twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

That's not Star Butterfly you twit.

No, best Disney President.

My dick says yes.

She's voiced by Sarah Silverman
So yes

nope, Kuzco is

I know nothing about her. why do people hate her?

She's not a Disney Princess at all.

Disney Princesses are not just any princesses in a Disney franchise, it's a specific brand where girls get "coronated" into when the execs decide it, it has nothing to do with actually being a princess in their own media franchise.

Currently there are 11 princesses, pic related. No, Elsa and Anna from Frozen are not Disney Princesses either.

She made a video about how she was paid less for a gig because she's a woman and the manager said that she was a guest spot. Her response was essentially "I wish I had lied better".

so she's voiced by a compulsory liar

She's one of those "comedians" on the same tier as Amy Shoomer. Also she's another Jew who likes to bitch about white people.

Eh, there are only 7 Disney princesses that matter and only 5 of 'em are in that pic. The other one is a schoolgirl and the other is OC bullshit.

She is a jew, and the only thing hot about her is her voice.

That being said she has the potential to be a good voice actress.

Just like that guy from supernatural, both are terrible actors but could be good at voice acting if they went that way, It's weird that some terrible actors can act better when it's only their voice.

She's comedian from the early 90's that makes female and hew jokes...because she's a female jew and she can get away with saying the most nasty and horrid things possible to insult entire races, cultures, religions and generations because she's a female jew and just says the aristoracts like saying it's just a prank bro, chill out.

she's female adam sandler without having 3 ok movies early in her career.

^This.

and this.

new princess soon!

Best princess?

Best princess.

/thread

She's a shill.

Not a bad VA all things considered.

shame that most actors in Hollywood are shills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

The description assumes willful collusion with someone you fully know is a fraud or huckster, your average plant in a crowd during a shell game, or one of the "lucky" people who walked up and bought a thing of soap with a 5 dollar bill in it as part of the scheme "Soapy" Smith ran in the 19th century. Or like, one of those guys who climbs in the ring with a prize fighter and "wins" with some difficulty encouraging the crowd to have a go, only to get their asses beat because the guy starts fighting seriously.

I think it's more that her and many others in Hollywood legitimately believe in what they are promoting whether that particular thing is right or wrong. Look at the Scientology thing. A lot of those people are really honestly convinced. Maybe some of them are just totally bullshitting, but some of them clearly aren't.

That's not Gaston

Reminder: You only get to be a Disney Princess if your movie does well.