Every white person in the show is a complete asshole

>Every white person in the show is a complete asshole
Huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
youtu.be/7MlAb7wrQEs
southendnewsnetwork.com/news/man-threatens-legal-action-over-racist-sign-at-suffolk-hospital/
youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desu senpai most of the Black people are too, Cottonmouth's cousin is even a racist.

ITS CALLED BEING PROGRESSIVE YOU SHITLORD

Is the white cop an asshole? I've only seen the first two episodes, and he seems fine thus far.

Just like real life. This entire thread will be an example of that

just like in real life

Technically he's hispanic, but yeah, he's dirty

Black people can't be racist.

Sshhh. You're trying to reason with a shitposter. It never works.

Wait, is this out already?

No one seems to be talking about it.

Almost all the black people were equally fucked up. There was those dudes that were being xenophobic to the Chinese and let's not forget Mariah.

lol top kek

You do know that acting like Trigglypuff and screeching "back to Cred Forums" every time someone says something you don't like actually has the opposite effect, right? I'm inclined to give someone more consideration if whatever they're saying causes someone to chimp out, not less. Most people are.

I mean, it's pretty well-documented, at this point. I'd think you were false-flagging if I didn't see the behavior constantly and unironically on this board.

Not like you'll read this, granted, but maybe someone will and consider actually using an effective tactic the next time they get pissy about someone's observation.

It's set in New York. Everyone is an asshole there.

Because it's shit.

That's all canceled out by Mariah being a racist bitch.

They made Rafael Scarfe bad?

Keep watching nigga.

And like 90% of the black people are too.

You being an asshole about them saying every white person being an asshole in the fictional world proves it true in the real world!

Watch more than one episode

>Show is set in a poor area of Harlem.

Did none of you fuckers even read Scalped? The kind of white people that hang out in poor areas where lots of people who aren't white aren't going to be nice people just because nice white people don't GO to those areas.

The asshole who killed Pops was black. If anything that took all the evil off the whites.

Swear jar ;_;

Believing the left's lies

Jessica Jones was nauseating. I was hoping Luke Cage would offer a good look at impoverished urban culture without going on about the white man keeping them down. Is that not the case? I acknowledge that you can't really tell a story like that without some kind of antagonizing whiteness but that doesn't mean they have to veer into the sophomoric edginess of Jessica Jones.

A lot of asshole black people, but plenty of good ones too. Any decent white people? Nope.
Thats all I'm saying

Maybe some examples? Comparisons to other groups? You there OP?

Nah, its not about white people keeping them down, the big villain is black after all.
But the single three white characters are all the biggest scumbags in the show, especially the caricature that was the warden.

There's like 5 whites in the show. There's shows where the few blacks in it are all bad. It's not social commentary, it's a fictional show.

>Any decent white people?

I wonder why they didn't include Luke's friend DW who owned the Gem Theater

>biggest scumbags in the show, especially the caricature that was the warden.
Wasn't he like that in the books? Albert Rackham?

>There's shows where the few blacks in it are all bad.
None exist. If any were made they'd be a shitstorm.

It takes place in NY. Ny is like 90% asshole.

He was. I'm just saying it gets a little old that whenever the show wants an asshole in the show, they make them white, and not for any other roles. Like theyre trying to say something.

Not John Goodman was a nice white guy

I don't like decent characters in general. Have some flaws, real ones, like everyone has.

You'd have to be pretty skewed by Cred Forums mentally if you can pull that from Luke Cage. The two big bads are a black dude who doesn't care for his own kind, and it's crazy insane cousin who's insanely racist against whites and is often viewed as morally wrong.

Rememeber how every man in JJ was an asshole except for the cop?
Then remember what happened to the cop?

What were they trying to say?

I knew the villain was black, and while it's good to hear the show isn't all about putting itself on a pedestal and pontificating about the current state of race relations in the US, it's still disappointing to hear it doesn't bother with this little known thing called nuance. You're not a hero for writing ridiculous caricatures, you're not starting a real dialogue about this sort of thing.

I just remember that scene in Jessica Jones where the invalid with the Christy mom ask JJ to kill him. It was just so pointless, laughable and, as I've already stated, sophomoric. Really like something a teenager would write.

