m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk[embed]
youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=usbq2v5tYJo
youtube.com/watch?v=-58-NPvOPD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Facepalm inducing episodes.

Lots of cancer

They have this every year.

I expect Cred Forums to be buttblasted about each and every one of them and I expect not to care very much.

Steven making amends witht Kevin

The 1 hour blocks will just be already existing episodes that fit the message

The only original content to come out of it will be the how to draw sessions with Sugar

>TTG does a PSA about bullying

This is gonna be a mess.

Return of Bitstrips

Whoopdy shit?

man sugar is cool

Some unintended hilarity and lots of cancer.

>TTG anti-bullying episode
>in a show where literally over half the time the entire plot of the episode is "bully Robin because he sucks"

Cannot wait to see how this one shakes out.

hopefully, another month full of those exploitable bullying comics being posted onto Cred Forums
probably not, but i can dream

Come on put your shitty anti bullying month anywhere but October. October should be Halloween month not pretend to care about bullying month.

I expect nothing, really. I'm not very concerned, though. I don't watch cable TV, so if it just changes their scheduling, I won't give a shit. Hopefully we get new episodes, but I doubt it.

JIMMY NO

Then they have sex.

I wonder how Gumball is going to work out since every one is a massive jackass.

Are there people who don't know bullying is bad?

>anti bullying month
>literally an entire month of "if u see someone gittin bullied, or u are bean bullied, tel an aydult!!"
i tried this shit and it never helped me, what the fuck

Thoughts on the plot for the episodes?

My SU bet is:
>Amethyst is an asshole (like always)
>except this time everbody takes it personally because reasons

Man. If CN, Nick, or Disney actually went all out and showed realistic hardcore bullying and the after effects, I would be impressed.. I saw some shit during my teens, and frankly I'm envious of those who went to schools where everyone got along. But... None of these channels will.

It will be too risky for the suits, and as a result we can expect the usual cliche storm with solutions that never work in real life.

And then they kiss.

Who the hell even bullies Steven? He dosen't go to school, and the only people in beach city that don't like him are Lars and Kevin and they are treated like losers.

Jasper, even though her anger might be totally justified.

And then they cry. And then everyone on tumblr cums.

Aw man, if Steven went to my high school. Kid would get fucking eaten alive like oh so many others before him. Even Luan would get off easier than he would, and she's a fucking mess. Lars however, would fit in fine.

OP's obviously trying to make another SU thread despite there being at least two already so let's change gears.

Post those other Really Important Very Special episodes you know and love.

That's not cum, it's gender tears.

As long as those Dude What Would Happen idiots are gone, who cares.

Why do this at all, I say. Bullying builds character.

Every "bully" in the SU-verse gets treated like scum already though. Unless you're a girl.

I'm guessing that's why you keep the name?

That's not a girl. That's a sow some farmer let out of the pen.

>Meanwhile, Rebecca Sugar, who created Cartoon Network's Steven Universe, has created a series of "Fearless Self Expression" videos to engage viewers. The "how-to-draw" videos, launching Oct. 8, will teach kids ways to express themselves through artistic techniques while also spotlighting the importance of celebrating diversity, inclusion and speaking up against bullying.

>Each week, Sugar will interact with fans on social media platforms and encourage active participation. At the end of the four-week series, Sugar will invite the fans to reflect on their work and share their creations.

>"Expressing yourself through art, writing, music, dancing and other activities is very healthy!" Sugar tells fans. "Self-expression can can help you understand yourself and help others understand you too. But putting yourself out there is scary. You could feel exposed. Someone could make fun of you. Speaking up is hard when what you have to say is very personal. How do you express yourself without fear? For 'Stop Bullying,' I'd like to speak up with a four-week strategy for fearless self expression! These are tips and tricks I use to keep drawing, even when I start to feel afraid."

She's so nice.

She's so NICE.

Maybe it's about someone else being bullied that Steven has to help.

Remember when Pearl raped Garnet?

i wish for this in animated form but i know that it will a polar oppossites
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

Come to think of it, I wonder what his fate would be. Probably kept doped up in special ed and forgotten about, just sitting through the four year grind waiting to graduate while systematically getting dumbed down by shitty classes. Ah man, I don't like SU that much either, but holy fuck that would be depressing shit. Sheesh.

but it also hurts people, there are other ways of bulding character that doesn't involve causing traumas that might explode into real problems later in the childs life, things like hard work, excercise, team sports, sadly most people no longer does that voluntarily because being comfy and lazy its the moderns man prerogative.

That's nice of Rebecca.

Too bad Tumblr will learn nothing from it and still harass people who draw things they don't like.

Lincoln you have to be 18 to post on Cred Forums.

true, but it also causes traumas which might develope and cause real trouble for the children and society. There are ways to build character that doesn't involve abuse like hard work, team sports, getting a job...sadly being comfy and lazy its the modern man prerogative so no one does that voluntarily.

Steven goes to school. The local comedian tries to tell a joke. Steven goes "you're not funny." Everyone laughs because, that is pretty funny. She gets mad. Then pic happens.

>Tumblr
This is primarily for small children.

That's going to be the episode where Lincoln turns out to be funnier than her.

Yes, and?

>no episode will ever have a group of rednecks do a fag drag with their truck, then show the whole town's "well boys will be boys!" attitude towards the event
>no episode will ever show that bullying and violence doesn't stop even a little bit when you tell an adult
>no episode will ever tell kids that standing up for yourself or someone else is a surefire way to get your ass beat more savagely than ever before
>no episode will ever let kids know that anti-bullying messages like the ones in the cartoons are universally met with laughter, ridicule, or indifference
>no episode will ever inform kids that the only way to truly deal with a bully is to join them in bullying someone else
>no episode will ever explain that bringing a gun to school actually DOES work in getting bullies (and everyone else) to leave you alone

I'm gonna draw Rose being healthy and skinny!

I don't know where Tumblr comes in and why you brought it up basically.

By the time the target audience becomes teens, the current Tumblr generation will either be adults who moved on or clearly pathetic adults with nothing better going on and the kids who learned nice lessons won't have an obligation to pay attention to them by being mobbed by them.

>Each week, Sugar will interact with fans on social media platforms and encourage active participation.

I'm sure they'll participate. Even though the show is for kids, it still has messages meant for everyone.

> There are ways to build character that doesn't involve abuse like hard work, team sports, getting a job.

When people on Cred Forums say shit like "bullying is good because it builds character", it's just people trying to get over the times they were bullied and attempting to justify to themselves as an adult. it's also a great way to avoid the guilt of not building character by working hard because you can just say to yourself that you already built character through getting bullied.

>no episode will ever show that bullying and violence doesn't stop even a little bit when you tell an adult
Wha-huh?

>no episode will ever explain that bringing a gun to school actually DOES work in getting bullies (and everyone else) to leave you alone

t. future school shooter

>TTG , PPG, and other shit shows will do this

The radiation from this is going to give us cancer

Does that mean Lars, that little shit, is finally get some comeuppance?

>tfw will never get this for anti bullying
youtube.com/watch?v=5hz1UaEVyoo

Is connie gonna beat up another white kid?

What if we just didn't watch it?

