Regular Show Season 8 Premieres Discussion

New Regular Show episode tonight at 8:00 PM EST (6 hours, 50 minutes) on CN. It's been confirmed next week is yet another bomb and it looks like the following week will be one too, these threads will be consistent until it's either over or the show ends. If the show's schedule goes back to being one episode a week, these kinds of threads will be made for then only. Until the episode premieres we have time to discuss the 6 episodes that have already aired since Monday, upcoming episodes, etc.

Tonight-
The Dream Warrior: The guys try to help Pops overcome his strange nightmares.
-2 minute clip: sugoi.vidyagam.es/qt/WGKWEEI.mp4

Future Episodes:
>Brain of Evil
-airs Oct. 3rd at 8 PM
-start of the 2nd week in a row bomb

>Fries Night
-airs Oct. 4th at 8 PM

>Spacey McSpaceTree
-airs Oct. 5th at 8 PM

>Can You Ear Me Now?
-airs Oct. 6th at 8 PM

>Stuck in an Elevator
-airs Oct. 7th at 8 PM

>The Space Race
-airs Oct. 10th at 8 PM
-possible start of 3rd week in a row bomb

>Operation: Hear No Evil
-airs Oct. 11th at 8 PM

>Space Escape
-airs Oct. 12th at 8 PM

>Terror Tales of The Park VI (2016)
>another Christmas special (2016)

I won't be posting the leaked screenshots from throughout the episodes, but if you do for whatever reason, spoiler tag them and notify they're the screenshots so people are aware.

Series News:
JG Quintel interview about the ending, another Christmas special confirmed: idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creator-jg-quintel-talks-ending-series-season-8-and-future-558231
Owen Dennis on the show ending: oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/150795786447/its-official-the-show-is-ending-how-do-you-feel

>inb4 shark jump
>inb4 canceled

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream
soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE
mega.nz/#F!2I1z1ZQB!FfY78L_JyWOn--WJj1HJmQ
mega.nz/#!79ch1SqY!RqC20Nq0avIgInqwjuhdk5OZc26xgrruB3M2VrSdckA
mega.nz/#!6lVCUZ7L!TiQl7CdnNvlUmc1zsK00aVs7cxXGiJ3yYFN0T4pz400
twitter.com/Spinadoodles/status/781911198627274752
tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01321635&t=Regular Show&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
youtube.com/watch?v=2ft9MFbD5Wc
mega.nz/#!XkNinY4Y!Rm3Y01PvLPqglwG_v3JVYmusAkucQRzKWX1vu8HwJ64
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/151199628135/how-many-high-five-ghosts-can-you-find-bonus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream

Click the bright blue button below the stream to switch to Stream 3. If that doesn't work, try Streams 2 or 4. 1 will not work and neither will the one that says it's HD, which changes position in the list often. It's one of the ones that isn't Stream 1 or the HD one. If it doesn't work at all let me know.

Here's the soundcloud for the show's unofficial commentary tracks from the crew. They're being posted a little more often now that production is about wrapped up. soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast

Shorts, pass the time by watching these too. Upcoming shorts are titled "Time Loop", "Space Worm", "Synth Buttons", and "Robot Rap Battle". I assume we'll get at least one of them this week.

SPECIAL:
>Mordecai and Rigby - Ringtoneers
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4

OLD:
>USA! USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
>Fun Run
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
>OOOHH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
>Break Time
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E

NEWER:
>Coming Soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
>Sick Day
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
>Pizza Pouch Drop:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
>1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>Ninja Shoes:
youtube.com/watch?v=0xoHqsIa1UE

SEASON 8 SPECIALS:
>2001: A Nap Odyssey
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7X8bveAg4

EXTRAS:
>2 In The AM PM
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
>Naive Man From Lolliland (1080p)
mega.nz/#!A5FRnKrK!EPwHKpFKQThmSvCWq056p7BgE0--AHSJNDJWuVa4-Yg
>Party Tonight Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=Hk1cNT3UBmE

5 more hours.