"White people are generally assholes to black people."

Tell that to africans that still get butthurt when another tribe starts shit about them.

The title credits have "Malcom X" appear like five times, are you surprised it ended up a little preachy?

>white people in poor black areas aren't nice
next you'll be telling me there's a lot of crime near central park at night and that black people in wealthy areas "act white"

Is the sky also blue?

Is water wet?

What are birds?

We just don't know.

>"people are generally assholes"

I'm not even advocating racial propaganda but what else drives a story? I hope you didn't get this mad over POTA.

When a group of dicksheads started insulting and calling me "cracker" on my way home the other week, it wasn't racist? Right.

You're not a cracker because you're probably a 3rd generation irish bitch, but you are poor enough to have these problems.

So am I, shut up.

>>Every white person in the show is a complete asshole

Just like in real life.

You rang?

Every black person that appeared in this show was an antagonist including the one sheriff from the next town over that was a hardass

>responding seriously to obvious facetiousness

"Slavery only sounded good to the master"

The shows generally alright, but it does hit cringeworthy lines like that. Doesnt feel too preachy, but it definitely has that general vibe. Would not be surprised if it was written by some white numale

>obvious

It's not obvious whether or not you'll get mugged.

I am 3rd gen Irish, doesn't mean those dudes weren't racist.

"They cant be racist! Theyre probably poor"
Cry me a river. They're racist.

Written by black people, mandated by whites. If anything the black writers helped to make it less preachy overall.

Where do you live where people start calling you cracker for no reason. I mean, I lived in NE DC about 15 years ago in a predominately black neighborhood and the only time I saw people get pissed at a white dude is when one came onto the block and asked a 13 year old girl how much it'll cost to fuck. Everyone got pissed off and ran him off the block.

Just like good old blaxploitation, nigga.

Just like real life.

Oh come on. I'm not saying they're not racist. But you weren't actually offended by being called cracker, at most you were afraid the repercussions of being seen as one might cause you harm.

I even guessed right, fuckin kek.

Walked by some assholes on the street is all. Just cause you've never met one, doesnt mean "Black people can't be racist".
Just look at some on these people on youtube if you dont believe me.

No its racism I know you blacks are natural born hypocrites who cant ever see something being your fault and all but calling a white person a cracker is pure racism because it singles out a person based on their racial trait. You black fucks are so racist you refer to white people are white boi or white bitch all you notice is our skin you pieces of shit.

>Everyone got pissed off and ran him off the block.
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Almost every black person is racist toward either whites, blacks or both.

>you blacks
I'm scottish and slav

I guess a lot of us have this unnatural impulse to break our feet off into the asses of childfuckers.

How is this thread Cred Forums? It'll just be another borderline Cred Forums thread

Would you like to have a seat?

Yh sure racist fuck thats why you blacks dont do shit about the many hebephiles in your community, You aint fooling no one you blacks look for excuses to attack white people you people are fucking wicked and disgusting.

K

I didn't say black people cant be racist. I am asking because it seems incredibly fishy that black people would go out of their way to EXPRESS their racist beliefs at you for no reason when MYOB is rule #1 in pretty much any black community. Shit like that could bring the police around and cause problems on the block

>hebephiles in your community

Which one are we talking about?

I'm not black. You're probably more black than me.

Just like real life huh?

Well, many white persons will vote for Trump, so...

Hillary is also white. We just had a black president for two terms, what's your opinion on that?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

The dude propositioned a teenage girl like that shit was supposed to be cool. Pull that shit in a white community and you get the same or worse. Hell, some white communities, that dude would have disappeared and turned up later in a river or something.

I'm voting skub since our two choices is a turd and a shiny turd

And now the thread is no longer about whether or not the show's racist. Brilliant.

Blacks have a lot of men that fuck underage girls in their communities and do nothing about it, but this black here is LIKE UUHH I ATTACK THE WHITE BOI BECAUSE HE WAS A HEBEPHILE IM A HERO MAN.

Fuck that blacks are racist psychos they look for any reason to attack non black people.
Whats wrong with Trump? Muslims are religious dogmatist they will turn America into a another islamic country once they multiply, and illegal migrants are cancer(on a bureucratic level) and should be dealt with.

