Xenomorphs have now infected the world of the last cartoon you watched. How do the characters react to the situation?

Xenomorphs have now infected the world of the last cartoon you watched. How do the characters react to the situation?

Couple of non important dudes die, someone gets facehugged, DOESN'T DIE, and is in the operating room at the end of the episode recovering while the little xeno worm baby slides in wearing the egg-celent hat going PARRRTTYYYY and everyone goes "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The best part is, this'll probably be an actual episode this season.

>How do the characters react to the situation?
They don't stand a chance.

I'm pretty sure Public Security Section 9 has the situation under control.

Fuck you, a Japanese cartoon is still a cartoon.

>Rebels

Worse things already exist.
Its not that much of a crisis. Advanced organic scanning, droids, the standard weaponry being highly accurate and burning the wound closed.

It wouldn't even make galactic news as more than a blip at the bottom of the screen.

It ends really badly and I feel super sad at the thought of it. Why OP, Muffy is a bit of a bitch but she doesn't deserve this.

>dofus
welcome to the world of thirteen

The loud house becomes silent.

You know, scifi alien horrors seem like less of a big deal in fantasy world with magic and monsters.

In the Loud House, no-one can hear you scream.

>Steven Universe
AHAHAHAH
try to be friendly to those fuckers pussyass

If we count RWBY:

>Everyone is dead, maybe the very best hunters get a safe zone, then the show is renamed Attack on Beacon. At the end, they die.

If we count Star vs the Forces of Evil:
>Rainbow Rainbow Bunny Beam!!, Xernomorphs are not longer an issue

So can aliens impregnate gems? there body is a hologram and would they reform if the chest burster kills them? and my main question does the alien gain gem traits?

how would a xenomorph infect a being whose body is a hologram?

is the acid strong enough to melt a gem?

The Gem would poof it got alien face raped

>is the acid strong enough to melt a gem?
Yes

>Alien/GitS
I'd watch that crossover.

Miles Mayhem tries to capture some so he can sell them to the highest bidder.

They set up several elaborate traps.

Poor Xeno's

>crossover
I like to imagine that Alien, Ghost in the Shell, Blade Runner and Cowboy Bebop all occur in the same continuity.

With thessse creaturesss under our control, we can rid ourssselves GI Joe onccce and for all.

Does the NC review of Swan Lake count as watching a cartoon?

If it does its kinda up in the air who would win do to magic.
Have we EVER seen Xenomorphs deal with magic by the way?

BUDDIES

>Xenomorphs have now infected the world of the last cartoon you watched. How do the characters react to the situation?

They come together to fight them off with the magic of friendship

Poof, but not infected. Steven, however D:
Rose Quartz-shielded Aliens D:

>family guy
>multiple unfunny cutscenes
> the alien problem gets solved by stewie when one of them tries to kill lois
>after all the aliens are dead, brian says that deep down stewie loves lois
>peter farts and someone gets hit on the head

>gumball
Everyone will die, theyll make sardonic quips about it, then go back to the next day like nothing ever happend.

I don't know but i'm pretty sure Donald duck is fucked. Xenoduck would be pretty interesting thou...

HE'S COMING FOR YOU

I wanna see Captain Tim wrestle a Xenomorph

Remember Rose Quartz? She's back! In Xenomorph Queen form!

I doubt a face hugger would even see a gem as a viable reproduction source. Beyond the queen attacking Bishop in the films and the facehuggers almost downright ignoring synths in the games, I think the gems wouldn't have to worry.

>Xeno drone with ability to shield, healing spit, levitation, and shape shifting
>given time in an environment lacking a queen, a drone can slowly metamorphoses into a queen
>Queen can then pass said traits down her genetic line

I need this in my life.

Yeah, Xenos would probably view Gems the same way they do androids, IE not worth paying attention to unless it poses a direct threat.

Not well. Ladybug and Chat Noir might be agile enough to stay out of their reach but they don't have the means to stop them, and they probably won't stand up well to the stress of watching all of Paris get fucked.

I suppose Killer Moth might handing out superpowers to everyone he can find - there'll be no shortage of anguished people wanting revenge - but it won't be nearly enough.

>more alien bugs
more things for ricos roughnecks to kill

>Futurama

Fry gets impregnated and the crew treat it as just a common occurrence, with the Professor providing his own patent-pending chestburster-removal device, which causes way, way more problems than the xenomorphs did.

Uh...

Well it'd be an interesting battle for territories.