Kill yourself tripfag

>implying Lars doesn't get shit on all the time even when he hasn't done anything wrong
Fuck off

Hopefully, maybe people will understand thats the only way to keep cracker offsprings from shooting up schools

>What are you expecting
Another generation of children gets conned into believing that telling a teacher is in any way going to make things better

Lars isn't a bully, he's just a snotty teenager who's annoyed that a literal magic child completely fucks up his life literally every time he interacts with him. If they somehow MAKE Lars into an actual bully for this "very special episode" bullshit, though, I wouldn't be surprised.

Can't wait to vote Trump in!

>hard work
In what? Chores? Homework? You're not going to want to do any of that after a long day of getting bullied. You're just going to want to lay down, sulking in self pity and depression. Or lose yourself in a video game as a means of escapism.

>Sports teams
Congratulations. When I was in school the bullies infested the teams and would let you know, in their own special way, you weren't welcome there. It fucking sucks getting blamed for your shitty team losing all the time.

>job
My friend, when I was in school we were in the very worst of the Great Recession. No bussiness was hiring, and those few that were didn't want to risk hiring on a unskilled kid. The only people who got jobs were either the rich kids whose parents owned businesses, or if they had connections.

>Lars

>hasn't done anything wrong

>ever

Laughable, considering that in an establishment where there's already a female he's still the cunt.

>people think they're gonna be new episodes
CN is far too cheap for that

>a snotty teenager who's annoyed that a literal magic child completely fucks up his life literally every time he interacts with him

Plot twist: Steven is Lars' bully.

Does Trump have some sort of policy to control the little sluggers I don't know about? Cause if he does, then he has my vote

See? this is what bullying does to people, it turns them into manbabies, blaming everything else for their shortcomings.
it happened to you and you're still defending it?
just because your childhood was miserable doesn't mean others have to be.

>This is primarily for small children.
Just like Steven Universe itself, yet we all know that the majority fanbase is made up of people from tumblr and our own resident /sug/

Take a look at the average office job. You work with people who'd throw you under the bus if it meant getting a promotion, yet they just smile and make awkward small talk. You know they hate you, you know what they truly want, and just want to tell the two faced snakes to fuck off. But you can't.

My shortcomings... Heh, funny. Ok Steven, go back to crying about stepping on that ant. The adults are talking.

It's just going to be about another man asking Stevonnie to dance and her being pissy about it.

>her

Pro bullying when?
Some people are fucking stupid and obnoxious and need to chill the fuck out before they become an adult and no one is going to put up woth their autistic bullshit. I had a couple bullys but i fought back.

>Fearless Self Expression

You mean like drawing underage male cartoon characters making out naked?

Anyway, kids will be too busy watching TTG!

I don't wish for Pro Bullying campaigns but I do wish someone was there to tell me that it was okay to punch a bully in the face.

I was too scared to get punished for it, but also knew from experiencing that telling someone would just make it worse.

Clearly it didn't work.

>literal magic child completely fucks up his life literally every time he interacts with him.

Everyone liked Lars better when he was Steven.

I don't know what part of that is hard to understand. "Tell an adult when you're being bullied" is worthless advice, because the outcome is always: The bully knows one of their marks ratted on them, and then you get your ass kicked twice as hard next time because they're whipping every ass they normally whip until they find out who the fuck squealed. And heaven help you if it was you, because now you're getting ANOTHER ass-kicking.

"Tell an adult" never fucking works unless you have a stab wound or something, and even then there's a chance it'll get brushed off as a "Oh, kids play rough sometimes, I'm sure it was an accident!" sort of thing.

The only places any of this dumbass anti-bullying shit works is SJW-run shitholes like San Francisco, where using the wrong pronouns at that expensive private elementary school gets your special snowflake angel child in trouble. But in the rest of the average American town, or in a fucking public school? Kid, you're on your fucking own. Better squad up with some other kids and hope one of them looks like he could hurt somebody.

This.

Clearly in what way? Having a bully? Fighting back?

What this guy said.

It can't be stopped, no matter how many PSAs they shit out.

weren't they basically doing this since like 2012?

Not everyone.

Same here. I didn't want to get in trouble but punching that faggot in the face probably would've stopped him. I'd rather deal with getting made fun of than dealing with getting in trouble.

Although there was one kid - Ryan Gooler. Got picked on relentlessly, would snap and throw chairs at people. He was fucking insane and he still got picked on, we were all waiting for a mass shooting and some people would try to get in good in hopes of being spared.

basically "take a gun and shoot all dem fuckers" is the only thing that works in real life

Are we talking about bullying or 'bullying'?

No one gives a fuck if you or mr gooler die in a violent fire. Enjoy the great lakes and clean water, it will be the death of you both

>'bullying'

You can only cum if people are suffering or upset

y/n

>Look, we understand.
>You're being bullied by someone, and you want it to stop.
>You've talked to your friends about it.
>Your parents.
>Your teachers.
>But nobody seems to listen.
>Every day, the bullying just gets worse and worse, and it feels like nobody is on your side.
>And honestly, you know what? Maybe they're not.
>Maybe nobody cares that you're being hurt, physically or emotionally, by another person.
>Maybe nobody believes you, or thinks that you're really being hurt the way you know you are.
>But that doesn't mean it's your fault.
>And it definitely doesn't mean that you deserve it.
>So what DOES it mean?

>Well, maybe you need to buck up and fight a nigga or two.

>Facepalm inducing episodes
this

speaking from experience, there is exactly one solution to young people who bully others: beat the crap out of them.

Bullying wasn't enough to prevent you from growing up like this and now we have to put upt with your autism, user, it doesn't work.

If the bottom isn't trembling then what's the point?

If you're being bullied you should tell an adult

SpongeBob did it

It will be shoved into our faces constantly and if you are unfortunate to actually be a part of these fan bases then you will need to watch them unless you want to be that sad loser left out of the know.

What autism? Please soldier on and "put up with" reading thing on Cred Forums.

To quote Bart Simpson: "But then they'll just beat me up more".

>HIVE members do something minor
>Titans beat them up for the rest of the episode

I said "even if he hasn't done anything wrong", not "he has never done anything wrong".
Quit trying to twist my words around like that annoying trip fag in /sug/

get a gun and take them sons of bitches down with you

That's not a plot twist, that's how it actually is.

the problem is that the way present day society works, you will only receive a disproportionatelyhars punishment for daring to defend yourself

Steven will unbubble Jasper and the other gems will bully her for having Dog AIDS, but Steven will tell her she's beautiful just the way she is

AHHH
IT HURTS
IT REALLY HURTS
IT'S NOT LIKE ON TV

That was so fucking stupid, Kevin never even did anything that could be considered bullying. All he did was try to hit on what he thought was a girl when it was actually an abominable fusion of an alien and his girlfriend, and you know what he never even forced them shit, it was mostly Connie wanting to do all that shit too.

user stop projecting your edgy revenge fantasies on others, not everyone is as broken as you.

Here's the thing about bullying, it only happens to you if you ask for it. Stay out of people's affairs, make some honest, good-hearted friends, and stick with your modest clique until you graduate or move away. Avoiding bullying is fucking possible in every situation, but nobody seems to address the real issues in these "anti-bullying" band-aids being given to all the future NEETs and weeaboos.