>scottish

I'm black and I'm not racist toward whites or blacks. No other black people in my circle really express racism toward whites or blacks either and most of the people I know are black.

Then again, I live in the BEST state to live in if you're black and live in the continental US and pretty much everyone around here is middle class and my small town is nice and peaceful.

>Blacks have a lot of men that fuck underage girls in their communities and do nothing about it
teenagers like to have sex, more news at 11

I know this is shitposting, but I don't really get how you can get something to be mad about in race here. There's barely any white people in the show, there's like that doctor that tried to save Luke, the asshole Warden, and Shades. They barely fill the cast.

I mean, you got a show where 90+% of the cast is black, filling both the main villains, who are terrible fucking people, worse than the 2 white antagonists that barely appear, and not only that, but there's also good people, shady people, bitchy people, all played by blacks.

And you're mad because "muh whites did bad things"? Because the 3 white characters that barely appear aren't saints? You wanted a token white character here or something?

That's just like SJW's complaining that the one black character in a show/movie isn't the smartest/kindest/strongest or whatever, you just want to get mad.

Obama didn't win on the white vote, he lost the white vote both times.

You do realize tumblr and Cred Forums are two sides of an equally shitty coin?

No we are not like you, we would just call the police, you blacks like to look for any reason to brutalize people Im not joking i have witnessed you people start huge fights for seemingly no reason.

>3. You will not post racism outside of Cred Forums
MMMMOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS

Okay son of god we get it you're infallible jeez

>Fuck that blacks are racist psychos they look for any reason to attack non black people.

What does this have to do with hebephiles?

Also no? Why would someone who constantly gets berated online for the color of their skin attack someone irl of a different skin color?

See what I mean fucking hypocrites thats what blacks are.

If blacks werent racist BLM would focus on actual criminals and not white people. Why arent you blacks attacking and burning the thugs that ruin your communities and KILL THE MOST OF YOUR PEOPLE compared to police, fucking blacks are dying everyday due to other blacks and you racist fuckers make up excuses to attack us white people fuck you.

>Blacks have a lot of men that fuck underage girls in their communities and do nothing about

Tell you what. Disguise yourself as a black dude and try that shit down in SE DC in broad daylight like the white dude that I mentioned did in NE. See what that gets you. It won't be a parade.

>you racist fuckers make up excuses to attack us white people fuck you.

The only 'excuses' being used to attack anyone is if they're a cop. Otherwise everything you said is completely delusional.

Aww, poor you, where will you ever find sympathetic white people now?

Oh right, in every other fucking show in existence.

I think you've been on this site long enough to gather that this is entirely true.

I live in the most racially diverse yet segregated state.

Anons guess our respective locations.

See what I mean these people are psychopaths nothing is ever their fault they will blame us for shit we didnt even do, its their fucking fault the cops kill them because most of them cant stop resisting arrest.

For god sake you racist fucks are destroying Charlotte because a BLACK COP killed BLACK CRIMINAL. I saw you blacks attacking white people for fun thats all it is your racism , why cant you blackies beat the shit out of other blacks during protest? WHY DO YOU TARGET WHITE PEOPLE?

Because you are racist that why blackie.

The current culture destroyed the concept of distinctions within minority groups. Now when they report a shooting, the current narrative is that "this will happen to you regardless". Ironically I'm seeing the same lack of distinction from both sides of the track itt.
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

Easy New York

Which borough?

>Being reminded of slavery = preachiness.

Almost like centuries of history is difficult to ignore.

Oh shut up you blacks are true racist you find every reason to justify your hatred of us.

>HURR WHITE BOIS SHOOT UP SKOOLS
>HURR WHITE BOIS CANT STOP FUCKING THEY COOUSIN
>HURR WHITE BOIS OPPRESS THE WORLD

Yet you pieces of shit kill,rob and rape the mst of your people.

Is it good? Or is it trash, like Daredevil's second season?

I mean I get it. I hope I've at least made a dozen guys chop off their dicks.

kill yourself pseudo intellectual

>But you weren't actually offended
lol, I fucking love this 'logic'.

Unfortunately googles can't keep it to mean words. Shit like the knockout game is a favorite pastime.

