What does Cred Forums think of Superior Spider-Man?

What does Cred Forums think of Superior Spider-Man?

I actually don't think at all.

The name says it all.

I thought it was a nice idea, but it lasted longer than it should have and the supporting cast had to be dumbed down to keep them from learning the truth too fast. I liked Otto's appearances in other stories.

It was a mind-swap episode that just went on and on with no pay-off

Peter's cast had to down bottles of stupid-pills daily to let it go on
People from OTHER comics had to down stupid-pills to let it go on

It had one worthwhile scene

>It had one worthwhile scene
Yes
Yes it did

Underrated KEK

I prefer OMD to it.
Good thing the real Peter (RYV) is back in November and this shit did'nt happen there.

It was a good idea that was executed better by everyone else who wasnt Dan Slott.

I enjoyed it but Cred Forums has problems with it since it was written by Slott.
As if Marvel has any good writers.

It made me want to fuck a midget.

The one worthwhile Scene is after Ock gives up and Peter goes to save Anna Maria and he drops the man-purse line.

It was the most embarrassing, self indulgent author's pet bullshit I've ever seen. The Stunner issue should be taught as an exercise to help writers avoid stupid contrivance and terrible pacing

Punching best girl

Omdfag pls

Duh
But I wanted to post that longshot bullshit

Haven't enjoyed Spider-Man since Spock's departure.

He was too good for us and had the best girl.

It was the most enjoyable Spider-Man has been since before OMD.

The first two volumes are crap, the rest was enjoyable but went on for too long.

now she is a shit yea good job

It gave us Superior Foes. I'm grateful for that alone.

I liked it like the non flash Thompson
, venom series, it had a pretty cool overall story that gave you a bit more insight into the characters.

Anybody else really like superior team up?

I liked it. Fun concept.

I liked it, but a lot of Spideys side cast had to seem extra dumb so that they didn't catch on.

Genuinely enjoyed it. It was a fun, different take. Otto's journey was compelling. There were stakes. Going full Tony Stark or even sorta villainous employing soldiers, a base, the whole thing, was awesome. I know it's cool to hate Slott, and most of his Peter stuff is boring, but this was a solid run.

Otto did nothing wrong.

Otto truly was the Super Spider-Man