Not all there.

He was a dick to Greg and left without paying for his car wash. But Greg's money made him give no fucks.

Woah, I meant that Lars never has never not done something wrong.

Calm your tits you spassie..

>Episode where HIVE is doing literally nothing wrong
>Titans ruin their day for giggles

But user, his tone wasn't perfect and gentlemanly after being attractive from far away! And we all know that if a person acts a certain way that you weren't expecting or says something you don't like, it's rape!

Member when shows had a bullying episode and the lesson was to stand up for yourself and not take the bully's shit?

He went after them and kept being annoying even tho they said no, did you not watch the episode?

That was after the dance thing. They upped Kevin's dickishness x20 after Alone Together.

>Steven goes to real school after getting removed by child services
>gets brutally bullied by his students for neither acting nor looking his age
>tries to gain their acceptance, but every time they either laugh or beat on him some more.
>grows up into a depressed loser hopelessly hooked on anti-depressants.

Really. Most cartoon characters wouldn't last five minutes in real life.

"No" is not an answer

He literally told Stevonnie he was superior to the "garbage people" around them.

WOW NO SHIT?

YOUR OPINION IS TRULY NEW AND INTERESTING

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW FICTION DOESN'T WORK LIKE REALITY, user!

this is the cuckiest shit I've read this week.

Maybe I spend too much time on Cred Forums but that sounds like it has the potential to be absolutely fucking awful. I believe in Sugar enough so that it won't be too too bad, though.

And kids shouldn't publically "express themselves" until they know enough about the world to understand the implications and consequences of whatever it is they do.

K E K .

>Steven ends up killing everyone in excessively brutal ways
>ends up living a hermit

don't forget the kid has destructive potential
real life would not survive certain cartoon characters

yep, and that's a big part of the problem. even when I was a kid, there was the "it takes two people to fight" policy, which made zero sense. I remember getting in trouble for telling a teacher it was fucking stupid. worth it.

>Here's the thing about bullying, it only happens to you if you ask for it
7/10 bait, made my blood pressure rise.

that never happened

>I don't wanna dance

How is that not an answer?

I'm sorry you're getting lard stuffed up your ass by a bluejay and a racoon. I'm sorry the incestuous comedian strangles you in the custodian's office. I'm sorry janitor Ruckus sprays you down with a hose after Lars covered you in shit. I'm sorry your grades suck dick due to sabotaging yourself out of depression.

I'm sorry Steven.

go back to Tumblr, faggot

>promote anti-bullying
>air shows like TTG where bullying is prevalent
Counter-intuitive, I would say. Airing a show where Robin is picked on and ridiculed doesn't help teach kids not to do this to eachother, especially to the extent it's done on TTG. Ironically this is the series that's spammed on both Boomerang and CN I believe.

>everyone shits on Lars and tells him to kill himself after drawing the crystal gems skinny

because a man can take whatever the hell he wants
it is our God given right

shut the fuck up boco.

>rock fucker detected

Yeah, but it's not like they're calling Robin a "weird little faggot" before they beat him up and stick his head in the toilet, so it's not really bullying! The negative intent isn't there, you see? It's just cartoon mischief, really! And we all know kids don't emulate cartoon mischief!

Boondocks does an anti-bullying PSA.

I fucking love it

Definately doesn't excuse acting like a dick for the sake of it. What is the act of bullying doing for the individual that performs said act? I'm not saying you're wrong, but there are other things to consider.

The fact that this post can be taken as both a joke and a serious argument concerns me. I know you're joking but some sub-100IQ poster is going to take you seriously.

Seems like you didn't get bullied enough faggot

oh shit that's the key
violent cartoons cause bullying
you broke the fucking code
let's get on the wire
tell everyone around the world how to take those fuckers down
we have to make cartoons safe for our children again

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ76nuzDWCk[embed]
>Same voice actor as Billy from Billy&Mandy
>Listened to the entire thing with his voice

I love how those saying getting bullied prevents you from growing up retarded are living proof it actually doesn't.

>Bullying builds character.
Only if you repeatedly knife the bully in the throat and get away with it
Otherwise it just ensures you will never have a spine in your life

>that hamfisted dialogue

What the fuck? It can't be THAT difficult to write dialogue about a social issue that doesn't feel so fucking stilted.

CN Real levels of bad

>Bullying builds character
*tips trilby

The reason "Telling an adult" doesn't work is because adults engage in bullying as well. It's called having a job, like said.

Lot of cringe and new memes. A show or two where it turns to an episode of "evil white people hate black gay people". A possible episode of some villain revealing his backstory of child abuse and childhood bullyng. A hamfisted, potentially harmful message of "we should all get along you guys!" with characters singing kumbayah, when the actual solution to end bullying is to beat the shit out of your bullies to a point of getting a restraining order.

>implying people don't play hard to get all the time, especially at a club
inb4 a triggered Cred Forumsmblrina gets triggered

Normies call it "The Game". Even shut-in NEETs like that that fill Cred Forums are aware normalfags at a night club or a party dial up their tsundere-ness because "The Game". It's what separates the chads from the anons.

But do bullies build character?

It a pure shame now kids who do it get in much trouble as the bullies themselves.

Oh shuttup Sanders. You're just a cuck.

Well did you do it during anti bullying month?

it prepares them for a successful career in politics and management

is he literally caring for the child of his wife that she illegitimately had with another man?

No? then he ain't a cuck

>Steven constantly tries to make friends with Jasper despite how much she hates him and the other gems while also trying to kill and/or brainwash them
>But being a HUMAN MALE that isn't his dad is a complete offense to Steven and therefore he hates Lars, Kevin, Ronaldo, etc. when the worst they've done is treat Steven like the 8 year old he acts like.

>OP's obviously trying to make another SU thread despite there being at least two already so let's change gears.
>Post those other Really Important Very Special episodes you know and love.

You took the time to post this, and no one noticed. Cred Forums truly has gone down hill. Great episode of Gargoyles.

>using facepalm epic memes
Either lurk more or go back

Yeah. But schools aren't meant to be places where you learn. They're in truth, preparing you for the work world where you have to fit in. You can be the biggest asshole on the planet, but as long as you don't shake up or leave the assembly line you can do whatever you want.

Wow, a self-absorbant teen going through his cool, rebellious phase thinks he's superior to everybody else around him? I WOULD NEVER SEE THAT COMING

>Implying there is a difference between Leddit and Cred Forums

I'm just bummed my art got used as the OP for a thread this shitty.

This. In the real world you often have to be persistent and you can be so without being all rapey and shit.

I challenged a bully to a fight and got my fucking ass beat, then got suspended with him. He tried to give me shit after that, and every time I'd say "You wanna fight, fucker?" and stare him down.
He'd laugh and walk away, but he knew I was serious about it. The threat was another suspension, and the difference between mine and his was that my parents were proud, his gave him the beating he gave me.

>Cred Forums truly has gone down hill
Only because everything else in America is gone downhill.

Is there even anything salvageable about the US anymore?