Second season Daredevil, but if you like the MCU it's a good watch for the MCU.

Close but no

Yeah, it's Pop, Luke, Misty... and the blind dude that keeps a New Yorker for Luke.

You didn't even read my post

Breaking Bad
Shameless (Veronica is portrayed as a cunt even if she is an MC's best friend)

loving it and I'm only on the second ep

>tfw issac hayes

Dont have to to its another HURR NOTHING EVER OUR FAULT post by you blacks, its almost unnerving how psychopathic you people behave Im starting to wonder if those racist stuff our ancestors said about were factual.

>Group of innocent white kids at a cook out
>Did nothing wrong
>Mariah walks among them shaking their hands
>Takes off her fake smile when done and wipes her hands as if she's disgusted
>Is a total asshole about whites the entire season

I don't know how you're getting just whites are the bad guys when they blatantly stated one of the villains was absurdly racist.

>"Wahhh... the only white characters in a single TV show aren't nice."

Here, you'll enjoy this more, probably.

my god i feel like i feel like i'm in some sort of mixture of Cred Forums and /r9k/

>You wanted a token white character here or something?
An okay white guy who's not racist is too much to ask for?

>OPINIONS I DONT LIKE ARE POL

>FACTS ABOUT THE SHOW ARE POL

Ben Urich.

Blackies are evil hypocrites, they have made it legal to always kiss their dick but they can racially hate us all they want, blacks are a revolting group of humans.

Seriously just say the N word a bunch of blacks will try to nearly murder you and they think its in their right to do that, thats how fucking racist blacks are they think it should be a right to murder non blacks when they piss them off.

You knew (assuming that you're OP) the exact kind of thread you were going to get and it's the farthest thing from a Cred Forums thread

Uh huh
youtu.be/7MlAb7wrQEs

Hmm, I'm going to guess Washington state.

You don't even understand what I'm trying to post or even watched the video. I'm saying there are black that are exactly like that but liberals don't want to show it. The fucking video addresses this point.

Okay, fair, I'll concede that point.

>Seriously just say the N word a bunch of blacks will try to nearly murder you and they think its in their right to do that, thats how fucking racist blacks are they think it should be a right to murder non blacks when they piss them off.

>he doesn't know

This. He's cool in the comics but Netflix made him into a fucking saint, to the point of fucking martyring him.

We're not even discussing the show anymore. Where are the facts?

The joke got made like 10 times before you. Be quicker next time with your butthurt

Um, black dude here. I can't just walk up to a group of blacks and say the 'N word'.cby your low, it would be 'racist' of someone to kick the ass of someone else that walks up to them and says something insulting.

Also, it's never really against the law to kiss a dick.

>N word
>can't even type out nigga or nigger on the internet
>doesn't know the difference
>doesn't know that you would get suspicion and aggression if you went up to a random black persona nd said that regardless of race

I am twisting and turning my head at you kinsman

Do you even leave your house? Come the fuck on.

>Discussing a comic based tv show is "farthest thing from a Cred Forums thread"

Zimmmerman was a hispanis, black racism makes them any human with light skin is a white or perhaps its the fact thats he not black that made them so angry.

Any nonblack that tries to defend themselves from these evil wicked people is ousted a racist but the true are blacks TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE MURDER OR MISTREATMENT OF SOMEONE FOR NOT BEING BLACK.
What a load of crap I hear you blacks say the N word all the time fucking hyprocrite pieces of shit.

Ah-ha! That's where your wrong! It's often very against the law to kiss any dick!

Is it ok for me to dislike you because you're acting like a shit?

Three episodes in and all it is is black on black and black on brown. Minorities are their own worst enemy.

As far as I know, it's against the law in some states to suck a dick. Kissing a dick isn't sodomy,

I said close...

About JJ tier.

Sure blackie but you arent fooling anyone you already hate me because Im white.

HURR RACISM
HURR SLAVERY
HURR SEGREGATION

Its nothing but the shit you psychos tell yourselves to convince other humans you arent completely insane racist.

Wait, what the hell.

Why is it that you can replace every instance of the word 'Black people' with 'White people' and it would actually be more true?

>What a load of crap I hear you blacks say the N word all the time fucking hyprocrite pieces of shit.

Then they're teenagers.