I also have some 1080p Megas for the first 4 episodes this season. mega.nz/#F!2I1z1ZQB!FfY78L_JyWOn--WJj1HJmQ

Here's Madrid's 720p recordings of the others.
Lost and Found: mega.nz/#!79ch1SqY!RqC20Nq0avIgInqwjuhdk5OZc26xgrruB3M2VrSdckA
Ugly Moons: mega.nz/#!6lVCUZ7L!TiQl7CdnNvlUmc1zsK00aVs7cxXGiJ3yYFN0T4pz400

best girl

Just 3 hours to go.

Don't summon him.

you wish

>british accent
never

For all your Muscle Man mooning needs.

Eileen faggot please get out of here, take your tumblr with you.

remember when mordecai used to be drawn with a chin

Requesting this, but with Nikolai/Thomas wearing underwear with a pic of Vladimir Putin's face on the back.

good luck

hour and a half or so now fellas

twitter.com/Spinadoodles/status/781911198627274752
this is adorable

Looks like you haven't been watching this season.

>muh strong girl

You better believe it.

They plan on airing an episode every single day from October 3rd - 14th.

That means by October 14th, 18 episodes of season 8 have already aired.

Which means, we will only have 16 episodes of Regular Show left after that since this season is 34 episodes long.

tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP01321635&t=Regular Show&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

They really cant wait this show to be over

Season should actually be 31 episodes long. Shorts count as one episode a season. 261+3 = 264 episodes produced.

That retarded rabbit is now forever a part of Regular Show.

The new one is in like 30 minutes right?

I AM DOCTOR RABBIT

It's just 11 minutes I'm pretty sure.

>Dream Warrior
We're not going to hear any Dokken, are we?

I mean airs in like 30, i figured it was only 11 min

fucky wucky and the groovy gangbang lewds when?

JG's daphne is great

Suddenly Scooby Doo

>I don't think the animation is bad at all

dizzy world is just pops' area of anger he holds back, this is about him saying no

calling it now

>its an 80s episode

I feel like this guy is just trying to do a survey or just some basic job shit.

Will Mad upload the episode @ 8:30pm EDT following the episode's air?

Probably or some sort of delivery thing

THE SLEEPIEST OF ALL TEEAASSS

>Who hired you?
>You did

>I'm just doing my job!
>Who hired you?!
>YOU DID!
Poor fucking guy just wanted to do his job, God damn.

>When you go 0-100 Mob Psycho real quick

>EVIL POPS

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>NEGA Pops

youtube.com/watch?v=2ft9MFbD5Wc

well I wasn't expecting that

Well damn

>tfw pops got PHYSICAL

What an episode. What a week.

Download link here!

mega.nz/#!XkNinY4Y!Rm3Y01PvLPqglwG_v3JVYmusAkucQRzKWX1vu8HwJ64

Black pops had a beard like that.

Actually, black Pops had a design that resembled him from the movie, just ... oh fuck.. ANIMATED LIKE THE JINX VERSION

I haven't seen this show in like 5 seasons
what is happening

>you did

>when you guess the plot correctly but you're still way out of the loop

dont bother me or my son's friends ever again

BASED

expected that.

no you didnt

anybody who saw that episode of rick and morty did.

So does Mordecai like the Groovy Gang or..?

I fucking called it that Velma would be who's place Eileen took. Typical.

Rigdog is cute.

He said "you did" because that monster at the end whose his boss is actually him. This makes me wonder what version of Pops that guy was. Jinx? Dizzy World?

>rick & morty

Not as old as any of te two episodes dealing with pops and alternate selves.

>nerd girl is going to be nerd girl

And? You already have Skips as Daphne for being out of place.

easily the best episode this week, 2nd best was either one space day at a time or welcome to space

The fight between the park guys and the dream demon went about the same as in the movie when Future Mordecai and Ross were fighting the other park guys.

Yea kinda.