Steven LOVES Lars
I mean, there was an entire episode of Steven trying to get Lars laid
(he messed-up, but that was due to incompetence, rather than intent)

>The reason "Telling an adult" doesn't work is because adults engage in bullying as well
I thought it was because the adult isn't gonna be able to watch you 24/7 to keep the bullies off your back, especially when they got their own shit to take care of first.

nope
cleanse it all!

>they got their own shit to take care of first.
Namely:
>adults engage in bullying as well. It's called having a job, like said.

Basically a Amethyst episode where she acts like a complete and utter cunt because of her Feelings.

those guys are still around?

So... basically every episode with Amethyst where she's not just eating food and making poop jokes?

>its a "ignore the bully and he will leave you alone" episode

Oh please, we all know that these steven universe faggots have been constantly spamming their shit across the board ever since their precious little general flew the coup to It's just that at this point we've come to accept that this is the environment we live in, so the only two options is to either ignore the problem entirely until /su/ becomes a containment board or to fight a losing battle, where we are ultimately overwhelmed by the fanfaggots coming out the woodworks that respond with either complete ignorance or divert people's attention with steven universe art dumps.

Yea Pretty much.
Probably go like this
>Pearl calls her something mean and snobby
>Amethyst calls her X and takes it too far
>They don't speak to each other
>Garnet and Steven sort it out
>again

Works with "bullies" who only throw verbal shit at you. Doesnt work with actual bullies that steal your lunch money and beat the shit out of you.

They can throw threats. Thats how I made sure my little sister never got bullied in school. Couple of kids tried, so I threw them to a gutter one day and threatened to beat the shit out of them next time I hear theyve been bullying. Traumatizing several other kids is a small price to pay for my siblings well being.

Were you ever bullied Cred Forums ?

>"Just ignore him. He won't do anything if he can't get a rise out of you."
>"I mean, I guess.."
>cuts to a POV shot of a kid, on his back in the grass, a knee driven into his gut to keep him pinned, his face bloody and bruised as it's mercilessly pummeled by the bully's fists
>bully shouting "THIS'LL TEACH YOU TO IGNORE ME, NERD!"

>facepalm
go back to le epic reddit faggo

>Couple of kids tried, so I threw them to a gutter one day and threatened to beat the shit out of them next time
And you didn't get arrested?

More like every episode where everyone's suddenly out of character due to hack writing
>"STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO AND FORGET YOUR LEGITIMATE AND VERY SERIOUS PROBLEMS BECAUSE I AM CRYING OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS UNTIL YOU KISS AND MAKE UP"
That was probably the worst episode I've seen so far and I got like half of it to go.

So a Regular Amethyst episode

>>no episode will ever inform kids that the only way to truly deal with a bully is to join them in bullying someone else
Way to justify your shittiness.

Yes. And was a bully too.

No.
I was pretty shy kid and barely talked

How do you tackle an episode that involves a character being ostracized by his peers? No verbal abuse gimme your lunch money, just straight up cold shoulder little fuckers?

Agreed. I used to be a full on autistic Naruto obsessed fat weeaboo, and now I'm a fat autistic weeb with good taste in anime and crippling social anxiety.

I never actually beat them, so they wouldnt have had any grounds to do anything even if they wouldve contacted the police.

>that image

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Lauren Zuke lies awake in bed, the clock reading 2:30AM
>she is feeling sad about a thing she said when she was 11 years old
>it keeps her up every night because she's so sad and her life is so hard now
>it's so very tough, the life of Lauren Zuke
>having food to eat every day
>and a place to sleep
>and a steady job where she can draw dumb shit on post-it notes all day
>and then she can leave work, get drunk, and post stupid shit on her tumblr
>but this makes her so very sad because she is certain she has PTSD
>over what? well God only knows but that's not important
>the point is she says she is very sad and that her life is very tough, so it must be so
>so she writes an episode of Steven Universe instead of sleeping
>because sleeping can't possibly make a human feel healthy mentally
>this wonderful episode uses the cast of the show as boring and unnspired mouthpieces to say the things she should have said that time back when she was 11
>this time she'll get it right
>she goes to bed when the episode is done
>she sleeps, feeling content that this will make her feel better
>a week goes by..
>Lauren Zuke lies awake in bed, the clock reading 2:30AM
>she is feeling sad about a thing she said when she was 15 years old
>it keeps her up every night because she's so sad and her life is so hard now

you can also take a rope and end it all

>It will be shoved into our faces constantly

tylerthecreatorcyberbullying.jpg

>if you are unfortunate to actually be a part of these fan bases then you will need to watch them unless you want to be that sad loser left out of the know.

Left out of the know? What does that even mean? If it bothers you so much then maybe you should stop being a part of a fandom.

I was the bully
The only type of person who deserves to breathe

He wouldn't get put in Special Ed. Steven is pretty ditzy but he's gets a grasp on most subjects pretty quickly.

He'd probably be abducted by G-Men the first time he used his powers though.

>Cyber bullying
>Peridot gets cyber bullied by someone on the internet

pretty much every looser protagonist

>Peridot gets cyberbullied
>implying Peridot isn't the one doing the cyberbullying

>Garnet sees Peridot complaining about Cyber bullying
>Just tells her to just turn it off. Its not real

Man, you must be fucking psychopath m8. Almost no one other then degenerates like you think that way.

Most human beings have some small amount of empathy. We evolved with it because people are stronger when they band together.

I've never been bullied as an adult. It sounds like you're describing your impression of an office from Dilbert or some shit.

Well I wasn't asking about any of that, I was asking about user saying adults bully each other and that hasn't been my experience at all, no adult has ever bullied me ever since I became an adult.

>with fake sites like Facesterz and evil imageboards filled with nasty hackers being the villains of the episode.

Take your childish, Power Rangers-developed ideology somewhere else, you stunted cunt. The real world isn't like that.

Wow impressive you sure get all your information about social interaction off How I Met Your Mother.

she freaking hacked CN's twitter and was rude to their followers

The post you quoted in says nothing about adults bullying each other.

It is a kill or be killed world
Might makes right
Compassion is for weaklings who will be slaughtered like the worthless pigs they are
The strong shall feast on their flesh

sounds like an episode Tumblrpuff Girls would do

>Benevolence only exists in Power Rangers
It's easy to assume you're just a cunt but you've probably been hurt pretty bad and this is your way of rationalizing it.

Which, granted, still makes you a cunt, but not a inexplicably belligerent cunt.

I can see this being a good interaction with Peridot and Lapis.

>Help! Lapis! I'm being CYBERBULLIED!
>So get off the Internet?
>But they're being so mean!
>So.. get off the Internet?

>Bully is Bullying other kids
>We find out that his parents are complete shit and uses bullying as an out to vent his frustrations
What cartoons do this?

>t. 17-year old who only leaves his house for school and church

A cunt that will succeed in life and butcher your family for fun, and then get praised for it

Well, I misread, and another person who replied to me got the same impression from the post which made me thought my first impression was right.

Anyway, telling the adult doesn't stop the bullying, but it lets the adult keep an eye out for the bully. That's how bullies eventually get suspended and expelled.

She's a main character now, she can't be allowed to have any more flaws than being "lel so quirky xD"

My Hero Academia did it

Ha ha, that's a cute fantasy.