And you should take every opportunity you can (like an actual adult) to tell them it's not cool to say that. Since you're obviously white, it will automatically mean more coming from you than anyone else.

But damn, stop being the victim and actually talk to black people so you can teach them what you want from them. Works with every race.

>As far as I know, it's against the law in some states to suck a dick.

Do I have to strike a bitch down

Everyone thought Zimmerman was white because he was listed as white in the police report and he has a Lilly white name with a Lilly white father. The media reported him as white because that's what the police told them and really the police will call you white unless you have a Hispanic name because 'hispanic' isn't a damn race, it is a cultural ethnicity.

it really makes you think

>Uh, you know! Maybe the fact that it's so not funny makes it somehow funny, to kids? Gosh, I-I certainly don't understand it!

You fucks aren't funny. Everyone knows this isn't actually how you feel. You're just trying to get a reaction.

Go to school, get a job, exercise, diet. You'll be much happier.

southendnewsnetwork.com/news/man-threatens-legal-action-over-racist-sign-at-suffolk-hospital/

>ywn get these many (you)s

This has quickly evolved into

ITT people really trying hard to be funny about violent race relations.

Stifling progress between races isn't funny.

Everytime I talk to you people you get hostile with me like I did something to you. Also again with this ITS NOT OUR FAULT shit blackie, jesus christ you people are truely horrifying to the human psyche this level of not just saying OK I ADMIT WE DO SOME BAD THINGs is just alien level.
Hispanic is mix of europeans and mexican indian DNA.
Shut up

They don't actually feel this way.

They're just trying to stir the pot because everything thinks they're funny but they lack the talent for early morning radio.

>Shut up

Struck a nerve, I see.

About 45% of them do tho
give or take

t. My gut

HURR RACISM
HURR SLAVERY
HURR SEGREGATION

Seems to me that you're the only one here complaining about shit. I don't care about segragation. I would looooove to segregate myself to Hawaii and away from the rest of the crazy motherfuckers here in the continental US. I don't care about slavery and a lot less blacks would care about it as well if guys like you stopped bringing the shit up and I don't have to deal with racism. I live in a town that's 60% black next to a town that's 95% black. Last time I experienced anything that *MIGHT* be racism is when I applied for a job and they seemed really enthusiastic to gi]et me in for an interview until I answered the phone and they heard my voice and even then, I don't know if that was racism or something else.

It was fine until people started claiming black people can;t be racist, which is ludacris.
Then some shitposter popped up spouting anti-black nonsense and the whole thing derailed?

Can we get back on track?
Is Luke Cage preachy or not? More or less than JJ?

Nope. Hispanic is any culture that was influenced by Spain and Spanish culture.

If you want racial progress remove black people, these evil fucks are the reason race relations are in the utter, no matter what we do these psychos will never stop hating us, how insane were our ancestors that freed these people?

Black use their music to spread anti white messages to their communtiies, they use the media to spread anti-white messages, they are a racist evil malevolent race of humans its no wonder every human group that ever encountered called them either subhuman or the spawn of demons in human form.

>It was fine
no it wasn't

Maybe. But even then, it's pathetically suppressed. It's why you won't even see people standing up for themselves/their ideals.

All they can do in their impotent rage is comment on an image board.

If you felt like JJ was preachy then I don't know what to tell you. You probably won't like this because it mentions things that'll probably make you uncomfortable.

Dare I say...you'll probably be triggered.

Of course it's preachy, but that isn't even a bad thing. We need more of that in todays climate where a racist xenophobe has a really good chance of winning presidency over someone who is logical and smart and knows what shes doing.

The only psycho here is you. Maybe you should spend less time reading/watching drudge report or attending white nationalist cookouts.

>(You)

There you go. Now you can go to bed with a sense of accomplishment.

>it's pathetically suppressed
Eh I say some of it is starting to surface look at the state of the US elections

Trumps a moron but Hilary is no fucking saint.
I'm glad I dont live in America because both of these psychopaths are going to fuck up your country for years to come.

>It was fine until people started claiming black people can;t be racist,

Yeah and that's... probably the most common shitpost on this site? Not a legitimate claim by any means and anyone who actually means that if they say it is stupid.