>the space tree
so it's a well known location? carl said "the" space tree, not "a" space tree, or "some place called the space tree"

Bet that fag who keeps shooting down episode connections feels like a dipshit after this season started.

>nah lunch break was nothing
>nah just friends was nothing
>the show isn't deep

Is this confirmation Benson has no gumballs in his head or is it just an animation mistake?

I'm really curious how this last Halloween special will play out. Looking forward to 3 weeks from now.

>Eileen's sleepwear
hnngh

nnnno?

Weakest episode so far? Best episode so far? This season I mean.

To me this was close to if not the best so far. Weakest was either Space Creds or Ugly Moons, but I liked both of them too.

best probably this one or welcome to space, worst ugly moons

So Nega Pops is a Yelp reviewer?

So, what happened to Rigby's time machine space ship?

From the movie? I guess he hasn't gotten it yet, we're back to the present and they're just now building to when they became rangers.

Guessing "Operation: Hear No Evil" is either a newer Dome story relating to the sketchy stuff the scientists have been doing like the "trust no one" guys dressing up as Benson's friends and the filtering dialogue thing, or it's the follow up to the black pops in this episode, which is episode 7, OHNE is episode 14, the 2nd 7 episode mark.

last we saw it, rigby and mordecai were using it to get drive thru food and keep from being late.

so it shoudl still be somewhere in the park. Unless it was removed when they built the domes.

retconned

So if Muscle Man couldn't manage to do a surprise attack, would he have been kicked out of Spark here?

Is it just me or did this show have a lot of potential in the first few seasons, then it all fell apart.

Every encounter boiled down to a fist fight.
>Guardian/s of X

This space season just seals the deal as being a dead.

You guys make me sick

Poor Pops. I think ever since Marvolo he's had it kinda rough.

Quintel said they most likely trashed it.

>JINX VERSION
I think he may be right guys...

how come jinx rigby never talked though

This does sound like them a lot desu lol

Kinda sucks we didn't get to see it, but I guess that's alright.

No it's not, stop trying to still love your shows creator even though he's horrible at making the show.

Because that's not the Jinx monster, it was something that can talk.

This week would've been cool, start out with double premieres, end on this amazing episode, and then go back to weekly airings, but nah they got to do 3 fucking weeks of these bombs one after the other. It's not special.

More episodes released.
Regular Show S08E16 - New Beds

US Airdate: October 13th, 2016 at 8PM

Synopsis: TBA

Regular Show S08E17 - Mordeby and Rigbecai
US Airdate: October 14th, 2016 at 8PM

Regular Show S08E18 - Alpha Dome
US Airdate: October 20th, 2016 at 8PM

Regular Show S08E19 - Terror Tales of the Park VI

US Airdate: October 27th, 2016 at 8PM

Regular Show S08E20 - The Ice Tape
US Airdate: November 3rd, 2016 at 8PM

>Regular Show S08E20 - The Ice Tape
TO KEEP THE TAPE AS COOL AS WE WERE LAST NIGHT.

The best parts of Ugly Moons were probably "This TV makes pancakes" and "You can do that??"

cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/151199628135/how-many-high-five-ghosts-can-you-find-bonus

Do the ones who have legs as people in costumes count if they have the hand sticking out, or just the basic fives ones?

This was exactly what I was thinking when I saw that scene.

>Rigby tells the Mantis King that they must all be more alike than they think, Mantis King agrees
>Later it's revealed all of them are aliens from other planets on Earth for some reason

anyone else feel this is the most interesting thing they've ever done

>Mordeby and Rigbecai
that's some fanon levels of naming right there

You can tell a lot about a guy based on his view of children's toys.

When will the new shorts air?

I'm betting on one this week.

Half-expected to see Wander in the crowd.

Why? This is Cartoon Network.

Because a lot of them look more like fuzzy spoons than ghosts, especially Pops.

