvel last year),

frightgeist.withgoogle.com/

Do you fiddle her diddle?

youtube.com/watch?v=D7sUh-DX7I0

>Not them but I don't think showing off is inherently bad. But Harley's character is shit in so many other ways. Don't tell me you wouldn't feel the same way about going to a Halloween party and seeing 10 Deadpools.

Halloween costumes are not COSPLAYING, the value of the character is irrelevant, it's all about how fun the costume is, how cheap you can make it/buy it and how it looks.

>Yoga pants are no different than Harley's costume

>implying those are good either

all dem fishnets stockings MUH DICK

Muslims are in fact the true feminists. And here's a huffingtonpost article explaining why.

archive.ec/AVUwJ

It's literally gone full circle.

Go back to your board Virgin robot

They *can* be at least light cosplaying if you're not a fucking normie.

I'll believe it when they start kicking their husbands in the cocks for minor shit like being financially irresponsible.

>inb4 they get raped

The only way you'll be able to hurt them is if you don't have enough other wives to hold you down before you get sent to the islamic B.E.T.A. gulag

beta cucks that provide the beta bucks

Yeah I'm sure letting your girlfriend wear whatever she wants when she "goes out" to "party with friends" is a great idea.

Stop repressing your sisters and start suppressing your appetite, seacow.

She is partying with me you dumbass, i'm not willing to dress as the joker, I wasnt last year either when she wanted us to go as harley and the joker but ended going as Daria and i went as alan grant while my friends were Malcom, a raptor, Hammond, Muldoon, and Mr DNA,

I know this is a stretch for kissless virgins, but in the real world people go out.

Just because your mom does everything you scream at her to do doesn't mean you have some magical control over women

>Girls want to be Harley Quinn
>No one want to be a Ghostbuster
Nu-males on suicide watch

What the fuck are you even going to the same party together for if you'd let her dress as Harley and you're not the Joker? That's like pic related except she's dumb enough to have no problem with it.

>She is partying with me you dumbass, i'm not willing to dress as the joker
Shit boyfriend.

Girls ideas for costumes are boring, but bros ideas are usually fun. We did went as Lana (she on blackface) and Archer 2 years ago.

everyone loves clown whores

>until nu52
FTFY

>that Cred Forums started hating on the character

It was like 3 autists.

Aside from hating how popular is among normies, it's just 3 or 4 guys that think Harley is feminist symbol that were extremely rectionary at what some lesbian in tmblr posted.

Do parents actually allow their little kids to see Suicide Squad?

>co/r9k/

Pssh that's got nothing on real life.

Pic related. These female Leather face, Jason Vorhees, and Michael Myers outfits.

I saw Robocop when I was like 6 or 7, so yes, they do.

I don't see why not. It was pretty tame overall.

>dressing as a cannibalistic retarded redneck
>dressing as a mentally challenged momma's boy
Why? Michael is the only cool choice out of all of those.

what are you talking about, all I see is sexy chainsaw girl, sexy hockey slasher and sexy mechanic

As a woman, halloween is a little weird. You're either "sexy gorilla" (aka sexy harambe which is definitely the best costume I've seen this season) or you're a sexier version of a character from TV. Or, you're actually a thing you want to be and people are confused by it. Harley's great because you can dress slutty while still being a very recognizable thing.

Because leatherface and Jason are tougher than Michael.
Well ... Jason is probably, but it is all very debatable.

>As a woman
are you young or sexy, if not no one really cares what you wear

>Harley's great because you can dress slutty while still being a very recognizable thing.

So the reason is: It's a fun costume.

Why Cred Forums has such a hard time with the concept of doing something fun on public?

Oh yeah, obviously. But being sexy pizza feels pretty stupid in comparison to something where you get to carry around a baseball bat and say quotable lines from a movie trailer that most people saw.

I give you Jason, but Bubba is pretty low-tier.
Michael can take ridiculous amounts of punishment and in one of continuities slaughtered an entire police station.
Leatherface is just a very strong ordinary human who, by slasher movie standards, is pretty tame power-level wise.

because we/re Cred Forums (contrarian losers). but even more uptight (tumblr/pol)

Exactly!

Halloweens the best because you get to dress up in ridiculous outfits, and that includes looking super slutty if you want it to. Or you can dress like a cake. Or Freddy Kruger.

Depends on pre or post Resurrection by lightning jason.

Pre-ressurection is a tough but normal guy, but since he could also survive gunshots it would be about the same as Micheal, but he has more physical strength with less stealth abilities.

Zombie-Jason is downright unkillable.

you can be the fat funny gal or the sexy, be sexy while you still can, you'll have the rest of yer life to be frumpy as you want

It's not Cred Forums (well not part of it) it just /r9k/ and/or Cred Forums that can't stand the idea of people having fun because they can't

What about Uber Jason?
Jason X is so retarded I can't find it in my heart to hate it. It's Leprechaun-tier.