Misty has some scrumptious breast in the show desu

>People actually think the shitposter is for real
SJWs are retards.

>but Hilary is no fucking saint.
Hey Cred Forums.

Tell that to Obama.

Nigga loves throwing gas on fires like a fucking child.

Yeah, you have a very vocal minority that's affecting little to no change.

But I'm not about to argue about these peoples' headspace. Whether they're sincere or not, they're a very, very small minority.

Most people are pretty fucking reasonable. We just happen to be on an internet cesspool where these shits congregate.

>All this violence.
>All this bad language
>All that boob we see.
>Still cant show us her nipples.
What is with American tv shows?

>NOTHINGS EVER OUR FAULT!! YOU RACIST ASS CRACKER!

I have no words at this level of psychopathy.

Also blackie a psycho is a human that lacks empathy alot of you display traits that indicate you cant care about the feelings of others thats why I call you psychos because you are psychos. Black people pride on acting like deranged psychotic people (REAL NIGGAS DAWG I FUCKS MAD BITCHS MAN I SHOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP LAST NIGHT SHIT WAS LIT) and hate blacks that act like normal decent humans(YOU SOME KIND OF COON ASS MOTHERFUCKER WHY YOU DOING THAT WHITE BOI SHIT NIGGA?).

>ignoring the various posts calling him out for shitposting.

>"Haha! I trolled you guys so hard! Right? R-right?"

>hostile
Posting in all caps doesn't make you sound calm, especially when you out right admit to not trying to understand someone's post because of how fast you're trying to type out a response.
Just remove the niggers from the black community, that'll do the trick ;) youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

>Doesn't matter if you're against Trump too, if you even so much as hint that Hilary has done shady shit you get labelled a racist.
She really has the perfect competitor to go against.

Trolling like this won't make your wife's son respect you any more.

American television has been cucked for years

>No one seems to be talking about it.
1. It came out less than 12hrs ago, most are probably still watching
2. With Netflix shows you usually need to wait till the end of the weekend for actual discussion
I saw a maxed out thread when I came home from work (came home like an hr after the episodes were released) and people were all a few episodes in but replies started to die down because they were either going to sleep or avoiding threads until they finished

They're called deplorables for a reason. An insignificant minority of hate filled racists congregating with eachother because "Oh no! white people may not actually be the best thing in the world!"

#IStandWithHer

I...uh... sure?

Not sure what you're getting at, here.

Hillary managed to fuck up one of the only decent countries in Africa and laughed about its leader getting sodomized to death.
>We came we saw he died!
>HAHAHAHA! XD

She also laughed about getting a child rapist off when she knew for a fact he was guilty.
>I'll never trust lie detectors again!
>HAHAHAHA! XD

Bitch is psycho.
youtube.com/watch?v=QJHHl8rPKBc

>Istandwithher

She's still better than Trump.

Yeah, Chris Rock was full of shit. The N word is archaic and simply needs to fade away like the thousands of other words in the English language that are relegated to a time period.

I'm only on episode 3 and holy shit
This nigga Turk

How is he still alive? Gotta hand it to the bastard.

Wow, you'd think America would actually want someone like her that's tough and takes no shit. She has my vote.

Wow, well you suck. I'll pray for you.

Pretending to shitpost is still shitposting. So he's really shitposting for real. He has some sort of hole in his soul that he tries to fill with shitposting.

How is being with Trump racism? I dont understand how the heck is Trump racist and Obama isnt?

Cred Forums is full of tards that dont racism at all. USA be like HURR LETS FOCUS ON MUSLIMS AND BLACK PEOPLE FUCK ALL OTHER HUMANS LETS JUST OF FOCUS ON THEM FOCUS ON THEM

FOCUS ON THEM

FOCUS ON THEM

Thats racism singling a race for any reason, so America is already a racist state because it caters to only two group of humans now either muslims or blacks.

Fucking HOW?

He just wants to kill ISIS and stop fucking up in bloody sandboxes. I'll take that over the evil cunt who thirsts for Iranian and Russian blood.

>Have no faith or trust in Trump
>Have no trust in Hillary
>Johnson supports TPP
>Bernie got cuked

Maaannnn

This show definitely gets better after episode 4. It really does pick up speed.