>Maybe we need 2 more weeks of episodes for some reason, that'll get the show dead fast.

this ep was heavily censored wasnt it?
that bare butt space joke didnt make sense

Did this show ever get food treatment? Adventure Time has been on cereal, those juice squishy candies, and other box art for food, Teen Titans Go is on something I don't recall at my food lion, and I still see some outdated art of the looney tunes show on these poptart like things. Can't say anything for RS. Half of these things don't have any change to the food shape or anything, just box art.

Wishful thinking, it'd be cool if even after the series ended they got to make Halloween specials still. Even more wishful thinking, the 6 episodes out of 40, even though there's a few other reasons why they're out being talked about, are 6 Halloween specials that will be aired annually.

I wish I'd stop thinking about things I want but know for a fact will never happen.

>JG thinks the "in space" gimmick is cool because he misunderstood all the "in space is jumping the shark holy shit" complaints
dropped, he thinks just being in space is enough to hold the show, and thinks it's so fucking cool he promotes it often as being amazing

This is the kind of thing the baby ducks were trying to stop.

>pops has been the big bad all along

Clothing doesn't mean shit in space. If you're not wearing a full on space suit, you may as well be nude.

Is "Nigger Pops" the reason behind the supernatural oddities that have happened throughout the show?

why did you put that in quotes? are you being pretentious enough to try to start that name? no one but you has called him that

A Yoursday commercial came on, and even though Regular Show is airing on Thursdays in these 2 upcoming weeks of bomb formats, it wasn't promoted on their special lineup.

I just said Nigger because he was black. Nothing else.

Why don't they just sleep/live in the house in the dome in the space tree, instead of in dorms? Were they receiving TV signals in deep space, or do they actual have that on DVD?

Isn't Mordecai Jewish?

Why not throw it into space for the last season? They've decided to go that way ironically if anything. And of course he's promoting it as amazing, he's not going to say it's shit, is he?

>grown ass person complains about cartoon show he had no part in creating

Still need to get around playing the game for it, I heard it has a story based around Exit 9B happening, I like episode wise games.

Embarrassing ratings, bros.

One Space Day at a Time / Cool Bro Bots - 1.14
Welcome to Space / Space Creds - 0.96
Lost and Found - 0.96
Ugly Moons - 0.98

Check those against nuPPG lately B)

>you did

bad show bad show indeed

The Dream Warrior was just Sleep Fighter: In Space

That simulation in Welcome to Space was such fake shit, Benson would've been looking for Pam.

Benson had a cat at some point, after "Cat Videos" I'm not sure if he got rid of it or not, but leaving Earth would've been an issue there too because no one would be able to watch it, feed it, etc.

Even if Benson did get rid of it, he had a pig too. Applesauce had sorta human IQ so he might've been able to take care of himself, but either way, college kids taking his apartment or it's just empty, the pets would suffer both.

I'm glad for new episodes but I hate the fact the show is going to be over in like a month or two now. This is ridiculous, is there a network reason in advertising they're trying to pull this shit for? Like "Regular Show weekdays" or some naming program block, or is it just "Regular Show airs every week at 8 pm. watch it"?

Why didn't they just use a dreamcatcher? This is worse than the time the Russians built an entire rocket system to move the Park to Russia instead of just changing the Park's time zone during Daylight Savings.

Does anybody know what happened to EIB?

>stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream
This is 5 seconds ahead of my Dish TV, what the fuck that's not fair.

I only knew about the ringtones one.

Damn Benson better marry that science chick in the end.

>While Benson is in space she decides to go out with Langer because she's not busy anymore

Is Pam supposed to resemble Leela from Futurama? Attire wise.

Well her profession relates to space.. so maybe.

Every episode after Fries Night hasn't had any footage released yet. Brain of Evil had "Are you ready for me to blow your mind?" with Mordecai and Rigby playing chess with it, Fries Night was the truck drifting towards the red planet.

based

They keep showing a Mighty Majiswords promo that has a clip of the Duck Crisis special in it, the part where the ancient sword comes out of a random planet pyramid, and every time I think it's a preview for an RS episode.

Last I saw he was around during the Dome experiment special. Maybe he died.