But no.

All of them.
Every single one.

>Peridot posts pictures of her meep morps on the internet and the camp pining hearts fandom harasses her

>dwight schrute joins Cred Forums

>Peridot quits twitter episode

Are you saying I'm wrong? That social interaction and dating aren't complicated tangle of cobwebs without heads or tails?

HAHAHAHA

No, but my brother was sometimes for his disability. Since I was younger I didn't do much but I would tell on 'em sometimes. I want Jasper to bully me.

you just take what you want by force, and nobody will be able to stop you if you are deserving

Man, I feel sorry for you two. I don't know if you were born that way, or if something terrible has happened to you that have soured you on people as a whole, but my heart goes out to you both.

It's complicated, but if a stranger says "Fuck off" while looking angry at you, it's probably a lot less complicated than you want to believe.

>no episode will ever explain that bringing a gun to school actually DOES work in getting bullies (and everyone else) to leave you alone.

But you'll probably get bullied in Juvie.
Well yeah, its kind of hard to bully the expelled/jailed kid.

>Peridot is taking it super seriously since she's getting harassed on Twitter
>Lapis just tells her to turn it off

Every single anti-bullying cartoon from the 90s did this, and msot of the ones in the 00s. It was always:
>bully's home life is shit because his family is poor and his parents take it out on him
or
>bully's home life is shit because his parents are rich and are too busy spend time with him

Also, it's always a boy. Has there ever been a girls bullying episode? And I don't mean the standard "Mean Girls" shit whenever there's a """girl bully""", I mean the shrieky, mean cunt who punches people.

This probably works, even if you get your shit beat, the experience won't be positive for the bully.

I'm going to get called a fag for this, but my parents just visited my bully without telling me, had a talk with him and his parents and the bullying ended, this probably wouldn't work all the time, but it did for me.

>"No" is not an answer
Fuck off. Or, is that not an answer too?

>Peridot eventually gets addicted to making arguments on the internet
>She gets a rush from it in the pit of her non-existent stomach that she can't explain
>She won't stop until she wins
>She never stops

>Has there ever been a girls bullying episode?
I remember one on the Simpsons
The same episode also said that bullies are simply born that way, and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it

>"I'M GETTING HACKED"
>this scene happens
youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ

>there actually are people on Cred Forums who aren't aware the business world is a Byzantine battlefield of intrigue, harsh competition and sabotage that would make a MOBA look like attending mass

>Do anti-bullying episode
>They start by talking about the harmful effects of bullying.
>Some dumbass stirs the hive.
>Gets dem dindus upset
>They proceed to bully the bully, nearly causing his death
>Episode ends with no true morale in sight

>SJWs and feminists get pissed because the message was to bully the bully, however they don't want to come off as racist by voicing their displeasure to the creators of the show...even though not doing something because of race and holding them to their same crybaby shitty standards is in itself racist.

It would be hilarious. Like Morgan Freeman telling Jews "The way to get rid of the race issues in America is to stop talking about it."

Not really and it's only so long before the constant verbal abuse gets to you.

Real life is easily less complicated than a MOBA.

Just... don't be a dumbass.

Alternatively, Steven posts his Unfamiliar Familiar fanart and the fandom tells him to stop being a pedo and supporting bestiality.

>Simpsons

Oh so it was meaningless because that show is for adults. Why do a fucking bullying episode in your adult cartoon comedy?

They made that episode on South Park

>I mean the shrieky, mean cunt who punches people.

Bullies like that are incredibly rare, and usually bullied themselves. Bullies are usually the "cool kids", sociable in large groups. Thats the thing all the PSAs and schools tend to misunderstand: Bullies arent some single kids with leather jackets, they're part of the group of the most popular kids.

>its a Parody of Tumblr and Cred Forums episode

>I mean, there was an entire episode of Steven trying to get Lars laid
Two.

>Bullies like that are incredibly rare
>Bullies are usually the "cool kids", sociable in large groups

Looks like somebody went to a private school and got their feelings hurt a couple times.

>Bullies are usually the "cool kids", sociable in large groups. Thats the thing all the PSAs and schools tend to misunderstand: Bullies arent some single kids with leather jackets, they're part of the group of the most popular kids
What no that's like the stereotypical bully in everything.

Sabrina? Lizzy McGuire? Mean Girls? The popular cool kids are always the bully.

Drawfags I have a mighty need.
You don't want to be bullied don't you?

>I'll pray for you
You aren't virtuous and they need help less than you.

Mean words arent bullying no matter how many special little Tumblr snowflakes keep saying otherwise. Bullying is when a person pushes you to the ground, kicks you, steals your shit and puts you in a locker.

>Anti-Bullying month
>TTG MARATHON featuring episodes dealing with everyone shitting on Robin or him beating the shit out of someone
Looking forward to it.

>tfw the people that bullied you and others were the popular ones the teachers loved and were all in the student council
>tfw they were the ones leading the school's anti-bullying event
>tfw hearing them make the speech in the auditorium about bullying made you want to kill yourself

you do know you're not actually 'anonymous' here, right?

True, but in PSAs bullies are usually 2-3 young punksters that nobody likes.

>October

I thought that was the month for halloween specials, not terrible anti-bulying PSA

>Anti-Bullying
We are STILL doing that shit?

Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad

>Mean words arent bullying
Wrong.

You think verbal bullying is just about saying a bad word? You've never even paid attention, have you. Get yourself in a situation where your social standing has been utterly destroyed by a rumor you can't dispel. Maybe you're a girl and someone decides to convince everyone you're an STD-ridden slut. Maybe you're a guy and word gets out you jerk it to children and date elementary kids. See how long you last then.

Halloween is no longer mainstream.

>tackling a nigga after he backed down
All blame on those two retards.

>social services
good one, user. Remember that random skull they happen across in amethyst's room in that one episode?

Maybe so. I'm not a Christian though friend, I just care about people. If I can get through to one person who's hurting and make them see the good in others, it's worth my time.

>Bullies like that are incredibly rare
tell that to basically all of the public schools in the midwest and south
and any school that is in a small town
the typical public school bully is always a big mean motherfucker who's legit 30IQP dumber than everyone else and flat out enjoys hitting people because he's got an overdeveloped thyroid and can't stop being mad all the time
his parents are literally always as dumb and ugly as he is
he almost always smells like cheese and sweat
he will do one of three things by senior year
>put a kid in the hospital and get expelled
>die in an underage drunk driving accident
>be convicted of rape

I loved that movie

>See how long you last then.

Grow a thicker skin. They're just words. Unless those rumors start causing instances of actual bullying (like people throwing stuff at you, stealing your shit etc.), its not bullying.

Oh, you can SHOVE your little self-serving savior act, faggot. You do it for your own jollies. You're no altruist, you're the guy who stops a bank robber and waits around for the cameras.

We had a "bully" like that when I was a kid. Surprise surprise he was also bullied by the actual bullies. Really unstable person otherwise. Obvious mental issues.

>you make other happy to make yourself happy
>you want credit for helping people on a anonymous message board
You can believe what you want, man. I just wish I knew what happened in your life to make you so cynical.