>a girl says she has trouble with sexy costumes and finds it "problematic"
blame "/r9k/ and/or Cred Forums"

See? They can't stand the idea of fun

>Too many Muslim permavirgins in this board.
Fixed.

no one's having a hard time with anything
people are just pointing out what exactly about wearing the costume is fun

I'm going as Squad Harley

Because I'm a fag though and think it'll be fun

>no one's having a hard time with anything
Except the tumblrinas and yihadists screaming WHOOOORE in this thread.

>Gay dude dressed as Robbie Quinn.
That actually would be fun to see. Good job, user.

Yeah bit he is bringing a chainsaw to a knife fight.
Sometimes that's enough for the edge.

I gotta find my Jason vs Jason X scan and storytime it tonight

Fair point.

Noice.

You think anyone will be dressed like her sidekicks?
If so they're the real MVPs that night.

>has fun by showing off her body to strangers
>not a whore
she's a whore and that's fine, it's her right to

>not from the movies, no one cares
it's not a con, m8

>whore
[hawr, hohr or, often, hoo r]
noun
>a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

By definition you're wrong. She's doing it because (again) it's fun. She isn't making a statement, she isn't fighting nobody and nothing, simply for fun. Stop being a stuck up asshole

das a slut, m8, whores get paid

>for fun
Yes. Fun coming from attention-whoring.

Or for playing-pretend Harley. Who's nu52 version is an attentionwhore, just kuhrazzee too.

So yeah, a whore.

she's just being true to the chara then

What's the problem? It's because she might get laid and you don't? I really don't see the problem

>attention whoring

I don't get that part, if there are 100 Harleys how can she attention whore? If anything shell be one more of the pile

kek

I never said there was a problem. I even said it's fine, here

>costume among adults

MOMS

Harley works fine on her own, at least better than Luigi on his own. She's so popular on her own that it's not really necessary to have a Joker. Also it's pretty damn hard for a guy to do a Leto Joker costume that doesn't look like shit. Between the white body paint, fake tattoos, haircut, lack of eyebrows, and grill something is going to get fucked up.

You're right, I'm going as a fat chick Pennywise just to spite the harleys.

Then why so many outrage? I really don't get it, most of them (if not all of them) are going to throw away the outfit once Halloween is over and forget about it

Just paint white over the eyebrows. Melt down cake silver toppings and dip fake teeth into it.

Dunno, it wasn't me that was outraged. I said it's fine.

I was referring in a more general way, like the whole thread is outrage like these people are going to stand outside the White House clamoring for change and shit instead of going to a party and get high and/or drunk as fuck and have fun

mediafire.com/folder/rfxx0kbqmjzek/Horror_Film_Comics

This had it, last time I checked.

>Women are unimaginative sluts

News at 11.

You will never score with that attitude.

A few years back I was Captain Boomerang(it was a superhero/villain party) and I went to a party where a girl was Harley. I said to her, "Hey, we're both part of the Suicide Squad."

Bitch had no idea what I was talking about.

Always.

HAHAHA Man that is hilarious. Expected, of course, but still funny. Did anyone there actually know?

Most of the guys knew. They loved it. I later learned the Harley was a girlfriend of one of the guys. So she probably isn't into comics that much.

I hope some girls dress as this Harley Quinn for Halloween . It's a good outfit for Harley .

Only the nervous girlfriends who open up about showing off skin and their sexuality after you break up with them for being such a fucking prude.

We'd still be together if you just sat on my face, Liz

not slutty enough

Dingdingdingdigding!!

those are some sexy children...

Harley Quinn here! In witness protection on this Earth.
Jeez you guys make a lotta threads about me. This is like the 4th this week.

show tits

Fuck off back to plebbit, retard

Google them, they're everywhere. Even Bruce Timm drew them.
I like this place, it's seedy.

Rude.
This thread is terrible. Any of you guys wanna watch Blazing Saddles?

Seriously. I could get a group chat or something going and we could have a big long Mel Brooks marathon and have stupid internet arguments about the difference between British and Jewish humor and end up personally offended. I need something all energetic like. I'm bored. This earth is boring. Someone do stuff with me. I got here by googling my name so you guys must be my people.

idk man, at the gym the most Cred Forums related shirts I see are Deadpool and Punisher (with Red Ranger as a close third from some reason) and I'm perfectly okay with it. I don't get mad at people for liking things I don't like.

Deadpool's hot stuff, though. I bet Harley would leave the Joker in a New York Minute if she met Freddy Krueger Got Fingered

Because not everyone uses their costume as wish-fulfillment