>They're just words.
Oh hurrr, what is this, pre-school? A rumor can destroy your life without anyone laying a single finger on you. Some dude beats you up? Move to another school, or have a teacher catch him in the act and kick him out. But if a rumor is spread about you, moving won't make a difference, the internet exists. Kicking the liars who started the rumor out won't help, the rumor is already out, everyone believes it now. Some cunt said a lie and you're an STD-filled pedophile and now the police are at your door because of "just words".

You're not as tough as you say, I can smell you from a mile away. If you were in that situation you'll be jumping off a bridge before the week is up.

>Steven
>getting bullied

He would do the bullying user.

No, they don't. What they mean is that Sanders is supposedly supporting the Jews in their "white genocide/multiculturalism" campaign and that because Trump is the only major politician who openly admits to hating "shitskins", Cred Forums loves him..

>the actual bullies

Cigarettes?

But Trump's children all married Jews and he openly supports Israel.

>Oh hurrr, what is this, pre-school?

>Mean words are really harmful you guys!

>You're not so tough! I can smell how weak you are you meanie!

Did I hit a sore spot? Sorry but you were never bullied as a kid. You were just oversensitive, just like the SJWs on Tumblr today.

>steven in school
Did that now already happen?

Non-magical Steven in a real school would have a much harder time.

>a bunch of stupid nerds crying about bullying and how words hurt

And on the comics and cartoons board? Who would have guessed?

Shut the fuck up, nerds.

>calling Sanders a cuck
>when he in fact cucked his wife.

Onto this topic, I've got plot ideas for two episodes that are kinda related to self bullying.

One plays like a standard "ignore the bully" anti-bullying episode except that the bullying is replaced by a complete narcissistic ass who everybody else secretly hate.

The other is a self-bullying episode that involves an ending as shocking as the Static Shock one.

But if he dont have magic its not really Steven is it!

>real school
what's the difference between a real school and a fake school?

Non magical steven would age normally and probably wouldnt be as much of a pacisfist.

Learning the true meaning of cringe

>There is a slight chance i will finally get my "Connie backstabs Steven to impress some hot boy" episode
That would be the only thing good to come out of this but im sure thats not even close to what they're doing.

when i was a kid if somebody bulled you
you would punch them in the mouth and get suspension and that would be the end of that

now elementary kids are sent to kid jail for "fighting"

>Steven goes to school
>He's the bully

you should put their heads down a toilet bowl too

Hot new memes

Best part of that comic!

and this, everyone, is why Steven does not go to school

It is not that Steven can't handle real school
It's just that real school can't handle Steven

You said tumblr twice

Man, that comic started out so nice.

And then the ending got rushed with a different artist and no editor because the publishers are apparently notoriously shit?

Sociable nice kids don't get badly bullied in my experience.

More dumb advice like "tell a grown-up" or "just ignore them"

Bullying is textbook alpha-beta pack dynamics. A stronger, bigger member of the group asserting dominance on the weaker members. Your only options are to submit or to try and assert dominance.

Successfully asserting dominance is the ONLY way to stop bullying.

>Brooklyn accidentally shoots Elisa because he's a retard that is just waving a loaded gun around.
>Later on he flies into incomprehensible rage whenever he sees a gun.
>Moral of the episode was apparently that guns are bad rather than listening when people tell you something or simply not letting retards around weapons.
To be fair even the creators hated that episode and were forced by Disney to make it.

>A rumor can destroy your life without anyone laying a single finger on you.

The only true solution to anti bullying is violence

Plenty of faggot shit.

Being a victim of bullying and dealing with it I can't believe these people today.

>A rumor can destroy your life without anyone laying a single finger on you.

Girls in 7th grade called my friend and I gay because we would always hang out.

Neither of us are gay and high school was easy.

Well, I'm sure technically the police lay a finger on you when you get arrested because someone said you raped somebody.

But hey, whatever, someone accused you of rape and everyone believes it, it's just words, right?

You dont get the reference dont you?

And then you don't file assault charges??

Are you a puss and a weakling?

>no episode will ever have a group of rednecks do a fag drag with their truck, then show the whole town's "well boys will be boys!" attitude towards the event

that's because that sort of shit doesn't happen, most homophobic hate crimes are committed by non-whites

youtube.com/watch?v=usbq2v5tYJo

Bring back bullies.

No I haven't watched anime in five years.

As someone who grew up surrounded by rednecks I can confirm.

The only time they would really do anything is when the black kids started it.

The only things I can see
>Steven universe episode about Trying to help Jasper make peace and what not

>We bare bears episode about panda being cyber bullied ,gets of the internet and makes friends with said person

>Most likely Teen Titans go marathon despite the gimmick is that their are assholes , because it's YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW

What's even the point of this narrative? From educational standpoint?

People that are abusive usually were abusived as a child

>you're the guy who stops a bank robber and waits around for the cameras.
Booster Gold?

This is what people who are being abused want to believe so they could pity those who assrape them because they don't give a fuck about their inferiors.

I am actually looking forward to that.

ttgo is like an adult swim spoof of teen titans would be if they had to keep a pg rating.

If there is an actual TTGO anti-bullying episode, I'm going to laugh my ass off. It's literally "Bullying is Hilarious: the Cartoon." Double points to them if they riff on the old "very special episode" shit at any point during.

>scene lighting darkens
>spotlight on Robin as he stops forward
>"Hi, I'm Dick Grayson, TV's Robin. You know, we like to have a lot of laughs here on Teen Titans Go."
>"But there's something I want to you talk about that's never funny: Bullying."

>The only true solution is violence

>being so triggered by sarcasm

As sacred a cash cow as TTGO is to CN, user, I highly doubt it. No matter how cheap it is to produce (I hear Tara Strong will work for you if you give her $400 and tell her she's still pretty), and despite how the show is frequently both violent and mean-spirited, there is just NO way in hell CN would run an episode of TTGO that mocked any anti-bullying message during their special Anti-Bullying Month programming. The episode flat out wouldn't air.

He grew up as a pacifist because everybody around him's always sheltering and babying him. Nearly every time a fight breaks out the gems go "Stay back and let us handle it for you!" When everyone around you is willing to fight all your battles for you there's no reason to have to fend for yourself.

>Peridot learns the art of shitposting and baiting

An SU episode that panders more than the Ruby and Sapphire episodes.

OK dumping

Emasculation

Fine, he's a sellout. That better, asshat?

I blackmailed a bully into giving me a blowjob when I took a picture of him stealing from someone's purse.

You'd have to be some kind of special loser to take that from a smelly, dirty ass hipster like that. Somebody blows smoke in your face you shove the fag in his mouth.

>everyone attacks this guy

Man Cred Forums changed so much

>Steven getting bullied

like they would be able to do jack shit to him between Connie having his back (and you know she would utterly destroy anyone at the school in a fight now) and him having shield hax

why do you keep posting pics like this?

I.. what? Are you baiting me by calling my post bait? I'm confused.

Why is rebecca such a bae

danke, user

I fucking wish.

VIDEO GAMES

Oh they not did it.

>when a news thread turns into a excuse to shitpost about SU

Seriously, why does CN care so much about bullying? I have never seen an instance of it happening, and I've never heard of it happening to anyone I know in real life. I'm almost willing to believe that bullying was made up by the government

I liked these better

>why does CN care so much about bullying?
Because political correctness and Feelingsâ„¢ are the latest craze. There's big money to be made from them.

No, bullying doesn't happen where I live.

>why does CN care so much about bullying?
Because they just recently gave the Clarence creator the boot for bullying a female Adventure Time worker, so now they need to tell everybody about it. Rebecca Sugar is supposedly going to shed light on that event too during the drawing session.

Really?

SU's episode title on the anti-bullying day already leaked, btw

Anti-bullying campaigns don't work. Schools need to invest in better counselors and more understanding ones as well. I know it won't happen and schools just don't give a shit anymore, but that doesn't make it any less true.

No, he has literal mental issues and touched (or groped, well never know) her boob once which qualified for his retirement, this guy is just memeing you

You sound jealous.

its not actually about doing anything about bullying though, its about looking like you care

also schools do care, but they arent given enough money to teach kids as well as they should, you think they have enough money to also give kids the counseling they need?

>Written and Storyboarded by Lamar Abrams and Katie Mitroff

For the love of God, please let them bring back the anti-bullying bitstrips.

So nothing other than regularly scheduled programming with some special bumpers is all. Okay. Good for them.

I don't see how this is a topic worthy of 200+ replies.

I stopped writing a couple years ago because I hate myself, and I felt like my writing was a reflection of myself. Rebecca's words filled me with hope until I remembered I'm almost 21 and she's supposed to be speaking to children.

Is it bad for me to feel like she's speaking to people like me, Cred Forums? Am I a lolcow for this?

If it motivates you, then good.

That's boco he deserves to be shit on

if i see a 'he only bullies you bc he's misunderstood' episode I'm gonna puke.

I remember a sort of 'bully' i had in elementary. And no, He was more like a tiny annoyance that no one really liked. Imagine a skinny midget version of eric cartman. Except he wasn't funny. He never hurt my feelings or tried to hurt me or anything gay like that he was just an arrogant little dick. I didn't end up throwing hands but something kinda happened. One day, we were out playing soccer, and my shoe fell off. Everytime I bent down to pick it up, the little twatter pushed me. Normally, I ignored shit like this because i generally didn't care. But by the third or fourth push, I got pissed off, turned around, and yelled as loud as my hairy ass could at the bitch to beat it. Well, apparently it did something. He stopped, I picked up my shoe and walked away. As I was lacing it, I saw him pulling some crocodile tears up to his mom (she was a substitute teacher at the time). , and I could hear him relay what just happened sans the pushing. She didn't give a shit.

He ended up doing drugs later on in life so I hope he's ok. Point is, this shit doesn't really change unless there's some sort of 'shock' to the status quo.

>bullying
>still a thing
I'm calling hard bullshit on this. Life in 2016 isn't school in an 80's movie. Teenaged life is easier and more safe and sterile than it ever has been before, and that's as difficult as a childhood gets.
>b-but cyberbullying is really--
Absolutely not. No. Fuck you. All social media is dumb as hell and you should never bother with it for any reason. It serves no purpose other than to artificially make you feel like you're connected and close to people who you couldn't possibly be more disconnected and distant from. If your kid is 18 or under, they shouldn't be using social media either because it makes them stupid as fuck. They should be doing something fun with their equally stupid friends before they become and adult, all of their idiot friends move away forever, and they finally realize they're never getting a job in this fucking economy.
>b-but I can't see what they're doing online all the--
Look, if your child is getting bullied online, stop being such a shitty parent and get involved with them for more than 30 minutes a night at dinner. You're letting them get their life experience from YouTube comments, you lazy jackass. At least take them to the fucking mall or something. Why did you even have that fucking kid? Just so you could post about it on Facebook?
>b-but they might be on Twitter on their phone or--
Does your child have a smartphone? Well then you're a bad parent and your child is an unfortunate byproduct of you being a stupid anus.

Put that in your fucking special Steven Universe episode, CN.

Boco is a notorious tripfag across several boards who only posts what he posts in order to farm (You)s. You're supposed to filter and hide his shit because all he's going to do is try and derail the thread hard enough that the only replies made are ones trying to respond to his crap.
He also enjoys screencapping everything he posts and all his replies and posting them on reddit and tumblr in order to farm cred on the side, as well as hope that the same idiots see these screencaps and repost them on Cred Forums later.

Another Kevin episode confirmed?

No, I'm mad because it's not even fappable.

>Rebecca's words filled me with hope until I remembered I'm almost 21
21 is nothing man, that's still very, very young. Don't worry about it. Sugar is saying these things for kids so they could keep it when they grow up, so why shouldn't actual grown ups get to hear it if they feel like they need it? You do you.

october is always a special place on co, so we have that to look forward to. I can't wait for that ed edd n eddy fan comic storytime.

Is SU even getting episodes in October?
I thought it was still on hiatus.

>He also enjoys screencapping everything he posts and all his replies and posting them on reddit and tumblr in order to farm cred on the side, as well as hope that the same idiots see these screencaps and repost them on Cred Forums later.

Those are some neat assumptions.

It means you're a manchild.

The cure is searching inspiration from material aimed at adults in the first place. I suggest Kierkegaard, Voltaire and Marcus Aurelius for starters.

Geez, did I run over your dog?

Tiny Rick?

Go on.

>>Meanwhile, Rebecca Sugar, who created Cartoon Network's Steven Universe, has created a series of "Fearless Self Expression" videos to engage viewers. The "how-to-draw" videos, launching Oct. 8, will teach kids ways to express themselves through artistic techniques while also spotlighting the importance of celebrating diversity, inclusion and speaking up against bullying.
>celebrating diversity
I expected this and it's still hilarious.

it's better when you hear SU fans hold heated arguments over shitposters saying SU doesn't go 'm-muh diversity' at any point, no sir.

PLEASE THIS

SU the show doesn't and these were the article's words but really; what does it fucking matter?
Sugar said that her crew happens to be diverse and it reflects on the show; diversity is just a thing that comes to her.

Did you really zoom in on that one thing?

tax payments

>imagining an Uncle Grandpa episode where Unky G helps a kid who's getting bullied but at the end he just beats the shit out of the bully with weird and calls it a day

This. It's like, community awareness work or something. Basically the whole month will be a tax writeoff for them so they don't have to lose a shitload of money in taxes at the end of the fiscal year.

remember the last time we got a bunch of cartoon characters to give a preachy message to kids ?

i hope it'll be on a so bad it's good kinda level

Bitstrips thread when?

>What's this? A JOINT!?

MARIJUANA.

what would most likely happen is the bully picking on the kid would just switch to bully uncle G then uncle G transports him to another dimension to learn a lesson.

>this entire post
Rebecca Sugar is too good for this world.

>was a quiet kid and just doodled
>fat fucking jocks kept pestering me
>one of the quarterbacks corners me in the locker room
>makes me suck his dick
>this goes on for awhile
>eventually get tired of it and skip school to go to library
>still get a diploma because i convinced the adults it was their fault

In retrospect it could have been a lot worse.

Did he turn you gay?

Aye, and THAT is what pisses me off the most about these campaigns. They only do this to look like they care without ever actually doing a damn thing about it. The American School System as a whole is fucking dogshit and needs reform, but the people in charge won't do a damn thing about it, even though we KNOW there are school systems out there, like the Scandinavian ones, that are proven to work and do it with less days and hours.

Just once. This little shit (and I mean that; he was shorter than me, and I was only 5'3) kept trying to pick a fight with me. Straight up slugged me one day in shop class.

That was strike three for him, so he got suspended. Ha.

>turn

Been into both genders since I was 9

Here's hoping they get deep with it

I'm sick of the light and fluffy "its not nice to pick on user over there, cause it's mean!" message.

I want them to show how bullying has convinced kids to not only kill themselves, but also shoot up schools.

But of course they wont do that. They will still make it a "dont say mean things" cartoon for kindergarteners, and schools/teachers will continue to do fuck all about it, and instead punish the kids who show some spine and fight back against their bullies

SUfags actually need this. You literary bullied someone to death, good job.

So you wanted to suck his dick?

>tfw moral is when your being bullied just send the little fucker to hell

I was like 13 at the time, so yes. But he forced me to do it in a public place so it was not ideal. That being said I would have let the whole team run a train on me, but whatevs.

>not following it up afterwards and asking to be his personal sex slave

>bullying builds character
i'd like to think it's the adversity of the bullying the thing that "builds character", but it's only boosts already strong people, weaker people just get shrunk even further.
Life isn't an RPG, there's no "character" stat. People react differently to different things.

>This tired fucking meme again...
As someone who did research on Zamii Gate, I learned a couple things.
1. Shockingly, the entire SU fanbase and the crew did not jump the girl; it was a couple of tumblrites and their followers.
2. It turned out that those Tumblrites had personal beef with Zamii and had been attacking not only her SU art but her MLP and Homestuck work as well.
3. Zamii recovered from the incident and is currently working on more SU art today.

I want to cyberbully Peridot

I was but I never saw it as "bullying" I just saw it was people being dicks, I think because I didn't want to think of myself as a victim. But looking back, that's what it was.

ok so why are we resting on our laurels. the skinny rose drawer is at large again and must be stopped

My whole school was the shining image of "public redneck trash". Every other week there was a fight, and we even had a shooting. I got into at least 10 fights. Let me see if I remember em:

>5 on 1 versus a bunch of smaller kids (same grade, but they were twinkletoes) I did surprisingly well all things considered
>3 on 1 (lost sadly because suburban kids hit hard)
>one involving lockers, a lunch box, and a harry potter book

It's only going to get worse sadly. Schools are terrible.

A lot of good intentions and sloppy execution.

Didn't Static Shock have an episode where an autistic kid got picked on to hell and he tried to shoot the bully?

Post the Mario Party one

>it's better when you hear SU fans hold heated arguments over shitposters saying SU doesn't go 'm-muh diversity' at any point, no sir.
I like it better when SU fans hold heated arguments over the copious amount of references it's constantly shoving in your face downplaying the frequency and bluntness as "m-muh visual gag" all the time.

>People who use tumblr have to "recover" from cyberbullying

>This entire thread

And people say the autistic sperg user stereotype is just a meme

She had to recover from a suicide attempt that sent her to the hospital faggot. She was dealing with mental illness anyway and the tumblr faggots used that to try to get her to kill herself by bullying her related to the job/career she was trying to get (art). Don't excuse those fat cunts.

We've always turned on tripfags unless they post nudes or links to downloads.

youtube.com/watch?v=-58-NPvOPD8

>People who use tumblr have to "recover" from cyberbullying

Did you expect anything else from yet another thinly veiled Steven Universe thread? It's like the faggots are going on strike until their little breeding ground is allowed on Cred Forums again.

I'm only familiar with Voltaire.

>Anime reaction image
Opinion immediately discarded

The goth/emo chick is adorable.

>>no episode will ever tell kids that standing up for yourself or someone else is a surefire way to get your ass beat more savagely than ever before
Pretty sure that kicking the bully's ass will get him to stop being a dick to someone, and I'm also pretty sure no one would be so stupid so as to stand up to a potentially physically aggressive bully without being prepared for confrontation

Stupid sexy lamp

>>It's just episodes of SU

Ten seconds of some scruff asshole sitting in silence.
>Stop being little shits

It can't be worse than that one time a few years back when they showed a movie where the bully's friend committed fucking arson on the bullied kids house.

Dude, the guy literally let a couple of ape women yell and scream over his podium and all he did was silently stare at the ground. If that's not a cuck, then I don't know what is.

Traditional Bullying has been pretty much eradicated. Unless that's still used as a justification for school shootings.

Yeah, but being a half-giant helped when I decided to shoulder threw some schmuck. Never had a problem from him again.

>Amethyst is an asshole
Except she's put down for her stunted growth constantly even by her own circle, and homeworld would have definitely shattered her if they knew just how overbaked she turned out to be. Amethyst was an asshole to Greg, but we also knew what emotional reasoning she had leading up to that point to snap like that.

None of the CGs are bully material.
Humans like Lars would fit the bill much better as he's more prone to do shit and go along with a crowd just to be liked.
I'd like to see an episode where he distances and bullies Sadie because the in-group said she wasn't cool to be around, only for him to discover he misheard them and he literally hurt somebody just to fit in.

But can Peridot get the cap off?

they should do an episode about gangstalking

Me too. The Titans will go the obvious wrong route as always and beat the shit out of the "bully". It will be hilarious.

but what is scarier than bad PSAs?

it is more like a pecking order
either you are the one doing the pecking, or you get pecked to death

ok, that is pretty awesome

What show was this because that sounds fucking retarded.

Only the rare few bullys smart enough to notice they are getting ignored but not smart enough to know your only really pretending to ignore them

Cred Forums's beloved idol

Stevonnie did say "Fuck off" and Kevin said "Ok, don't get crazy, sheesh".
What's your point?

The only time steven universe has auctualy pandered to tumblr was that godawful beach city drift episode.

The real problem of steven universe on Cred Forums is they refuse to accept an episode was bad if it has a good song in it (mr greg and mindful education)

I dont know what su can really do for this stupid event anyway though the cast is to small to make anything really work.

Honestly it would probably be far more effective then what we are going to get

She does not seem like the type to take it.
Shes a fucking genius you fuck with her its not gonna end well for you.

Oh who am i kidding its going to happen.

Thanks

>The real problem of steven universe on Cred Forums is they refuse to accept an episode was bad if it has a good song in it (mr greg and mindful education)
I thought the real problem of Steven Universe on Cred Forums were the hundreds of bait threads that pop up with each episode.

>Americans still have the big dumb bully stereotypes walking around.
Get the fuck with the times.

>Sonic reaction image

she speak to Dobson too, who is like 36, so don't worry, there are more pathetic guys out there than you

Probably involves singing or crying.

there are other things making Dobson pathetic besides his age

herp derp

Somebody with common sense.

>episode ends in Pearl and Amethyst fucking and saying no homo

He didn't fuck off. just re iterated his proposal.

Lapis is the bully

Well at least they're airing something funny on cartoon network again.

We are talking mostly about su because thats the only show we can really guess at the contents of there episode.